• Agree x 1

#32 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:06 PM

After ephedrine [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

What about Hordenine + Phenylethylamine + Rhodiola and maybe Forskolin + artichoke extract.

This combo should be very stimulating.

TAAR1, D2, Adrenergic receptors. Rhodiola would add COMT & MAOb inhibition as well as other adaptogenic pharmacology...

Perhaps adding a caffeine source such as Guarana or Kola nut would potentiate the stimulation even more, as well as D2 receptor activity.

Edited by sativa, 04 August 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#34 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:02 AM

omg you did not just use naturalnews as a source my friend. no! you did not! its the worst homopathy site in the world and it uses outdated miss presented informations cleverly edited by the big homopathy millionare known as "teh ranger". go look more through his site, its all about conspiracies, zombies, money manipulations, banks and pharmacies being super evil, gmos causing mutants, government controlling your brains etc. all of those are conspiracies while some are to be discussed "teh ranger" shamelessly goes straight for the jagular here with blatant insults and "factual" claims. when i called him on it, he deletes my posts and he never responded once to me about anything! ok, if you have no time to read his crap, just visit his store to be convinced, he sells shit triple the price of what you can get anywhere else on the net ;)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#35 graatch

• 390 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Knowingly or not, I suspect KimberCT who mentioned that this is probably an ACE inhibitor (and indeed it is) also solved the question of where this dopaminergic activity is coming from.

ACE inhibitors cause striatal dopamine release through an independent mechanism which is still not well understood, and things like enhancement of amphetamine-evoked striatal dopamine release but without being noticeably rewarding is entirely in keeping with the observed activity of ACE inhibitors here. This is far more likely than Dan Shen having the characteristic amphetamine mechanism which takes place via TAAR1 and VMAT2.

Incidentally, this is probably why the very significant herbal ACE inhibitor pomegranate accelerated the degeneration in a rat model of Parkinsonism. Not that increasing striatal dopamine release through this mechanism is in itself neurotoxic, but in the presence of a major dopaminergic neurotoxin like rotenone, more dopaminergic activity = more toxicity to dopaminergic neurons. (edit: Well, major provisions to that, for example dopamine reuptake inhibitors are protective here, but I'm getting off topic anyway.)

Edited by graatch, 21 June 2018 - 10:45 PM.

#36 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:04 AM

Anyone use Salviae miltiorrhizae Radix With success? Results? Side effects? Thanks

#37 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:06 PM

Closest thing from nature we ACTUALLY have similar to amphetamine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

Any links to order?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#38 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:26 PM

Any links to order?

Khat is a highly endangered species.  No jujube for you :sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users