* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1231 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Here is a link to the last page of the... "official" GHK/GHK-Cu thread.

http://www.longecity...-21#entry746497

I have posted links to the anecdotal GHK reports here, there, in an effort to keep all the relevant info in one place.
As the organizer of the group buy from TLR there:

https://teamtlr.com/...y=ghk&results=1

I am glad that GHK/GHK-Cu seems to be working as hoped!

#1232 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:38 PM

Is the consensus that epitalon seems to improve sleep quality and sense of wellbeing?  Has anyone had their telomeres measured? 

#1233 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:45 PM

actually I appear to have aged rapidly in this summer, perhaps due to severe tanning effects of Malanotan 2.

I am out of all peptides now, icluding Epitalon.
Today I have decided to get GHK cu, a copper peptide used mainly in anti aging of skin and wrinkles. Recommended dosage is .2 mg daily for six weeks.
seems good, read up on wikipedia for other benefits. I shall report here. The anti wrinkle of Matrixyl and DMSo seems short lived. I ran out last week, and wrinkles are as they were. ( I am 71 with normal senile skin wrinkles, but otherwise in good physcal condition) it is also reported to support hair growth.
Rich

From personal experience, I can say that you won't get much of an effect from GHK at that dose. I was dosing GHK at 1mg twice daily and did not notice any effects. I bumped up my dosage to 100mg and noticed many effects. I lowered my dose to 50mg twice daily and the potency of those effects had not changed. Based on other reported doses, I would say an effective dose would be around 20mg - 30mg. I'm 22 so of course I'll need a much higher dosage to get any effects but I've been in contact with others much older than me who also didn't notice many effects until they got above 20mg.

I would highly recommend GHK, though. My experience with it was fantastic. To me, it seemed to be more effective then Epitalon was. At least when it comes to noticeable effects. I'll be looking forward to reading your report on it once you've tried it.

You are dosing 0.1 GRAMS a day?  You are sure that you dosing about $100 every day?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1234 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

actually I appear to have aged rapidly in this summer, perhaps due to severe tanning effects of Malanotan 2.

I am out of all peptides now, icluding Epitalon.
Today I have decided to get GHK cu, a copper peptide used mainly in anti aging of skin and wrinkles. Recommended dosage is .2 mg daily for six weeks.
seems good, read up on wikipedia for other benefits. I shall report here. The anti wrinkle of Matrixyl and DMSo seems short lived. I ran out last week, and wrinkles are as they were. ( I am 71 with normal senile skin wrinkles, but otherwise in good physcal condition) it is also reported to support hair growth.
Rich

From personal experience, I can say that you won't get much of an effect from GHK at that dose. I was dosing GHK at 1mg twice daily and did not notice any effects. I bumped up my dosage to 100mg and noticed many effects. I lowered my dose to 50mg twice daily and the potency of those effects had not changed. Based on other reported doses, I would say an effective dose would be around 20mg - 30mg. I'm 22 so of course I'll need a much higher dosage to get any effects but I've been in contact with others much older than me who also didn't notice many effects until they got above 20mg.

I would highly recommend GHK, though. My experience with it was fantastic. To me, it seemed to be more effective then Epitalon was. At least when it comes to noticeable effects. I'll be looking forward to reading your report on it once you've tried it.

You are dosing 0.1 GRAMS a day? You are sure that you dosing about $100 every day?

Yes, I WAS dosing 0.1g (100mg). I now dose 0.025g (25mg). No, I was not dosing $100 per day. 100mg cost me $10. I pay $100 for 1 gram.

#1235 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:39 PM

Has anyone had their telomeres measured pre and post epithalon?  Is anyone noticing "reverse" aging effects, like the healing of old injuries?  Reduced joint pain and improved range of motion?  Weight loss?  And how many of are you actually injection versus placing it under your tongue?  I read these threads scanning for results and all I see is sense of well being is mentioned, which is right in line with being a placebo effect.

How many of you believe that increasing the length of your telomeres will even have a anti-aging effect?  After all it's only when your telomeres reach ZERO that they even matter.  Centarians still have telomeres when they are old and wrinkled and in poor health.  So what does anyone believe increasing their telomeres even matters?

#1236 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:47 PM

What your doing is increasing the Hayflick limit. Thus hopefully Extending your lifespan as a result. The telomeres shorten every time a cell devides until after say 50 devisions it reaches the Hayflick limit when the telomeres are all gone. Your body then produces a new cell to replace it. the DNA is the same but with new telomeres some cells may only live a few days I think about four days for skin cells. This continues and transfers DNA at each Hayflick limit. but with new telomeres. One of the results of the DNA damage is the aging we go through as the DNA accumulates more damage over the years. Our body also tries to repair DNA damage but doesn't mange to repair all of it.
By increasing telomere length you are simply extending the life of the cells by moving the Hayflick limit further along in time. Assuming a cell has say 80 Hayflick limits it goes through. each limit may be 10 or 20 per cent longer than it normally would.

Edited by pleb, 19 October 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#1237 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:59 AM

Thank you Pleb, good to hear from you. I plan a two fold approach and hopefully help with overall health. I plan in November to use epitalon again and also try ghk. I also heard other peptides are available from another thread on lounge city and they sound interesting. I'm trying to pick the safest route possible and still reviewing each product. I was told subcutaneous  was the way to go for peptides but someone else mentioned oral. ....but still doing my homework on this subject matter. epitalon , my sleep patter has improved. and dream quality is out of this world. not sure how much is from epitalon. my mood swing is very stable. I lost a lot of emotion where I reacted without thinking... on another note really banged up my knee, that is my good knee. I thought my knees where made out of crushed glass. I could not get up after sitting for a while and not feel excruciating pain.  I tried BPC 157  the peptide from your gut and walking well again. legs are still stiff but I'm walking. Thank you again for the marvelous info...a light in a very dark tunnel is always welcome.

#1238 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:05 AM

Hello, i be back ;)

for real health drink vegetable juice every day and seawater to reminaraliser the body uses minerals to repair injuries.

to solve the problems of articulation must mineralize the body is essential . ( drink sea water seawater 1/3 and 2/3 freshwater for 1 liter day

I look at a new site for peptides what do you think?
http://www.ceretropic.com/

:cool:

Edited by Dimitri, 20 October 2015 - 08:06 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#1239 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

I ordered 100 mg Epitalon from ceretropic last week and this week. It is not going through at all. I have tried a third time Sunday, and my debit paykment still has not gone through. One problem is that there is a third party web site comes up for payment, and when THAT goes through, they tell Ceretropic it is paid, then the order is sent.

I did try at a Loewes WIfi hotspot on my laptap, and the Loewes site blocked it, with the statement " known drug abuse website". Ticks me off as this is the cheapest Epitalon I can finf ( 100 mg 119$). I ordered here before.

I wonder if the person running this site is on "vacation".

tremendous benefits with ghk cu.  I also think this helps increase T4 cells in exposure to HIV. My friend is sexullay active and had exposure to HIV, seen in low t4 count. I gave4 her ghk cu, and the count is up.  willl follow up.

#1240 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

I ordered 100 mg Epitalon from ceretropic last week and this week. It is not going through at all. I have tried a third time Sunday, and my debit paykment still has not gone through. One problem is that there is a third party web site comes up for payment, and when THAT goes through, they tell Ceretropic it is paid, then the order is sent.

I did try at a Loewes WIfi hotspot on my laptap, and the Loewes site blocked it, with the statement " known drug abuse website". Ticks me off as this is the cheapest Epitalon I can finf ( 100 mg 119$). I ordered here before.
I wonder if the person running this site is on "vacation".

tremendous benefits with ghk cu. I also think this helps increase T4 cells in exposure to HIV. My friend is sexullay active and had exposure to HIV, seen in low t4 count. I gave4 her ghk cu, and the count is up. willl follow up.

There's a post on reddit about this issue. Can't link to it since I'm on my phone. Basically Ceretropic has been dropped by their credit card processor because they sell peptides. They've been having trouble finding a new card professor because very few processors like the ides that they sell peptides and research chemicals. They have a temporary system set up which will redirect you off of Ceretropics domain but you're still on their server. Its just temporary. If you can't make a payment right now, try again tomorrow. They're accepting bitcoin payments too. However, until they can find a reliable card processor, expect disruptions in their service.

I managed to buy some noopept and piracetam yesterday and it was shipped out today. So no one is on vacation. Just be patient.

Also, about GHK-Cu. I've learned that the effects of GHK-Cu are potentiated by ascorbic acid. I've also learned that GHK-Cu + Thymogen + Dalargin enhanced bone healing. Based on this, I will dose ascorbic acid when I dose GHK. I will also be purchasing Thymogen/thymalin and epitalon Amidate. Since studies have shown that thymalin and epitalon go well, I'd imagine GHK-Cu + Thymalin/Thymogen + Epitalon would go great together. Once I get all those, I'll report on whatever effects I notice from taking them together. What are your thoughts on this?

Source: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/648108

Edited by dz93, 20 October 2015 - 04:12 PM.

• like x 2

#1241 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

Terrific reply, thanks dz. I have read elsewhere that the owner of ceretropic posts on reddit , that you mention, and is respected for his advice and assistance. I also have been doing g epitalon, thumps in and ghk cu, but not together. I will look at ascorbic acid also
GREAT POST. Thanks
Rich

#1242 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

ceretropics is my go to place... i trust them, and hope they figure out this little glitch. thank you on the ascorbic acid which i will order as well. you mentioned other items and it seems i need to do more homework....thank you for this great info.....

#1243 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

Also, about GHK-Cu. I've learned that the effects of GHK-Cu are potentiated by ascorbic acid. I've also learned that GHK-Cu + Thymogen + Dalargin enhanced bone healing. Based on this, I will dose ascorbic acid when I dose GHK. I will also be purchasing Thymogen/thymalin and epitalon Amidate. Since studies have shown that thymalin and epitalon go well, I'd imagine GHK-Cu + Thymalin/Thymogen + Epitalon would go great together. Once I get all those, I'll report on whatever effects I notice from taking them together. What are your thoughts on this?

Is the Ascorbic Acid thing an anecdotal or did you find literature to this effect somewhere ds93?

I look forward to your GHK-Cu + Thymalin + Epitalon report.  Its a pity you are so young! :)

#1244 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:33 PM

Is the Ascorbic Acid thing an anecdotal or did you find literature to this effect somewhere ds93?

I look forward to your GHK-Cu + Thymalin + Epitalon report. Its a pity you are so young! :)
Its not anecdotal. Its briefly mentioned in the source I posted. I'm unsure of how much Ascorbic Acid potentiates it and when I dosed the two together I did not notice an increase in effects but I only say that because anything I did notice wasn't significant enough for me to believe the ascorbic acid had any immediate effect. The only thing I can say about that is I tried it when I was intentionally using GHK to heal a bad wound and I did notice a slight increase in healing speed and it healed much better than it normally would have. I drank some orange juice (made from 8+ fresh oranges) and injected 25mg of GHK. I also used a concentrated (~50mg) amount applied directly on the wound itself.

So, I want to say that my experience with GHK and ascorbic acid is extremely anecdotal and I can't rule out the placebo effect yet. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tell if direct application better helped with healing when compared to injection. Basically, I can't offer anything of use right now haha. All I can say is that, based on the few days I tried it, GHK seems to work slightly better when taken with ascorbic acid. I'd go for natural sources instead of supplementing.

As far as my combo of GHK + Epitalon Amidate + and Thymalin goes, it may be a while. I'm currently in school so I've been working less which means I have less money to spend. I'm hoping I'll be able to give it a try during the winter and if not, it'll definitely be summer.

I hope to hear more reports on GHK + ascorbic acid. It may be one of those things where you won't see any significant changes for acute doses but I think long term use will show the most significant changes. That's just my thinking.

Anyways, I hope everyone else is having good results with the GHK. Please don't hesitate to share your experience. More reports = more attention = more vendors = lower price and hopefully, just maybe more research down the road. I'd really like to learn more about the gene altering aspects of GHK.

Edited by dz93, 10 November 2015 - 04:35 PM.

#1245 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

Thx dz93, I was unaware of the Vit C 'synergy' an your anecdotal reports are much appreciated.

Now how do we get all the GHK info here into the right thread!??   :-D

#1246 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

Thx dz93, I was unaware of the Vit C 'synergy' an your anecdotal reports are much appreciated.

Now how do we get all the GHK info here into the right thread!?? :-D

Yes, I did notice that I ended up posting a lot of this info outside of the GHK thread but it was brought up here so I thought I'd share my experience. I'd just copy and paste it on the GHK thread but I usually visit this site on my mobile so it's a little tedious to navigate. If you wouldn't mind doing that, I'd appreciate it.

I want to share as much of my experiences as possible so I can help draw attention to GHK but at the same time I really don't want to be too detailed due to confirmation bias. However, since GHK has such broad effects, I'd imagine the experiences will greatly differ. For example, I must have had poor gut health which is why I had experienced diarrhea initially. As I continued to take it, that side effect had greatly diminished and my guts felt much better than before. I have yet to hear of anyone else reporting diarrhea as a side effect. So it is my assumption that the effects will greatly vary among people.

Have you had a chance to try out GHK, Logic? I apologize if you've already posted a report but, as I said, I am on mobile and its very annoying to navigate the forums. I can't even choose an exact page number to visit. I have to cycle through pages using the next and previous buttons. Which, as you can imagine, is pure torture on threads with more than 15 pages haha.

Edited by dz93, 10 November 2015 - 06:57 PM.

#1247 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:10 PM

Here is my log of GHK:

Day 5 of 25mg/day every morning.  No results. 

Edited by Rocket, 10 November 2015 - 08:11 PM.

#1248 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

I have been using ghk cu for about a month now. Just two days ago I started feeling a bit of a high, right after taking product... lasting maybe 5 minutes. This also happened this morning. I  habe been having digestion problems most of my life, with a bowel movement perhaps every three days. I also had stomach acid. No more, I go every morning now, and no stomach acid.  Not much skin improvement yet, but I haVE MADE A  skin solution with ghk, seems to be working.

I ordered 200 mg from one place for $200, they sent me 500 mg. I had enough to make a solution for a friend also. Thgis is good stuff. Cures copd, ulcers, reverses dna to original state, along with genomes and perhaps neuro pathways. Might be best stuff yet.

peptide sciences.

#1249 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:22 PM

I have been using ghk cu for about a month now. Just two days ago I started feeling a bit of a high, right after taking product... lasting maybe 5 minutes. This also happened this morning. I habe been having digestion problems most of my life, with a bowel movement perhaps every three days. I also had stomach acid. No more, I go every morning now, and no stomach acid. Not much skin improvement yet, but I haVE MADE A skin solution with ghk, seems to be working.

I ordered 200 mg from one place for $200, they sent me 500 mg. I had enough to make a solution for a friend also. Thgis is good stuff. Cures copd, ulcers, reverses dna to original state, along with genomes and perhaps neuro pathways. Might be best stuff yet.
peptide sciences.

What dose have you settled on and what's the frequency of dosing? Are you taking anything else with GHK or just GHK by itself?

#1250 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

I have been using ghk cu for about a month now. Just two days ago I started feeling a bit of a high, right after taking product... lasting maybe 5 minutes. This also happened this morning. I habe been having digestion problems most of my life, with a bowel movement perhaps every three days. I also had stomach acid. No more, I go every morning now, and no stomach acid. Not much skin improvement yet, but I haVE MADE A skin solution with ghk, seems to be working.

peptide sciences.

What dose have you settled on and what's the frequency of dosing? Are you taking anything else with GHK or just GHK by itself?

And how are you taking it?  Injection?

Is it from TLR?

#1251 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

peptide sciences.

And how are you taking it? Injection?
Is it from TLR?

I don't really want to answer for him but he mentioned in the bottom of his post that it was from peptide sciences and I do believe he is injecting via SubQ. I do all my injections intramuscularly. I really don't think there's a big difference in effects between SubQ and IM. I just prefer IM.
  • Informative x 1

#1252 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:57 PM

200.00 dollars is a lot of cabbage. I'm very glad your getting results and would like to try it as well. I'm not sure on this product on where to buy it and it is legit. That is why i sit on the fence and listen in. With Epitalon i felt I have results but not how I thought I would get. Now the trouble buying from Ceretropics hurts my plan for trying it again. I trusted them and hopefully they can figure how to get thru the problem they have with buying an item. I would love to try GHK as well but again you hear of so many getting ripped off by shady sellers...

#1253 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:20 PM

200.00 dollars is a lot of cabbage. I'm very glad your getting results and would like to try it as well. I'm not sure on this product on where to buy it and it is legit. That is why i sit on the fence and listen in. With Epitalon i felt I have results but not how I thought I would get. Now the trouble buying from Ceretropics hurts my plan for trying it again. I trusted them and hopefully they can figure how to get thru the problem they have with buying an item. I would love to try GHK as well but again you hear of so many getting ripped off by shady sellers...

Wanted to chime in on the Ceretropic issue. I'm not speaking for them and this hasn't been confirmed but there's a rumor that another vendor has been calling various credit card processors and have been claiming that ceretropic is selling illegal substances. This has caused numerous card processors to flat out dump them and never look back. Like I said, not sure if that's true but I do hope they can manage to find something that works. Though, I am okay with paying in bitcoin haha.
  • Informative x 1

#1254 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

I have stopped taking the ghk cu as of today, and dumped the remainder 200 mg into a body lotion mixture I have. It also has dmso and epitalon. There is ( documented) much absorption of ghk through the skin, without dmso. Seemsw to be working very well in reducing senile wrinkles. ( arms and hands mainly)

In the beginning of sub q ghk, I felt VERY weird in the morning on waking up. Perhaps we get used to a certain feeling of normality, even though dna, genomes etc may be messed up. The feeling MAY be a result of things normalizing, perhaps neurologically. My female friend, is noticing the same thing, very disconcerting, but feelings become normal after about a week.

I put perhaps 100 mg of ghk cu into an eyewash I have, which also has some epitalon. I started three days ago in one eye, and seemed to help vision. As pf yesterday, I am washing both eyes. Seems to be doing something. In Dr Loren Pickarts report ( ncbi.gov) she mentions that it should help with retinopathy, which afflicts the elderly.  I think I shall get good success here.

Thanks for the report on ceretropics, I think you are correct on the plot.

#1255 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

I have stopped taking the ghk cu as of today, and dumped the remainder 200 mg into a body lotion mixture I have. It also has dmso and epitalon. There is ( documented) much absorption of ghk through the skin, without dmso. Seemsw to be working very well in reducing senile wrinkles. ( arms and hands mainly)

In the beginning of sub q ghk, I felt VERY weird in the morning on waking up. Perhaps we get used to a certain feeling of normality, even though dna, genomes etc may be messed up. The feeling MAY be a result of things normalizing, perhaps neurologically. My female friend, is noticing the same thing, very disconcerting, but feelings become normal after about a week.

I put perhaps 100 mg of ghk cu into an eyewash I have, which also has some epitalon. I started three days ago in one eye, and seemed to help vision. As pf yesterday, I am washing both eyes. Seems to be doing something. In Dr Loren Pickarts report ( ncbi.gov) she mentions that it should help with retinopathy, which afflicts the elderly. I think I shall get good success here.

Thanks for the report on ceretropics, I think you are correct on the plot.

Were you able to dissolve GHK into DMSO? I tried to dissolve GHK into DMSO and I'm not sure if it was the mannitol that wasn't dissolving or what but I just couldn't get the entire contents of the vial to dissolve in DMSO. So I tossed out that idea.

#1256 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:13 PM

What is the difference between epitalon and epithalamin?

here its strange (slide 34) : http://www.khavinson...s-genome-ageing

epitalon increase melatonin production ONLY in old monkey. The melatonin production is even higher in the old group than the young one. Very strange

also check slide 79, epithalamin is MUCH better to increase telomere lenght than epitalon. So now we have our answer, epitalon is just the more easy produced version of epithalamin but much less potent

#1257 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

When we get older, age has a way of shutting down different functions that our body uses. Melatonin used efficiently by our body I guess is one of them. I can see why older primates would see greater results then a younger monkey in the prime of health. I suspect that is that way with the peptides or the sarms we take as well.  You can tell i'm no science expert in this or any other field. .  10 years ago i was drinking coca cola, breakfast, lunch and dinner . and then go have some at a movie at night. i had a precursor to diabetes ( dirty neck syndrome) i weighed over 290 and felt my health problems were age related. because my diet was lacking many important items. I saw improvement from different supplements. l- arginine was one and Melatonin was another that responded where i saw immediate reaction. Melatonin gave me great sleep improvement ( without the coca cola) . my dream sequence was fantastic with great memory recall, color, voices and detail. i noticed however Melatonin taking daily was not always doing the job. I even increase the dosage with no effect. Being older it works better to supplement it. that is because your body does not produce the same amount as when you where young. The other thing  that helped immensely is going to bed early and working out prior to sleep. both contribute to being calm and less erratic behavior. sorry if I'm long winded but your comment was interesting and woke me up.....

#1258 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:38 PM

I read a paper by Khavinson where he mentions that the pineal gland calcifies as we get older and produces less melatonin and any other hormones. And that epithalon ( epitalon )
Used in his trail with 4 year old hens showed it de-calsified the gland allowing it to produce various hormones at the level they produced at a younger age.
I did try this a couple of years ago under the tongue when sciwalk introduced it on this forum but found no effect on the skin or wrinkles but I plan on trying it again injected sub Q as others have mentioned good results and sub Q injections being a lot more effective.

Edited by pleb, 28 November 2015 - 08:48 PM.

#1259 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:41 AM

funny, i just bought astralgalus root from powder city right now. i wonder on its own relationship with the pineal gland on decalcification. i will be buying epitalon again but as soon as i can work out the best way of doing it with ceretropics. them and powder city are the two vendors i trust and receive over 90 percent of supplements from. i hate when something so wonderful goes wrong. hopefully they can fix it.

#1260 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:52 AM

Any suggestions on where to buy Epithalamin ? Would like to test it if it as good as Epitalon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users