• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Best and most Natural form of Choline - Phosphatidylcholine .

Natural Choline Phosphatidylcholine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hallucinogen

• 359 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

I've tried many forms of Choline before, Alpha-GPC, Bitartrate, etc. - all crap and cause side-effects .

Then today, I finally found out the form of Choline found in eggs, and it's Phosphatidylcholine, and I could always eat 3-10 eggs at once NO PROBLEM, and then feel great afterwards ...

so the Natural question which comes up - then Why in the World do we not see phosphatidylcholine in every multi-vitamin formulation yet ?

http://www.nextag.co...ine/stores-html

Eggs with some mixed Greens feel amazing ! Unlike all these crappy Multi-Vitamins,

I actually did find one single really good B+ Complex multis that have only the most essential stuff and NOTHiNG else, and they feel so good too, it's "B Stress" by Sisu,

another special thing that i like about them is that they got Rhodiola Rosea in it, which is among the only herbal supplements which i found beneficial, that and maybe Bacoppa Monierri .

Edited by hallucinogen, 19 September 2011 - 04:35 PM.

#2 Dirk_Diggler

• Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

Supply and demand. Sure it's available in a single-entity product, but it's much cheaper to put minute amounts of choline bitartrate into multivitamins. That way they can claim it contains choline but uninformed people don't realize that the amounts they put in are insignificant.

I always shake my head when I look at Emergen-C's inclusion of 1mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Denjin

• 27 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

Can't you just buy lecithin and get it that way?

However, even for phoshpatidylcholine there can be issues - http://www.nature.co...ature09922.html to see what your gut bacteria do with it.

Lots of other good benefits, though, perhaps on the whole it is a good thing to take?

#4 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

PC is such an effective cell regenerator, it creates various nutrient deficiencies rather quickly. One of the nutrients that get used up quickly is Zinc. Zinc, on it's own is an anti-parasite substance and we all know Zinc is involved one way or another with every enzymic reaction in the human body, and an immune system that keeps microbes in balance.
So it maybe worth while taking a quarter dose with this stuff, I find it only takes a couple of days for an individual to develope Zinc deficiency symptoms when following the dose stated on the PC bottle.
Ok sooo you want the bennefits of PC, well we do have to control the microbes and make sure we have no harmful parasite within us, or they will eat our foods (digested or not), which can lead to serious complications in the hands of a pharmaceutical driven carer, or doctor. Just rub some Tea tree oil your lumps!
The bennefits of PC in No particular order (off the top of my head!).
Reduced heart size from being swollen for 30 years. Breast bone much lower. Heart now beats calmer and with more efficiency.
Disolved scare tissue, internal and external. Skin moles can be scrapped off without scaring, but diet must include amino acid supplements and all supportive vitamins, omega 3's to ensure skin grows strong.
Rebuilding of the inner ear components. Restoring high frequency (18khrz+).
Regrows lung lining.
Regrows cartilage and tendons.
Helps rotten teeth grow faster(oil pulling).
Rebuilds bowl lining.
Bones love it.
Eyes become sharper.
It's in a lot of foods, but cooking emulsifies this important oil.
Heart burn iS a Zinc deficiency. It is NOT over acid production, rather a thin stomach lining falling apart! Molybdenum works with Zinc and Vitamin C to grow you, in evey way.
Being a stronger anti-inflammatory agent than a drug, you'll find it repairs viens and arteries as well as reducing arterial thrombosis. It WILL create arterial thromosis if one's diet is incomplete, its like supplementing Calcium Orotate without PC or other supporting nutrients. You will come off worse with symptoms than before if you follow recommended doses off of the bottles!!! The doses are deduced from studies and have many factors you cannot take into account short term or long!!!
Oh and it can make you think straighter, but being a phosphorus based food it will need lots of greens or a magnesium supplement. Magnesium oil works, but the chlorine in the mag oil can kill parasites and reduce red blood cell count if one has a low Vitamin E intake with vulnerable blood cells.
Ask me a question, I might be able to help?

Edited by Multivitz, 27 June 2016 - 11:07 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#5 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:44 PM

Thank you for this Multivitz.  PC got a bad rap a few years back with a TMA/TMAO scare, but Chris Masterjohn wrote an excellent rebuttal here:  

http://www.westonapr...-heart-disease/

Bottom line...  If PC is bad, than almost any seafood at all would be very bad (and we know this is not true), as it pops TMAO much higher than PC.  

I've been a big fan of PC for many years, particularly for liver health and correcting leaky gut.  Almost any theoretical risk is offset by the very real rewards from this wonder supplement for me.  

K. J. Gundermann PhD/MD wrote the book on PC and the highly purified DLPC (PPC, PhosChol, Essentiale Forte) here: 

http://phoschol.com/...annComplete.pdf

Edited by synesthesia, 27 June 2016 - 02:16 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:57 PM

Prof Paul Lipton has plenty to say about the cell nucleus not being the brain of the cell and now we have all the positive results from the studies on oils/fats(excluding magarine lol). Thanks for the links.
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Natural, Choline, Phosphatidylcholine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users