Photo

Airsealed Modafinil Powder

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 magister

• 70 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

Hello,

In July 2006, I ordered 20 grams for Modafinil powder from Airsealed Marketing.

For whatever reason which escapes me now, I then took a break from modafinil and
smart drugs in general. I believe my precision scale broke, which didn't faciliate moving
to bulk powder nootropics.

Now I am in a situation where I need to wake up my mind, and the faster I can do it
the better. I still have the 20 gram pack, I opened it back then, but then rolled up the
plastic and fastened it down with a paperclip. It has been 3.5 years, does anyone think
it will be alright? I also have some Pyritinol Hcl, any idea about this?

I have written to Airsealed, it is good to see they are still around. I paid 45 euros for
20 grams and I see they are still selling it but only at 10 grams in USD.

In the meanwhile I have ordered some SunPharma Modalert 200mg from Pharmland.net
Without a good scale the tablets always feel a bit safer.

So anyone know how long the powder will last, and also any experience with phamland.net
as a supplier.

I have seen different reports about brand pills versus powder. The pills always worked great
for me, I used to get them from Freedom-Pharmacy, but it appears they are gone now, but
I did get the modalert brand. Others say the powder modafinil isn't so good, other say it is
more potent.

Thanks for any feedback,
Magister

#2 Neuronic

• 121 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:02 AM

I also would like to know if the powder is good. Or if the modalert from there works very well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 magister

• Topic Starter
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:41 AM

Maybe I should send you some. I might just test out a very small amount one morning, it would be better to get a little feedback
first. Then add a tiny bit each day. I don't have a precision scale so I have to eye out a fifth of gram. anyone got an idea how
big clump 200mg of modinafil powder is like?

I also would like to know if the powder is good. Or if the modalert from there works very well.

#4 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:44 AM

Maybe I should send you some. I might just test out a very small amount one morning, it would be better to get a little feedback
first. Then add a tiny bit each day. I don't have a precision scale so I have to eye out a fifth of gram. anyone got an idea how

If you have empty gelcaps around a typical 00 size holds like 450-930mg depending on the density of the powder. So if it's really fine like powdered sugar then fill it up a little more than 1/5th the way, if it's really granular like normal white sugar than fill it up like 40% of the way, and somewhere in between if the density is moderate.

#5 magister

• Topic Starter
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:57 PM

Ahh thanks for the tip Zoroaster, indeed I still also have my Cap-m-Quik and bag full of Double 0's,

The form I have looks like powdered sugar. Did you use a tamper to stuff the product into the gelcap
when you made that measurement?

Guess I got to start out slow, unless the modalert arrives soon.

If you have empty gelcaps around a typical 00 size holds like 450-930mg depending on the density of the powder. So if it's really fine like powdered sugar then fill it up a little more than 1/5th the way, if it's really granular like normal white sugar than fill it up like 40% of the way, and somewhere in between if the density is moderate.

#6 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:42 PM

How well is it working for you?

#7 magister

• Topic Starter
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:20 PM

The pills arrived. I will start with those. It has been awhile since I used modafinil so I would rather
start with something I trust more. When I become more familiar with the effects, I will then try the
powder.

#8 supremeone77

• 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

hey i've been thinking about ordering some adrafinil, but now i'm not so sure i want to weaken my liver. So i figured maybe i could get some modafinil but seems a bit risky to get it without a prescription. However not sure but it seems like a lot of people are ordering it without prescriptions (modalert etc). Is it one of those things where there's a low chance u could get in any trouble but that it'd be big trouble? And maybe lower chance depending on which place u order from? I live in the US btw, and i'm just looking for a mental boost in the morning.

Edited by supremeone77, 31 December 2009 - 08:50 PM.

#9 magister

• Topic Starter
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

Yeah I figured you were in the USA when you mentioned about getting into trouble. I don't know the situation about importing generics into the USA,
I have heard that modafinil is not allowed, therefore you are probably safer using the adrafinil. That might be safer for you, as I can say that in the
3 years since I last took modafinil the market has changed, there is alot more forgeries of generics, especially the modalert brand. I used modalert
3 years ago and it did the job, but I just got some more and it did not. I don't think you have this in the adrafinil market. So I am actually looking
at adrafinil as well as an alternative. Some of the products found here have adrafinil added along with a racetam and choline. These are the essential
nootropics.

http://www.cerebralh...supplements.php

I might try this, nice to have everything in 1 tablet. I went the powder way awhile ago and it becomes a hassle having to cap your own tablets etc.

#10 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

I bought Modalert 200 mg, 100 pills, from India for USD 95,00 including shipping fees (DHL). When it got in my country, it had a USD 60,00 taxes fee.

It's a good product! Although, I want to know the oporsity: does the powder works?

#11 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

I bought Modalert 200 mg, 100 pills, from India for USD 95,00 including shipping fees (DHL). When it got in my country, it had a USD 60,00 taxes fee.

It's a good product! Although, I want to know the oporsity: does the powder works?

#12 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

Could you share your source please. Thanks Antonio.

#13 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Sure. It's a company called Medicos Pharma. They accept paypal and send it via DHL. Talk to Mr. Ashvin: he knows how to proceed with you.

#14 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

Sure. It's a company called Medicos Pharma. They accept paypal and send it via DHL. Talk to Mr. Ashvin: he knows how to proceed with you.

Thank you. The price is unbeatable. Wish they had armodafinil also. :)

#15 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Please, tell him I recomended it for you.

#16 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

If they have, pls, tell me! And share the negociation with us! What country are you from?

#17 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

If they have, pls, tell me! And share the negociation with us! What country are you from?

Sure thing. Hope I don't get pinned with some sales tax. How did he label the package for you?

For the matter I'm wondering if we can find a Chineese supplier of Armodafinil or from India already made into Waklert. I'm tired of paying exorbitant prices for modafinil or armodafinil.

A group buy for Armodafinil would make sense.

#18 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

Sure thing. Hope I don't get pinned with some sales tax. How did he label the package for you?

For the matter I'm wondering if we can find a Chineese supplier of Armodafinil or from India already made into Waklert. I'm tired of paying exorbitant prices for modafinil or armodafinil.

Here, in Brazil, it's mandatory to courrier companies to charge taxes on the things it brings (I think it works the same in the US, does it?). But, you can ask medicos pharma to send you a lower valued invoice, they will do. Even though I payed USD 95,00, they send me USD 38,00 invoice. However, custom taxes in Brazil are pretty high, so, that's why I paid so much. Also, it's had a DHL custom service fee, which was USD 20,00. I don't know how it happens in the US, but here, our custom agents check only a few part of all the imports (they call it "random checks"). If they take your product, in a chance 1 of 1000 (their focous are on electronics and perfumes) they ask you for a doctor prescription. If you don't have it, they send it back to India and you get your money back.

Could you ask what would be the prices via Post Mail to your country? EMS is not available from India to Brazil, but, if its available to US, charges can be much less.

Attached Files

Edited by Antonio Castagnoli, 04 April 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#19 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hey Yada whatever cheapened to that mod supplier from Mexico?

#20 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

He's alive and well:
http://nootropicsmex...dafinil-200-mg/

The other supplier I found is a little bit more expensive than the one mentioned by Antonio.

You can check their store. They have some crazy low prices. Pharmacy nippon, took me a while to find them. Wanted to get strattera. They have strattera for 60mg 100 for around 100 USD. Insane.

Here, any med you need for shiet cheap. I bought from them many times. I'd recommend paying them through their amazon gift card payment option. All you do is register at amazon.co.jp and get a gift card for them in JPY close to the USD price. It's really hassle free and the EMS shipping is very professional. The owner offers 200mg Modafinil tabs at 100 for around 120 USD. They have a small markup so its worth it. He doesnt list it in the store because he cant guarantee delivery; but, you can e-mail him and ask. It's 12000 JPY for 200mgx100 tabs of Modafinil EMS included. Tell them redan from Longecity sent you over. Thanks.
http://www.nippon-ph...neric/list5.php

Edited by yadayada, 04 April 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#21 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

hmm not bad, im still sketched out ordering online with us customs, i wonder if we could get a group armodafinil buy and just have them label it something different, we could load up with like a year supply

#22 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Here, in Brazil, it's mandatory to courrier companies to charge taxes on the things it brings (I think it works the same in the US, does it?). But, you can ask medicos pharma to send you a lower valued invoice, they will do. Even though I payed USD 95,00, they send me USD 38,00 invoice. However, custom taxes in Brazil are pretty high, so, that's why I paid so much. Also, it's had a DHL custom service fee, which was USD 20,00. I don't know how it happens in the US, but here, our custom agents check only a few part of all the imports (they call it "random checks"). If they take your product, in a chance 1 of 1000 (their focous are on electronics and perfumes) they ask you for a doctor prescription. If you don't have it, they send it back to India and you get your money back.

Could you ask what would be the prices via Post Mail to your country? EMS is not available from India to Brazil, but, if its available to US, charges can be much less.

Wow Brazil needs to lay off the taxes. DHL just comes in here as long as the value is low or marked as commercial sample. DHL inspects their stuff. But, EMS might be cheaper. I'd still go with DHL anyway as Ive never had problems with properly labeled stuff. Thanks a million for sharing the pics and info.

hmm not bad, im still sketched out ordering online with us customs, i wonder if we could get a group armodafinil buy and just have them label it something different, we could load up with like a year supply

Thats what I'm thinking. If you can post a topic for armodafinil in the brain health section with a request for a supplier and prices we could do a group buy for a kilogram and split it say 200g each person. Would last forever if properly stored.. If not armodafinil then plain modafinil. I would worry about customs srsly. They wont raid your house over it unless you engage in other fishy purchases like RC's or amp stuff, then they have reasonable doubt to go after you. Here in the US things have turned into "Guilty until proven innocent" instead of "Innocent until proven guilty". Meh...

Edited by yadayada, 04 April 2014 - 04:46 PM.

#23 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

He's alive and well:

The other supplier I found is a little bit more expensive than the one mentioned by Antonio.

You can check their store. They have some crazy low prices. Pharmacy nippon, took me a while to find them. Wanted to get strattera. They have strattera for 60mg 100 for around 100 USD. Insane.

Here, any med you need for shiet cheap. I bought from them many times. I'd recommend paying them through their amazon gift card payment option. All you do is register at amazon.co.jp and get a gift card for them in JPY close to the USD price. It's really hassle free and the EMS shipping is very professional. The owner offers 200mg Modafinil tabs at 100 for around 120 USD. They have a small markup so its worth it. He doesnt list it in the store because he cant guarantee delivery; but, you can e-mail him and ask. It's 12000 JPY for 200mgx100 tabs of Modafinil EMS included. Tell them redan from Longecity sent you over. Thanks.

I also found this company http://www.healthkar...modalert-200-mg
Rs. 147,00 for 10 pills is igual USD 2,50 for 10 pills. USD 0,25 per pill! There's no better price! The brand is modalert and I got informed the store is real. Althought, they don't sent it outside India. The real good business is to find anyone in India who can sell for similar prices and send it EMS shipping - the cheapper and less custom checked importing way.

#24 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

He's alive and well:

Rs. 147,00 for 10 pills is igual USD 2,50 for 10 pills. USD 0,25 per pill! There's no better price! The brand is modalert and I got informed the store is real. Althought, they don't sent it outside India. The real good business is to find anyone in India who can sell for similar prices and send it EMS shipping - the cheapper and less custom checked importing way.

Can you ask them we want to make a large purchase? Drop ship service? Like 1k pills for 10 or 5 people? Obviously you tell them for 1 person. They sometimes change their mind if it is a large order. Best would be armodafinil though harder to find IMO.

Edited by yadayada, 04 April 2014 - 04:56 PM.

#25 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

He's alive and well:

Can you ask them we want to make a large purchase? Drop ship service? Like 1k pills for 10 or 5 people? Obviously you tell them for 1 person. They sometimes change their mind if it is a large order. Best would be armodafinil though harder to find IMO.

Actually, as I live in Brazil, it's kinda difficult we to share some. But I'll try.

#26 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

They have Waklert, 130USD for 100 pills. Idk the strength. EDIT: It's 150mg. Works out to be even cheaper than Modlert. Definite win Antonio, thanks.

Here is a pic:

Attached Files

Edited by yadayada, 05 April 2014 - 12:39 PM.

#27 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

They have Waklert, 130USD for 100 pills. Idk the strength. EDIT: It's 150mg. Works out to be even cheaper than Modlert. Definite win Antonio, thanks.

Here is a pic:

I don't exately know the difference and if it values.

#28 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

Here is a pic:

Armodafinil is basically twice as potent as Modafinil. It's like methylphenidate and dexmethylphenidate. I've heard various user reports about Armodafinil being even too potent.

#29 Antonio Castagnoli

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

Here is a pic:

Armodafinil is basically twice as potent as Modafinil. It's like methylphenidate and dexmethylphenidate. I've heard various user reports about Armodafinil being even too potent.

Next time, we'll prepare a colletive bought of modafinil. Actually, getting into US must be cheapper (in taxation and DHL freight terms) than in Brazil. Then, after getting into the US, u send me a post mail with the medication.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Here is a pic:

Next time, we'll prepare a colletive bought of modafinil. Actually, getting into US must be cheapper (in taxation and DHL freight terms) than in Brazil. Then, after getting into the US, u send me a post mail with the medication.

Sounds good. We should get a couple more people. And for Armodafinil, cheaper per pill (75mg is like 150mg modafinil and one pill is 150mg) and more effective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users