Coluracetam

Coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#211 jdeer

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

I may have bought the last bottle of coluracetam from ceretropic. They say they will try to restock soon though.
Sorry

keep us updated

#212 Betterself

• 41 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

I may have bought the last bottle of coluracetam from ceretropic. They say they will try to restock soon though.
Sorry

keep us updated

I will kep an eye out and also for other vendors with coluracetam.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 Patrick Sylvester

• 67 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

Does anyone know the shelf life of the liquid?

#214 dereknel

• 18 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

Does anyone know the shelf life of the liquid?

probably 1 or 2 years if I had to guess like with most things?
  • dislike x 1

#215 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

Seeing as the other threads are either group buy or feedback, I'd figure this might be more appropriate here:

I'm aware that there's little known about Coluracetam, but there seems to be even less information about metabolism and potential drug interactions in particular. Does anyone have some information on this? I'm currently taking Levetiracetam. Seeing as I might/probably will try Coluracetam in a few months, I'd like to be able to speculate if it would be safe to combine the two, or if it would be better to quit Levetiracetam.

Either way, I'm sure other people would also be interested on whether it might have any interactions with medications/nootropics/whatever.

A coincidence! I take levitiracetam myself for partial onset seizures.

I also take Colu and Oxi daily with it. Works well. No problems. Everyone's miles/kilometres may vary though.

#216 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thank you somethingtropic :)
I'm currently tapering down on the Levetiracetam though. Just started Colu today.. not sure if I can place the effects yet, but for some reason I cleaned my apartment, which I haven't cared about doing in months.

#217 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

I use the Coluracetam I have left very sparingly. One thing I noticed is that it makes me very creative when taken in the evening. During the day I am very rarely able to sit down and do sth creative or artistic due to my ADHD.
This is one of Coluracetam's effects I enjoy the most.
I also sometimes use it when having a night out to get my head together and for its (very) slight but noticable disinhibiting effect.

#218 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 8.6 2013]:

Mina [COA]
<minax123@hotmail.com>
XI'AN YIYANG BIO-TECH CO.,LTD.

Has today quoted me an excellent price on Coluracetam. She can accept 5g order quantities for $70 + $40 DHL shipping = $110 Total or $22,000/kg which is lower than all Western resellers yet still very affordable. Her quote today represents a new value for Coluracetam and means that for such purchases it is cheaper to buy from her company than any Western reseller. She also has a COA which is downloadable from the link in this post or from her Racetam Prices list entries.

Better still, her company takes PayPal and Western Union. PayPal has a buyer protection policy so if the product does not arrive the buyer can file a claim and will receive 100% of the payment back. Her company's PayPal email account address will pop up if you hover your mouse over the PP text in the Payment column of the Racetam Prices list.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 09 December 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#219 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 8.6 2013]:

Mina [COA]
<minax123@hotmail.com>
XI'AN YIYANG BIO-TECH CO.,LTD.

Has today quoted me an excellent price on Coluracetam. She can accept 5g order quantities for $70 + $40 DHL shipping = $110 Total or $22,000/kg which is lower than all Western resellers yet still very affordable. Her quote today represents a new value for Coluracetam and means that for such purchases it is cheaper to buy from her company than any Western reseller. She also has a COA which is downloadable from the link in this post or from her Racetam Prices list entries.

Better still, her company takes PayPal and Western Union. PayPal has a buyer protection policy so if the product does not arrive the buyer can file a claim and will receive 100% of the payment back. Her company's PayPal email account address will pop up if you hover your mouse over the PP text in the Payment column of the Racetam Prices list.

That is great news, thank you for the info!

#220 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

I suggest you bookmark the Racetam Prices list - it has 3 copies (2 mirrors) linked at the top of the list itself.

I have put thousands of hours of work into the list and update it on a near daily basis with Racetam and Raceram suppliers. It is currently the largest and most up-to-date suppliers list of Racetams and Racerams in the world listing about 80% of this planet's manufacturers and about 60% of its resellers.

It is intended as a tool to help both buyers and sellers find the best prices. Especially for buyers to find the lowest prices and make price comparisons between all sellers in a single currency - the $USD.

Finally, I accept no fee, gain, compensation or reward from anyone including any company on the list or elsewhere for my work. It's actually my personal suppliers list that I decided to put online for others to use.

The Racetam Prices list is a portable HTML file and contains no scripts, frames, images, embedded objects or advertisements for both maximum load speed and end-user protection from spyware, viruses, etc.

#221 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Big news everyone!

I have been putting massive effort into sourcing both new Coluracetam retailers and also manufacturers over the last few days.

That effort paid off bigtime today.

As of today's Racetam Prices list version December 11.11 2013, many new Coluracetam suppliers have been added! Finally, Coluracetam is now affordable and there are also many suppliers. This in itself is excellent news for the world's only on-market high-affinity Choline reuptake enhancer but the real icing on the cake is the Chinese manufacturer who contacted me today after I sent him the Coluracetam RFQ.

I will let his pricing - which includes the EMS fee - speak for itself:

Sales: Gledon Fan <info@mylandpharm.com>

Shipping: EMS (Tracked Express Mail)

Payment: Western Union

Coluracetam: 100g: $890 USD [$8,900 / kg]

Coluracetam: 10g: $180 USD [$18,000 / kg]

Coluracetam: 1g: $90 [$90,000 / kg]

So far the cheapest manufacturer - Season Zhu of TrustWe Group - has been selling ten grams of Coluracetam for $459 USD.

The cheapest three Western retailers using their cheapest shipping options respectively sell at most five-gram amounts. Their pricing including cheapest shipping options are as follows:

Health Supplement Wholesalers: $124.96 [24,992 / kg]

Nootropics Depot: $162.74 [$32,548 / kg]

NewMind: (3g) $117.23 [$39,077 / kg]

Ultrafast EMS shipment and groundbreakingly-low prices characterize this new manufacturer who is willing to sell such low MOQs directly to consumers.

#222 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

On the thirteenth day before Christmas I bring you new Colur for your souls!

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 12.1 2013], massloads of new Coluracetam suppliers have sent quotes and analytic results - including those dodgy old COAs but importantly - actual chemical analyses which are now available for download to verify the safety, purity and quality of their products.

Even better, the new manufacturers who have sent quotes are all lower-priced than existing manufacturers who were already on the list. Better yet, one takes PayPal payment! Product arrives and is to your satisfaction or money is returned via PayPal claim. PayPal Buyer Protection.

This PayPal supplier is Nancy from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd and her prices are incredibly low! Not only that but she has provided LC-MS and HPLC results to confirm the purity and quality of her company's Coluracetam product. The files and all cost data are now within the newly-uploaded Racetam Prices list for your perusal!

The most stunning price in her quote is the totally affordable $135 for 10g Coluracetam by EMS or $140 by DHL to Canada - shipping to the USA will be a similar price. This is the same price charged by Western resellers for 5g Coluracetam including shipping and includes PayPal Buyer Protection!

Today's efforts have doubled the quantity of Coluracetam you can buy in the $135-$140 price range - from 5g to 10g! And the quotes have only just started rolling in - and I have not finished sending out RFQs either.

By Christmas Day all the world's Coluracetam suppliers with full company data, COAs, analytic results, payment terms, prices, shipping data and total prices sorted from cheapest to costliest for each SKU size will be listed in the Racetam Prices list's Coluracetam table. All of them. I am pushing every single manufacturer to provide all analytic results they have and they are rapidly providing these results as files which are immediately uploaded to file hosters and linked into the Racetam Prices list.

That is my Christmas present to all of you. When I took Coluracetam daily for a month in April of this year it was intoxicating and intensely enlightening visually, cognitively and spiritually. The visual colour in all its splendor; the sense of utter inner peace and joy; the true depth of the highest level of awareness is incomparable and exists not in any other racetam. I have a strange feeling that Coluracetam represents the peak of what racetams can achieve within the human frame and perhaps the peak of all that the entire field of nootropics has achieved to date in this world. Coluracetam has a true depth of soul which is missing from other racetams.

I will make Enlightenment affordable for everyone in doubletime and simultaneously light the afterburners on every nootropics reseller by both lowering their cost of product supply and raising their profit margins. The New Year will not be a mere calendric rotation but a step into the New World of Eternalization.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 13 December 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#223 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

The most stunning price in her quote is the totally affordable $135 for 10g Coluracetam by EMS or $140 by DHL to Canada - shipping to the USA will be a similar price. This is the same price charged by Western resellers for 5g Coluracetam including shipping and includes PayPal Buyer Protection!

Thank You Isochroma-Reborn!!! You are doing great service for community by finding the cheapest suppliers for new noots, which will eventually help new noots to penetrate the nootropic user base.

This is a price that makes a group buy (even with 10-20 participants) economically feasible and reasonable. Plus the added benefit would be the usage of third party purity analysis to be extra sure of the quality of product received, which would not rise the price of group buy by much because those costs could be divided across participants.

Edited by mait, 13 December 2013 - 08:54 PM.

#224 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Frankly, at such a low price it is no longer necessary nor worth the risk to do a group buy.

Remember that a group buy creates additional risks and costs and can only be justified if these risks and costs are offset by a correspondingly lower price:

1. The individuals must trust the prime buyer.

2. The prime buyer must split and resend to each member which means added costs - tracked mail or courier which is the only responsible way to reship costs much more than standard postal mail. This raises the cost per participant significantly.

3. If the participants are not all located within the same country as the prime buyer then not only is the prime buyer playing Russian Roulette with his own Customs but each extraterritorial buyer is playing Russian Roulette with two Customs. The product will have to clear two Customs in order to reach extraterritorial members thus doubling the chance of seizure loss.

Nevertheless it is of course up to individuals to make such decisions but my extensive and expensive years of playing the Customs game and carefully evaluating risk/reward ratios indicates that it is no longer worthwhile to play that game in the case of Coluracetam.

As more suppliers are added to the Racetam Prices list in coming days and weeks, Coluracetam's price floor and the qualitative favorability of supplier payment and shipping terms will only improve thus decreasing the value of a potential group buy while the risk of such an operation remains the same.

#225 nutrabiotech

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

ive also been looking the obscure racetams,

you could buy this from alibaba i think.

anyways why is it that only 4 racetams (pira,ani,oxi,prami) are usually sold and the others not? can someone explain that to me

Infaci ,Besides coluracetam ,Pramiracetam ,Oxiracetam,Piracetam ,There are also nefiracetam ,piracetam and aniracetam are the first developed ,Then oxiracetam and pramiracetam ,And now phenylpiracetam and coluracetam Maybe in near future ,There will be mew members occur in racetam famiies

#226 brand2

• 22 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

Coluracetam is amazing

#227 Mush Man

• 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:35 PM

Trialled it yesterday from an Aus Vendor at 10mg and by the reading I've done here and elsewhere, I can confirm it is what it says. I took it after CDP and Oxiracetam after a good balanced meal.

Paid $29 for 0.5g w shipping,it's sourced somewhere in China and is certified with analysis provided by my usual Nootropic Vendor.

Very nice to feel a racetam that boosts creativity like Dopamine and Serotonin without the spaced out "dope" feeling from herb,quite the opposite :)

Edited by Mush Man, 14 February 2014 - 03:38 PM.

#228 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

So my coluracetam is here directly from nootropicdepot, first of all, this seller seems really legit with some geniune stuff and the delivery was incredibly fast. Anyway I was all the day under the weird influence of sunifiram, but I was so excited about the colu and by the way PRL8-53, I took first a mini scoop of the first and 30 min later some PRL, the effects seems to be better that I use to experience with racetams and nootropics in general, they are mild though. But nothing harming till yet, much less agressive than the anxiogenic sunifiram. I'll uptade, Do someone if it's good to combine it with oxiracetam ? And Can you consider Coluracetam as a choline source ? How powerfull would it be compared to a classic choline precursor or an AchI?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#229 Mush Man

• 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

So my coluracetam is here directly from nootropicdepot, first of all, this seller seems really legit with some geniune stuff and the delivery was incredibly fast. Anyway I was all the day under the weird influence of sunifiram, but I was so excited about the colu and by the way PRL8-53, I took first a mini scoop of the first and 30 min later some PRL, the effects seems to be better that I use to experience with racetams and nootropics in general, they are mild though. But nothing harming till yet, much less agressive than the anxiogenic sunifiram. I'll uptade, Do someone if it's good to combine it with oxiracetam ? And Can you consider Coluracetam as a choline source ? How powerfull would it be compared to a classic choline precursor or an AchI?

Hey Babychris,yes I'm currently taking CDP Choline,Oxiractem in the morn and the same in the afternoon with around 10mg of Colura.I'm finding it very effective, though the very first dose I ever took seemed to be the best? Anyone else found this?
First dose was WOW,Olfactory system was sharp as a tack,I felt energized,being a Muso..well it really brought creativity and sound to the front and yes my vision was most certainly more vivid...kind of edge defined like Psilo does.

The effects are slightly different in duration and "waves" if taken in a capsule but almost instant sublingual.

It does feel like it's keeping the Actylcholine boost running longer and IME can be taken around the peak of the Oxiracetam sublingually to extend the Oxiracetam effects.

Edited by Mush Man, 29 March 2014 - 05:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coluracetam

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users