Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Methylene Blue Experiences

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#91 Elus

• 793 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:37 AM

It's no more homeopathic than LSD, which would be very noticeable at 60 mcg.

Perhaps 1 mg, which is around 16 times the 60 mcg dose, could be worth a shot? Given the long history of far higher dosing, I'd be willing to bet that it would be fairly safe.

Niner, out of curiosity, do you take MB?

#92 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:44 AM

I continue with my MB physiologic [60-200mg/day] dosing regime. I will remind others that this dose range is the only one tested in live humans. It is used for two purposes: to kill the malaria parasite, and to destroy the amyloid beta sheet protein inside brain cells. It also has some other effects in vitro and in other species - but these have not been validated in-vivio on humans.

I also tried a 200mg dose a few days ago, but am not yet sure of the effects. My urine turned slightly blueish-green, but remained diluted through out the day. I was surprised that my urine continued to have a light bluish tint after 24 hours of this single dose.

How long did your urine stay colored? Maybe I am following the wrong path and should rather have my kidney's filtration rate checked out.

Edited by tritium, 21 July 2011 - 06:46 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#93 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

I have dosed with approximately 60 mcg of MB, around every 6 hours. I have no felt any substantial effects, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. Would you guys recommend an increased dose?

I didn't notice anything substantial, only subtle, at the 60mcg dose. I upped it to just over a milligram and feel it much more.

#94 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

okay good. cause i just got my MB and taking two drops from 25ML water/1ML mixed solution. i got DMAE, ALCAR, Fish Oil, and Lion's Mane to go along with MB.

#95 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Hi folks!
I am taking the following for life extension and clear mind: selegiline (1.25 mg once per 3 days), phosphatidylserine (1 cap), dmae (1 cap), ginko biloba (1 cap), bacopa moneira (1 cap), resveratrol (1 cap), alpha-GPC (1 cap), acetyl-L-Carnitine (1 cap) - every day.
Can I combine taking them with taking M.B.? I have read the whole thread and people warn about hazards if taken with MAO inhibitors. Since selegiline is MAO-B inhibitor I am worried if I can take it with M.B. Should I give up selegiline?

#96 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

Instead of Q10 i drink ethane dicarboxylic acid (НООС-СН2-СН2-СООН) which is quite cheap. Will it have interactions with M.B.?

#97 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

Instead of Q10 i drink ethane dicarboxylic acid (НООС-СН2-СН2-СООН) which is quite cheap. Will it have interactions with M.B.?

This is the first time I've heard of this. This compound is also called succinic acid, or succinate if ionized. It's an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, where its conversion to fumarate is coupled to the reduction of CoQ to CoQH2. I don't see how it can serve as a replacement for Q10 in that case. Do you have any idea how this stuff works?

Just from looking at it chemically, I don't think that succinic acid would interfere with MB; it doesn't have the kind of facile redox capability of CoQ10. That's just my educated guess.

#98 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:02 AM

Are you guys that are using MB not using CoQ10/Ubiquinol? Sorry, I haven't read through the MB threads. I'm pretty impaired at the moment. Is it just a case of taking MB and CoQ10 at different times?

#99 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:45 AM

Are you guys that are using MB not using CoQ10/Ubiquinol? Sorry, I haven't read through the MB threads. I'm pretty impaired at the moment. Is it just a case of taking MB and CoQ10 at different times?

The half-life of coq10 is more than a day (30-50 hrs is what I found), so you won't get away with staggering the two.

#100 Jq82

• 16 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:26 AM

...checking in...as if anyone is REALLY interested...as some heady concepts are FAR more important... :cool:

Side note: Yeh to Snuff for being a fellow Female...it's nice to know!

Anyway...Aaron -yes I've lowered my dosing of Alpha GPC to once a day(increased my conscious H2O intake) in the morning with my shake(mostly Amino Acids, Protein, and some yummy fruit). Thanks for the recommendation -always open for a regimen critique btw...

Meanwhile M.B. suppin' is going ok(again still no profound enhancement...but I'm under a week of use). I find that it really does accent the adderall(at 5 to 20mg dosing) well...maybe it's just me...MB "softens" the Adderall -if that makes sense? I am supping every 5 to 6 hours with 60mcg of M.B.

Also weird side note...In light of the Sizzling temps we've been having in the N.E. USA as of late...I've noticed something: Usually Adderall, when I sweat (girls don't sweat...but stay with me here...), makes me feel...only what I can describe as "Gross" or like my pores are oozing extra oils...either way I always felt...for lack of better words...extra oily(i.e. Gross)...BUT with the supping of M.B. I actually sweat in a some what "normal" fashion...not oily...

Maybe it's me...but I thought I'd mention it...

Tomorrow I pick up my ALCAR -it will be interesting to see the interaction...as the ALCAR reacts well in my system. Also I have NOT been supping the SAMe with the M.B. as I'm still experimenting with M.B. itself and I want to understand it's interaction with my system before adding additional elements...

Also my pee is now green...or blue depending on time of day...because I know you all wanted to know.

Cheers.

#101 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

The half-life of coq10 is more than a day (30-50 hrs is what I found), so you won't get away with staggering the two.

Yeah that's what I figured.

Any reason not to take uridine with methylene blue? I guess it would have to work very similarly to coq10.

#102 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:09 AM

Any reason not to take uridine with methylene blue? I guess it would have to work very similarly to coq10.

I don't think there's a problem with uridine. How would it work similar to coq10 anyway?

#103 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

I have dosed with approximately 60 mcg of MB, around every 6 hours. I have no felt any substantial effects, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. Would you guys recommend an increased dose?

I didn't notice anything substantial, only subtle, at the 60mcg dose. I upped it to just over a milligram and feel it much more.

oh, you take 1 milligram, that is a lot more. how many drops then would equal 1 milligram from a standard size dropper? mind doesn't have the measuring units, it is just blank.

so taking slightly more 1 milligram will give a Ritalin type of effect, like motivation, happiness and well being?

i can take Ritalin then with MB as long as take MB at lower dosage than 1 milligram.

Edited by X_Danny_X, 23 July 2011 - 11:09 AM.

#104 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

Also my pee is now green...or blue depending on time of day...because I know you all wanted to know.

From 60 micrograms? Even if you're taking it four times a day, this sounds wrong. Are you sure your dose isn't a lot higher? What did you start with, and how did you dilute it?
  • like x 1

#105 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

I don't think there's a problem with uridine. How would it work similar to coq10 anyway?

I only asked because it plays a role in enhancing mitochondrial function. I should do more research and find out how it works. I realize everything that enhances/supports mitochondrial function is not going to interfere with MB.

#106 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

I only asked because it plays a role in enhancing mitochondrial function. I should do more research and find out how it works. I realize everything that enhances/supports mitochondrial function is not going to interfere with MB.

I take some uridine (in RNA), ALCAR and creatine. None of those have caused problems.

#107 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

Ethane dicarboxylic acid is much cheaper than Q10 and produces great effect. I met an old woman who had worked in research biological institute and she was taking at least 10 pills of it per day. She was over 65 definitely, maybe 70 and these pills allowed her to work as a courier and she was quite energetic for her age and had bright thinking. I've been taking this for 5 years with great success as well as my grandma. The only drawback is that people with hypertension should not take it. But it really gives energy. That woman scientist told that 10 pills is the minimum dose to have positive effect. So i usually take 10-12 pills per day. I cannot say anything more since I am not a chemist.

#108 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

oh, you take 1 milligram, that is a lot more. how many drops then would equal 1 milligram from a standard size dropper? mind doesn't have the measuring units, it is just blank.

so taking slightly more 1 milligram will give a Ritalin type of effect, like motivation, happiness and well being?

i can take Ritalin then with MB as long as take MB at lower dosage than 1 milligram.

I've taken Concerta before, which has the same active compound as Ritalin, and there are very little similarities between methylphenidate and methylene blue. The only similarity is an increase in brain activity. Methylene Blue has an effect on my mood, but looking at the MAOi studies, I find that it possibly can't be that because the in vivo MAOi effect which happen at larger doses (posted earlier and concluded that 500mg+ would cause an effect). Instead, I attribute the mood lift to the mitochondrial stimulation. Each neuron doesn't have to work as hard to make connections, so learning is faster, emotional avoidance is less, and mechanical activities are easier. I wouldn't say that it makes you directly happier, but it does seem to remove agitation from more mentally stressful situations. I wouldn't say it improves focus or motivation, but it does help out with attitude.

I take approximately 1.15mg. This is one drop of a 2.303% solution, Kordon brand of Methylene Blue. Pretty easy to dose. Shouldn't turn your pee green.

I don't believe that Ritalin would cause an interaction with Methylene Blue at 1.15mg. In fact, from what I understand, it synergizes quite well. Jq82 is taking it with Adderall... seems like she may be taking a lot of Mehylene Blue, too. Her piss turned colors, and that wouldn't even happen at my dose, let alone 60mcg. However, 60mg (1000x more) would do that... Aaron takes it with Modafinil, and he loved it so much that he kept the thread going. So, you should be fine. If you notice an interaction, discontinue use and drink a lot of water.

Edited by devinthayer, 24 July 2011 - 01:21 PM.

#109 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

Don't you think that 1.15mg. is a huge dose? The recommended dose is 60 mcg!
I have just tried 60 mcg with my father and M.B. is amazing! It makes you be a kind drunk and promotes positive mood. However it seems that it does not improve focus or mental thinking. Anyway it's a great medium to fight fears and bad mood! Next time I will try it on grandma. She has Alzheimer disease and i hope M.B. will help her. I also hope there is no tolerance to M.B. and i do not have to increase dose to have the ecstasy effect again.

#110 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

Don't you think that 1.15mg. is a huge dose? The recommended dose is 60 mcg!
I have just tried 60 mcg with my father and M.B. is amazing! It makes you be a kind drunk and promotes positive mood. However it seems that it does not improve focus or mental thinking. Anyway it's a great medium to fight fears and bad mood! Next time I will try it on grandma. She has Alzheimer disease and i hope M.B. will help her. I also hope there is no tolerance to M.B. and i do not have to increase dose to have the ecstasy effect again.

I think the 300mg is a large dose, but that's what was given for Malaria 100 years ago. Check out the side effects at that dose (Urolene Blue). I take 1.15mg because I can't consistently feel the 60mcg. No high or drunkenness, but a mood lift for sure as well as an ability to make small connections (learn) faster.

Methylene Blue at 60mg dose 3x per day was what the studies on Rember showed a reduction in Alzheimer's decline by 81%. This dose will turn your pee green. It is thought to work by helping the body remove Tau-protein plaque.

#111 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

I've taken Concerta before, which has the same active compound as Ritalin, and there are very little similarities between methylphenidate and methylene blue. The only similarity is an increase in brain activity. Methylene Blue has an effect on my mood, but looking at the MAOi studies, I find that it possibly can't be that because the in vivo MAOi effect which happen at larger doses (posted earlier and concluded that 500mg+ would cause an effect). Instead, I attribute the mood lift to the mitochondrial stimulation. Each neuron doesn't have to work as hard to make connections, so learning is faster, emotional avoidance is less, and mechanical activities are easier. I wouldn't say that it makes you directly happier, but it does seem to remove agitation from more mentally stressful situations. I wouldn't say it improves focus or motivation, but it does help out with attitude.

I take approximately 1.15mg. This is one drop of a 2.303% solution, Kordon brand of Methylene Blue. Pretty easy to dose. Shouldn't turn your pee green.

I don't believe that Ritalin would cause an interaction with Methylene Blue at 1.15mg. In fact, from what I understand, it synergizes quite well. Jq82 is taking it with Adderall... seems like she may be taking a lot of Mehylene Blue, too. Her piss turned colors, and that wouldn't even happen at my dose, let alone 60mcg. However, 60mg (1000x more) would do that... Aaron takes it with Modafinil, and he loved it so much that he kept the thread going. So, you should be fine. If you notice an interaction, discontinue use and drink a lot of water.

oh so it works with Ritalin better at the dose of 1.15mg. one drop is 1.15mg, i didn't know that for a 2.303 solution. i thought mine was that but i just cant find the solution %, my MB is from Kordon as well. so MB makes you learn faster and improves memory because there are more mitochondrial stimulation. and with Ritalin you can see an increase of this.

how many times do you need to take MB? 2 or 3 times a day?

since I am taking ALCAR, MB, Lion's Mane, DMAE, and Fish Oil. my brain feels heavier. i hope that is a good thing.

from what i am reading, taking MB with CoQ10/Ubiquinol is a no no?

#112 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

oh so it works with Ritalin better at the dose of 1.15mg. one drop is 1.15mg, i didn't know that for a 2.303 solution. i thought mine was that but i just cant find the solution %, my MB is from Kordon as well. so MB makes you learn faster and improves memory because there are more mitochondrial stimulation. and with Ritalin you can see an increase of this.

since I am taking ALCAR, MB, Lion's Mane, DMAE, and Fish Oil. my brain feels heavier. i hope that is a good thing.

I take MB all throughout the day. 4x minimum.

Heavier? Well Lion's Mane is known to increase NGF... means more brain over time, literally. You could actually have a fat head.

Not sure why Unbiquinol or Idebenone don't work well with MB, but this guy seems to think so now: http://www.longecity...post__p__339905 I used to know, but I somehow managed to not keep that memory. I believe it has something to do with anti-oxidizing the oxygen that MB helps transfer or something like that. Basically, the mitochondria needs oxygen, and ubiquinol and idebenone at nootropic doses are antioxidants in the mitochondria. Which, if your body has less CoQ-10 than average, this would be a healthy thing to take because it is needed for overall function and could be rate-limiting for the Methylene Blue to work correctly.

Edited by devinthayer, 25 July 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#113 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

Been meaning to post this... Tried larger doses of Methylene Blue at 200mg as Isochroma and at 60mg as effective in the Rember study. Also provided is a summary of my experiences on other smaller doses. Note that solution of mL and drops is from 2.303% solution. Preparation is a glass of water and graduated pipette for mL measurements and micro pipette for drop measurements. Put the volume of solution into the glass of water, stir, and drink.

200mg (8.7mL)
No difference than 1.15mg except for an annoying twitching that lasted a few hours. I got it in different parts of my body, but especially my ear drum. I honestly didn't even know I had a muscle in my ear. Pee was blue or green for like a day and a half. Did not need to re-dose. Teeth were discolored blue. Bad taste.

60mg (2.6mL)
No difference than 1.15mg. No twitching. Pee was green for a day. Did not need to re-dose. Teeth were not discolored. A little bad taste.

1.15mg (1 drop)
Mood lift. Sharper mind. Positive attitude. Feeling of well being. Effects last 6 hours. No discoloration. No taste.

120mcg (19x diluted, 2 drops)
No effects noticeable. May have had an impact with positive attitude.

60mcg (19x diluted, 1 drop)
Some anti-depressant effects the first time lasted 2 hours, but was not a repeatable "feeling" experience for me at 60mcg. May have had an impact with positive attitude.

In conclusion, my favorite is still the 1.15mg because I am cheap, and it is the lowest dose at which I have a feeling of well-being. I dose at least 4x a day, but could potentially drop down to 3x. If I needed to only take 1x dose, I'd take the 60mg dose because it didn't cause twitching.

Edited by devinthayer, 25 July 2011 - 08:10 PM.

• like x 1

#114 Nootr

• 180 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:06 PM

I found out that 30 mcg works better than 60 mcg for me as antidepressant. It increases mood and feeling of well-being and to some degree promotes cannabis smoking effect.
Actually the first time i was also taking 30 mcg with my father. I discovered it later when checking quantities with syringes. Today I am quite ill after smoking 7 cigarettes one by one yesterday evening and yet i have noticed positive effect from 30 mcg dose today.
Now I am thinking how to provide constant protection for good bacteria. I use tibicos grains. Look for "water kefir". Water kefir contains Q10 - so you do not have to pay for Q10 at chemists' since you produce your own at home. It also contains some good bacteria but it does not have Escherichia coli which is the most important for us.
M.B. can cause dysbiosis which is very difficult and probably expensive to treat. Does anyone have ideas how to use M.B. and restore good bacteria on a daily basis in a cheap way?

#115 Jq82

• 16 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

It's not like my "piss" is BLUE. It's mostly clear, sometimes tinted green and darkest bluegreen in the morning -first piss of the day...

Not sure what happened with my dosing dilution(it was still diluted down a bit and was the color blue you get when you clean your paint brush off in water after using an acrylic aquamarine)...I will have to make a new M.B. mix to make 100% sure of my measurements...

Still mild in effects -continues to be a nice complement to 15mg of Adderall(For Me). And I haven't added the ALCAR yet.

#116 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

I found out that 30 mcg works better than 60 mcg for me as antidepressant. It increases mood and feeling of well-being and to some degree promotes cannabis smoking effect.
Actually the first time i was also taking 30 mcg with my father. I discovered it later when checking quantities with syringes. Today I am quite ill after smoking 7 cigarettes one by one yesterday evening and yet i have noticed positive effect from 30 mcg dose today.
Now I am thinking how to provide constant protection for good bacteria. I use tibicos grains. Look for "water kefir". Water kefir contains Q10 - so you do not have to pay for Q10 at chemists' since you produce your own at home. It also contains some good bacteria but it does not have Escherichia coli which is the most important for us.
M.B. can cause dysbiosis which is very difficult and probably expensive to treat. Does anyone have ideas how to use M.B. and restore good bacteria on a daily basis in a cheap way?

Some people have a weird bell curve with MB... not sure why that is. Perhaps a healthier balance of NAD+/NADH than others have?

Q10 as in Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol)? It may interfere with Methylene Blue unless you have a CoQ10 deficiency.

I have actually found that MB has no effect on my intestinal microbes. Most of it is absorbed in the stomach and never reaches the intestines. I would know because I have tinea versicolor rash on my back of elbow. If it gets itchy, it is growing (meaning more yeast/fungus, less bacteria), and if it gets flaky and dry, it is dying (less yeast/fungus, more bacteria). So far, it has not been growing, only dying. Which would mean it is a stronger antifungal than antibacterial OR that it is rather ineffective for either in the human body.

#117 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

It's not like my "piss" is BLUE. It's mostly clear, sometimes tinted green and darkest bluegreen in the morning -first piss of the day...

Not sure what happened with my dosing dilution(it was still diluted down a bit and was the color blue you get when you clean your paint brush off in water after using an acrylic aquamarine)...I will have to make a new M.B. mix to make 100% sure of my measurements...

Still mild in effects -continues to be a nice complement to 15mg of Adderall(For Me). And I haven't added the ALCAR yet.

Sorry to swear around the ladies. The P-word is not FFC approved for daytime television. I see how you put quotes around it to make it cuter so you can say it because I said it but obviously don't like being the first to say it boastfully loud all by yourself... that would be bad manners like the ones I have. 60mcg doesn't even turn a glass of water blue. I don't see how it would turn anyone's female friendly P-word (pee, tinkle, urine, etc.) into a bluish color in the slightest bit. Yes please double check it. How did you do your dose ... like how many mL or drops of what concentration?

If you've never taken ALCAR before, start small like at 200mg to make sure your heart gets used to it. Your heart uses a lot of energy, and I noticed when I first took Carnitine (and ALCAR after a while), my heart came pounding out of my chest (not literally). Made me a little sick to my stomach. However, the next day, that side effect was halved. The next day even better, and so on, until now it just feels like a clean heart energy. Believe me when I say that the side effect will subside. Some people use it to treat high blood pressure, which I thought was strange at first, but after taking it for a week, you start to see how that would work. It's like each heart beat has greater flow and less pressure. Good stuff.

Edited by devinthayer, 25 July 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#118 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

I take MB all throughout the day. 4x minimum.

Heavier? Well Lion's Mane is known to increase NGF... means more brain over time, literally. You could actually have a fat head.

Not sure why Unbiquinol or Idebenone don't work well with MB, but this guy seems to think so now: http://www.longecity...post__p__339905 I used to know, but I somehow managed to not keep that memory. I believe it has something to do with anti-oxidizing the oxygen that MB helps transfer or something like that. Basically, the mitochondria needs oxygen, and ubiquinol and idebenone at nootropic doses are antioxidants in the mitochondria. Which, if your body has less CoQ-10 than average, this would be a healthy thing to take because it is needed for overall function and could be rate-limiting for the Methylene Blue to work correctly.

i see, where in your Kordon MB bottle do you see the solution %? i cannot find mine.

so far i have not have the well being effect like you have been getting. i wonder if i am doing something wrong. i guess i have to get a good measuring dropper.

ritalin gives me a better well being feeling since Dopamine is released. the problem with ritalin though is that it doesn't increase intelligence like MB does.

Lion's Mane help increase NGF, i am also taking ALCAR since they work well together in producing NGF from what I read. Cerebral Health has one of their products which has Lion's Mane, ALCAR, and some other ingredient, so I am assuming that they work well together to produce NGF.

#119 Jq82

• 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

cuter?

or Cuter.

In any event...MAYBE Devin was right about my incorrect dosing(I'm SURE you won't let this go to your head...) -I was using the old dilution from the "Grand Daddy" Thread...when diluted properly 60mcg barely colors the water. Devin, I'm using a 10ml medical dosing syringe and a 1.0mL dosing syringe...I suppose I'd like a proper guide for the 1.15mg dosing of M.B. if possible...

And I've taken ALCAR before, it does speed up the heart just a beat or two until you adapt to it.

Thanks again for looking out DevinThayer.

Respectfully,
FCC Daytime Television "P" word Regulation Enforcer

Jq

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#120 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:53 PM

i see, where in your Kordon MB bottle do you see the solution %? i cannot find mine.

so far i have not have the well being effect like you have been getting. i wonder if i am doing something wrong. i guess i have to get a good measuring dropper.

ritalin gives me a better well being feeling since Dopamine is released. the problem with ritalin though is that it doesn't increase intelligence like MB does.

Lion's Mane help increase NGF, i am also taking ALCAR since they work well together in producing NGF from what I read. Cerebral Health has one of their products which has Lion's Mane, ALCAR, and some other ingredient, so I am assuming that they work well together to produce NGF.

To see the concentration, go to the website: http://www.novalek.c..._blue/index.htm

I imagine there are a lot of Methylene Blue nonresponders. Try 1mL of the solution. It will turn your urine green, but it should not have any adverse effects. This is about a 23mg dose, 8.7x lower than the dose Isochroma is using (200mg, which gave me twitching). Ramp up as needed until you get twitching, then you have gone too far and have completely missed the point. Also, let me remind you that there are NO feelings of EUPHORIA. A feeling of well being can be thought of as simply an absence of ill feelings. Euphoria, on the other hand, is a high associated with elevated activation of monoamine receptors (sometimes opioid receptors, too, but let's not go there). To get high off Methylene Blue, you would have to take a half a gram or more, which could cause serotonin toxicity depending on the person.

ALCAR increases receptor sites of NGF while Lion's Mane increase NGF. Therefore, the effects are compounded. I don't know if that's a healthy thing to be doing for just anybody (especially not for Fibromyalgia) but those suffering from other neuro-degenerative diseases may benefit. Perhaps if nerve growth is a limiting factor in developing, then yes, increasing NGF should help learning. It also increases nerve endings, too, so if you start getting itchy unexplainable, it is time to stop with the NGF self-treatment thing. The joke about a fat head was half serious; the brain is mostly fat and increasing NGF may cause the brain to swell, causing headaches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users