Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1171 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

gramson, thank you for your post...i,m not using melantonin 2 again. freckles or moles stop at the arms and no further... i will buy epitalon soon from centropics but the other two i'm now very curious about.thymosin and thylamin...if they work well with epitalon or maybe benifit becaused i used epitalon then why not.

#1172 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

No problem Deep. As I said, I noticed something with Thymosin , or maybe it was Thymalin ( I have to check) but I think they are similar. the one I am talking about ( on Ceretropic) mentions a healing benefit/ reset.  I actually FELT a distinct change after I took it ( first day I think).  I have also mentioned that I felt more of a benefit after 30 days with TA 65 than I did with Epitalon, but science must be correct, that it really does grow telomeres. After a year I feel a huge difference that "feels" permanent.

As far as research on Epitalon, Khavinsons book mentions  a definite gain in lifespan, although he DID use actual Epitalomine, rather than the synthetic. It was stated something like out of 5000 people surveyed, the death rate was reduced considerably , with those taking epitalon. Don't quote me, but it was something like, of those age 65, the death rate is normally 20%, and of those taking Epitalon, it was 12 %... something like that. So, of 5000 people aged 65, the death rate is normally that 1000 will be dead in a year, while those taking epitalon, it is @ 500. Again, my numbers are not correct, just a recall in the back of my mind.

Also, it was natural epithalon, not lab epitalon.

Whatever the numbers, it was a definite improvement.

I also recommend SR9009. it is a sublingual liquid.

Increases endurance in runners and weight lifters by 50%.  I started at 20 pound barbells, and in three days I am at 40... but I must take SR9003 in order to do that. ( I was lifting 40 before my ulcer operation). I was running about 4 miles a day regularly, now do 7 with the same effort. It is designed as an exercize enabler in the disabled. In other words, someone obese or wheelchair bound, would show the same results as if actually running 5 miles.

#1173 Nuke

• 126 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:39 AM

Hi Gramson, is the paper you refer to the one attached?

@DeepBluC. I can't see how anyone can stomach eating that raw, I'll get sick without a single pathogen present. :wacko: More wondering if there is a scientific explanation for the practice, and if so, how on earth have they figured it out.

We should really start calling Epitalon by its name and not synthetic Epithalamin, or calling Epithalamin natural Epitalon. Its not the same molecule, its like calling Oxycodone synthetic endorphins. I but the blame mostly at the door of western commercial sellers of Epitalon. /rant over

SR9009 is really interesting. I wonder how it will combine with C60oo? On the one side to increase the amount of mitocondria, and on the other hand to optimize them. For now I'll wait for more studies.

Attached Files

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1174 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

pruiens can be found in cooked beef...this was the disturbing part of a very sad story. i believe the prime minister went on record eating a burger or sandwich telling people it was perfectly safe but did not realize some of the beef was tainted and can survive cooking.people who have pruriens may not know until years later. in new guienea it was a cult or fetish thing to devour a dead relative by women of certain groups.they had their own clubs or gatherings. this may of been brought on and influenced by a lack of protein in their diet. mostly women developed prions in their brains.

#1175 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:25 PM

vERY intersting additions to this thread. I shall update my own experiences.I have been taking Epitalon for over a year now, and in the past two months, have noticed physical improvements that I reported on last year, before an operation on bleeding ulcers. It has taken me thios long to recover to the " supermman" :-) rating.

I do not think that Melanotan has improved my sexual life so much as the Epitalon.
I am 71 years old, and I am having sex perhaps 5 times a week. I would add that I have NEVER had orgasms ( incuding body shaking) as I have now.
Enough said about that.

On Melanotan. I agree with prior additions others have made above. I run about 5-7 miles a day, in 90 degeree heat ( not that heat creates a tan) and my hands and back haVE turned almost black, but my legs are a weak tan. On a trip yesterday fro Tampa Florida back to New Jersey, many remarked I was darker than others of African descent on the plane.

I think this is due to my years in the Canadian Army 55 years ago, in the far north. Even though there was miles of flat ground with snow, we would work with shirts off, and we turned almost black, due to the reflective quality of snow. These areas turned black with the Melatonan, while my legs did not.
I only took .025 mg a day. Yes, that is correct, .025. ( not per kg).

I would add that I am into DNA testing and genealogy. The University of Arizona has told me that they have " never seen a European with so much African DNA". I have also found that I am the grandson of Rudyard Kipling, and I am 10% Gujarati Indian, meaning Rudyard was illegitemate himself. So, perhaps this is coming out with the melanotan.
Perhaps it worked in tandem with Epitalon to cause this effect. I stopped taking it two weeks ago, and my skin is getting lighter. My fingernails still look very white against the skin. Strange part, on my pALM, the palms are white, but the lines are black, as if , when my hands are clenched, the melanotan effect increases where skin touches skin.

Another bad effect...... blotches of tanned areas on the head. I am bald, but where I had a " widows peak" at the age of 16, that area tanned very dark where skin was exposed around the hairline, but now I am bald, it shows where my hairline was.

Freckles also appear. A scary bit is a lot of freckles on the penis. But those are fading now to. Looked like a strange veneral thing. Perhaps we can call it " Spotted Dick " :-0 which is an English dessert.

But I feel very good. The other peptides I have tried , including Melanotan, may be a problem for the kidneys to handle. The Epitalon seems beneficial and safe, as is Thymosin and Thymalin. I think, as per Khavinson, Thymalin and Epitalon are a very good duo. The Thymalin seems to reboot a healthy system. I had symptoms of oral herpes previously, but these symtoms disappeared. I have NOT been found to have Herpes. ( mouth ulcers etc,)

Rich

vERY intersting additions to this thread. I shall update my own experiences.I have been taking Epitalon for over a year now, and in the past two months, have noticed physical improvements that I reported on last year, before an operation on bleeding ulcers. It has taken me thios long to recover to the " supermman" :-) rating.

I do not think that Melanotan has improved my sexual life so much as the Epitalon.
I am 71 years old, and I am having sex perhaps 5 times a week. I would add that I have NEVER had orgasms ( incuding body shaking) as I have now.
Enough said about that.

On Melanotan. I agree with prior additions others have made above. I run about 5-7 miles a day, in 90 degeree heat ( not that heat creates a tan) and my hands and back haVE turned almost black, but my legs are a weak tan. On a trip yesterday fro Tampa Florida back to New Jersey, many remarked I was darker than others of African descent on the plane.

I think this is due to my years in the Canadian Army 55 years ago, in the far north. Even though there was miles of flat ground with snow, we would work with shirts off, and we turned almost black, due to the reflective quality of snow. These areas turned black with the Melatonan, while my legs did not.
I only took .025 mg a day. Yes, that is correct, .025. ( not per kg).

I would add that I am into DNA testing and genealogy. The University of Arizona has told me that they have " never seen a European with so much African DNA". I have also found that I am the grandson of Rudyard Kipling, and I am 10% Gujarati Indian, meaning Rudyard was illegitemate himself. So, perhaps this is coming out with the melanotan.
Perhaps it worked in tandem with Epitalon to cause this effect. I stopped taking it two weeks ago, and my skin is getting lighter. My fingernails still look very white against the skin. Strange part, on my pALM, the palms are white, but the lines are black, as if , when my hands are clenched, the melanotan effect increases where skin touches skin.

Another bad effect...... blotches of tanned areas on the head. I am bald, but where I had a " widows peak" at the age of 16, that area tanned very dark where skin was exposed around the hairline, but now I am bald, it shows where my hairline was.

Freckles also appear. A scary bit is a lot of freckles on the penis. But those are fading now to. Looked like a strange veneral thing. Perhaps we can call it " Spotted Dick " :-0 which is an English dessert.

But I feel very good. The other peptides I have tried , including Melanotan, may be a problem for the kidneys to handle. The Epitalon seems beneficial and safe, as is Thymosin and Thymalin. I think, as per Khavinson, Thymalin and Epitalon are a very good duo. The Thymalin seems to reboot a healthy system. I had symptoms of oral herpes previously, but these symtoms disappeared. I have NOT been found to have Herpes. ( mouth ulcers etc,)

Rich

So are freckles and moles inevitable when taking melanotan?

#1176 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:23 PM

Freckles are. No moles here, but freckles seem to be reported by those who take melanotan2. I think I shall stick with Epitalon and the Vilon derivatives. Again, I am impreesed with sr9003.

I would advise a liver and kidney cleanse ( such as milk thistle).   I would like to hear if anyone else has a favourite peptide.

#1177 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

Freckles are. No moles here, but freckles seem to be reported by those who take melanotan2. I think I shall stick with Epitalon and the Vilon derivatives. Again, I am impreesed with sr9003.
I would advise a liver and kidney cleanse ( such as milk thistle). I would like to hear if anyone else has a favourite peptide.

Do you mean sr9009?

#1178 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

an addition to my prior post, something I justv noticed.

I have had an open sore for decades on my left lower back. Sort of like a large pimple that I always pick at, and then it takes a while to heal.

Last month I got some matrixyl, which heals the lower skin, I think it supports collagen growth, and heals scar tissue. I just checked the sore, as I have not felt the usual itch for awhile. There seems to be a growth of skin in place of the sore. It is not the usual coagulated blood that I tend to scratch at. Something definitely happened. It is new growth skin. I am absolutely amazed. I only used it for a week, then refrigerated it.

It is possible the melanotan 2 had something to do with it, as it is good for the upper dermis, but what has happened fits the description for matrixyl

• Good Point x 1

#1179 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:27 PM

hmmmm or maybe epitalon or another product working with matrixyl .i have sr 9009 from ceretropics. what is your method of using it...as in time of dosage and dosage....thank you gramson.....

#1180 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:53 AM

Mine is sublingual. I usually take about 1/3 the eye dropper. This is perhaps one hour before exercise. You will notice a pulse increase.

#1181 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

Interesting update

Re Matrixyl

I have not noticed too much improvement in my senile wrinkles on my inside arms at the elbows while taking matrixyl. So, yesterday I thought, if this is the latest New Thing in dermatology in creams, why not apply it to the senile wrinkles with DMSO ? DMSO removes the natural barrier skin has to outside things, but do NOT use it around insecticeds.

So, last night I applied some matrixyl to the skin surface, then applied DMSO. It burned a bit, as DMSO does this on contact with water, it warms up. I applied it this morning under my eyes, and on my face and bald head.

There is SIGNIFICANT change this morning, and it was noticed by a friend of mine at th diner this morning, and I did not say anything. Perhaps he saw me looking at my arms.

In skin creams, marrixyl is perhas 3 mcg per CONTAINER. I applied at least 10 maybe 20 MG in total, with DMSO. It may be my imagination, but I think I have more peach fuzz than normal on the head.

#1182 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:13 PM

Hi Gramson,

Can you possibly post a link for Matryxil and also where to get DMSO?

Thanks!!!

#1183 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

martixyl is available at super-peptides.com, and you can google DMSO. DMSO is available as a cream also.

#1184 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:05 PM

Thanks Gramson.

Just a question (I'm not doubting you report): you noticed more peach fuzz on your head after only one day?

#1185 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

I think it is my imagination, I will report again in a feww days.

#1186 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:49 AM

Hi Gramson,

Can you possibly post a link for Matryxil and also where to get DMSO?

Thanks!!!

DMOS, com and DMSO. net for the best prices.

DMSO.com has a 90% gel and .net has a 70% DMSO/30% Aloe gel. 

I keep and use both.

#1187 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:21 AM

Time to split off the thread, but is this equivalent?
https://www.makingco...de-38_p_38.html
Seems much cheaper

#1188 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:43 PM

here its strange (slide 34) : http://www.khavinson...s-genome-ageing

epitalon increase melatonin production ONLY in old monkey. The melatonin production is even higher in the old group than the young one. Very strange

also check slide 79, epithalamin is MUCH better to increase telomere lenght than epitalon. So now we have our answer, epitalon is just the more easy produced version of epithalamin but much less potent

Edited by Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi), 03 September 2015 - 04:00 PM.

#1189 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

sr9009

I weighed myself last week, and was 189. Today I weighed myself, and I am 182 ! I am eating more and exercising a bit less, so this is definitely the result of sr9009.

This IS a reported b

#1190 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

sr9009

I weighed myself last week, and was 189. Today I weighed myself, and I am 182 ! I am eating more and exercising a bit less, so this is definitely the result of sr9009.

This IS a reported benefit.

Hair growth is not imagination with matryxyl on head, with DMSO, but aS USUAL, minimal, then stops ( same as minoxidyl).

senile wrinkles definitely decreasing with DMSO / matryxyl applied on wrinkles. First day was amazing difference, a bit slower now, but it improves a bit every other day. Now applting to wrinkles on face, under eyes, I feel a tightening upon application under the eyes.

I am sure thT SR9009 IS GIVING THE MOST BENEFIT FOR THE BUCK.  Epitalon is also probably the best, but it is hard to FEEL benefits, although probably enhances lifespan.

use sr9009 dose 1ml day, or before exercise.

I am no expert, just reporting my observed results. As I am 71, I am not concerned with long term negative results.

#1191 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

update I just ran 4 miles, good time and endurance , I now weigh 181.

I have a melanoma on my upper right arm, which DID seem to go away with matryxyl, but returned, although not as serious. It is now completely gone, perhaps due to long term effects of matrixyl, OR because  I applied matrixyl with DMSO.... or both types of applications.

I am up to 40 pound barbells, 12 reps ! two weeks ago 30 was  diificult.  ( 40 is not easy ) definitely rs9009.

Usually I am notified of 50% saLES... might get some e mails thias weekend, I will post if I get an e mail on this.

#1192 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

one mg of sr9009 in a very small amount. i take mine before i get up with mk688....nothing in the stomach.... are you taking it with or without food? i'm just looking for the best way of using it....thank you gramson.

#1193 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

deep.... do you mean mk677 ? cant find mk688

1 mg is very small, I don't feel anything until 20 mg ( per ml) which is about one dropper.

I usually have a coffee and ONE slice of toast with peanut butter, which is protein. I have tried both ways, but I think SOMETING in the gut is a good idea.

I also have very little appetite with sr9009.

#1194 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:15 AM

sorry gramson, yes mk677...but you mentioned i believe 1 mg for sr 9009 and seeing results. i usually take mine with mk 677 in the very early morning between 4 to 5 am and go back to bed for an hour or two then go to work on a protein shake and wheat toast or an egg....sorry for saying it wrong....

#1195 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:22 AM

Can someone tell me how to avoid the humidity absorption of freeze dried pure epitalon please ? Especially when hot wheather. Thanks

#1196 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

epitalon is influenced by the temperature, not only air. How to avoid the transformation into liquid ? Anyone ?

#1197 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

Any peptide or hormone should be kept it in a freezer. I'm Assuming it's in small vials . Just dilute a small amount enough for about a month generally one vial. and keep that in the fridge.

#1198 Nuke

• 126 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

I keep mine as sealed 50mg vials, inside a sealed container in the freezer. Added some silica gel for good measure.

Still using it, will give it some more time before I will post on effects.

#1199 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

But how do others companies for the shipping ??

Edited by Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi), 07 September 2015 - 07:58 PM.

#1200 Nuke

• 126 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

Knowing that be best change for delays in shipping would be on my end(this is SA after all) I waited for winter, and made sure it arrived during the coldest period. If it ended up in the back of a delivery van for a day or 2 to wouldn't be too bad. They vials were sealed for moisture. 

More than that you can't really do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users