Coluracetam

Coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#61 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

Well that may be but Coluracetam has been proven in research.

Maybe others can chime in.

there is evidence for the others as well.

#62 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

Post it up then, and maybe we can prove Wikipedia wrong. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

I was looking for that ginseng study the other day. Can anyone find it?

#64 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

I was looking for that ginseng study the other day. Can anyone find it?

here is the one mentioned by users of this forum regarding choline uptake
https://docs.google....2pesJVamg&pli=1

Post it up then, and maybe we can prove Wikipedia wrong. :)

i don't know, i cant really debate this, it seems to be conflicting statements,
but studies show just as i have posted that piracetam and oxiracetam effect HACU
As does pramiracetam,Pramiracetam enhances hippocampal cholinergic neuronal activity by increasing sodium-dependent high affinity choline uptake (HACU).
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/2987637

Edited by CIMN, 04 September 2012 - 04:39 AM.

#65 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Yeah this is the problem. Wikipedia is great, but it's not a neruopharmacology text book or anything.

#66 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Yeah this is the problem. Wikipedia is great, but it's not a neruopharmacology text book or anything.

True, but i think that statement was from a study.

the one about colur. being the only choline uptake enhancer.

Edited by CIMN, 04 September 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#67 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

ok im thinking of getting a small amount (>100g) of coluracetam imported from china for personal testing...
does anyone know how id go about getting independent COA tests in the uk?
or what tests would be needed as like many of the other posters here id rather not be poisoning myself ;)

#68 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

ok im thinking of getting a small amount (>100g) of coluracetam imported from china for personal testing...
does anyone know how id go about getting independent COA tests in the uk?
or what tests would be needed as like many of the other posters here id rather not be poisoning myself ;)

Did you hear how much ACCorporation quoted me?

$50,000.

Just let that one stew.

Who wants to custom synthesize this ourselves? :ph34r:

Edited by greekpsychonaut, 05 September 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#69 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yep that quote was crazy! However typical of US/UK labs..
I've had several quotes from different chinese factorys for around $3000./1kg
Im in talks for samples under 100g
It's got to be easier than self synth
However I'd still like a second coa on it as Its not something I can compare by taste, smell or consistancy never having had it before!

#70 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

$50,000.

ahahaha i have no reason to believe that isn't a joke..

Edited by CIMN, 05 September 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#71 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

I wish it was a joke. I'm getting quotes, all i have to is send money through Western Union. HA.

#72 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

even if that were true which i doubt i have no understanding of what would cause the synthesis to be so high. (in terms of manufacturing requirements)

heres info on coluracetam: http://pubchem.ncbi.....cgi?cid=214346

Edited by CIMN, 05 September 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#73 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I personally carried out the exercise of having some pure COLURACETAM manufactured via custom synthesis a couple of months ago. :)

I will be posting details regarding my usage feedback shortly on this forum, as well as other relevant information regarding the substance itself (appearance, taste etc...); however, since the topic of custom synthesis has arisen within this thread I thought it best to offer my two cents regarding this particular issue, in advance of posting my log (which I will be doing as soon as I have a free moment). ;)

Salient points as follows:

1) COLURACETAM is very lengthy, complex and time consuming to synthesize; and hence if anyone wishes to consider having it custom synthesized it will be pretty expensive if you wish to end up with a product that isn't contaminated with potentially highly toxic impurities (at least one of the synthesis component ingredients is very toxic, whereas the final substance, COLURACETAM, is not)

2) If you wish to obtain COLURACETAM that is sufficiently pure, then my advice is to forget about CHINA; but instead obtain quotations from reputable custom synthesis laboratories in the UK, EUROPE or USA (there may be others in other countries).

3) I have had 500 grams of pure COLURACETAM (>99.9% PURITY) manufactured by a reputable EUROPEAN custom synthesis laboratory; it cost US$16,000

Like I said I will be posting further details regarding COLURACETAM and my own personal experience with taking it shortly. Watch this space. ;)
  • like x 6
  • dislike x 1

#74 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I will be posting details regarding my usage feedback shortly on this forum, as well as other relevant information regarding the substance itself (appearance, taste etc...

Like I said I will be posting further details regarding COLURACETAM and my own personal experience with taking it shortly. Watch this space. ;)

Thats very interesting, you can count me interested, Im curious what it does.. thanks for taking the initative.
-want to ask what is your lowest yet most effective dose? visual effect?

Edited by CIMN, 06 September 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#75 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Hi Science Guy,

Goodness me, that's a large sum of money. Roughly £20.00/$32.00 per gram doesn't sound THAT bad though if the daily dosage was <100mg.

Given your large investment in the product, will you be undertaking any blood work for some objective data? I know a whole health screen (liver, hormones) can be £200.00 or under for us UK based people.

My concern is that people think racetams are largely harmless substances, but then I look at nefracetam and noopept and you've got people talking about lowered seminal volume and low libido which is pointing towards hormonal effects.
  • like x 1

#76 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

I have had 500 grams of pure COLURACETAM (>99.9% PURITY) manufactured by a reputable EUROPEAN custom synthesis laboratory; it cost US$16,000

You are a hero.
  • like x 2

#77 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

wow science guy! thats awesome!
and id love to hear your doses and effects!
If i could afford 16k i would follow your route!
however i think my best chance is to risk a few hundred dollars on china and then uk testing! at the worst ill learn the hard way about the true face of chinas factorys...
would the lab you use be able to do such testing?

#78 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

indeed that is a expensive endeavor, i didn't know coluracetam synthesis could even be toxic! i would probably do chinese synth, but it makes more sense health wise to go for pure synth.. i could only afford around $3000 at the moment, which would be a fraction of the 16000, I'm guessing the higher you go the more you get in bulk? hence the 500 grams instead of just 100 grams.

some people get potent effects from some racetams such as noopept at doses as low as just 30 milligrams, because of the premium paid for coluracetam seeing how expensive it is to synth I'm more interested in a very lose yet effective dose, and what method is the most effective form of administering it? and how bioavailable is coluracetam?

Edited by CIMN, 06 September 2012 - 06:10 PM.

• like x 1

#79 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I will most certainly be replying comprehensively to all your questions as soon as I next have enough free time to do so. I have crazy work hours at the moment wherein I'm doing 18+ hour days, starting at 4am; however, I hope to be able to answer all your questions either tomorrow (Friday) or the day after (Saturday) at the absolute latest. So, please be a little patient with me. :)

EDIT: I have posted all the relevant information answers to your questions in this new thread: COLURACETAM - User Feedback ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 08 September 2012 - 10:59 PM.

• like x 2

#80 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

As of version December 29.2, 2012 of the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting], Coluracetam has been added as a tracked racetam with two suppliers in the table and more coming shortly.

A total of eight suppliers were contacted today with one replying with partial data sufficient to be added.

Another supplier who had already delivered a quote on 2012/11/11 was also added to bring the total to two.

Anyone who has new/changed supplier data for Coluracetam, please PM me or reply in this thread.

#81 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

As of version December 30.1, 2012 of the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting] a new Coluracetam supplier has been added - the first one who quoted a price! Three prices to be exact.

This supplier doesn't have it in stock but can custom-synthesize it cheaply - for about the same price as ScienceGuy paid but at much smaller quantities affordable for everyone:

Assuming a dosing of 20mg x 3 per day = 60mg/day for the calculations below.

The prices do not include EMS fees which I have asked for but they will be small due to the low mass of these purchase sizes:

1g: $400: $8.00/dose / $24/day / $720/month
10g: $700: $1.40/dose / $4.20/day / $126/month (affordable!)
100g: $3,600: $0.72/dose / $2.16/day / $64.80/month (affordable!)

This after only a few days of RFQ sendouts. The price decline curve is interesting - perhaps revolutionary.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 December 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#82 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

As of version January 4.1, 2013 of the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting] two new Coluracetam supplier have been added and an already existing supplier has provided their Western Union details and price confirmation.

One of the two new suppliers has provided an in-house COA (Certificate of Analysis) for their Coluracetam. It is the first supplier to provide a COA for this chemical. The COA is hosted on both mirrors and can be downloaded as a PDF file by clicking the COA link next to the supplier's name.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 04 January 2013 - 10:34 PM.

#83 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Coluracetam Syntheses

From Design and syntheses of 4-acylaminopyridine derivatives Novel high affinity choline uptake enhancers II via ChemDrug:

Posted Image

=========================================================================================

From U-Chemo Quote [2012/12/30] with only 5% final yield:

Posted Image

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 05 January 2013 - 05:13 AM.

#84 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

As of version January 5.1, 2013 of the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting] two new Coluracetam suppliers have been added and an already existing supplier has provided price data for a 1g purchase amount.

There are now twelve Coluracetam suppliers.

#85 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

As of version January 5.2, 2013 of the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting] more Coluracetam supplier data has been received from manufacturer-suppliers and added to the list:

1. One supplier has now provided price data for a 1g purchase amount.
2. Two suppliers provided EMS fees, allowing calculation of exact total cost and $/kg.
3. One supplier has provided payment data: Bank Transfer
4. One supplier has provided payment data: Western Union

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 January 2013 - 02:47 AM.

#86 TheApprentice

• 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Can you buy for private use ?

#87 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

Odd question. The entire list is for that purpose or any purpose you like.

Each supplier has been asked their MOQ and if it is greater than 2kg then I don't list them.

As for your use - they don't care. Don't even bother telling them - it's simply none of their business.

As for the law, none of the products in the Racetam Prices list is prohibited or otherwise regulated to prevent personal use, though re-selling inside your own country as a medicine (ie. labelled as such [medical claims, therapeutic indicators, etc.] or packaged in dosage units such as capsules or pills) will generally subject the material to classification as a 'medicine' or 'drug' and thus it becomes - like any substance with such claims - subject to various laws - almost all of them regulating sale.

That's what got Smart Powders hit by the US FDA - they put medical claims on their packaging so they got caught in the claims trap.

Medical Claims on anything at all automatically change it into either a 'medicine/drug' or 'medical device'. Anything. That's the law in Canada and the USA.

I have never had a problem importing any of them for personal use though such was never indicated on the packing or Customs declaration.

If you want to buy and stay free there's only three things to remember:

1. Never mention your end use to the seller - it's none of their business.
2. Buy only amounts consistent with personal use and don't resell them.
3. Be sure your supplier packs the product(s) as raw chems without indicators or dosing for any medical use - thus preventing your imports from being classified as 'drugs'.

Without such indicators your import(s) are simply raw chemicals like any other unless they are specifically mentioned as regulated in your country's laws.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 January 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#88 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Could anyone tell me how to synthesis Phenylpiracetam ?

#89 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

First, you're off topic - this thread is about Coluracetam.

Second, making Phenylpiracetam yourself would cost more than buying it from a Chinese chemco.

The biggest part of a synth cost is purifying it to 99% so it's safe to eat - and verifying that purity. That can only be done with lots of expensive equipment and skills to run it to be sure your product is safe to ingest.

The second biggest cost is re-using your catalysts and solvents so you don't wreck your wallet and the environment by throwing these toxic expensive agents down the drain or into the air.

Without the expensive closed-loop solvent and chemical recycling systems you will be making very expensive, very impure - unsafe to eat - chemicals and risking your health and ruining the environment too.

Such bathtub syntheses are useful for illegal drugs like LSD for several reasons: they are simple and fast, the criminal nature means you probably don't care what toxins get dumped in the process, and the purity doesn't matter because it's to be sold to other people on the black market. They can't complain if they get sick because it's illegal and they don't know who the manufacturer is anyway - black markets tend to have long hard-to-trace manufacturer-buyer-seller-buyer chains.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 January 2013 - 03:44 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

thank you very much for reply

very much useful and easy to understand

sorry for off topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users