Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Intravenous hydrogen peroxide kill beneficial microflora?


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scap

  • Registered User
  • 3 posts
  • -1
  • Location:scottsdale

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:05 PM


So im looking at some therapies for candida and im wondering if intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapy will kill the beneficial bacteria as well? I have read reviews of people saying that once they began this treatment they felt much better however i am currently supplementing with large doses of probiotics and want to make sure that if i so choose this route i will not have wasted intital funds... anyone have any idea or can help me out?
  • 0

#2 kismet

  • Member
  • 2,979 posts
  • 422
  • Location:Austria, Vienna
  • yes

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

It will kill YOU.
  • 0

sponsored ad

  • Advert

#3 scap

  • Registered User
  • 3 posts
  • -1
  • Location:scottsdale

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:34 AM

NO it wont, it is produced by your own beneficial microflora when they digest in harmoney
  • -1

#4 sdxl

  • Registered User
  • 331 posts
  • 9
  • Location:Earth

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

I'm not convinced that intravenous H2O2 is such a good idea. But I'm pretty sure all of it will be neutralized rapidly before it can affect the bacteria in your gut.
  • 0

sponsored ad

  • Advert

#5 indispensable

  • Registered User
  • 2 posts
  • -1
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

So im looking at some therapies for candida and im wondering if intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapy will kill the beneficial bacteria as well? I have read reviews of people saying that once they began this treatment they felt much better however i am currently supplementing with large doses of probiotics and want to make sure that if i so choose this route i will not have wasted intital funds... anyone have any idea or can help me out?


Do not administer intravenous hydrogen peroxide. If it is toxic to candida, it is toxic to your own cells too.

Contact your physician and STICK to their therapy. You will be much better off in the long run. IV H2O2 can KILL you, rot your blood vessels and create air emboli among thousands of other toxic and deadly side effects.

NO it wont, it is produced by your own beneficial microflora when they digest in harmoney


This is a logical fallacy, a false equivocation. H2O2 in your small intestine is not the same as H2O2 in your blood. Either way, it is rapidly degraded by peroxidase enzymes to oxygen and water, often after causing large amounts of indiscriminate cellular damage.

Many of the "beneficial microflora" in your small intestine are obligate anaerobes, which means they die immediately after contact with oxygen or hydrogen peroxide. If produced in your small intestine, it is a toxic metabolic byproduct that is quickly scavenged up by peroxidase enzymes. It is not healthy for anything.

You will end up harming yourself severely by injecting H2O2.

Edited by indispensable, 05 February 2011 - 03:28 PM.

  • -1




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users