Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Modafinil Sources

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

We currently ship from India at ModaMinds, but in the next couple weeks we are moving operations to America to cut down domestic delivery time to 2-3 postal days, which is 86% faster than most other suppliers.

#62 Mr.Orange

• 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Any good new tips for sellers who send from Europe?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 tingho

• 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:24 PM

One of the best vendor I know for the moment is NeoModafinil They are theonly store from India selling Modalert for less than 1 dollar/pill

Edited by tingho, 22 October 2021 - 08:25 PM.

#64 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 10:52 AM

Highstreetpharma is legit and always delivered my order in 15-20 days to the Cali, US. Took around $0.46/pill with Paypal. I think they also have local EU deliveries. Shipping is very fast and team is professional. 

#65 Scrittore

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2022 - 05:08 PM

Я буду иметь это в виду.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#66 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2022 - 01:50 AM

extra links to learn more about modafinil for safety

Edited by kurdishfella, 21 May 2022 - 01:55 AM.

#67 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 03:05 PM

My mistake about dorms and addresses, I guess you could get a PO box if you're worried.

I know, I thought the same about US shipping and these products. But it's widely believed they ship within the US...that's what it seemed like from my experience.

I get it directly to my home address, a PO box address is even not required until you want it to hide from someone in your family. In case of customs issues, they may send a letter but you can ignore it. I always get it from highstreetpharma.com and they provide refund or reship guarantee. 

#68 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2022 - 03:37 PM

Anyone successfully ordered modafinil recently? Specifically EU/Germany. I've ordered last year from buymodafinilonline.com and received order successfully, but their shipping cost for Germany is 115euro and I'm not currently in position to pay such a high premium. I've spent several hours looking for websites who ship to EU and I am now more confused than before starting, I couldn't find one vendor who seem to be completely trustworthy and there're loads of drama with fake reviews, botched orders, ignored customers. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Organism, 10 November 2022 - 03:37 PM.

#69 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 08:02 AM

My friend is getting it to Germany through EU warehouse from highstreetpharma, their prices are quite cheap and support.

#70 Nootropicsjet

• 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2022 - 08:39 AM

EU vendors: 

nootropicsjet.com Modafinil / Armodafinil (from Sun Pharma, Centurion Labs, HAB Pharma, Healing Pharma)

+ nootropics "bulk powder" (racetams, choline, noopept, etc.)

+ some russian pharma (Memantine, Amantadine, etc.)

yourmodafinil.com Modafinil / Armodafinil 

modafi.eu Modafini / Armodafinil  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#71 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2023 - 06:42 AM

Haven't bought it for a while now and would love to hear anyone having success ordering moda in Europe recently, just to be safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users