• Create Account

Photo

phenylpiracetam supplier

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Blue22

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:14 PM

All the old suppliers are out it seems. Does anyone know where I could get some bulk powder? US supplier preferred.

#2 allen-liew Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

All the old suppliers are out it seems. Does anyone know where I could get some bulk powder? US supplier preferred.

Is this a controlled product?

sponsored ad

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 devinthayer Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

I've got a short list of chinese suppliers. Most are labs and chemical suppliers. You'd have to have a company, have them bought in bulk, and tested for quality. If you can do all that, might as well repackage and sell it to make your money back? I'll buy 50g from ya, haha. I plan on doing this once I get a new job. So... if you know of a good mechanical engineering job in the central upper MA / central lower NH area ... it will be sooner rather than later... but if not, I totally understand. :-P

Check out my thread here:
http://www.longecity...__1#entry467467

There are quite a few people interested. One guy signed up just to say he wanted some.

#4 manic_racetam Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

Honestly probably the best way to get this stuff is have everyone send a message to cerebral health (or some similar company) requesting it. With a big enough demand they'd likely get it in sooner than later, making it way less of an ordeal. We should just choose the company we want to email-bomb and make it happen :)

#5 Introspecta Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

That the best idea. I remember asking a Nutraplanet sponsor on a forum if they could supply it and he said there havn't been enough requests so they don't want to take the risk buying it. You should make a link with there email and then everyone who comes to the thread can write a quick request. That def is the best idea manic racetam

#6 manic_racetam Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Is this a controlled product?

Not in the US, but I'm not sure of other countries. It is on the banned list for professional athletes (Olympics) but as far as I know that is the only venue where it is controlled.

#7 manic_racetam Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

I sent them a message on this forum and email asking how many interested customers they'd need before ordering it. I guess we could start a thread with their email and a simple request letter to copy and paste. Any other's thoughts on this? synapse@cerebralhealth.com

That the best idea. I remember asking a Nutraplanet sponsor on a forum if they could supply it and he said there havn't been enough requests so they don't want to take the risk buying it. You should make a link with there email and then everyone who comes to the thread can write a quick request. That def is the best idea manic racetam

#8 Galantamine Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

the best bet would be to get smartpowders on board

i.e. smartpowders.com

he posts on here infrequently

#9 jillin Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:40 AM

pharmacy1010 carries it for 34.95 USD for 10x 100mg, which i think is rather expensive, but i've always wanted to give phenylpiracetam a try for awhile now so i ordered anyway. also, if you're like me -- you're probably saying "whoa pharmacy1010.com is up an running again"; however, albeit i think this IS the original pharmacy1010.com, the new website is now pharmacy1010.net and today was the first time i've ordered from the .net source.

#10 manic_racetam Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

pharmacy1010 carries it for 34.95 USD for 10x 100mg, which i think is rather expensive, but i've always wanted to give phenylpiracetam a try for awhile now so i ordered anyway. also, if you're like me -- you're probably saying "whoa pharmacy1010.com is up an running again"; however, albeit i think this IS the original pharmacy1010.com, the new website is now pharmacy1010.net and today was the first time i've ordered from the .net source.

Please let us know how long shipping takes. Thanks :)

#11 jillin Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

Please let us know how long shipping takes. Thanks :)

took roughly a week to get to me in socal, phenylpiracetam is great but i've realized that it simply cost too much for me to include in my stack. albeit, my stack is quite expensive already; it includes: modafinil 100mg, noopept 40mg 2x, anirace 800mg, oxirace 800mg, pirace 800mg, 1g fish oil and dextroamphe 10mg 2x; and to be perfectly honest, this barely gets me through my normal routine 8-10 hour study sessions in medschool. i also have hepatitis b, so if i didnt take everyday friday and saturdays off, id be dead right now. also, since we're in a thread about suppliers -- technically phenylpiracetam suppliers but who really cares :P, i am really interested in a nefiracetam supplier. i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction (anything but shady chinese chemical synthesis labs please).

#12 sambocyn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

well??? what happened? i'm very keen to know (albeit a few months later).

#13 manic_racetam Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Cerebral Health wrote back to me saying, "I hope someday we can carry it!"

In the meantime I ordered 30 x 100mg from www.pharmacy1010.ru and it took about 2 weeks to ship from Kyrgyzstan. Packaged in a really cool wrapped up package with colorful Russian type stamps. Kyrgyzstan seems like a really cool country to me for some reason. Would love to visit that place some day in the near future.

But anyway 30 pills cost 89.99 plus 7 bucks for shipping. The stuff is expensive. Also, I was disappointed to find out that I don't really like the stuff. It's very very speedy. I would not underestimate the stimulant power of phenypiracetam. I think it might even be a pretty big liability to sell in bulk powder. The russian literature says 750mg is the Maximum daily dose, and 200mg on the second day gave me chest pain and made me extremely scatter-brained.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to experiment with it under different circumstances since I've been out of town on business for the last few weeks. But my first impression is that it's a unique stimulant that cuts my attention span into half second chunks.... pretty devastating for someone with ADHD. But I've got 25 or so pills left so let finish experimenting I suppose.

#14 jillin Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

I apologize, I've been busy with being neck deep in books -- I've only had the chance to lurk and maybe post here and there. To answer your question, phenylpiracetam is great and everything but after much debate, I've concluded that 35 dollars for such a minuscule amount is not financially feasible -- considering how I am already living off of cup ramen to indulge my nootropic ways. If you have the resources to allow procuring phenylpiracetam at 35usd:1gram, good on you; albeit, from my experience, I need 2x 100mg per day to see any physical and cognitive improvement [myself being ~160lbs, 6'2]. Also, if you're curious about what I meant by physical, I am a cyclist and 200mg of phenylpiracetam is comparable to whatever endurance boost modafinil produces multiplied by a factor of roughly 3-4. Of course we are all individually unique, biologically, so the endurance boost I experienced on phenylpiracetam can mean null to you -- take it with a grain of salt.

#15 ElevatedLabs Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

If you are interested, we offer GMP Certified Phenylpiracetam, 99%+ Purity at about $7/gram.
Buy Phenylpiracetam at this link here.
We are a supplier based out of the states and can send you a CoA upon request as well.

Cheers!

Edited by ElevatedLabs, 17 December 2012 - 11:22 AM.

#16 lifebuddy Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

do you guys have a genuine COA? as in one that doesn't come from the manufacturer? If so, could you post it here? i'm really dubious about the phenyl that is being touted around by the few vendors that have it.

#17 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

More additions and deletions of Phenylpiracetam suppliers on the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services] yesterday and today:

As of version December 24.8, 2012 a new Phenylpiracetam supplier - Advanced Nootropics - has been added to the list.

Only yesterday a new Phenylpiracetam supplier on eBay has been added to the list: eBay: vantagecc.

And as of the last two days two Phenylpiracetam suppliers have been removed as their sales disappeared: eBay: Nootrabiolabs and eBay: Elevated Labs.

#18 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

As of version December 25.1, 2012 a new Phenylpiracetam supplier {eBay: ausinvet} selling blister pack Phenotropil has been added to the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services].

As of this today there are four sellers selling manufacturer's original blister-pack Phenotropil tablets - all on Ebay.

There are also two non-eBay sellers selling the powder: Advanced Nootropics and Elevated Labs.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 25 December 2012 - 11:44 PM.

#19 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

As of version December 25.6, 2012 a new Phenylpiracetam supplier {eBay: russian_market} selling blister pack Phenotropil has been added to the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services].

#20 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

As of version December 25.7, 2012 a new Phenylpiracetam supplier {Antaeus Labs} selling Demiurge branded capsules has been added to the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services].

#21 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

As of version December 26.2, 2012 five new Phenylpiracetam manufacturer-suppliers that sell 100g amounts for low prices have been added to the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services].

A rarity - one of the five takes PayPal payment - which means guaranteed product delivery and quality or your money back.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 27 December 2012 - 01:16 AM.

#22 awesome.alexb Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

If you are interested, we offer GMP Certified Phenylpiracetam, 99%+ Purity at about $7/gram.
We are a supplier based out of the states and can send you a CoA upon request as well.

Cheers!

I bought piracetam from elevated labs. It was super cheap, shipped pretty fast (to down under) and was extremely potent/high quality (definitely piracetam)

I'm going to buy some phenylpiracetam from him and I'll keep yas posted.

#23 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Excellent.

Three days ago I added a new Phenylpiracetam supplier to the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Services]: eBay: sng-market.

Thing brings the total to:

8 eBay Sales
3 Independent Websites
4 Chinese Manufacturers-Sellers

A total of 15 Phenylpiracetam sales.

#24 leftside Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

Cheers!

I bought piracetam from elevated labs. It was super cheap, shipped pretty fast (to down under) and was extremely potent/high quality (definitely piracetam)

I'm going to buy some phenylpiracetam from him and I'll keep yas posted.

That's where I got mine from ;)

#25 donnie_d Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

Have tried a few times on the site any suggestions

#26 machete234 Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Elevated labs is supposed to be not very reliable, people waited for months until they got anything, source nootropics subreddit

#27 donnie_d Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

awesome thanks, I only just found a few complaints

After a few searches looks like a no-go for the moment better off getting caps

Edited by donnie_d, 04 March 2013 - 08:25 AM.

#28 Isochroma-Reborn Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• no

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Got your supplier!

Season from TrustWe Group finally contacted me by email today with excellent news!

Finally a trustable and cheap Phenylpiracetam supplier who takes PayPal - hover your mouse over the PP link on the Payment column to see her PayPal address on the actual page - with product in stock and will shortly have in stock other revolutionary Racetams with prices that are cheap enough for everyone to afford!

The newly-released Racetams are: Phenylpiracetam, Sunifiram, Unifiram and Coluracetam with prices that are revolutionarily affordable - with assurance of superfast delivery by fully-trackable EMS [Express Mail Service] and money-back guarantee by PayPal!

Phenylpiracetam is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Coluracetam will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]
Sunifiram is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Unifiram will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]

Here are the new additions to the Racetam Prices list, including the first seller for the entirely new category of Raceram: Unifiram.

Below is just an image of the new additions - this forum will not allow proper insertion of the entries without mangling them.
The actual text and links are on the page itself so please go there to find out more - click the table below for details:

Posted Image

Coluracetam is a highly active and very potent nootropic with doses of 10mg (typical) as found by forum members from ScienceGuy's test samples.

Sunifiram and Unifiram are extremely potent nootropics with doses of about 5mg per 150lbs.

The racetam titles at the top of each table are linked to their respective Wikipedia entries. Click to find out more about them

sponsored ad

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#29 Racetams Re: phenylpiracetam supplier

• yes

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Ordered just now from nootropics.co.uk, they got 100mg tabs. Thought i should post here?

sponsored ad

[b] [/b]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
[b][/b]