Some of you will already know this but here's some information for a wider public:
Since more than 7 years now I'm running an online magazine about the life extension topics for the German readers. It has an English name - FOREVER - but was mainly in German, until last May. Since then I'm also running a separate Newsblog which is presenting news about different longevity aspects from the global media in English language. The main focus is on aging research, anti aging medicine and transhumanism but you will find too selected articles from fields like politics or psychology, philosophy or religion etc. which are connected to human life extension in some way or another.
The Forever-Newsblog is renewed about once a week with normally about 8-10 entries. Last entries are from September 14, 2010. Latest News:
- Revenge of the nerds: Should we listen to futurists or are they leading us towards 'nerdocalypse'? (The Independent)
- Can Science Extend Human Life? (Discover Magazine)
- 'Combating Ageing: What India and China do is crucial' (Interview with Aubrey de Grey from The Economic Times)
Selected Top News from the last 5 weeks:
- Selling the Fountain of Youth (ABC News)
- Can youth be squeezed into a pill? (Interview with David Stipp on healthzone.ca)
- Why can't we live forever? (Scientific American)
- Singularity Summit 2010 (Singularity Hub)
- Who wants to live for ever? (The Observer)
Read and find many more articles on:
Further information about the history of this project, my philosophy and my personal background you can read on a special subpage: About Forever: Introduction. Up to date the English Forever-Newsblog contains nearly 400 entries in more than ten subcategories and more than 50 comments. The Newsblog can also be seen as a growing archive for news articles about the life extension cause which is also documenting the controversial public debates about extreme human longevity...