Photo

Vimmortal question from newcomer

vimmortal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 yuriythebest

• 29 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Right, I've lurked around several anti aging forums before, and mostly it's full of drug suppliers with vested interests selling antioxidants/reservatrol/vitamin mixes/etc.
30$ for a months supply(25$ plus the 5$ membership) seems pretty reasonable, assuming it will do something.
As someone without any medical/dietary/etc training I could easily be overwhelmed by people giving me long articles meant for doctors not laypeople, but how do you know it will actually have any effect? have any studies been done, if not on vimmortal but on it's ingredients- and please, no rats/flies .

sorry if I seem harsh but it's very easy to get excited about a new supplement only to later realize it's hogwash (in my case it was stemcell100 which I almost bought since the lectures about it seem soooo reasonable and grounded in science... till you read the debunking)

Edited by yuriythebest, 12 November 2011 - 08:43 PM.

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

The idea of Vimmortal was not to make some super supplement to cure all ills or to feel some effect. Members of Longecity wanted to create their own high quality multi-vitamin. One of the main motivations was that it be tailored to the lifestyle/diet of most of the members. Longecity viewed most multi-vitamins on the market as having either low quality ingredients or ingredients in the wrong quantities/ratios, or just plain overkill with many 1,000% RDA of some vitamins. Longecity members wanted something well-rounded that would fit well with their already nutritious diets. Vimmortal is what they came up with. Read about the reasons for various ingredients here.

Edited by Mind, 12 November 2011 - 09:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vimmortal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users