Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1411 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

If it's something my answer, I have taken epithalon subcutaneously. I shop at 2 different sites. The effects were extremely noticeable on both occasions. Perhaps the second time was less noticeable.
Were punctures in the abdomen.

I read somewhere that epithalon works equally with subcutaneous injections. Or at least that's what I had understood, so use this form of injection. In fact, just one week I made my second cycle with excellent results ago.

Anyway, I might try the comments given intramuscular injections. 
But my final response to subcutaneous injections is that it works 100%, at least in my case

When you say that the effects were "extremely noticeable," what do you mean in terms of what you notice?

#1412 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

If it's something my answer, I have taken epithalon subcutaneously. I shop at 2 different sites. The effects were extremely noticeable on both occasions. Perhaps the second time was less noticeable.

I read somewhere that epithalon works equally with subcutaneous injections. Or at least that's what I had understood, so use this form of injection. In fact, just one week I made my second cycle with excellent results ago.

But my final response to subcutaneous injections is that it works 100%, at least in my case

When you say that the effects were "extremely noticeable," what do you mean in terms of what you notice?

Everything described that produces effects epithalon. For example improved vision, ability to high concentration, calm, more vivid dreams that are remembered very easily, smooth and shiny skin, feeling less fatigue, etc.

These symptoms are more than pronounced in my, very strong.
Above all attention span, as if I had clearance of mind and dreams intense
Being impossible sujestion own.

• Informative x 1

#1413 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:56 PM

Yeims,  If you don't mind me asking...what is your dosing regiment and who do you use as a source?  

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1414 YOLF

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:55 PM

That product on ebay is as TFA Salt.

Probably would have cost too much to get the job done properly and switch it to Acetate - the salt used in most pharmaceuticals.

Yes, I've read the previous post about TFA toxicity, but the fact remains that all pharmaceuticals, including pharmaceutical peptides, are as Acetate, HCl, Cl, etc., salt, and NEVER TFA.

FYI for Epitalon USA made from GenScript.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272255767510

Sounds pretty hazardous... should this be removed from the market in your opinion or the dose makes the poison?

#1415 YOLF

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

What's the benefit of injection over oral? It doesn't look like oral doses are prohibitively expensive. Is it about the age of the user and permeability of their GI tract?

#1416 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

Everything described that produces effects epithalon. For example improved vision, ability to high concentration, calm, more vivid dreams that are remembered very easily, smooth and shiny skin, feeling less fatigue, etc.

These symptoms are more than pronounced in my, very strong.
Above all attention span, as if I had clearance of mind and dreams intense
Being impossible sujestion own.

Your profile does not specify age so how old are you? (use approximations if you don't want to be specific) 20s? 30s? 40s? etc. I assume the younger a person is, the stronger the immediate effects. Or maybe the reverse?

#1417 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:08 AM

Yeims, Si no te importa que pregunte ... ¿cuál es su regimiento de dosificación y que usas como fuente?  

10 mg per day for 10 days and 6 months of separation between the first shot and the second.
1 subcutaneous injection taken in the morning and one in the afternoon of 5 mg both.

I bought UK-peptides and a second time at http: //www.thelongev...&product_id=223.

The first time was in Uk-peptides and the result was explendido. So much so that when I had 6 or 7 days taking it, I raise the lower the dose to 5 mg per day, since the effect was very strong, so the rough treatment 12 days and not 10.

The second time, after about 6 months unless I acquired at http: //www.thelongev...&product_id=223. In fact, I ask here for the reliability of this website. I must say they are 100% legit. Comparing the product, I must say that the vials leave a bit to be desired. They are not tightly closed or at least UK-peptides appear to be vacuum packed, which does not happen with this site. These vials open them by hand unscrewing the cap. As for the effects of this last time, they are quite smaller than the first time. Maybe my body was ready for a second shot epithalon and therefore did not have the same power as the first time, but I certainly do not know.The price is significantly better.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#1418 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:24 AM

Si Es Algo que Mi Respuesta, que me Tomado por vía subcutánea epithalon. Me Tienda en 2 Diferentes este sitios. Los Efectos were Extremadamente notable en Ambas Ocasiones. Tal Vez La Segunda Vez FUE Menos notable.
Eran pinchazos en El abdomen.

He leido en Alguna parte epithalon Que Funciona con IGUALMENTE Inyecciones subcutáneas. O por lo Menos Eso Es Lo Que yo habia Entendido, una aleta de Como utilizar this forma de inyección. De Hecho, en solitario Una semana de Hice Mi Segundo Ciclo Con El HACE UNOS de Resultados Excelentes.

De Todos Modos, Tal Vez pruebe las Observaciones Dadas las Inyecciones intramusculares. 
Pero Mi Respuesta definitiva a Las Inyecciones subcutáneas Es Que Funciona al 100%, por lo Menos en mi Caso

CUANDO Usted dados Que los Efectos Eran "muy notable", ¿Qué Quiere Decir en: términos desde el lugar de se nota?

Todo lo descrito Efectos Que productos epithalon. Por example Mejora de la visión, Capacidad de Concentración, Sueños Tranquilos, MAS vivos Que se recuerdan con mucha Facilidad, piel lisa y brillante, se Sienten Menos fatiga, etc.

Estós hijo sintomas más Reservasarrow-10x10.png pronunciados en mi, muy fuerte.
Por Encima De Todo La Capacidad de Atención, Como Si Tuviera ONU despeje de la mente y sueños Intensos
Siendo imposible sujestion Propia.

Su PERFIL sin ESPECIFICA La Edad por Lo Que ¿Qué edad tienes? (Como utilizar Aproximaciones si no hay Específicos Quiere Ser) 20s? 30s? 40s? -Supongo etc. Que El joven es una persona, Son Más Fuertes los Efectos inmediatos. O Tal Vez al revés?

I am 42 years old.
I do not know if you have more effect with a younger person, or vice versa. I just know my first shot of epithalon was very hard, it's like night and day. In my opinion, this has to do in my case with great care improved.
This has been a week, when I took it the second batch. This time, the effect has been more gradual from less to more. Right now, my mind is like a week ago and my clear vision as well.

I do not know epithalon oral intake, I think someone asked. I only know that in my subcutaneous shot.

I must say one thing: My physical appearance is not a 42, this has always been so. When I was 39, I had to show photo ID to really justify my age of 39 years because there were people who did not believe me.
I'm taking epithalon because I had some depressions in all aspects these last 2 years.

I have taken in extremely low levels of testosterone and growth hormone. My opinion is that both are the best for antiaging. 2 months ago I had both drugs in my body and my age was for many a meeting room 28, with what many astonished.
But I must say that testosterone, even with very little hair loss occurs and some unwanted effects. Growth hormone has not given me any unpleasant side effects, but this is also used in small doses. But beware peptides segregation HGH, which are for example the GHRP-2. This peptide is very good, but I had an allergic reaction to use too long reaction followed were about 7 months, this is just an indication.

My opinion on anti-aging drug is a drug That will be really good eleven When taken, it is NOT necessary to use testosterone and growth hormone.
That is, resurfacing will be effective When a drug causes the body to function really as a younger person in every sense.
And If This drug does not Have to be Regularly consumed. This guess is what we are all looking for.

At the moment, I can not tell if epithalon esta doing over the years. I can say when within 5 or 6 years and see the results ..
That's my review about it and that's my search too.

This is my experience, I hope to help in something

Edited by yeims, 23 June 2016 - 12:38 AM.

• like x 1

#1419 YOLF

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:58 AM

I am 42 years old.

I do not know if you have more effect with a younger person, or vice versa. I just know my first shot of epithalon was very hard, it's like night and day. In my opinion, this has to do in my case with great care improved.
This has been a week, when I took it the second batch. This time, the effect has been more gradual from less to more. Right now, my mind is like a week ago and my clear vision as well.

I do not know epithalon oral intake, I think someone asked. I only know that in my subcutaneous shot.

I must say one thing: My physical appearance is not a 42, this has always been so. When I was 39, I had to show photo ID to really justify my age of 39 years because there were people who did not believe me.
I'm taking epithalon because I had some depressions in all aspects these last 2 years.

I have taken in extremely low levels of testosterone and growth hormone. My opinion is that both are the best for antiaging. 2 months ago I had both drugs in my body and my age was for many a meeting room 28, with what many astonished.
But I must say that testosterone, even with very little hair loss occurs and some unwanted effects. Growth hormone has not given me any unpleasant side effects, but this is also used in small doses. But beware peptides segregation HGH, which are for example the GHRP-2. This peptide is very good, but I had an allergic reaction to use too long reaction followed were about 7 months, this is just an indication.

My opinion on anti-aging drug is a drug That will be really good eleven When taken, it is NOT necessary to use testosterone and growth hormone.
That is, resurfacing will be effective When a drug causes the body to function really as a younger person in every sense.
And If This drug does not Have to be Regularly consumed. This guess is what we are all looking for.

At the moment, I can not tell if epithalon esta doing over the years. I can say when within 5 or 6 years and see the results ..

Can you show pics?

#1420 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

I am 42 years old.

Can you show pics?

No sorry, but I will think and not rule.

I should add to my previous comments a very important thing to overlook when I wrote last night.
My hair is full of gray hair and is what can betray me to my real age, I dye my hair, lol.
I practice meditation every day for 30 minutes. This is essential in all aspects. I dedicate one day  on completely once in a while to meditate.
I can assure you that is the remedy for all.

It was said that epithalon could return natural hair color. I have not seen any change in that sense, my hair is still full of gray hair when I do not paint me,lol.

Edited by yeims, 23 June 2016 - 10:49 AM.

#1421 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

(off topic: any advice/suggestions/links etc. concerning meditation methods?)

#1422 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:20 PM

My hair is full of gray hair and is what can betray me to my real age

This is very interesting. I have a 70 year old relative with pretty much only colored hair on his head.

At 42 you shouldn't be graying, it should start (normally) around late 50s to 60 and upwards.

Is gray hair in part due to inflammation? Maybe you should try an anti-inflammatory drug then

• Disagree x 3

#1423 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

My hair is full of gray hair and is what can betray me to my real age

This is very interesting. I have a 70 year old relative with pretty much only colored hair on his head.

At 42 you shouldn't be graying, it should start (normally) around late 50s to 60 and upwards.

Is gray hair in part due to inflammation? Maybe you should try an anti-inflammatory drug then

You refer to an inflammation somewhere in the body?
If so, that you say it is possible because I was an athlete and I suffered many injuries and many work injuries. When I finish my athlete life, I was filled with injuries and skeletal muscle that had not healed. I'm resolving these lesions gradually one by one right now.
So I am intrigued by your comment.

#1424 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:32 PM

Causes of graying are multi factorial:

http://loc.gov/rr/sc...s/grayhair.html
  • Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#1425 Why not!

• 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:57 AM

I dunno if it is pretty hazardous.. because TFA is never used in products for human consumption cause it's toxic to cells, thus no one has ever published a long-term study.

Probably would have cost too much to get the job done properly and switch it to Acetate - the salt used in most pharmaceuticals.

Yes, I've read the previous post about TFA toxicity, but the fact remains that all pharmaceuticals, including pharmaceutical peptides, are as Acetate, HCl, Cl, etc., salt, and NEVER TFA.

Sounds pretty hazardous... should this be removed from the market in your opinion or the dose makes the poison?

Edited by Why not!, 25 June 2016 - 09:59 AM.

#1426 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:35 PM

Thanks

#1427 YOLF

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:07 PM

I dunno if it is pretty hazardous.. because TFA is never used in products for human consumption cause it's toxic to cells, thus no one has ever published a long-term study.

So what you're telling me is... it should be removed from the market...?

#1428 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:20 AM

Glad to see that this has gotten back onto the topic of A.E.D.G.
Hello all, long time no see.  Funny thing, I no longer get notifications from LongeCity, no idea why.
Just an update, I am doing great.  Still taking A.E.D.G. and a few other things on and off (cycle).  I don't look much different than I did 6 years ago when I started this journey although I did gain some weight and now keep my hair very short, LOL
I was interested to see that there has been many new companies popping up here and there selling A.E.D.G. (or at least they say they do).  I am glad that awareness has picked up and there has been many people reporting some amazing results.  Still funny though that this, like many other things, are shunned buy academia.  I guess it would only really take off if someone was willing to fork out 35,000,000 to have it run through the FDA but then again, I doubt they really want something that will actually extend life.  Sorry, just felt I need to make that jab :S
What things have I learned over the past 6 years?
There is some people who have been trialing massive IV dosing of A.E.D.G. with interesting results.  People who were bed ridden and were able to get up and around within a short amount of time.  I don't know if I would ever go that far, I mean we are talking mega dosing, 100mg.   Technically this would just waste a lot of A.E.D.G., just flushed out your body as you can only uptake so much, at least in the ways that we know of.  Maybe it interacts with more than we know?  Still seems extreme to me.
Along with the popularity comes the hucksters.  I have seen and tested some real CRAP out there.  Even those that are making legit A.E.D.G. don't know how to prepare it properly as it is very volatile to moisture.  If you ever get any that looks like a clear lump of like glue, has turned yellow, gray or is crystallized, don't use it.

I have seen a lot of debate over oral vs injection.  Look, injection, for obvious reasons, is going to give you more bang by volume.  There is going to be some loss orally, there is no doubt, but, there are a lot of other serious issues to consider when you are talking about this.  Is your A.E.D.G. really safe for injection, despite what some label or paper may say?  How many more risks are you taking overall by doing injection?  The major point being, A.E.D.G. is only 4 amino acids big (small) and as such can even pass through your skin.  It is absorbed very fast and will very little effort.  So, oral is fine and definitely safe.  Injection is better but, be sure you know your product is clean and better that you have good experience with such activity.
Hope everyone is doing well, peace out and be healthy.

Hugo

#1429 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:26 PM

Hi Sciwalk
Nice to hear from you again.

Are you still selling Epitalon?
Perhaps its a good time to repost some links etc like those before/after pics!  :)

#1430 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

I have just paid 89$ for a telomere test.
Www.teloyear.com. new service
I have just paid 89$ for a telomere test.
Www.teloyear.com. new service

#1431 blind12

• 77 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

I plan to do some research on its potential to reverse fluoroquinolone-induced damage (FQs are telomerase inhibitors among other things). Implications are big as I know thousands of sufferers of this terrible and mostly unlnown "condition".

Ancient post, but did you notice any improvement to fluoroquinolone-induced damage?

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#1432 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:30 PM

Epitalon - Beta Thymosin

I have just finished my first sequence of 5 injections (i.v.) EPi-Beta  (http://www.nucleus-r...EPTiDE/EPi-BETA) with extremely good results.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can't  really quantify the results but subjectively they are more than just noteworthy. One thing I can measure is the time until momentary muscle failure has doubled.

An important aspect of my experiement was probably the combination of the first injection with a treatment according the Patricia Kane protocoll, with the EPi_Beta used instead of EPO; see US patent application 2010/0022444 A1

[0225] a) Administration of Sodium Phenylbutyrate (PB) [0226] A butterfly catheter with a 23-gauge needle was inserted into a vein of the antecubital region of one of the subjects' arms. A syringe containing a Sodium Phenylbu-tyrate composition of 1 to 2 grams of phenylbutyrate diluted in 50 to 55 ml of D5W (5% dextrose in water) was connected to the catheter by a flexible tube. The PB composition was then infused (or "pushed") into the subject's vein over a period of 15 to 20 minutes. Alternatively, 5 to 10 grams of sodium phenylbutyrate may be slowly dripped intravenously by dilution in 250 ml of D5W over 1 to 2 hours.

[0227] b) Administration of PC Composition (first)

[0228] A syringe containing the PC (phosphatidylcholine) composition of about 30 cc volume diluted with 30 cc D5W (5% dextrose in water) was connected to the catheter by a flexible tube. The PC composition was then infused (or "pushed") into the subject over a period of ten minutes. [0229] c) Infusion is continued with the administration of EPO 10,000 Units mixed with 250 mg of PC

[0230] d) Administration of PC Composition (second) in the next step of intravenous administration another 30 cc volume diluted with 30 cc D5W (5% dextrose in water) was connected to the catheter by a flexible tube. The PC compo-sition was then infused (or "pushed") into the subject's vein over a period of ten minutes.

[0231] e) Another step in the infusion continues the process with the B vitamin, Leucovorin (Folinic Acid) in a pre-pre-pared syringe containing about 2 mg (0.2 cc) to about 10 mg (1 cc) of Leucovorin over the period of 2-3 minutes.

[0232] f) Intravenous Administration of Reduced Glu-tathione

[0233] The PB, PC ®, EPO, PC (rd) and Leucovorin compositions were infused first followed by a pre-prepared syringe containing about 1.5 to 20 cc (300 to 4000 mg) of glutathione generally pre-mixed with an equal portion of sterile water (not sahne).

[0234] This procedure avoids numerously piercing of the patient by infusing first the PB, then the first PC, then the EPO, then the second PC, the Leucovorin and then the glu-tathione using the same butterfly catheter with a flexible tube infused (or "pushed") into the subject over a period of 45 minutes to one hour.

Question: Has anybody a guess pr experience about the efficacy of a combination of Epitalon with Thymalin or any other thymus specific peptide?

Background: see https://www.research...arch_Experience

#1433 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:47 PM

Thanks

So why does our hair turn gray or white?

Dr. Desmond Tobin, professor of cell biology from the University of Bradford in England, suggests that the hair follicle has a “melanogentic clock” which slows down or stops melanocyte activity, thus decreasing the pigment our hair receives. This occurs just before the hair is preparing to fall out or shed, so the roots always look pale.

Moreover, Dr. Tobin suggests that hair turns gray because of age and genetics, in that genes regulate the exhaustion of the pigmentary potential of each individual hair follicle. This occurs at different rates in different hair follicles. For some people it occurs rapidly, while in others it occurs slowly over several decades.

In a February 2005 Science article (Nishimura, et al.) Harvard scientists proposed that a failure of melanocyte stem cells (MSC) to maintain the production of melanocytes could cause the graying of hair. This failure of MSC maintenance may result in the breakdown of signals that produce hair color.

This doesn't explain anything at all really.

Why does hair become gray with age? Because of age.

Genes stop regulating melanin on a clock with age but why? There has to be some kind of loss of something it needs or blockade to its production or something. You would think we would have the answer to this by now given the money involved with the appearance industry.

#1434 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:03 PM

Thanks

So why does our hair turn gray or white?

Dr. Desmond Tobin, professor of cell biology from the University of Bradford in England, suggests that the hair follicle has a “melanogentic clock” which slows down or stops melanocyte activity, thus decreasing the pigment our hair receives. This occurs just before the hair is preparing to fall out or shed, so the roots always look pale.

Moreover, Dr. Tobin suggests that hair turns gray because of age and genetics, in that genes regulate the exhaustion of the pigmentary potential of each individual hair follicle. This occurs at different rates in different hair follicles. For some people it occurs rapidly, while in others it occurs slowly over several decades.

In a February 2005 Science article (Nishimura, et al.) Harvard scientists proposed that a failure of melanocyte stem cells (MSC) to maintain the production of melanocytes could cause the graying of hair. This failure of MSC maintenance may result in the breakdown of signals that produce hair color.

This doesn't explain anything at all really.

Why does hair become gray with age? Because of age.

Genes stop regulating melanin on a clock with age but why? There has to be some kind of loss of something it needs or blockade to its production or something. You would think we would have the answer to this by now given the money involved with the appearance industry.

Antioxidants do seem to work somewhat and sometimes for graying of hair so I assume that's one somewhat satisfactory explanation - excessive oxidation. 

As for the telomere shortening 'model' we will soon find out if it is true, but I suspect it is.

#1435 dwarflord

• 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:01 PM

If going the oral route, do you think it should be consumed on an empty stomach or does it matter?

• Good Point x 1

#1436 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:13 PM

Dear dwarflord,

unfortunately Epi-Beta works only via the transdermal route, i.e. injections.

#1437 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

Hi Mike888,

I just received 100mg of Epitalon.

As per recommendations I will be taking:

10mg/day for 10 days + TB-500 5mg/day

I shall report back of course.

DareDevil

• like x 2

#1438 Anoymus1213131

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

In the next month i plan on running a Epitalon and tb500 cycle. Will post updates.

Plan on doing: 

Epitalon 5mg/day for 40 days + TB-500 1mg/day for 40 days

Edited by Dumachii, 10 January 2017 - 09:17 AM.

#1439 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Actually I was short on stock of TB500 and only did 2mg/day for 5 days because of inventory. However I did the 10mg a day of Epitalon simultaneously and will continue the 10mg/day of Epitalon alone for the next 5 days.

Halfway through the treatment I can only give limited feedback:

- body sensations I hadn't had since a very young age (pre-teenage boy),

best described as my rapport to body and my nerve signals for movement

- return of lost left-handed sensations (at age 6 I became right handed)

- a lasting impression that my body is getting more compact and shrinking,

is this related to feeling I now have the physique of a boy?

- I can't attest to energy level:  by coincidence I had bronchitis this week.

I will report further findings/impressions once I finish treatment in 5 more days.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#1440 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

Although I am very pleased with the effects sofar, i would to take even more of the combination Epi-Beta. Since Nucleus is a quite expensive source: does anyone has a high quality source with better price?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users