Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

the Combination is The most important thing about

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eola0713

• 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:32 PM

Hi, IM a male who's 35 years of age and I need help picking my products. I have a big problem with paranoia and a lack of concentration and focusing, IM scared to take the subway, walk down the street and I feel that everyone is around. I know it's Adult ADHD BUT IT'S more then that. I been going to DR's for years and years and I've used every drug you can think off. IM also getting worst by the day and missing out on life. To make a long story short, a friend of mine have found your website and bought me Picamilon and Pyritinol from your site and in addition to that IM using Dmae, Inositol, Choline, Magnesium Taurat, and Kava Kava. After taking your products for 3 weeks I felt a difference right away, But I don't feel quit right. It's like something is missing or something needs to be changed from my products. Now IM reading about many other products that seems interesting including Anacervix, Piracetam, and Aniracetam. IM not even sure if it's the right products to use, but I can say this. I feel much, much better but I also feel like It's the wrong combination. Can someone please try to help me to live my live instead of just waiting for a miracle? Thank you in advance. Take care.

#2 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:36 PM

try rhidola rosea - maybe I've written it wrong do a research 1fast400 has it.
Aniracetam is good, Piracetam is very cheap at smi2les - give it a try
Phenibut is the best but avoid taking it daily and few times a day because you will have to use more and more very quickly.
I propose to take 500mg 1times mx 2times a day for 5 days then make a break of two. If you really need to you can take occasionaly even more (up to 5gr)
If you trink two bears after two hours you will fell so fucking great :)
Also smil2e has the lowest price on that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:43 PM

It is not the mixture man which is wrong it is your life experience. You have to clear your mind. Change your attitude! Fuck what thee others are thinking look forward to your life, organize it Talk with friends. Try to find out what has brought you to the status you are and try to solve the problem, if it is impossible - fuck it what happened, happened. There are no miracle drugs which will solve everythng. This stuff can only help. But the work to go out is yours.
Sorry if am writting a bit difficult but i am german
Greets
g

#4 eola0713

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:06 PM

Thanks so much for ur time and kind words in both messages Gulasch. U R right about everything you've wrote about. Im also gonna buy the stuff u told me about , the problem I have with smil2e is that they only offer powder and FRIEND of mine told me it's too messy, and i need to buy a scale. I have no patint for that right now, IM gonna buy it from some where, I just hope it works man. again, thanks for everything.

• Lurker

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:24 PM

eola, smi2le does sell capsules and he's working on a new mixture himself.

Go to his website, he does sell pretty good mixed nootropic capsules. He sells them in multiples of 90 capsules. Also I think he's working on a new nootropic mixture for his capsules, I don't know how that's going yet though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 eola0713

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 02:24 PM

Thanks cosmos, I'll check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users