Photo
- - - - -

Swap?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 bdnf

• 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 01:40 AM

I have 2 sealed bottles of Curcumin (60 caps each) and 2 sealed bottles of Quercertin (200 caps each) by Jarrow formulas, and 4 sealed bottles of Source Naturals Vinpocetine (120 tabs each).

I can give you all of this if you can give me ALC, CoQ10, or PS.

#2 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 01:53 AM

I have never heard of these before. Is there any science behind these?

Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:07 AM

I have never heard of these before. Is there any science behind these?

I originally bought Curcumin and Quercertin after reading 'Health and Nutrition Secrets' by Russell Blaylock MD (board certified neurosurgeon). If you get his book, you will see these supplements are backed by research.

Haven't you heard of Vinpocetine?

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:11 AM

Yes, of course I already take Vinpocetine. If you need some ALC, I can send you some for free if you pay me back for shipping...

#5 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:14 AM

What brand of ALC and are the bottles sealed?

Edited by bdnf, 16 October 2004 - 02:31 AM.

#6 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:39 AM

What brand of ALC and are the bottles sealed?

Ahh, I really like your attitude, I cannot admire it more (TRUST ME, no sarcasm here, my friend). What I have is ALCAR from smi2le.

Do you want me to submit a sample of what I have? I am not kidding here. I have the money to do it. It is just a matter of sending it out to IBC Labs.

But I can tell you with confidence that when Rizzer buys stuff and sends it out, he does his best to be sure that it is good, because he stands behind his products. He knows that I (or any of his other clients) can assay his products, which gives me a lot of confidence in them. And I have assayed two of his products randomly with no negative results. It is up to you.

Take care. [thumb]

#7 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:56 AM

I merely want sealed ALC in a bottle, since that's what I'm providing. It's just a matter of what I want (not a purity issue). Thus, a simple 'no' from you would have been suffice.

Edited by bdnf, 16 October 2004 - 09:25 AM.

#8 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 03:55 AM

Could you please describe the consistency of the powdered ALC you have?

#9 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 03:09 PM

I merely want sealed ALC in a bottle, since that's what I'm providing.  It's just a matter of what I want (not a purity issue).  Thus, a simple 'no' from you would have been suffice.

Okay: no. So I guess I don't need to answer your next question.

I can't afford to buy all my supps encapsulated. I already pay a small fortune for the European nootropics I buy from online pharmacies and modafinil. I would have to cut my regimen by about 1/10 to buy everything encapsulated. I buy bulk supps from a supplier whom stands behind his products and lets me send in samples for store credit.

#10 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:21 PM

I buy bulk supps from a supplier whom stands behind his products and lets me send in samples for store credit.

I think that supplier is standing in jail. I'm still yet to receive a reply from him.

#11 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:39 PM

In regards to your offer BDNF, I can't give you supplements in exchange, so can I PayPal you instead?

#12 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:00 PM

In regards to your offer BDNF, I can't give you supplements in exchange, so can I PayPal you instead?

I highly doubt he is in jail. Just hold your horses. What do you want anyways? I still have yet to make it to the post office so if you want something I have a lot of, I just ship you out a few days supply for free; you just have to pay the shipping charge.

#13 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:39 PM

Like BDNF, I'm not taking anything from you unless it's sealed in a bottle.

#14 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:11 AM

Like BDNF, I'm not taking anything from you unless it's sealed in a bottle.

I am trying to be kind to you, I know that most people don't understand that kind of gesture, and they somehow reverse the kind gesture.

I have nothing to offer you.

Take care.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:27 AM

...whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users