topic tag?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Have yall ever tried Abilify?

Fuck no, glad i didnt akathisia and tardive dyskinesia heaven, aka where restless legs move themself.

#32 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

I still cant beleive me and bben most likely made it and we managed to save ourselves from this shizo hell, at my worst point i took amp the whole time for sa and anhedonia and was so completely delusional it was awefull, saw myself in random dream environments when chatting and stuff and cognitive decline was starting to get severe.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

Have yall ever tried Abilify?

Fuck no, glad i didnt akathisia and tardive dyskinesia heaven, aka where restless legs move themself.

My relative, who is Schizoaffective, is on that medication. Seems like a sort of miserable while on it, but a much less dangerous state for everyone else to be around. In a home now, so I never see them to see their difference. Just wondering what kind of effects it might have. By the way, akathisia is only apparent in uni-polar depressive patients.

#34 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

Get him on 16mg lmethylfolate.

Antipsychotics are retarded garbage, after being one of the pioneers of nmda antagonism for tolerance its time for some breaktroughs in shizophrenia (ego is win :D)

The substances i talked about should be able to replace garbage meds.

Damn, im smart for only having a criminal record and spending so many times in prison and still working on damn 600 hours community service haha. Im an artist in shizo and printing fake money.

Hahaha no i'm not this high on amp, but its good talking like the old days lmao, just messing around.

Edited by medievil, 06 December 2011 - 06:12 PM.

• dislike x 1

#35 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

I forgot to mention cerebrolysine witch reverses an animal model of shizophrenia if i'm correct, stuff is expensive tough, semax may theoretically have potential too.

Oxytocin for social issues can have potential, 5HT1A induces this wich gets significantly agonized with mirtazepine treatment, a ssri will augment this.

Left out the cholinergic system, increasing acetylcholine and agonizing most receptors is a good thing, A7 is of most important wich togheter with D1 puts the glutaminergic system in gear. D1 agonism is great, nicotine and DHEA will help with that.

#36 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

The updated version is here:
http://www.mindandmu...3721-post1.html

I cant edit my post here anymore after a few minutes.

#37 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Oh yeah sulbutiamine is a potential agent too with alcar, methylene blue probably too, it improves my cognition quite a bit.

#38 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

devinthayer: If you can explain your friends symptons, i could provide you with a customised regime. Id gladly help others out too.

Edited by medievil, 06 December 2011 - 11:34 PM.

#39 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

My current (schizophrenia) stack:
  • Zyprexa - 5mg: It's an anti-psychotic, it's the only thing psychiatry offers, it has in my opinion no big improvements on my symptoms though.
  • Seresta (benzodiazapine) - 10mg (when needed): Reduces anxiety off course but it also works as an anti-psychotic, in my experience it works better than Zyprexa (my doc doesn't want to acknowledge that it works as an anti-psychotic though (weird!))
  • ZMA - 1 to 3 times daily: After waking up I had episodes where I would become very anxious, very nervous and highly tense followed by a psychotic episode that lasted 1-2 hours. ZMA actually cured this.
  • Sarcosine - 1 to 2g: Helped me quite much in all range of symptoms, improved depressive, positive, negative and cognitive symptoms. (The thing I most like about Sarcosine though is that it reduced distorted thoughts to a degree where I can trust my mind again.)
  • D-aspertic-acid - 3g: Improved cognition and my response to stress caused by relationships. (mild but sometimes just enough)
  • NAC - 1.2g (1 or 2 times daily): Sometimes it causes a warm fuzzy feeling in my brain and I notice some sort of blockade of negative thoughts. Other times it does nothing.
  • Creatine 5g: Improves concentration but I only use it in a cycle for work-out.
  • Fish-oil - 1g: Improves overall mental health (too mild though so I can do without it)
  • Ginkgo Biloba - 60 to 360mg: I already had this for some time but started today so can't tell if it's gonna do something.
I am doing quite good on this stack but it isn't enough. I have some sort of cycle (every 4 to 8 weeks) where mainly relationship stress triggers a short term psychosis of 1 week (I get stressed by relationships -> lose interest -> lose concentration -> get depressed -> get stressed and depressed more by memories = I'm back in Spirituality-Stan). After this week I have to recover another week to embrace reality and function again.
Because of the fact that I notice stress plays a big role in this, I suspect (high levels of) cortisol might be the evil-doer. What do you guys think or know about cortisol in schizophrenia? (There seem to be not much interest on many boards about this subject).

btw. I'm being tested for my cortisol levels, one test without stress and one before the short term psychosis starts. If cortisol is the cause (or one of the causes) I might get my hands on Mifepristone (Corlux/RU-486). (I also suspect cortisol and Zyprexa are the reason why do not put on a gram of muscle anymore..(?)

Things I tried:
  • Zoloft: Back in the days when depressed, SSRI suck balls.
  • Tianeptine: Also used it for depression but I noticed after using it for weeks in a row and quit my psychotic symptoms also went in a remission for quite some time.
  • Gabapentin: Tremendous increase in concentration, great improvement on anxiety but made me hallucinate on a normal dosage 150mg/p.d. and on the lowest dose possible, 25mg I didn't hallucinate but felt a bit psychotic (a dose of 5mg or so might have helped me).
  • Ritalin: Made me ADD-like and after one beer I started hallucinating.
  • Modafinil: Also made me ADD-like but without hallucinating, even after quite some drinks.
  • TMG: Made me very uncomfortable.
  • GABA supp.: Doesn't cross the BBB but at 5g it does help a little with anxiety.
  • ALCAR: Tried it once, made me drowsy but I'm gonna experiment with it for a longer period some day.
(these things all made me feel drugged and I don't like that)

Things I wanna try (besides from what you guys recommend):
Testo-gel: Hoping to interact socially again like myself.
Nefiracetam: Someone on this board saying it both stimulates and sedates (via GABA) at the same time = enough for me to give it a try.

I don't quite understand the pathology of schizophrenia so I only have just a little idea what some of you guys talk about but here is my 2 cents.

#40 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

I highly recommend the addition of l methylfolate (stuff is damn potent, more like a magic bullet sort of thing me and my mate agree, no kidding, altough he has taken it longer my opinion can be influenced by placebo) and pregnenolone next, dont bother with nefi yet.

#41 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

Interestingly, all my psychosises where provoked by thinking i lost my girlfriend.

#42 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

http://www.iherb.com...ules/38360?at=0 this is the best deplin generic, all other stuff is way underdosed.

#43 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

I highly recommend the addition of l methylfolate (stuff is damn potent, more like a magic bullet sort of thing me and my mate agree, no kidding, altough he has taken it longer my opinion can be influenced by placebo) and pregnenolone next, dont bother with nefi yet.

Saying it to me, right?

#44 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

Yes

#45 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

Yes

Cool, noted.

#46 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

devinthayer: If you can explain your friends symptons, i could provide you with a customised regime. Id gladly help others out too.

Sure!

Vivid imagination overcame reality... paranoia involved in each one. People disliked either became "not the real" person if they were a loved one or child molesters if they were disliked. There were weapons of mass destruction underneath the house. The government was sending electricity through the body during sleep. There was a ghost in the couch. Alternate realities with the same people became common stories.

Walking the halls at night, very suspicious of everyone.

Overactive mind.

Tried supplements, but not very well. Bought things like ginkgo, garlic, vitamin B12, etc. nothing strong enough for brain health. Was not trying to self-medicate, but like the idea of living longer.

Bad spending habits. Bought large amounts of fast food.

Very overweight.

High motivation to do everything. Some great ideas mixed in with the crazy stuff... However, had somewhat bad follow through. (sort of an ADHD symptom) Sometimes started projects and never completed.

Bursts of anger and frustration when ideas were threatened or freedom was revoked. Went off the pills years ago, threw the last bottle in the doctor's face and told her off. 3 years ago, pushed my grandmother over (who was 92 at the time) and now is being forced medication.

Lost weight. Lack of energy. Very low responsiveness to life. Lonely but afraid to get back in touch... does not feel welcome any longer. A sort of misery that sort of breaks your heart. Surely, part of the problem is my family's support in the matter. I've been meaning to visit, but forever forget when I'm strolling through the town.

#47 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

Researching olive oil when I came across this one:

http://www.jstage.js...31/12/2273/_pdf

Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii, with very few therapeutic treatment options. Typically, the choices for treatment are pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, however their utility is limited because of drug toxicity and serious side effects. For these reasons, new drugs with lower toxicity are urgently needed. In this study, the compound oleuropein isolated from Fraxinus rhynchophylla showed anti-T. gondii effects in vitro and in vivo. In Madin-Darby bovine kidney cells, the selectivity of oleuropein was 8.9, which was higher than sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine (3.8 and 2.5, respectively). In infected mice, the inhibition ratio of T. gondii in the peritoneal cavity was 55.4% compared to the negative control group after treatment with 300 mg/kg oleuropein. In addition, inhibitory effects on granuloma, apoptosis, necrosis and cyst-formation were shown in sections of spleen and liver. Oleuropein is therefore a potentially useful anti-T. gondii candidate for clinical application.

Upon a Google search for the link between, I found this: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov...143_article.htm

Recent epidemiologic studies indicate that infectious agents may contribute to some cases of schizophrenia. In animals, infection with Toxoplasma gondii can alter behavior and neurotransmitter function. In humans, acute infection with T. gondii can produce psychotic symptoms similar to those displayed by persons with schizophrenia. Since 1953, a total of 19 studies of T. gondii antibodies in persons with schizophrenia and other severe psychiatric disorders and in controls have been reported; 18 reported a higher percentage of antibodies in the affected persons; in 11 studies the difference was statistically significant. Two other studies found that exposure to cats in childhood was a risk factor for the development of schizophrenia. Some medications used to treat schizophrenia inhibit the replication of T. gondii in cell culture. Establishing the role of T. gondii in the etiopathogenesis of schizophrenia might lead to new medications for its prevention and treatment.

EDIT: I realize 300mg/kg in rats equates to 40mg/kg in humans (via allometric scaling), which has not been tested. This is about 2.8g per day. The paper specifically mentions that lower doses were not effective. Perhaps this isn't your cup of tea, to down an entire bottle of olive leaf extract in a single day. There might be other ways of boosting immunity to the virus.

Edited by devinthayer, 07 December 2011 - 09:07 PM.

#48 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

http://www.iherb.com...ules/38360?at=0 this is the best deplin generic, all other stuff is way underdosed.

Have you ever tried MethylCobalamin? Heard it's pretty nice, too.

Example: http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B001F0R7VE/

Sublingual is the best I guess.

#49 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:29 AM

I still cant beleive me and bben most likely made it and we managed to save ourselves from this shizo hell, at my worst point i took amp the whole time for sa and anhedonia and was so completely delusional it was awefull, saw myself in random dream environments when chatting and stuff and cognitive decline was starting to get severe.

What a surprise, I repeatedly told you that your abuse of amphetamine and AMT (along with other research chemicals) was going to result in a mental breakdown, yet you were in total denial about the dangers of your drug habits. You even tried to advocate the same substances to other members of the forum; including myself.

I find it both ironic and pathetic that you're still so delusionally narcissistic that you think you're somehow a pioneer in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. You were not the first person to use memantine to reduce amphetamine tolerance.

You're prodromal now, but you'll inevitably progress to full schizophrenia if you continue to self-medicate using such fallacious and frankly puerile reasoning. I mean you're still trying to justify the use of amphetamines as a treatment for someone with schizotypal personality disorder, which is ludicrous.

I have no doubt that you're still abusing drugs, I expect the only thing that will stop you is being committed to an institute.
  • Good Point x 1

#50 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:58 AM

interesting thread I saw the schizo regimen on mind and muscle before.. as you know I started thinking I had schzophrenia, but now I realize it's a complex array of things hypoxia at birth, damage from antipsychotics, the HORRORS of brain damage from ECT, don't get me started on that I want to end that greedy industry, but now I found out I may poisoned from griding down by 50% thick mercury fillings...so they paint that shit on people who grind because amalgam composites merucry and copper and one other metal, I think are tough to grind down...but that's the exact opposite of what any intelligent dentist would wnat to do for us grinders.

So my psychosis came and went, but other things may be to blame...the more I read about schizophrenia the more theories emerge, I've even heard 10,000 things going wrong in the brain, to maybe schizophrneia is not a disease, or many different pathologies...now they think even American Psyche Association that schizophrenia is so poorly understood that they are realizing many who have psycohtic breaks may from other problems, such as amalgam poisoning. Before you assume I'm a quack, go to amalgam chealtion forums, over 2000 on just one forum, many became psychotic after these silver fillings were put in their teeth, so we should really question if you even have schizophrenia.

Regardless, more importantly is there a specific pathology that goes on in the brain during a psychosis, as medival and many if not most claim? Or can it varry immesnely what goes on from one psychotic person to another.

So I SUCK at science now due ot all my brain insults damage, etc. but maybe just throwing supplements at hypothetical theories is a bad thing...or not...point is there is not neurtransmitter test that I've heard is reliable, so we are going on what exactly? subjective stories, even brain scans like PET or SPECT do not show anything other than obvious atrophy type damage, or blood flow problems, mylenization problems.

I KNOW i'm missing quite a bit as my memory is almost amnesic, and I'm trying to fix these things...but given what I've seen psyche meds do to destroy people's well being, brain, health, I'm hesitant to trust all of the supplement recomendations, I know top hospitals have trialed glycine, pregnenolone, Sarcosine etc. But I have never learned the results of those tests.

If anyone like medival or animal, or someone would care to PM me, I could use the help, keep in mind I may have a heavy metal mercury problem, along with toxicities from smoking cigarettes, which I had quit, and started up due to horrific delirium....

Having played devils advocate,

I'm taking now

high dose vit C with Quercitin, may get liposomal vit C supposedly highly absorbable and may rival IV C if you take enough
Curcumin
Lions Mane
UmP
high DHA, cycle with kril oil,
amino acids glycine, and the stuff found in protein powders of Brewers yeast.

eat greens, sometimes juice,
organic meats, mostly poultry wild salmon, from whole foods,
experimenting with piracetem
was taking CDP choline,

heard questionable things about NAC and methylcobalin b12 for mercury toxic people, but I do take NAC, but sometimes I feel horrific or more and cant' pin it down necessarly to one supplement.

I sometimes take 50 to 100 mg of pregnenolone, and was trying DHEA

So I'm at a point where I don't want to do more harm than good...

I'm up for any recommendations...keep in mind I have not been psychotic for years, barring this summer when I was in severe sleep deprivation from PTSD trauma....
  • like x 1

#51 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

Like most desperate people I want to get better, so I apologize for posting so much, so many different ideas and theories..
maybe supplements that increase NGF, and other brain foods, exercise works for any brain problem...I have heard amphetimine use recommendations but like Animal I can't imagine that being safe, for highly vulnerable brains....some people have much more classic schizo like symptoms, I obviously do not...so it's the sad reality of just throwing shit at your brain, from reading the latest findings.

BCAA's was found to improve cognition in brain damaged football players, along with L arginine helping with nitric oxide flow, I've studied immunity boosting, low dose naltrexone I know helps many, even with memory...I want to be scientific as best I can, as we all do about this...yes I am addicted to nicotine which might point to a schizophrenic like dopamine problem, but lots of people rely on nicotine for a boost.

The more we learn the more even the "experts" are questioning things...

#52 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

What a surprise, I repeatedly told you that your abuse of amphetamine and AMT (along with other research chemicals) was going to result in a mental breakdown, yet you were in total denial about the dangers of your drug habits. You even tried to advocate the same substances to other members of the forum; including myself.

I find it both ironic and pathetic that you're still so delusionally narcissistic that you think you're somehow a pioneer in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. You were not the first person to use memantine to reduce amphetamine tolerance.

You're prodromal now, but you'll inevitably progress to full schizophrenia if you continue to self-medicate using such fallacious and frankly puerile reasoning. I mean you're still trying to justify the use of amphetamines as a treatment for someone with schizotypal personality disorder, which is ludicrous.

I have no doubt that you're still abusing drugs, I expect the only thing that will stop you is being committed to an institute.

Haha cool story bro. Offcourse you never ask any questions before you place your judgement, so thats ludicrous? We dont wonna make the excessive dopamine wich causes shizo worse aint that right animal?

Edited by medievil, 08 December 2011 - 10:38 AM.

#53 Propoxy

• 102 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

for anyone here with schizophrenia or other mental disorders http://www.nutrition...ipolar disorder

#54 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Haha cool story bro. Offcourse you never ask any questions before you place your judgement, so thats ludicrous? We dont wonna make the excessive dopamine wich causes shizo worse aint that right animal?

Ill soon reply to most posts here, but first id like to add that i most likely allready was predromal shizophrenic when i was using AMT and other chemicals, wich never made me worst at all, if anything triggered this more it was amphetamine or my testosteron cycle, definatly not AMT or any other things i was fond off.

Im well aware im not the first person that used NMDA antagonists for tolerance, besides dont take some posts of me to serieusly ;) .

#55 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

interesting thread I saw the schizo regimen on mind and muscle before.. as you know I started thinking I had schzophrenia, but now I realize it's a complex array of things hypoxia at birth, damage from antipsychotics, the HORRORS of brain damage from ECT, don't get me started on that I want to end that greedy industry, but now I found out I may poisoned from griding down by 50% thick mercury fillings...so they paint that shit on people who grind because amalgam composites merucry and copper and one other metal, I think are tough to grind down...but that's the exact opposite of what any intelligent dentist would wnat to do for us grinders.

So my psychosis came and went, but other things may be to blame...the more I read about schizophrenia the more theories emerge, I've even heard 10,000 things going wrong in the brain, to maybe schizophrneia is not a disease, or many different pathologies...now they think even American Psyche Association that schizophrenia is so poorly understood that they are realizing many who have psycohtic breaks may from other problems, such as amalgam poisoning. Before you assume I'm a quack, go to amalgam chealtion forums, over 2000 on just one forum, many became psychotic after these silver fillings were put in their teeth, so we should really question if you even have schizophrenia.

Regardless, more importantly is there a specific pathology that goes on in the brain during a psychosis, as medival and many if not most claim? Or can it varry immesnely what goes on from one psychotic person to another.

So I SUCK at science now due ot all my brain insults damage, etc. but maybe just throwing supplements at hypothetical theories is a bad thing...or not...point is there is not neurtransmitter test that I've heard is reliable, so we are going on what exactly? subjective stories, even brain scans like PET or SPECT do not show anything other than obvious atrophy type damage, or blood flow problems, mylenization problems.

I KNOW i'm missing quite a bit as my memory is almost amnesic, and I'm trying to fix these things...but given what I've seen psyche meds do to destroy people's well being, brain, health, I'm hesitant to trust all of the supplement recomendations, I know top hospitals have trialed glycine, pregnenolone, Sarcosine etc. But I have never learned the results of those tests.

If anyone like medival or animal, or someone would care to PM me, I could use the help, keep in mind I may have a heavy metal mercury problem, along with toxicities from smoking cigarettes, which I had quit, and started up due to horrific delirium....

I'm taking now

high dose vit C with Quercitin, may get liposomal vit C supposedly highly absorbable and may rival IV C if you take enough
Curcumin
Lions Mane
UmP

was taking CDP choline,

heard questionable things about NAC and methylcobalin b12 for mercury toxic people, but I do take NAC, but sometimes I feel horrific or more and cant' pin it down necessarly to one supplement.

I'm up for any recommendations...keep in mind I have not been psychotic for years, barring this summer when I was in severe sleep deprivation from PTSD trauma....

You seem to be all over the place, i mean mercury poisining, psychotic breaks, PTSD? Can you list the current symptons you have, and what seemed to corolate with your decline? I see you mentioning antipsychotics made you worse, if your shizophrenic they also have cognitive improving property's, how did they make you feel? (i doubt you are shizoprhrenic because you mentioned PTSD, insomnia and other things can trigger a psychosis indeed, and it doesnt allways mean you are shizophrenic.

#56 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Yes its good stuff, and apperantly synergizes nicely with l methylfolate.

I went to 30mg L methylfolate today after receiving the high dosed generic.

#57 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

Yes its good stuff, and apperantly synergizes nicely with l methylfolate.

I went to 30mg L methylfolate today after receiving the high dosed generic.

How much MTHF can you take before it causes B12 deficiency?

#58 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:33 PM

Some medications used to treat schizophrenia inhibit the replication of T. gondii in cell culture.

A few comments:
1. There's plenty of riskgene's identified for shizophrenia, i would expect this virus to act simulary meaning being the cause of downstream glutamate hypoactivity, wich then forms differend downstream effects causing shizophrenia, meaning this only related to some individuals.
2. Atypical antipsychotics only have limited effects against negative symptons, however id assume that done damage in the brain is why stopping viral replication doesnt cause further remission.

Thats a good question, im not sure actually i started B12 supplemetion again today after stopping it for a while due to running out and forgetting to get more in time.

#59 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

I'm taking now

Curcumin
Lions Mane
UmP

was taking CDP choline,

You seem to be all over the place, i mean mercury poisining, psychotic breaks, PTSD? Can you list the current symptons you have, and what seemed to corolate with your decline? I see you mentioning antipsychotics made you worse, if your shizophrenic they also have cognitive improving property's, how did they make you feel? (i doubt you are shizoprhrenic because you mentioned PTSD, insomnia and other things can trigger a psychosis indeed, and it doesnt allways mean you are shizophrenic.

Current symtpoms are amensia like from ECT, wax and wain, some days are better, but pretty bad at this point, could be from amalgam poisoning as well, incredible anger from not being able to do things, function, the most simple tasks are painful...this summer while in delrious states I felt like I had no brain, this is a frequent symtpom, like either I feel this tiny like brain, or air for brain, (brainless, if you can imagine the feeling,) so all subjective hard to describe stuff. during my acute delrium I was in acutal pain cognitive pressure, loss of oxygen to my brain, or so it felt...tunnel vision, sometimes when I was being driven to places, (as I wasn't abel to drive) things would go "dark" as in my conscious perceptions became very dark...felt like I was going to faint a lot, although I struggled with this since this horrific 05 psychotic break.

Then there's extreme chronic insomnia, (tried everything from ambien, was working than stopped, ended up taking big doses, then zanax was working but ran out, klonopin was working, apple cider vingegar and honey so home remedies, herbal crap like passion flwoer, valerian, things like melatonin, phenibut concotion, ) you get the idea.

I was going in and out of delirum after a hosptial abuse PTSD, and I know that causes all kinds of brain even damage, so I was sleeping like once sometimes twice a week since May, and started getting worse going on once a week in July, than went inpatient gave me antipsychotics, (which I believe atrophy brain matter to some degree I have stuides and they make me feel horrific) and so basically since OCT, I started sleeping better, now I can sleep sometimes well, usually not, as in one night 8 hours, then 2 hours it's shear hell.

Feels like my brain has shrunk but regular MRI shows nothing, apparently, but that doens't mean a lot as other scans often show tons in brain injuries...like traumatic encephalapothy I was TOLD often does not show up on MRI's. but I 'd imagine a pet scan or spect it would...ECt shock many like me believe is closed head injury damage, of a diffuse nature. I studied up on this for a year plus...horrible ot the brain 450 watts, 9 ampiers of current I believe, I can check, higher than in the older ECT that was considered universally to be brain damaging they just lie now.

Finally I'm at wits end, with possible mercury toxicity griinding on amalgams, by 4 plus mg of pure mercury as estimated as amalgams contain 50% mercury, so I grounded down over 8mg of amalgam estimated based on one filling measured with metal caliber type of whatever...

Anyway, I want to protect the brain, promote neurogenesis, and since I don't seem to have a classic schizoprhenic symptomlogy, and often doubt if schizophrenia is one disease myself, I have so many things, but I'd imagine just good suppelments for the brain for most people should help.

the mercury thing could be a problem for some supplements, as over a hundred threads read on mercury poisoning from amalgams, has shown me sooo many people react badly to certain supplements, so this is impossible for anyone but me to determine, barring the obvious no foods or supplements that can mobilize mercury.

I also take magnesium, and am considreing buying more IP6...right now I'm debating whether to get powdered zeolight for detox, heard great things, and or IP6 could get lead out, but probably not from the brain....

So I have a 90 dollar budget....I also am considering bulk lions mane, seemed to help, and or bulk ashgwanda.

Any other questions be happy to answer. I want to really hurt all the doctors that f'ed me up with bad medical practices and so forth.

My rage is quite high, also do to just feeling lethargic, sleepless, feeling like I have lost this wonderful brain...not being able to go out to places and enjoy myslef, being stuck in this house most of the time...

the one plus is I can get energy and motivation at certain times, and evne think a Bit better, so there is hope!

edit: Galantamine seemed to help in the past, but who the f knows if it was placebo or not....I don't want to waste more money, yes I have shit like Ginko and Vinpocetine doens't seem to do much.

Edited by dfowler, 08 December 2011 - 08:08 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Propoxy

• 102 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:32 AM

what did the Galantamine you think might have helped you with?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users