- - - - -

Osteo Bi-Flex 5-Loxin legit?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ymc

• 209 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

http://www.osteobifl...TRIPLE-STRENGTH

I find this 5-Loxin product supplier from the web. But people here seems to buy the PL Thomas brand 5-Loxin.

Is this Osteo Bi-Flex legit? Or is PL Thomas the only game in town?

#2 MrSpud

• 268 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

If you look at the label of the Osteo Bi-Flex it states - "5-Loxin ADVANCED™ is a trademark of PL Thomas - Laila, LLC. International patents pending" so the 5-Loxin in the product is the PL Thomas 5-Loxin. The "Advanced" may just be hype and it is just regular PL Thomas 5-Loxin or they may have tweaked it a little bit but it still is PL Thomas

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

I find this 5-Loxin product supplier from the web. But people here seems to buy the PL Thomas brand 5-Loxin.
Is this Osteo Bi-Flex legit? Or is PL Thomas the only game in town?

The ingredients are legit. Whether it works or not is a question, and whether 5-LO inhibition is the reason it works, if it does, is yet another question. I haven't looked at what's in the PL Thomas product.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 ymc

• Topic Starter
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

If you look at the label of the Osteo Bi-Flex it states - "5-Loxin ADVANCED™ is a trademark of PL Thomas - Laila, LLC. International patents pending" so the 5-Loxin in the product is the PL Thomas 5-Loxin. The "Advanced" may just be hype and it is just regular PL Thomas 5-Loxin or they may have tweaked it a little bit but it still is PL Thomas

Thanks for your reply. I think I will give this one a shot then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users