Has anyone here used Heliocare sunscreen (gel)?
I have found that there are at least 2 versions available in the market; not the SPF rating nor the consistency (gel or cream); but the packaging and product description (SPF 50 Gel vs SPF 50 Advanced; SPF 90 Gel vs SPF 90 Gel Ultra).
I don't have the ingredients of all those 4 sunscreen; but do have the list of the regular SPF50 Gel & the SPF 90 Ultra.
SPF 50 Gel
Aqua; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Octocrylene; Styrene/Acrilates Copolymer; Cyclopentasiloxane; Glycerin; Hexylene Glycol; Polyacrylamide; PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone; Zinc Oxide; C13-14 Isoparaffin; Polypodium leucotomos Leaf Extract; Phenoxyethanol; Titanium Dioxide; Laureth-7; Cetyl Dimethicone; Camelia sinensis Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol; Mycrococcus lysate; Tetrasodium EDTA; Alumina; BHT; Simethicone; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Parfum; Linalool; Limonene.
SPF 90 Gel Ultra
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Polyacrylamide, C-13-14 Isoparaffin, Polypodium Leucotomos, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Camelia Sinensis, Cetyl Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Mycrococcus Lysate, Parfum, Alumina, Phytosphingosine, HCI, BHT, Simethicone, Linalool, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Limonene.
I have seen some ad lately and they claim that SPF 50 Gel Advanced & SPF 90 Gel Ultra are non white at all and good for oily skin.
From one distributor of Heliocare in Malaysia, the features and advantages of Heliocare suncreen as as follows.
1. Phytobiological Molecules
- Fernblock & Green Tea (active ingredients in Heliocare Oral)
Powerful antioxidant, protect skin's cutaneous structure, immunological system and cellular DNA against solar immunosuppression.
- Photosomes – Purified Extract of Marine Plankton rich in photoliases. Repairs damaged cellular DNA.
- Sunspheres increases the probability of the physical and chemical filters to reflect or absorb UV photons, by deflecting sunrays onto chemical and physical filters. Increases the SPF ratio by 60%-72%
- Z-cote HP-1 – Transparent micronized zinc oxide, excellent cosmeticity and high adherence to the skin. No other sunscreen ingredient provides broader spectrum protection.
- Nanox 200 – Ultrafine Zinc Oxide.
- Eusolex T-2000 – Micronized Titanium Dioxide.
- Eusolex OCR
- Parsol MCX
- Eusolex 6300