• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1081 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

I am still in contact with the original laboratory Epitalon 99.11 % purity,
they confirm to me that the sublingual is as effective as injection
peptide epitalon...

The laboratory said me the cooldown of telomerase depended on the hygiene of life and therefore varies between people, in fact depending on the age too...
recharge time telomerase is 6 months to 1 year...

If you have enough money to take 10 mg day it 's fun...
:|o

#1082 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Does anyone know the half life of epitalon?

#1083 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

Some peptides are listed as diluted with DMSO. Sounds a bit scary. Are these ok to just use BAC water, or should they be mixed with ( what quantity of) DMSO ? I do have 99% DMSO for topical application.

Thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1084 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:21 PM

I dont know DMSO but i find...

If you're researching DMSO in the National Library of Medicine (Pubmed.org), you'll get nearly 3000 results, which makes it one of the most studied substances of our time. Yet it makes us believe that DMSO can pass the tests for approval for other diseases although its efficacy and low toxicity his indisputable.

You see, DMSO is a common chemical compound that can be manufactured at lower cost. No pharmaceutical company can file a patent on this unique substance because it also is a natural product, therefore there is no prospect of substantial financial returns. In fact, a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies said, 'I do not care if the DMSO is the century medicine, which we all know, it is worth nothing to us'

:sleep:

#1085 mitteldorf

• 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

I just purchased 100mg Epitalon from Ceretropic and it came as a powder in a small vial.  Can someone help me with the practical matter of diluting and dosing?

#1086 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:48 PM

I just purchased 100mg Epitalon from Ceretropic and it came as a powder in a small vial. Can someone help me with the practical matter of diluting and dosing?

You need bacteriostatic water and syringes. I reconstituted mine with 5mL bacteriostatic giving me a 1mg dose per 5 units. There's better guides online for reconstituting peptides. Just look it up on YouTube. I've seen countless how to videos for it. Also you can find peptide calculators online that will calculate your doses for you. Its pretty simple and after you do it for the first time you'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

Just make sure you be careful and do your math right. Always double check your math and make sure you know how much is going in that vial. If you mess up you'll never know what dose you're getting. Of course you can't really take too much but it would just suck to mess up reconstituting a $130 peptide haha.

Like I said, I used 5mL of BAC water in my 100mg vial and I get a 1mg dose per 5 units on the syringe. So you could just do what I did so you know the dose for sure.

#1087 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

Hello,

Ceretropic, fun epitalon price, somebody can speack about this epitalon quality because it's cery low price and i m very  mistrustful for low price in peptides's world...

#1088 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:42 PM

Hello,
Ceretropic, fun epitalon price, somebody can speack about this epitalon quality because it's cery low price and i m very mistrustful for low price in peptides's world...

> $1 / mg is certainly not cheap. My first purchase was 500mg for $250 from genscript and they offered discounts after that.

#1089 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

Some peptides are listed as diluted with DMSO. Sounds a bit scary. Are these ok to just use BAC water, or should they be mixed with ( what quantity of) DMSO ? I do have 99% DMSO for topical application.

Thanks

In the book DMSO: Nature's Healer, Dr. Morton Walker provides details about a woman with severe rheumatoid arthritis being given IV DMSO for five days with topical DMSO to resolve her problem.

She is sent home to take one teaspoon of DMSO in juice twice a day and apply it topically, too.

I regularly drink a teaspoon of DMSO in juice, because I believe it to be a strong anti-aging molecule.

It is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.

So, if a DMSO doctor IV'd a woman with it, how dangerous is it. Seemingly not very.

Also note that DMSO improves transport of substances through cell membranes, so I add a few drops to the solution of nootropics that I take daily for optimal absorption and effect.

Edited by mikey, 25 June 2015 - 07:30 PM.

#1090 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:32 PM

I agree with all you say, still, a bit worrying, as it IS a solvent. The mfg of the stuff I have, which is sb334867 ( not a peptide) says to reconstitute it with DMSO. I use DMSO regularly. It is great for bruises and skin problems, let alone hundreds of other items. I usually use it to help other items penetrate the skin barrier. It could even be use to facilitate hair growth, along with the usual brands for doing so.

I purchased 50 mg of SB334867, which is an Orexin inhibitor, which is being studied for insomnia and drug addiction, the theory being that Orexins in the human system stimulate a reward high, for alcohol, drugs and nicotine, so if we antagonize the orexin, we can stop addiction. So, I have reconstituted the SB334867 with DMSO, in this very small vial. It looks like this should now be added ( a screw top, not reconstituted with a needle and a sealed vial), it looks like it should be put in a sealed / needle vial, and then bac water added. I have a friend who is very addicted, and has been through the usual funded withdrawal channels, to no avail. This would be a last chance. This person is really at the bottom of the heap right now. This is still under study, so there is no help from the medical field at all.

As I am not sure, I am not going any further with this. If anyone can help, I am

PF4363@gmail.com

Thanks

Rich

#1091 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:02 PM

How long will Epitalon last in my freezer and at what temp should it be to make it last the longest?

Edit: Dry vials, not reconstituted

Edited by dz93, 26 June 2015 - 04:02 PM.

#1092 Dreamer

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:33 PM

I would add that I am using a strange mixture of Hydrocortisone with DMSO. I had knee pain, perhaps from running bruises, and after having this pain for some months, the pain left extremely quickly. ( minutes) It is gone permanently.( pain)

I have also used Epitalon in this mixture, and I am seeing some benefit. I was bald for 40 years, and I have a LOT of hair growth now, but it is just long peach fuzz. So something is working.

I am also going to include the infused ( not real) hgh in this, along with Colagen.

The DMSO IS delivering this into the bloodstream, flesh skin and muscles, so perhaps this method is better than oral.

I am also inhaling Oxytocin. Oxytocin is used for mood influence on deppressed pregnant women. I read a new announcement last week, that the FDA has approved it for muscle growth. I also notice I get a BUZZ, similar to opiates, such as Vicodin, especially while running.

Rich C ( buzz)

The pain in my knees squatting, or climbing a ladder went away fairly quickly with my homemade C60-OO, at about 1/14-1/2 a teaspoon every so many days. I noticed it too with TA65 but only for awhile with it where the C60 only comes back if I go way too many days before taking more. I may be able to now after almost a year and a half, but I have seen way too many good things from it over time to stop it, and I seem to be getting stronger over that time without working at it. Lets see, dirt cheap if you make it yourself, and use some small amounts seldom (days apart), plus benefits and including lab numbers. Hell yeah I take it LOL

I take either TA65 or crackaging, in spurts (might bee weeks or months apart), every other day soaked in C60..oil.

Now, for the knee pain, if C60 doesn't do it over weeks or months and TA65 doesn't then MSM should. I pulled I guess it was a ligament in my right shoulder lifting weights again, for the first time in a few years. Nothing would stop the inflammation/pain or slow it down and this went on for days. C60, aspirin, prednesone did not affect it, and this was day and night intense pain when I move at all. It even woke me from sleep. Then a nurse I know dropped by and bought some...don't laugh horse liniment and rubbed it on my right shoulder blade and the pair vanished in 5 to 10 minutes almost totally, with just a very dull sensation left there when I moved my arm. Thermaflex was its name and it can be found on ebay among other places. The pain would some back hours later until a dab more was put on but it kept working.

So I looked at the ingredients on the bottle to find it's secret. It was MSM, among other more common ingredients, so I ordered some MSM off of Ebay, and put some of that in capsules and started taking about 6 one at a time throughout the day and the pain stayed away, then after so many days I stopped the capsules and the pain came back,so the tried drinking in in water. it tastes horrible but knocked out the pain again and stayed knocked out for days. Any time since then I it bothers me I just gulp down some more. It could be a joint problem too, since I have AS and I know a number of years ago the disease attacked that shoulder, for months, before stopping. I am 66, smoke, have COPD from the AS and have been on oxygen from time to time and yet for some reason getting stronger, without working at it at all. I think most of it comes from the C60 over a long time.

The MSM is supposedly found in foods and supposedly DMSO turns into MSM once in the body. I have DMSO but don't like to play with it much, and since MSM stops the shoulder pain...... What other good it might do is unknown to me and it may well do other good things over time.

For knee pain the first suggestion I would make would be taking C60 orally, then TA65, and then MSM if those two didn't work. I am not suppose to be getting healthier but dying out over time, yet I am getting more energy, strength, and the lab results are going positive over the last few years. I have the worst medical in the world...the VA, but I never depend on medical anyway except for labs and to try and get what I think I need like prednesone, at about 5 mg a day.

Our bodies and blood are full of nasties as we age, that are throwing out lots of poisons/free radicals from things like senescent cells. C60, prednesone in small amounts, TA65, and probably MSM all are in my humble opinion blockers of them, through different pathways and probably limits the new damage from this, and allows healing to catch up. Its my theory, from my reading, and my experience. Try the MSM. A few tablespoons in water, but it tastes nasty LOL Have a good one.

Joint pains are frequently, even usually, caused by calcium deposits.  I find that taking a stack of Vit C, Taurine, Lysine, Magnesium Glysinate chelate, Proline, MSM, Borax (for the boron), and potassium balances out the calcium thereby stopping the calcification as well as removing the calcium deposits over time.  I also take Lugol's iodine, but separately by 2 to 3 hours, from the Vit C.

All the problems in neck, shoulders, knees, and other joints are gone.  I can feel them returning if I miss too many "doses" of my stack but then after a couple days of "dosing" again, they leave.  Been doing this for about 6 years now and know it works, at least for me, and the science is sound.

This stack, in the right dosages of each ingredient, is also good for general decalcification of the entire body as well as rebuilding blood vessels and other connective tissue.  Contains partly, the protocol developed by Pauling and Rath for decalcification of the blood vessels.

• Informative x 1

#1093 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:12 AM

" I am also inhaling Oxytocin. Oxytocin is used for mood influence on deppressed pregnant women. I read a new announcement last week, that the FDA has approved it for muscle growth. I also notice I get a BUZZ, similar to opiates, such as Vicodin, especially while running.

Where does one get inhalable oxytocin?

#1094 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

" I am also inhaling Oxytocin. Oxytocin is used for mood influence on deppressed pregnant women. I read a new announcement last week, that the FDA has approved it for muscle growth. I also notice I get a BUZZ, similar to opiates, such as Vicodin, especially while running.

Where does one get inhalable oxytocin?

HERE

• Informative x 1

#1095 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

hI dMITRI AND ALL, GOOD INFO.

I gave a site for telomere testing about four days ago, should be easy to find. $299

I tried the French Epitalon pills They were crap, expensive, and caused mouth ulcers, and they were MADE in New York for a French company.

The best site publicly available for Epitalon and many other great peptides is also posted just about a week ago on this site. It is $3 an MG

www.super-peptides.com.

I am having many tremendous visible effects. I am 71 years old. My girl friend is amazed. Skin wrinkles and age spots going fast, and my Goose neck is almost gone. After 20 days ?

I am getting Fraggment next, which is an HGH and is best at getting rid of stomach fat.

I also got the PT 141 for the girlfriend, AND she can't keep her panties on :-)

It is a New World.

Gramson,

I guess you recommend getting Epitalon from them?

Also: anyone else got it from them?

#1096 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:44 AM

hI dMITRI AND ALL, GOOD INFO.

I gave a site for telomere testing about four days ago, should be easy to find. $299

I tried the French Epitalon pills They were crap, expensive, and caused mouth ulcers, and they were MADE in New York for a French company.

The best site publicly available for Epitalon and many other great peptides is also posted just about a week ago on this site. It is $3 an MG

www.super-peptides.com.

I am having many tremendous visible effects. I am 71 years old. My girl friend is amazed. Skin wrinkles and age spots going fast, and my Goose neck is almost gone. After 20 days ?

I am getting Fraggment next, which is an HGH and is best at getting rid of stomach fat.

I also got the PT 141 for the girlfriend, AND she can't keep her panties on :-)

It is a New World.

Gramson,

I guess you recommend getting Epitalon from them?

Also: anyone else got it from them?

Yes. I did.

I saw an amazing reduction in the depth of wrinkles with daily C60oo use over a period of months.

Four days of 10 mg of epitalon has done just as much.

The last of my wrinkles that wouldn't go away with C60oo is a furrow inside my left eyebrow.

It has melted to almost being invisible with the epitalon. It is amazing.

I've been slightly interested in epitalon for a couple years. Now that I'm using it, it seems like it might be a very potent anti-aging tool.

So I have added 10 mg of thymalin to the epitalon, because of study of the two and will do them together in two week cycles every few months. TBD, as I learn more.

#1097 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:07 PM

Does anyone know if Epitalon can be taken in any other way than administered IM or subq..........?

#1098 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Does anyone know if Epitalon can be taken in any other way than administered IM or subq..........?

IV. That's the most effective way. You can take it orally but you'd have to take a lot compared to injections. I usually do 5mg IM twice daily. I prefer IM to SubQ.

After hearing about all these dramatic changes with epitalon in the older population, it makes me wonder how effective it'll be for someone who is a lot younger like me. I wonder if it'll prevent or delay symptoms of aging.

Edited by dz93, 06 July 2015 - 03:26 PM.

#1099 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

Mince, as they say here, I'm not that keen on IM.......Do you know where to buy it in pills or similar?

#1100 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:42 PM

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but is there any reason why I shouldn't take epitalon on a daily basis? It has other benefits beside telomere elongation so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a reason why it would be detrimental to take it continuously or if I should just run cycles.

#1101 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:36 PM

I have noticed I get a bit lightheaded and dizzy, after taking 1 mg epitalon now. I have been taking only 1 mg daily for about two months now. Perhaps it is age related also.  I am pretty sure it is the Epitalon, as the dizziness occurs shortly afterwards. Lasts about 3 hours. I know there were questions on Oxytocin, but I have lost the link, it can be googled. The cheapest place for epitalon is Ceretropics, also googled online.  under $3 mg.

No one else has mentioned dizziness, so probably just me. As Epitalon is synthesized Pineal gland hormone ( ?), perhaps the Pineal gland is reacting. The pineal gland is said to be a source of psychic phenomena, and this occurs at the same time as the dizziness.  During the first event, I fell asleep ( great tirednees also, with dizziness) and dreamt of my first girlfriend ( 55 years ago,) and we had a conversation.

Anyone else getting vivid dreams ?

• Informative x 1

#1102 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

I have noticed I get a bit lightheaded and dizzy, after taking 1 mg epitalon now. I have been taking only 1 mg daily for about two months now. Perhaps it is age related also. I am pretty sure it is the Epitalon, as the dizziness occurs shortly afterwards. Lasts about 3 hours. I know there were questions on Oxytocin, but I have lost the link, it can be googled. The cheapest place for epitalon is Ceretropics, also googled online. under $3 mg.

No one else has mentioned dizziness, so probably just me. As Epitalon is synthesized Pineal gland hormone ( ?), perhaps the Pineal gland is reacting. The pineal gland is said to be a source of psychic phenomena, and this occurs at the same time as the dizziness. During the first event, I fell asleep ( great tirednees also, with dizziness) and dreamt of my first girlfriend ( 55 years ago,) and we had a conversation.
Anyone else getting vivid dreams ?

Have you only been taking 1mg the whole time you've been taking it or have you tried larger doses? How effective has it been for you at 1mg? Aside from the dizziness.

#1103 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

correction

Ceretropic epitalon is 100 mg for 119 $.

#1104 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

Does anyone know if Epitalon can be taken in any other way than administered IM or subq..........?

Sublingual works just fine.

No need to inject from all I've gathered.

#1105 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

I also experienced dizziness/light headedness when I was using the epitalon from an earlier group buy(Genscript). I was injecting it, and the effects were cumulative. I didn't like the feeling, so I stopped using it.

#1106 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:57 PM

Thanks Jasog

I injected 3 mg about 3 hours ago, and had no further sensations to report, all is well. I said earlier I was injecting 1 mg, but it is 3.  I usually inject at about 8 am, but delayed today until 3 pm, so that might have something to do with it, or I was wrong in my assumption that Epitalon caused it. But perhaps a " cumulative effect" may cause dizziness at some point, and if it does, holding off a day takes care of it.

Feeling fine.

I am getting pimples on my legs, which woul;d be a good sign for Epitalon being a growth factor of sorts.

The 100 mg bottle for $119, at 3 mg a day, is  good for @ 30 days. I have read that taking epitalon before bedtime enhances lucud dreaming.

#1107 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:10 PM

I tried this sublingual for three months when sciwalk first posted on here and offered it to other members but found no effect as regards the reduction of wrinkles but used it for the telomere effect that was reported.
So i may try again injecting it after reading gramson and mikeys posts which are encouraging as I'm almost gramsons age.
Sciwalk did say in a number of posts that only a tiny amount was needed. Much less than 1mg perhaps a tenth of that if injected he reduced the amount over time. But to be more accurate you would have to read most of his posts on here to sort out the exact amounts he mentioned. A lower amount may get rid of the sides you have experienced.

Edited by pleb, 06 July 2015 - 11:12 PM.

#1108 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:22 PM

The trouble with injecting is that anything that is not said to be sterile for injections may very well not be sterile.

Injecting non-sterile products can cause a week or two stay in a hospital on IV antibiotics.

I've seen it happen and issue cautions against the hazard that is possible.

Perhaps one doesn't just spend a week or two in the hospital, but finds the result to be lethal.

#1109 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:31 PM

So how did you take it to get these amazing results you have mentioned.
Irrespective of how you administer it it gets into your blood so as long as sterile water or bac water is used and a new sterilized needle is used I can't see a problem except for taking to much.

Edited by pleb, 06 July 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#1110 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:42 AM

in reading up on Sterile water and BAC water ( injectable water) is that ordinary tap water may be more sterile than sterile water, because it has anti bacterial agents already added to it.  It is easy to get BAC water online, so why take a chance ?

Also, when a product is said to be "98% pure" it does NOT mean that 2% is not sterile. I know many drug users that do NOT swipe with alcohol swabs, reuse needles and use tap water, and have not had a minor infection. Problem is, is that when one might get an infection, it is a doozy. take normal precautions and you are fine. You are doing exactly what a nurse would do.

Personally, I have not seen much benefit from taking Epitalon, but I do "trust" Khavinsons reports, also seen on PubMed.

I saw much more of a benefit in energy and health in taking TA 65, but the price is insane. They only claim almost similar results to Epitalon, which is much cheaper and really SHOWS scientific results.

So, TA65 gave me tremendous OBSERVED energy, while Epitalon has not shown much, but has DOCUMENTED results in telomere growth.

However, if the Hayflick limit in telomere growth is extended by 30%, and telomeres STOP growth at the age of 20, am I getting results in telomere growth at age 71 ?

Khavinson s tests on the elderly shows that it does.

Of 100,000 people ( extending the study as if there were 100,000 people) 4000 will die of old age in a year ( age 60 to @65) while those on Epitalon, the death rate was reduced to 1000.

I suppose if I was a Republican, I would go with my feelings rather than science :-) but as I am a Liberal, I trust the scientists.

• like x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users