Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

ImmInst Multi is out

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

#151 Rich D

• 59 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

I am happy with the formulation. There is no way to please everyone, because everyone has a different opinion and biochemistry. I ordered a 6 month supply.

I too am very happy with the formulation and I think it is the best out there. I purchased a 4 month supply.

I want a balanced, quality multi that provides essential vitamins and minerals in safe dosages and without questionable non-essential extras that people can purchase separately as they see fit. Most other multi's that I have looked at are unbalanced with mega doses of water soluble vitamins and small proportions of bulk minerals that are even further diminished if you take a partial dose to offset the mega doses. Additionally the forms are often poor, and they provide minuscule quantities of miscellaneous eye catching herbs and other supplements as a marketing ploy . I'll take safe, quality forms over poor, mega-dose forms any day. This is a great core multi that anyone should be able to build on to create their ideal supplement regimen.

I also imagine that this formula could change over time based on the merit of arguments presented in these forums. So, if you have have suggestions for improvement, provide your case here. Regardless of whether or not the formula changes, we all benefit from the discussion.

PS. Thanks ImmInst staff for fixing my membership issue!

#152 tothepoint

• 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

I would like to buy this product and I was wondering how the imminst membership discount works. I didn't see an option to enter an imminst ID, though I am not yet a registered member.

Also, is the "Full Member - Monthly" subscription for $5 qualified to receive the discount on this product as well?

Thanks,

Chris

#153 beatsme

• 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

I would like to buy this product and I was wondering how the imminst membership discount works. I didn't see an option to enter an imminst ID, though I am not yet a registered member.

Also, is the "Full Member - Monthly" subscription for $5 qualified to receive the discount on this product as well?

Thanks,

Chris

There's a discount code in the member's forum that you apply as a "coupon" in the checkout process. Since a monthly membership still gives you access to the forum, that should also work.

Edited by beatsme, 21 November 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#154 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:15 PM

I think it's a very good idea! I may be interested by this next year, when I will renew my membership to Imminst.
I've got two questions nevertheless. Sorry if they have already been answered, but I didn't get that :

-There is no omega 3 fat inside ?
and one question not scientific:
-What is the implication of ImmInst.org in this product? I understand that the composition of this product was "influenced" by suggestions of ImmInst forum members, but is there a profit sharing for ImmInst.org ?

Sorry, I am just curious :) Somebody knows about that?

Edited by Pour_la_Science, 29 November 2010 - 07:16 PM.

#155 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

-There is no omega 3 fat inside ?
and one question not scientific:
-What is the implication of ImmInst.org in this product? I understand that the composition of this production was "influenced" by suggestions of ImmInst forum members, but is there a profit sharing for ImmInst.org ?

Gelcaps are best for omega-3, it is not typically in a multivitamin. Yes, I believe Imminst makes some money for each bottle sold.

Edited by rwac, 29 November 2010 - 08:27 PM.

#156 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:34 AM

So have anybody who has switched to this multi notice specific improvements in health or biomarkers?

#157 1kgcoffee

• 737 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Someone above was questioning the high dose of D. It is not high. I take 10k D/day. I know about a bazillion people over 50 who also do so. I have read that people under 50 shoudl take at least 2k/day. Depends on where you are from, of course, but eventhose who live in Florida have been proven not to get enough sun. So unless you're tropical, the 1k of D for the imminst multi is a good choice.

What about those of us who already spend a massive amount of time outside? I'm a landscaper. Even with plenty of sunscreen, I am certainly getting enough D. 1100IU seems a bit much.

Edited by 1kgcoffee, 04 December 2010 - 07:35 PM.

#158 Nietzsche

• 46 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:16 AM

Someone above was questioning the high dose of D. It is not high. I take 10k D/day. I know about a bazillion people over 50 who also do so. I have read that people under 50 shoudl take at least 2k/day. Depends on where you are from, of course, but eventhose who live in Florida have been proven not to get enough sun. So unless you're tropical, the 1k of D for the imminst multi is a good choice.

What about those of us who already spend a massive amount of time outside? I'm a landscaper. Even with plenty of sunscreen, I am certainly getting enough D. 1100IU seems a bit much.

It's really not....

#159 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:36 AM

Can someone change the name of this thread, I thought that it meant 'sold out', probably better to say 'now available'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users