GPC (choline), Uridine, DHA

choline uridine dha omega-3 epa ump tau b vitamins

• Please log in to reply
2844 replies to this topic

#2641 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

I bought mine from health supplement wholesalers, now powdercity.

#2642 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:53 AM

A Nutrient Combination that Can Affect Synapse Formation

Brain neurons form synapses throughout the life span. This process is initiated by neuronal depolarization, however the numbers of synapses thus formed depend on brain levels of three key nutrients—uridine, the omega-3 fatty acid DHA, and choline. Given together, these nutrients accelerate formation of synaptic membrane, the major component of synapses. In infants, when synaptogenesis is maximal, relatively large amounts of all three nutrients are provided in bioavailable forms (e.g., uridine in the UMP of mothers’ milk and infant formulas). However, in adults the uridine in foods, mostly present at RNA, is not bioavailable, and no food has ever been compelling demonstrated to elevate plasma uridine levels. Moreover, the quantities of DHA and choline in regular foods can be insufficient for raising their blood levels enough to promote optimal synaptogenesis. In Alzheimer’s disease (AD) the need for extra quantities of the three nutrients is enhanced, both because their basal plasma levels may be subnormal (reflecting impaired hepatic synthesis), and because especially high brain levels are needed for correcting the disease-related deficiencies in synaptic membrane and synapses.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC4011061/

just did a quick google search to check if this study already was mentioned in this thread, sorry if it's a duplicate.

• like x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2643 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

Hmmmm, so it's been a bit more than a month since I have been on this stack (a bit more than 2 weeks on CDP), here are my current 'results':

- I don't really feel different, brainfog or motivation wise, it seems the same...

- On the other hand, I haven't felt like I was about to burst in tears for no reason in a while (I've been feeling like that for over a year, thinking it came from either Tyrosine, Adderall, Modafinil, or DAA usage, although I never cried because of it I felt almost daily I was about to...). If the stack is the reason why, that's already a good thing :) It could be unrelated of course.

I've added Inositol last week, but not sure yet if it makes a difference.

I'd like to add either Sulbutiamine or noopept this week or next week, but I am not sure which one is better.

Sulbutiamine should be good for D1 receptors, and since Inositol is about D2 that could be good (which one is Uridine about? all ?)

I know that noopept acts on Dopamine receptors, but not sure if it regulates them somehow... although I've read many reviews about drug users saying how after a few weeks on noopept, taking their drug of choice was like the first time all again. 

#2644 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

Thanks, are you happy with your purchase from them?

#2645 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:48 PM

Thanks, are you happy with your purchase from them?

I've been happy with everything I bought from them.

They ship super quickly for free shipping and their products has been great as far as I can tell.

(the stuff I bought from them I never bought before so it'd be hard to compare but I felt what I expected)

• like x 1

#2646 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hmmmm, so it's been a bit more than a month since I have been on this stack (a bit more than 2 weeks on CDP), here are my current 'results':

- I don't really feel different, brainfog or motivation wise, it seems the same...

- On the other hand, I haven't felt like I was about to burst in tears for no reason in a while (I've been feeling like that for over a year, thinking it came from either Tyrosine, Adderall, Modafinil, or DAA usage, although I never cried because of it I felt almost daily I was about to...). If the stack is the reason why, that's already a good thing :) It could be unrelated of course.

I'd like to add either Sulbutiamine or noopept this week or next week, but I am not sure which one is better.

Sulbutiamine should be good for D1 receptors, and since Inositol is about D2 that could be good (which one is Uridine about? all ?)

I know that noopept acts on Dopamine receptors, but not sure if it regulates them somehow... although I've read many reviews about drug users saying how after a few weeks on noopept, taking their drug of choice was like the first time all again. 

Sorry for the off topic, but that phenomenon of crying for no apparent reason may be related to your sleep hygiene.

If you think I may be on to something, here are some pointers:

1. Go to bed at the same time every night, and make sure it is before midnight. Ideally, make it before 10 PM.

2. Avoid using computers and smart devices at least one hour before bed. (they mess with melatonin production)

3. No coffee after 1 PM.

4. Consider getting glasses that block blue light. Cheap ones can be found on ebay. (also helps to preserve normal melatonin production)

5. Start to track your sleep with a smartphone (there are apps for that). See if you notice any trends related to what you eat, drink and take as well as other things you do during the day.

6. Figure out how to lose the bad habits.

7. If you are overweight, it may cause you to snore or have sleep apnea. Losing weight will then improve sleep a lot.

8. If you have tendencies to sleep apnea, avoid getting drunk, as it further degrades your sleep and increases the tendency to snore.

If not, just ignore what I am saying, and carry on. :)

• like x 1

#2647 bawsh

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

Has anyone given any thought into how increased synaptic connectivity will affect human adults? A inhibition of synaptic pruning is supposedly linked to autism. As a 20 year old who is still undergoing synaptic pruning could anyone speculate as to how this will affect my development? it sounds like it could be detrimental.

#2648 Purgatory

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

Uridine Withdrawal?

Has anyone experienced adverse effects upon cessation of uridine?

I'm now experiencing light-headedness, "un-energized" brain... maybe even slight "blackout" sensation and general malaise.

Symptoms started about 3 to 4 days after I ran out of supply and abruptly discontinued use of uridine (UMP sublingual about 250 mg / day)

Other possibilities are simply been under a lots of stress and tension

- or my doctor suggested there is a virus or bug going around without classic respiratory symptoms (I'd not told him about the uridine)

Anyone with any ideas on this?

Thanks!

I have been experiencing something like this which is debilitating ("light-headedness", maybe even derealization describes it) for a month but I can't say if it's related to uridine (too many factors). Restarting uridine has no effect on it.

Edited by Purgatory, 25 October 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#2649 dudmuck

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

Uridine Withdrawal?

Has anyone experienced adverse effects upon cessation of uridine?

I'm now experiencing light-headedness, "un-energized" brain... maybe even slight "blackout" sensation and general malaise.

Symptoms started about 3 to 4 days after I ran out of supply and abruptly discontinued use of uridine (UMP sublingual about 250 mg / day)

Other possibilities are simply been under a lots of stress and tension

- or my doctor suggested there is a virus or bug going around without classic respiratory symptoms (I'd not told him about the uridine)

Anyone with any ideas on this?

Thanks!

I have been experiencing something like this which is debilitating ("light-headedness", maybe even derealization describes it) for a month but I can't say if it's related to uridine (too many factors). Restarting uridine has no effect on it.

Usually most problems have been associated with post-prandial glycemia.  Or just simply, blood sugar spikes then crashes after meal.  Some time after improving diet or nutrition (such as this stacks cofactors), poor blood sugar control can be revealed. 

For improving the situation, at the top of list is whey protein, because it stimulates Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), which regulates blood sugar, along with a low glycemic diet of vegetables and quality meats.  Further on is vinegar and light alcohol consumption has been shown to improve this as well.  For the nasty food urge: stabilyze chocolate bars.

• like x 1

#2650 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:11 AM

Sorry for the off topic, but that phenomenon of crying for no apparent reason may be related to your sleep hygiene.

If you think I may be on to something, here are some pointers:

1. Go to bed at the same time every night, and make sure it is before midnight. Ideally, make it before 10 PM.

2. Avoid using computers and smart devices at least one hour before bed. (they mess with melatonin production)

3. No coffee after 1 PM.

4. Consider getting glasses that block blue light. Cheap ones can be found on ebay. (also helps to preserve normal melatonin production)

5. Start to track your sleep with a smartphone (there are apps for that). See if you notice any trends related to what you eat, drink and take as well as other things you do during the day.

6. Figure out how to lose the bad habits.

7. If you are overweight, it may cause you to snore or have sleep apnea. Losing weight will then improve sleep a lot.

8. If you have tendencies to sleep apnea, avoid getting drunk, as it further degrades your sleep and increases the tendency to snore.

If not, just ignore what I am saying, and carry on. :)

Thank you for your post, I appreciate it!

I have a very chaotic sleep hygiene, so you may be right.

The 2 "periods" in which I like that were times when I was taking various supplements (the first time bodybuilding ones, the 2nd times still these + notropics). Truth be told, I haven't felt this for a few weeks/months now, so maybe Uridine did "cure" something, but again it could of course be unrelated...

1- Yeah I never do that, especially since I lost my job a year ago... now it's a miracle if I'm in bed before 3AM... I have to force myself there good point.

2- Same, I'm always on my computer till the last minute. By messing with melatonin, do you mean because of their light?

3- I don't drink coffee, and gave up all stims (at least for a while)

4- Yeah I  have these, I haven't used them in months, but you're right I should go back to them. On the other hand not long ago I have setup my screen to limit its blue light emission at night, so *maybe* that's ok. I used to wear them maybe 2 hours before sleep, maybe I should again.

5- Good point!

6- That's the hard one :)

7- I am not, I am actually trying to be in bb competition shape, which brings its own issues...

8- I was tested for that and I am fine.

My main issues with sleep are that I wake up a lot, yet I fall back asleep easily, and that when I finally get up I don't feel any refreshed like I used to. Of course, if I sleep one time for say 4 hours I'll feel a lot worse than a night of 10 hours, but none of them get me to feel "Ready for the day". Supposedly that's because I am narcoleptic (I was diagnosed), but I don't believe it, my guess is that it is either mental (I just think too much while sleeping) or something like not enough serotonin while I sleep (tried some 5-htp a few weeks ago which used to be great for sleep, yet I didn't feel any major difference..) or not enough dopamine/cortisone when I wake up (or something alike).

Thanks again!

#2651 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

I believe caffeine to be the culprit here. I experience the same when drinking coffee with this stack or other caffeinated sources. It was brought up a while ago in this thread. If i recall what happens, something involving too much dopamine. There have been reports of this happening further back

Edited by Q did it!, 26 October 2014 - 01:50 AM.

#2652 chrisp2

• 166 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

They ship super quickly for free shipping and their products has been great as far as I can tell.

(the stuff I bought from them I never bought before so it'd be hard to compare but I felt what I expected)

I like that they have a COA on their website but it is pretty empty, suggesting a 103.8% result - which to be honest, confuses me a little?  :)

No mention of (heavy metal) contaminants, which is my real interest.

#2653 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

I believe caffeine to be the culprit here. I experience the same when drinking coffee with this stack or other caffeinated sources. It was brought up a while ago in this thread. If i recall what happens, something involving too much dopamine. There have been reports of this happening further back

What do you exactly mean by too much dopamine?

Is it having too much dopamine that leads to that state?

Or is it having too much dopamine at one point, leading to a point of depletion later during the day/week, that would lead to that state (this would be my guess).

Thank you!

I like that they have a COA on their website but it is pretty empty, suggesting a 103.8% result - which to be honest, confuses me a little?  :)

No mention of (heavy metal) contaminants, which is my real interest.

I don't even know what a COA is, so I really cannot say...

The only issue I've had with their products was my opened Alpha GPC transforming from powder to paste in about a year... but looking online it seems fairly common so I cannot say whereas it was my fault or theirs.

I've received a friend discount 3 days ago, it is 10% off:

http://powdercity.refr.cc/5WVDHLN

DISCLAIMER: it seems to also be a ref link for me, but it is not why I posted it or recommended them earlier, I thought it'd be important to specify it though.

#2654 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:34 AM

Thank you for your post, I appreciate it!

I have a very chaotic sleep hygiene, so you may be right.

The 2 "periods" in which I like that were times when I was taking various supplements (the first time bodybuilding ones, the 2nd times still these + notropics). Truth be told, I haven't felt this for a few weeks/months now, so maybe Uridine did "cure" something, but again it could of course be unrelated...

[...]

My main issues with sleep are that I wake up a lot, yet I fall back asleep easily, and that when I finally get up I don't feel any refreshed like I used to. Of course, if I sleep one time for say 4 hours I'll feel a lot worse than a night of 10 hours, but none of them get me to feel "Ready for the day". Supposedly that's because I am narcoleptic (I was diagnosed), but I don't believe it, my guess is that it is either mental (I just think too much while sleeping) or something like not enough serotonin while I sleep (tried some 5-htp a few weeks ago which used to be great for sleep, yet I didn't feel any major difference..) or not enough dopamine/cortisone when I wake up (or something alike).

Thanks again!

That hunch is based on personal experience. Happened to me during my university years.

1- Yeah I never do that, especially since I lost my job a year ago... now it's a miracle if I'm in bed before 3AM... I have to force myself there good point.

Do it, it is really worth it. Set up an alarm for whatever time you want to aim for. When it rings, you save whatever you need to save, turn off the computer (unless it absolutely has to be on), and then straight to bed. Repeat enough nights in a row and it will automatically turn into a habit. I think this is the most crucial step.

2- Same, I'm always on my computer till the last minute. By messing with melatonin, do you mean because of their light?

Exactly. Blue light. Not good at night - need your melatonin production to work.

Excellent, that will help a lot.

4- Yeah I  have these, I haven't used them in months, but you're right I should go back to them. On the other hand not long ago I have setup my screen to limit its blue light emission at night, so *maybe* that's ok. I used to wear them maybe 2 hours before sleep, maybe I should again.

Limiting blue light emission should help. But if you manage to stay awake until 3 AM, it is probably not enough.

5- Good point!

Always. But it pays off to sit down with pen and paper and figure out a plan. Write down all the points you can come up with, then distill it. The thinking process is helped a great deal by using a physical pen to paper, as opposed to the purely mental musings, or even typing. Also, having a paper with all important points written down becomes a physical reminder of your intentions.

7- I am not, I am actually trying to be in bb competition shape, which brings its own issues...

It's all about balance, but a little too much fitness beats none. Although I've seen it stated that too strenuous exercise may issue too many stress hormones which could affect your sleep quality... You should be able to see whether this is true in your case or not.

Good one. Then you can rule that out.

Another thing you may want to check out is to learn a relaxation or meditation technique and do that every night before bed. Kabat-Zinn Body Scan never fails to make me sleepy. You could also check Youtube. And if it does not make me sleepy, it makes me so pleasantly relaxed that it still feels as restful as sleep. Those who learn deep meditation can go even deeper than deep sleep states (see nirodha samapatti).

Also, getting a strong dose of sun very soon after you wake up helps to kickstart the day.

Edited by Godof Smallthings, 27 October 2014 - 09:35 AM.

#2655 chrisp2

• 166 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

I don't even know what a COA is, so I really cannot say...

Certificate of Analysis.

I'm willing to pay for a quality product.

Not entirely sure which source I should use to re-order. 

#2656 Soma

• 341 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

How important is it to take the uridine sublingually? Does this combo still work with encapsulated uridine? I was using ecological formulas uridine which comes in caps. I tried it sublingually but it just didn't dissolve, got all over my teeth, etc. Nasty.

#2657 gee

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:08 AM

Lately I have been feeling quite tired, and I believe it is due to too large doses of CDP (>120mg or so, maybe more maybe less not sure) AND/OR Inositol (my caps are 800mg).

One cap of Inositol at night and 300mg of CDP in the morning and I was soooo tired all day...

The inositol seemed to help me sleep, but it wasn't worth it...

I'm still not sure which one caused it, maybe both of them do?

When I stopped both of them I got better, then restarted only Inositol and felt it again so Inositol at least, but I feel like CDP makes it worse in great doses.

Apart from that, I haven't felt much from the Inositol related to Dopamine, but maybe I'm not supposed to...

I will be switching to once a day of Uridine soon, as lately I've been fairly flat, with 0 interest in most things, and the first post mention that as a side effect.

I tried Sulbuthiamine last week twice, but never felt it... so not sure what that means.

That hunch is based on personal experience. Happened to me during my university years.

Do it, it is really worth it. Set up an alarm for whatever time you want to aim for. When it rings, you save whatever you need to save, turn off the computer (unless it absolutely has to be on), and then straight to bed. Repeat enough nights in a row and it will automatically turn into a habit. I think this is the most crucial step.

Exactly. Blue light. Not good at night - need your melatonin production to work.

Excellent, that will help a lot.

Limiting blue light emission should help. But if you manage to stay awake until 3 AM, it is probably not enough.

5- Good point!

Always. But it pays off to sit down with pen and paper and figure out a plan. Write down all the points you can come up with, then distill it. The thinking process is helped a great deal by using a physical pen to paper, as opposed to the purely mental musings, or even typing. Also, having a paper with all important points written down becomes a physical reminder of your intentions.

It's all about balance, but a little too much fitness beats none. Although I've seen it stated that too strenuous exercise may issue too many stress hormones which could affect your sleep quality... You should be able to see whether this is true in your case or not.

Good one. Then you can rule that out.

Another thing you may want to check out is to learn a relaxation or meditation technique and do that every night before bed. Kabat-Zinn Body Scan never fails to make me sleepy. You could also check Youtube. And if it does not make me sleepy, it makes me so pleasantly relaxed that it still feels as restful as sleep. Those who learn deep meditation can go even deeper than deep sleep states (see nirodha samapatti).

Also, getting a strong dose of sun very soon after you wake up helps to kickstart the day.

Makes sense, thanks a lot!

I actually forced myself up in the morning for a few weeks before starting Uridine, but then it all went downhill again..

#2658 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

These things happen. :-) Decided to send you a PM instead to try to avoid taking the discussion off topic.

#2659 Samuraidream

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

Was thinking to start this regimen in December to help with my mood swings, negative thought loops and a minor brainfog. I believe it's the downregulated dopamine system that's causing the aforementioned problems.
Anyways, was wondering if anyone's tried Uridine from intellimeds? How was it?

And can someone recommend a good multivitamin brand? What are the things I should look out for when ordering one?

#2660 ikon2

• 69 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

And can someone recommend a good multivitamin brand? What are the things I should look out for when ordering one?

SS, IMHO, the multi (or one a day multi) from Garden of Life in their "Kind Organics" line seems quite good.  I like this one because it's not too large and is rather basic.  Not that I don't like LEF mix or OrthoCore, but they both contain lots of odds and ends that I find I want to take in larger or smaller quantities, or not at all due to interactions with other supps I take.

But most of all, I like that the Kind uses all organic ingredients and in doing so, uses the methylated forms of vit B12 and Folate (methylfolate)  not only are these methylators super important to quench ROS, but in the case of "folic acid", which is the cheaper, non-methylated form synthetically produced, it wreaks havoc on the prostate in men.

I also like the fact that they derive the D3 from lichen vs. animal sources.

Its not cheap but its less expensive than LEF and Ortho.  For me, its a happy medium of most things considered.

#2661 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

Its perplexing how a few members use uridine before sleep, for me feels more like an r/c stimulant than a nutrient, there is no way I would use some and get asleep. It used to be a very good combination with CDP-choline to rebalance my brain, but these days even 1/3 of the common sublingual dosage feels too much, giving me unatural "tension".

There are any people still using it long term with good results?

My (personal) experience is that the "standard" dose is too much for long-term use, and even the foods high in uridine have miniscule amounts (if thats saying anything...).

#2662 ModusOperandi

• 37 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

Yes, intellimeds.co.uk has been great to me. I have said it before here.

Was thinking to start this regimen in December to help with my mood swings, negative thought loops and a minor brainfog. I believe it's the downregulated dopamine system that's causing the aforementioned problems.
Anyways, was wondering if anyone's tried Uridine from intellimeds? How was it?

Edited by ModusOperandi, 13 November 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#2663 PFM18

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:58 PM

Hey all. I was just wondering because I have heard varying things regarding the amount of B vitamins required for this stack.  I am of the understanding that it accelerates the B vitamin-energy producing process and therefore requires more B vitamins.

I already have a B vitamin complex and it has the following:

11.3 mg Riboflavin

11.2 mg Thiamin

5 mg Vitamin B6

600 mcg Folic Acid

18mcg Vitamin B12

oh and I get 75 IU vitamin E

which I'm not sure if those things are enough?

Regardless I am getting pretty amazing results besides feeling a little too stimulated.

Edited by PFM18, 14 November 2014 - 09:00 PM.

#2664 PFM18

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

I recently started taking the suggested stack in the OP.

Vitamin E 500iu

Uridine 250mg x2 a day

700MG DHA Fish oil tabs

Vitamin B-100 Complex,  contains 100mg of Choline in it.

Alpha brain x2 a day

But day 2 report, i'm feeling more depressed than usual. More fog and general uneasy feeling.

What could be causing that?

Cheers.

100 mg choline in the B complex? and twice daily alpha gpc seems like a lot of choline.  From what I found is that I use to be very very high in choline and I had the same problems,

#2665 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:31 PM

I recently started taking the suggested stack in the OP.

Vitamin E 500iu

Uridine 250mg x2 a day

700MG DHA Fish oil tabs

Vitamin B-100 Complex,  contains 100mg of Choline in it.

Alpha brain x2 a day

But day 2 report, i'm feeling more depressed than usual. More fog and general uneasy feeling.

What could be causing that?

Cheers.

100 mg choline in the B complex? and twice daily alpha gpc seems like a lot of choline.  From what I found is that I use to be very very high in choline and I had the same problems,

Are you experiencing a benefit from it since dropping choline?

Anyone know if this combo is safe with NSI-189 or an MAOI like Moclobemide?

#2666 glide

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

So what's the verdict on this ?????????? 89 pages and all I see people throwing in their pills stack.
Is there a single positive review with obvious positive results? It shouldn't be that hard to tell, either you notice
health/cognitive improvement or it's barely a placebo..

• like x 1

#2667 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:02 AM

A person might consider using phosphatidylserine instead of GPC in this stack. Especially when taking other noots that may act as an AchEI or increase choline uptake (coluracetam is popular). Also ALCAR boosts acetylcholine specifically by donating an acetyl group to choline. Taking a direct choline supplement with these was too much for me and led to depression. Phosphatidylserine feeds the other end of the CDP-choline cycle, which I think has just as many nootropic benefits as increasing acetylcholine levels. More phospholipids = more fuel for syngenesis and neurogenesis as well (this is speculation on my part).

Edited by Fenix_, 16 November 2014 - 12:09 AM.

• like x 1

#2668 kentolpad

• 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

glide i think there is some kind of mixed reactions in people plus everyone has their own cofounding factors ( supplements, lifestyle etc ...)

I myself think of trying it out because of the splendid scientific evidence brought forth by this thread which seems to support the promised effects kind of. Also the evidence suggests no toxic or detrimental effect ( although in some anecdotal reports a headache has been mentioned but again think of the cofactors )

Ultimately every one reacts different to these things but due to the low cost of UMP i suggest you could try it out and report back to this thread. 40 $ don't seem terribly high for these incredible though just promised effects.

I hope that helped. 

#2669 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

Hi, I'm very interested to try this stack, and I need some input. While waiting on my shipment for Jarrow Uridine 250 mg, I only have Now Spirulina 500 mg, so I'm gonna start with that. I also have Now Omega which consists of 180 EPA 120 DHA per softgel. I'm gonna start with 6 tablets Now Spirulina and 3 softgels Now Omega after breakfast and lunch.

I'm concerned with taking vitamin E, as I suspect it has caused me acne in the past. Tried it in a couple occasions, and even a small amount like in a multivitamin gave me acne. My doctor asked me to stop vitamin E when I had acne outbreak a while ago.

Can I get away without vitamin E? I have searched for why I need it, but there are a lot of medical terms I dont understand. If I dont take multivitamin (to avoid the vitamin e), can I get away with a B complex?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2670 glide

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:28 AM

glide i think there is some kind of mixed reactions in people plus everyone has their own cofounding factors ( supplements, lifestyle etc ...)

I myself think of trying it out because of the splendid scientific evidence brought forth by this thread which seems to support the promised effects kind of. Also the evidence suggests no toxic or detrimental effect ( although in some anecdotal reports a headache has been mentioned but again think of the cofactors )

Ultimately every one reacts different to these things but due to the low cost of UMP i suggest you could try it out and report back to this thread. 40 $ don't seem terribly high for these incredible though just promised effects.

I hope that helped. 

Hey thanks for the reply.
While money isnt an issue for me (health comes first) I personally don't like turning myself into a lab rat..And I intend no harm towards anyone.
I'm taking massive changes in my life and trying to incorporate the healthiest  habitpossible ..Already fit, trying to exercise as much as my body/brain could take

also getting rid of sugar, for the most processed type of foods so that excludes fruits and veggies. Bottom line, I'm trying to kind of RESET everything and was hoping 
to find a product that could hop in and be the last piece of the puzzle that my brain needs to be refreshed and get a solid molecular support. I don't expect a miracle, perhaps something noticeable thought.

Edited by glide, 17 November 2014 - 06:29 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choline, uridine, dha, omega-3, epa, ump, tau, b vitamins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By