Photo
- - - - -

My stack (Help me improve it?)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ozomulsion

• 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

The main reason I'm making this thread is because I thought I read on here that l-glutamine can be harmful? Especially if added to dopamine enhancing nootropics? I couldn't find any info on it though. I know I could use a better source for choline. Here's my stack.

1 G Alcar twice a day
800mg picamilon for a couple days
1G phenibute twice a day, on the days I don't take pica
300mg modafinil per day
5mg Selegiline per day
2 Grams piracetam 3X a day.
50mg DHEA
4 Grams l-glutamine 3X a day
I have a great vitamin regiment, along with probiotics FYI

If you can't tell by my stack, I have anxiety, and ADD. Dr prescribed meds
1mg clonazepam 2X a day
40mg propranolol 2X a day
(high blood pressure and a crappy heart due to the crazy way
I lived but no longer choose to live my life.

I'm highly educated on nootropics as well as pharmaceuticals, and the way the chemically interact with ones brain chemistry, so don't dumb anything down on my behalf :~)

Edited by ozomulsion, 13 August 2011 - 04:57 AM.

#2 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:25 AM

You take clonazepam twice a day? Just know that that stuff wrecks you long-term :<
Your noot stacks seems pretty nice. You could experiment with adding another 'racetam on top of piracetam.
Aniracetam for extra anxiolytic effects, prami/oxi for logic/reasoning.
Also, I recommend a small ammount of Alpha GPC and a small ammount of CDP choline over ALCAR,
if you are a responder you'll notice motivation and confidence respectively, due to the workings on your dopamine/serotonin levels you'll also notice some noticeable extra feel-good.

Edited by Baten, 13 August 2011 - 07:27 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:30 AM

Phenibut/Picamilon, beta blocker AND a long halflife benzo? Wow...

Also I would not be too sure if you aren't indeed pitting stimulants against tranquilizers in a pretty strong battle here.
  • like x 1

#4 ozomulsion

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

You take clonazepam twice a day? Just know that that stuff wrecks you long-term :<
Your noot stacks seems pretty nice. You could experiment with adding another 'racetam on top of piracetam.
Aniracetam for extra anxiolytic effects, prami/oxi for logic/reasoning.
Also, I recommend a small ammount of Alpha GPC and a small ammount of CDP choline over ALCAR,
if you are a responder you'll notice motivation and confidence respectively, due to the workings on your dopamine/serotonin levels you'll also notice some noticeable extra feel-good.

I'll give you some details that should help you understand my stack. First I wanted to know if you meant CDP, and Alpha GPC with my ALCAR or instead of my ALCAR? Your wording confused me :~)I do like ani&oxiracetam. Oxiracetam is kinda pricey, but it's my favorite one of all. Aniracetam would make me crash the next day, and sometimes feel a bit down, so I discontinued it. I'm thinking of adding sublutamine and/or Oxi.

As far as the clonazepam. My life was a wreck without it. I'd agree with your statement about wrecking someone long term if you were talking about xanax aka poison. I've been on almost every benzo. Valium worked good, but just wasn't strong enough.

Phenibut/Picamilon, beta blocker AND a long halflife benzo? Wow...

Also I would not be too sure if you aren't indeed pitting stimulants against tranquilizers in a pretty strong battle here.

I know it may sound extreme, but my brain chemistry got the short end of the stick with GABA, big time. I can't function without a benzo. Including before I was ever on one. Physically or mentally. I've spent too many years of my life sitting in my bedroom scared to even go check the mail. I had agoraphobia my whole life. I also have an essential tremor which is debilitating if my anxiety isn't under control.

Beta blocker is mainly for my shakes. I've gone through hundreds of prescription medications, and take what I do based on the results. If I let a doctor decide what I was on. I'd be all kinds of F***ed, and then some. Nootropics changed my life and made me socially functional again.Phenibut/Picamilon and clonazepam all stimulate me. My body/brain chemistry works strangely, but I've learned to become quite in touch with it. The modafinil is the only thing I can take that helps my ADD and doesn't over stimulate me. The only thing that truly calms me enough to sleep every night is l-theanine. I needed it even before the Mod&Dep.

Edited by ozomulsion, 15 August 2011 - 05:09 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:08 AM

Just wondering, if you indeed have ADD as well as all the anxiety problems you're describing, why aren't you on a proper stimulant? Isn't Modafinil anxiogenic?

Anxiety will be there if the ADD is left untreated. Neither Modafinil nor Selegiline has shown as efficacious in treating ADD as dexamphetamine, and the latter is not by close as anxiogenic as racemic amphetamine or Adderal. For example, if taken in non-recreational doses, normal amphetamine makes my anxiety much much worse, but dexamphetamine in not too big a dose is anxiolytic for me, or at least it enables me to activate myself to get rid of my anxiety a bit.

Still I can't function properly though without a benzo, at least not socially, but I still refuse to take one as I can't see how it would be a good solution long-term unless you either want to continue increasing your doses, or end up like this guy:

I'm not the one to judge though, maybe you really need 'em, but may I ask what else you've tried?
YMMV but what I've found to work best for me for ADD and anxiety so far is:

True keto-diet (please read! http://evolutionaryp...on-ketones.html "The best responders to a ketogenic diet for epilepsy end up with the highest amount of GABA in the central nervous system.")
15 - 20 mg of dexamphetamine (not more though as then it just gets anxiogenic for me)
45 mg of mirtazapine
10 mg of escitalopram

10 - 20 mg of lithium (plus a buuunch of other supplements that I've added recently, as Holy Basil, Ashwagandha, Manganese, Bacopa, Lion's Mane, vitamin B-complex, etc. Can't say too much about these last ones as I'm still trying them out but at least lithium and Holy Basil seem to have some true potential)

• like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users