Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Change the label

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:13 AM

The label looks very plain and boring. Why not spruce up the graphics? Why isn't the Imminst logo on it?
Posted Image

#2 hallucinogen

• 359 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

I have been the Professional Graphic Designer for many years now, and the label is fine, it just needs the disgusting ORANGE Colour replaced,
and maybe brighten the colours just a bit, but not too much,
we really don't want to go down the same road where most advertising and marketing goes, we know eXactly where it ends...

We should instead focus More on the best molecule form, ratios, bio-availability, formulation, and ingredient list, especially while it is still in the testing phase,
the Right people will always know what to look for, and find it .

I include the NEW DESiGN for our Superbly Wonderful Multi-Vitamins, and intently looking forward to the New LOGO Update asap, thank you all in advance (;

PS.)> Please Feel Free to CONTACT me if we would to like Further Re-Design our LOGO, I'm also versed in Audio Production, Audio Mixing, and Video Mixing, among many other amazing things, and am always glad to help improve and promote the Immortality Institute, whenever and in whatever way i can !

Posted Image

Edited by hallucinogen, 23 May 2011 - 05:50 AM.

#3 Benedictus

• 60 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

Someone needs a lesson in DTP and/or the use of proper typography. I mean really, why are the r and t character connected? Looks so ugly..

Also, on https://www.revgenet...-nutrition.aspx it says, and I quote;
"When creating this multi-vitamin, we where asked why we did not want to"

What fool wrote this? "where" ?
Doesn't really give a reliable impression, if those behind it can't even properly use the past tence of to be.
  • dislike x 1

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Doesn't really give a reliable impression, if those behind it can't even properly use the past tence of to be.

I agree that spelling and grammar are important parts of one's overall presentation. It's kinda funny, though, that you spelled 'tense' wrong... Use Firefox. It has an awesome spell checker.

#5 Benedictus

• 60 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

I agree that spelling and grammar are important parts of one's overall presentation. It's kinda funny, though, that you spelled 'tense' wrong... Use Firefox. It has an awesome spell checker.

This was done on purpose. There's another one, but you missed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users