Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#361 free10

• 152 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Ah i didn't know they wouldn't send to the US, there are quite a few things that aren't obtainable here or illegal to sell, but we are not banned from importing them for our own use,

In a technical sense we are banned by the FDA from importation without a valid prescription. The companies sending things in here are flying on a wing and a prayer that they are not spotted for what they are and seized. Think plain brown wrapper. There use to be a company in the 90s that sold KH3 and hydergine, deprenyl and some other neat compounds for dirt cheap. Well the FDA routed them out of their home country where it should have been legal for them to send them here and they moved their operations to Hong Kong and the FDA chased them down and put the squeeze on the Government there to once again shut them down and they did. Soeth ended the cheap easy to get things we are denied normally here. IAS still sells some things and will send them here but not as cheap and not all the things they use to have for sale. You still may have your order spotted and seized by customs and good luck on getting it back.

I guess for Hong Kong you are talking about Bio Luma. There is a USA (supposedly) place galled Ergo pep that makes or has some interesting things like Myostatin HMP and either they are others with Melanotan ii, so maybe one of them might be interested in some Epitalon orders. Just thinking.

Edited by free10, 13 April 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#362 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yes i know a few of the body builders obtain peptides from a number of companies some manufactured in the states, and a few US peptide companies, still legal until the FDA get their sticky fingers into them,
they managed to get Genscience in China closed down by the Chinese gov't for selling HGH to customers in the states, and confiscated the money they had in the bank, they manufacture Jintropin at a 10th the price of the same stuff from Elli Lilly or pfizer,
he started up again but moved one factory to an offshore island which is in Indonesia (i think) and sells through a separate company,
but even a valid prescription in the states is not sufficient as the foreign company also has to pass all the FDA trails for drugs which means all the human testing even though it is the same formula,

they tried to get the UK Govt. to ban most of the same stuff you have banned or need a prescription for, they did to a degree but still left it open for us to buy on line and import them,
I've managed to find a company here in the UK that sells HGH and all the other peptides,used by body builders but gets round the law on selling by legally registering as a forwarding company

Edited by pleb, 13 April 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#363 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Southern research company, one of the few "research peptides" company that sells US-made peptides (and not sourced from china), sells epitalon... at an even more insane price
http://southernresea...m/epitalon.html

sponsored ad

• Advert

#364 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

i hadn't seen that about Epitalon although i had visited their site a few months ago looking for ACE 031 and IGF 1 Long 3
although their price is cheaper than Bio luma

Edited by pleb, 13 April 2013 - 07:47 PM.

#365 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

How is it cheaper than BioLuma?
Bioluma : 200mg (4x 50mg) for 699usd = 3.5 usd / mg
SRC : 5mg for 25usd = 5 usd / mg

#366 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

your correct i was sure i had read 25mg it is 50mg i stand corrected, my apologies,

Edited by pleb, 13 April 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#367 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

From http://www.biolumare...gag-quantity-4/

Four (4) units (bottles) of 100% safe and non-toxic food-grade Epitalon (Epithalon) A,G,A,G (Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly), 50mg ea. (200 mg total)

From your own post, previous page of this very thread http://www.longecity...330#entry570869 (or just click the "PREV" button)

Pure Epitalon™ (A,G,A,G), exclusively from BioLuma Research™
Four (4) units (bottles) of 100% safe and non-toxic food-grade Epitalon (Epithalon) A,G,A,G (Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly), 50mg ea. (200 mg total)
(...)
699 US dollars plus 25 US shipping for 4 vials ,

Edited by daouda, 13 April 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#368 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

Sorry, I know I have not checked in here in a long time, just been really busy but someone sent me a message through the PM system and then I saw all the notices.
Methos, the pep-tide itself, as pep-tides go, is not that expensive really, that is what level I am at. The problem is, once you have to start buying bulk, putting into a deliverable system, packaging, labeling, shipping, dealing with customs, advertising, blah blah blah blah, you get the idea.
I originally came on here just to let people know about my trialing with it but after taking it for a bit, I knew there was something to this stuff so I worked out a deal with the lab for them to send me some, I hand labeled and packaged it and offered to people on this site. When all was said and done, I actually lost quite a bit of money doing that, but, I don't mind because there were quite a few people that it really helped and it got the word out about Epitalon.
During all this, I decided to invest into a corporation that basically bought out the lab and a few other things. I handle sales and marketing for that corporation now, out of Hong Kong, but I do not really have direct contact with the sales of Epitalon anymore. I know that we are selling quite a bit of it so I guess there must be some distribution going on out there but I really don't have any interest is getting back into that, nor do I have the time. Even if I was to do it again, I would have to ask for a heck of a lot more money to cover my time and costs.
I think, because I am not really selling to people here anymore, the buzz for it on this forum has kinda gone cold.
I received an email the other day from the sales department, which was a forward of an email from a distributor, it was full of testimonials from people taking it. One guy who's cancer is in remission, some 80 something year old guy that was bed ridden and now is back to gardening again, a lady who thought she could not have children got pregnant (don't know if that is a good thing or not, LOL) and a few more. They also told us that they had a handful of people (all women interestingly enough) who said it did nothing for them. They also mentioned that those women all only purchased 50 or 100mg. To date there has not been anyone reporting ill side effects other than intense dreams waking them up but is always remedied by reducing the dose.
I still continue to take it and will do so through most of the rest of this year. I am so happy I found out about it, my life is changed, that is for sure. But one thing I would like to stress, because I few people have mentioned to me about my pictures and such. I think I was lucky to start on Epitalon when I did. I just happened to be at a very low point in my life, under a lot of stress, out of work, almost no money, health was failing. But that all had happened to me in a very short period of time and consequently I also had aged, unnaturally very fast. Because of that and then starting on the Epitalon, getting a new outlook on life, exercising, taking care of my diet, finding work, all of the above, had a profound effect on me so it was not just the Epitalon that made me look so much younger. What I can say for sure that the Epitalon did was make me younger inside, even more so then out. Blood pressure down, energy up, moods balanced, happier, more productive, I just feel so much better and my doctor says internally I am like 20.
My focus now is being shifted over to a different pep-tide called BPC 157 and also on some Enzymes. Those and other things have me really busy so I won't be checking in here to often but anyone can still write to me if they wish, I don't mind at all.

Take care
  • like x 1

#369 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

I don't know what people are talking about when they say this peptide is not available.

There are multiple companies which will synthesize any peptide for you, and the price goes down as the quantity goes up (and the price goes up as the purity goes up too).

Genscript is one, and I think I posted some pricing they gave me much earlier in this thread.

#370 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

It's available if you're determined to get it. Genscript does seem to be reasonable on pricing.

#371 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

If someone wanted to use subQ injection as the mode of adimistration (probably the most cost-effective), when buying bulk powder the difficulty is getting smaller doses in sterile vials

Found the post in question

You can get Genscript to synthesize this peptide for about $165 a gram in 20 gram quantities at 75% purity.

75% purity is way too low and probably unsafe though (25% impurities? What are they?)
Wonder what the price would be for 98%+ purity

Edited by daouda, 18 April 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#372 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

I would assume the impurities would be other peptides. I don't know that these other peptides would be dangerous, but they could certainly cloud the issue as to whether your results are attributable to Epithalon.

If someone wanted to use subQ injection as the mode of adimistration (probably the most cost-effective), when buying bulk powder the difficulty is getting smaller doses in sterile vials

You can get Genscript to synthesize this peptide for about $165 a gram in 20 gram quantities at 75% purity.

75% purity is way too low and probably unsafe though (25% impurities? What are they?)

#373 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I would assume the impurities would be other peptides. I don't know that these other peptides would be dangerous, but they could certainly cloud the issue as to whether your results are attributable to Epithalon.

When a peptide is only 75% purity the other 25% is a combination of unresolved amino acids, some of the reagent used to resolve the amino acids into the peptide, some of the (one of the many various) chemicals that is used to try and wash away the reagent and other unknown contaminants (these are supposed to be all but washed away in the end with purified water and an aqueous filtration system). So, 1 - It is intentionally not cleaned well to save money with the excuse that it will not be used for human or animal trials. 2 - Poor equipment or process. 3 - Old peptide that has started to break down so high purity can no longer be guaranteed.
DO NOT EVER consider to use such low grade peptides for animal or human trials, especially if you are thinking about injections, which, by the way, is absolutely not necessary in the case of Epitalon.
  • like x 2

#374 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

So, the main concern would be the remaining reagent and chemicals that were supposed to remove the reagent. The 98%+ purity is felt to be safe, however. Do you know which chemicals are used in this process?
  • Good Point x 1

#375 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

So, the main concern would be the remaining reagent and chemicals that were supposed to remove the reagent. The 98%+ purity is felt to be safe, however. Do you know which chemicals are used in this process?

Well, it really depends on the lab. If they are consistently yeilding low grade peptide then they are more then likely using Carbodiimides. They are the cheapest coupling reagents but the problems with them are, low yields and racemization. This is due to the formation of the poorly active N-acylurea. Less bonding, more useless byproduct thus causing more difficulty in clean up.

Aminium Salts of Benzotraizoles are popular for high purity but usually only used for small production because the cost is rather high.

Then you can get into some more exotic stuff, if that is the right way to put it? Benzotraizole derivatives like PyBOP which is also very expensive but is especially useful for cyclization steps or for the activation of hindered amino acids.

Then duing the process there are other things added to invoke or remedy other things that happen during the process.

CHCI-3, CH-2-CI-2, DCC are also used but are hard to remove with water, EDC works better.

So, basically, its going to be pretty hard to know what the lab is using or did use on that batch. it is best just to go for high purity, it is basically a no brainer.
  • like x 2

#376 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

Thanks, sciwalk. Since I know very little about the toxicity of the chemicals you named, I suppose I'll just stop thinking about it and take your advice. :)

#377 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

I got a quote back from Genscript. 100g of 98% pure Epitalon would cost $25K.

So $250/g, and at 5mg/dose, $1.25 per.

Still not too bad. We could do a group buy if it seems really worth doing.

Or RevGenetics could buy it and sell it for $5 a dose... ;)

You didn't look back far enough. My original quote was for 98% purity. They will do 99% too, for a higher cost.

They keep lowering their prices though, as they get better at this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheaper now.

#378 Buffalo soldier

• 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Is there a possibility of a group buy?
  • like x 1

#379 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:42 AM

Is there a possibility of a group buy?

I'd likely be up for one, assuming we could get a reasonable price and purity.

#380 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

I've bought Epitalon....peptides would be extremely difficult to break down into small (50 or 100mg) quantities. 50mg of Epitalon is barely visible in the vial and would be difficult to measure and transfer without loss under anything less than a lab setting. And once opened and exposed to the atmosphere, they will pickup and absorb humidity rapidly and begin to degrade...whereas all bets are off. Peptides are not a good candidate for a group buy to attempt to break down, repackage, and reship.

#381 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

Well genscript offers aliquoting so thats not an issue

#382 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

Fair enough. For what it"s worth....I went through $500 of Epitalon and all I noticed was extremely vivid dreams and lack of sleep (couldn't sleep over 4.5 - 5 hrs). Fun and interesting but expensive dreams. In the end, the lack of sleep wore on me.

#383 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

500dollars at which price?

#384 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

500mg. 10 vials of 50mg each.

#385 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Are genscript 100% reliable? Got a quote that seems to good to be true! Would make a trial really worth it even for modest people

Edited by daouda, 29 April 2013 - 06:22 PM.

#386 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

I am a new poster but frequent this amazing site. I am a 66 year old man somewhat obsessed with anti-aging protocols. Currently using algebraem, gw501, selegeline, telmartsin, low dose clomid, and buckyballs/olive oil, injectible l-carnitine, glutathione. Interested in incorporating agag into my protocol. SRC does have 5mg vials available for $25. It was my intention to reconstitute with sterile water or bac. water and inject. Reading here it seems that injection is not the preferred method of use. It also seems as if the SRC's price is quite high. I would be grateful of someone could direct me to a more reasonable source and provide some explanation as to who injection would not be a more efficacious manner of use. Thank you in advance for your help.

#387 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

I can't really comment on the price mentioned by others here as that seems to be ongoing,
i agree the price you mention does seem to be high, regarding injecting , Epitalon is only 4 amino acids long and is easily taken through the mucous membrane in the mouth so doesn't need injecting and can be reconstituted with 50% sterile water and 50% white wine,,

#388 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

Are genscript 100% reliable? Got a quote that seems to good to be true! Would make a trial really worth it even for modest people

Genscript are commonly used by researchers, so if they aren't reliable then neither is much of the research we are reading and discussing here.

#389 curious_george

• 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

I figured I would finally join and get a membership here... I am currently in process of acquiring AGAG from 4 different sources for analysis, will update once I find out which is the best value for the $... There should be no reason why we need to pay more then $60 for 50mg even at retail pricing, looking fwd to running a long cycle of AGAG personally... I will be testing Telomere length annually at minimum for the next 3 years while taking AGAG...

Edited by positiveeddy, 19 May 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#390 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

I will be looking forward to hearing your results and participating in a group purchase if that evolves.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users