- - - - -

Alpha GPC experience

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 PFM18

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

This thread inspired me to buy and try alpha gpc.  I took 300mg with alcar for a few weeks, and I got the same result as OP; extroversion and sharper thoughts and memories.

It raises dopamine around the brain and activates parasympathetic nervous system.  I'm shocked that I react so well to it because CDP choline was instant depression for me. 

How much ALCAR were you taking?

#32 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

This thread inspired me to buy and try alpha gpc.  I took 300mg with alcar for a few weeks, and I got the same result as OP; extroversion and sharper thoughts and memories.

It raises dopamine around the brain and activates parasympathetic nervous system.  I'm shocked that I react so well to it because CDP choline was instant depression for me. 

Same reaction for me. 

I love alpha GPC

It even helps alleviate my hangovers along with taurine and excedrin. returns cognitive level to baseline in 10minutes. 

CDP put me in a dark sad mood as well. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Samuraidream

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Curious to see if Alpha GPC would work better since CDP Choline brought on dark, negative, depressive thoughts. As a matter of fact, I took it 2 days in a row (300mg/day) and still feeling low 3 days later... How long does it take to recover from the evil Choline?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#34 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:27 PM

Follow up... Been taking Alpha GPC for a while with Racetams. I've cycled on it and off it twice now.
It doesn't have a big noticeable difference for me other than if I do much over 300 milligrams I get tired. I have not experienced any of the decline after going off it that the guy(s) above described

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users