- - - - -

Optimal Vitamin k2 dosage

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

I am taking 50 mg of MK4 about 5-6 times a week.       My cardiologist was impressed that my cardiac calcium load was at a slow rate.  Plus the total cardiac is low too.   Visit before that, last year, he was anticipating me for stents.   I had a 70% blockage revealed by a cat scan movie.   The blockage is gone now.

Have you stacked it with any other supplement (Vit. C, D, etc.) or taken alone? I'm taking the Super K by LE and thought to switch to the Koncentrated K but changing to such a great amount always worried me a bit if there could be some side effect on the long term. For how long did you take the Koncentrated K to achieve that result? Did you stop it?

Thanks

I take Vit D(5000 mcg), and a full complement of B vitamins.     Vitamin K plays a role in the control of calcium in the blood.   The original Japanese study used 45 mg to successfully strengthen bones.   The website selling KoncentratedK  has supporting research about the safety and effectiveness of vitamin K treating heart, bone, kidney, and cancer.    Because of budget problems I am taking a 25 mg dose now.   I see my cardiolgist in December.  I will know then something about how much more calcium has been deposited in the coronary arteries.

• like x 2

#32 jjnz

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

To mimic the Japanese osteoporosis studies that used 45-90mg daily.

Mind if I ask, how did that go ?
Has there been an improvement?
Curious because I'm just been diagnosed with osteoporosis (at 45)
Strategy is calcium vit d , k2 (mk4) prunes nr and vibration therapy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Woody42

• 72 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2022 - 12:21 AM

Mustardseed41 said the MK4 helped remineralize his cavities would this just be rebuilding dentine or is there any rebuilding of the enamel ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users