Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1441 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

- body sensations I hadn't had since a very young age (pre-teenage boy),

best described as my rapport to body and my nerve signals for movement

- return of lost left-handed sensations (at age 6 I became right handed)

- a lasting impression that my body is getting more compact and shrinking,

is this related to feeling I now have the physique of a boy?

- I can't attest to energy level:  by coincidence I had bronchitis this week.

Though I appreciate the anecdotal report, holy placebo dude!

• Unfriendly x 1

#1442 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

I definitely like acecdotical stuff.

For hardscience evidence, look at this:

https://www.research...arch_Experience

#1443 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

Peace & Prosperity,

There is a 50% possibly that anyone's subjective impressions impact THERAPEUTIC RESULTS.

The placebo effect is only reduced by concealing whether you are getting real meds or not.

This is due to the tremendous power of mind over our body which most doctors recognize.

Aside from a double blind study with a large control group,

there is no way of entirely isolating the effects of active ingredients,

from those of psychological interference with human test results.

Should we here at Longecity only use blood tests and telomere measurements?

We can post on this board more than publications, prices and links.

Should we be discouraged from expressing perceived effects, as irrelevant?

I never maintained there was anything scientific about my comments.

They were a fraternal sharing of an experience, where there are no human trials.

All anti-aging information should be taken with an open mind and a grain of salt.

Nobody can know for fact that in my case this was a Placebo Effect.

DD

Edited by DareDevil, 10 January 2017 - 01:47 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1444 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:45 PM

Mike,

I got my Epitalon from Ceretropic for $110 and you can find TB500 from any number of Peptide resellers. However you should figure into the price the cost of the 50mg of TB500 which can add up. You can do the math but your source isn't entirely crazy when you consider they've assembled the two and propose an easy to administer single vial of product.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• like x 1

#1445 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Here ist Khavinson's EP  - of course, this is although only actedotical - but i love this kind of stuff   :laugh:

Attached Files

#1446 Anoymus1213131

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

Mike,

I got my Epitalon from Ceretropic for $110 and you can find TB500 from any number of Peptide resellers. However you should figure into the price the cost of the 50mg of TB500 which can add up. You can do the math but your source isn't entirely crazy when you consider they've assembled the two and propose an easy to administer single vial of product.

Cheers,

DareDevil

The price I am getting for tb500 is 34£ per vial (5mg), is this normal?

#1447 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

TB500 is customarily taken in much smaller doses. I used to take 100mcg/day for general healing and 5mg/day is 50 times that dose. While my dosage was modest, the one combined with Epitalon is sizeable and therefore costs about as much as the main active ingredient. You can try to source it for less but that price sounds normal. Better explaining the apparently high price of Mike's source, which may not be such a bad deal. I may try them next time.

• like x 1

#1448 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

FWIW I'm feeling lesser beneficial effects during the last 5 days of usage. This could be because I am no longer combining it with TB500? Even at "only" 2mg/day the TB500 was dosed fairly high. Maybe it is the synergy between these two Peptides that works best? Or possibly one notices more strikingly the positive effects at the start of the run, with gains having already been made it is conceivable that you don't feel as strong an effect later?

One thing I have noticed is that after many years of digestive troubles, my digestive track seems to be working well again. This was not expected and is very much appreciated as a side benefit of taking Epitalon with TB500. Which of the two is responsible is anyone's guess. In any case I'm not complaining. I hope this lasts.

Tomorrow is my last dose and I am contemplating doing a second 10 day run of Epitalon with TB500, this time the latter dosed at 5mg/day for the entire duration, as early as 3 months from now in April 2017. I know the recommended frequency is every 6 months, and I will probaby wait that long before doing my third series in the fall of 2017.

This weekend I'm moving on to testing Dasatinib in a higher dose of 100mg/day than the first trial I did in January 2016 of 40mg/day. Quercetin was, and will be used at 10 times the milligram dosage of the Dasatinib. I'll soon report my impressions of this forthcoming trial in the Dasatinib Group Buy thread. FYI I have sourced the product elsewhere, in awaiting the future purchase of a larger quantity through the Longecity Group Buy.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#1449 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

is there a SIMPLE way to use epitalon ? seriously im a supplement guy and dont like to use vial where it becomes a liquid fast and need to mix to use it also fast.. Please someone has an easy option for this ? I ask and come back into it because I read that epitalon was better that thymalin to rejuvenate the thymus that we now know is a cause of aging: it makes the immune system to crash

#1450 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

Seriously: the pre-mixed Epi-Beta stuff is extremely SIMPLE to use. And according to my (anecdotical) experience the combo Epi + TB500 is much more effective than Epi  alone.

But: i wonder if the recommended dosis is too small since the russian data refer to very old and not very active people. I guess for younger people, who are under higher stress levels my feeling is that a "double the dose" approach should be tried. Anyway, i will do this ASAP.

#1451 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:06 PM

Hi Tom Andre,

Here is a link to a fairly informative presentation of Epitalon. I don't endorse any purchasing advice they give, but they do a nice job of outlining it, including its intake methods and dosage:

http://steroid.es/epitalon.html

QUOTE:

Epithalon dosage and course (cycle) duration 

Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the damage which is treated. Epitalon can be used orally (less effective and large dose) or injected intramuscularly or under the skin (more effective at much smaller dose). 

1. Oral Epithalon use (least effective):

• duration: between 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 400 - 600 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:200 mg per serving, between 2 - 3 servings per day (depending on the dosage)

2. Epithalon as nasal spray or drops (medium effectiveness):

• duration: between 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 15 - 30 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:total daily dosage split into 3 servings throughout the day

3. Injectable Epithalon use (most effective):

• duration: 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 5 - 10 mg per day (20 mg intravenous for terminal patients)
  • frequency of injection:1 injection per day for low dose, 2 injections for higher dose (divided between morning and late afternoon injection)

Each 10 - 20 days course of Epithalamin is followed by 4-6 months pause before repeating the course again. Epitalon treatment can be repeated indefintely. 

• Informative x 2

#1452 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:12 PM

Seriously: the pre-mixed Epi-Beta stuff is extremely SIMPLE to use. And according to my (anecdotical) experience the combo Epi + TB500 is much more effective than Epi  alone.

But: i wonder if the recommended dosis is too small since the russian data refer to very old and not very active people. I guess for younger people, who are under higher stress levels my feeling is that a "double the dose" approach should be tried. Anyway, i will do this ASAP.

Hi Mike,

Although my dosing of TB500 was lower than yours, I was however able to compare Epitalon with it for the first 5 days and without it for the last 5 days. I noticed a much stronger effect with it, although my dosage was only 2mg/day of TB500 versus the 5mg/day you took during the entire course.

This Spring I plan on maybe using your source, but in any case I will be combining the two for 10 or 15 days. I may either increase dosage or extend the duration of intake. I am not sure yet. I am thinking of trying 10mgE+5mgTB mornings and half that late afternoon. Also I may extend the cycle beyond the 10 day barrier.

I haven't heard reports of serious bad side effects from Epitalon and think that maybe there is a cost-effectiveness issue where you cease using it when you have diminishing returns. But a lesser return doesn't mean you don't have net gains nonetheless. It merely means they are less cost-effective / less dose-effective.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#1453 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

Hi,

the guidelines are quite useful - but they are extrapolated from the russian publications regarding medical experiments with quite old folks. 

From these publications it is also clear that even doses 1000 times higher than the therapeutic effective doses did not harm a single person or animal :-)

We, my girlfriend and i, are now on the third day of the "double dose" regime. The benefical effects are much stronger felt than with the single dosis. It seems that there is a non-linear relationship between dosis and effect in this range. We will continue until day five. 

#1454 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:44 AM

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. Do you both take it in split doses, one in the morning and the other late afternoon? It is very interesting that you notice greater results with double doses. I shall double my own doses next time around. It will however be more costly so I had to look further into online pricing.

Regarding experimentation costs, at last I located reasonable TB500 marketed as Thymalin in 50mg vials for $130 at superpeptides. This, combined with 100mg of Epitalon for $120 from Ceretropic, gives a total of $250 to be compared with $360 from that Swiss lab which combines the two. This establishes that it is today possible to run this combo for a cost-effective price. A double-dosed stack of 20mg/day Epitalon + 10mg/day TB500 would cost $500 for a 10 day run.

DD

• Good Point x 1

#1455 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Hi Dare,

t

hanks for your research for better, or at least less pricy sources for Epi-Beta. 

Regarding the subsitution of TB 500 it would be good to have information about the specific activity of both peptides, resprectively.

Btw.: we both "took" the medicine in a single shot in the morning. I am kind of a lazy guy :-)

Regards

#1456 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

You guys should do a before and after shot of your skin. Almost certainly the best spot is the skin on your hands.

Take a high resolution picture of your hand now and save it, and if you think anything happened to your skin quality then take another picture and compare the two and post them. That would be very appreciated. 

• Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1

#1457 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

@Peace..: great idea. will realize.

#1458 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:51 AM

I'm not sure that skin is the place all these rejuvenating treatments will show up best? I have in the past noticed younger looking skin using Human Growth Hormone. However, I never did after treatment with Epitalon + TB500, during or after intake of Dasatinib + Quercetin, nor when supplementing with NR + MitoQ. Your mileage may differ.

We might notice skin improvements when experimenting with GDF-11 Growth Differentiation Factor.

Fellow Longecity member Steve Perry claims this has vastly improved his skin elasticity.

http://www.longecity...xogenous-gdf11/

http://www.longecity...df11-group-buy/

Also, Tiron allegedly gives our skin full protection against UV damage and oxidative stress.

There is a Group Buy thread for it here at Longecity:

http://www.longecity...lator-group-buy

Furthermore, skin youth and collagen regeneration might be stimulated by GHK Tripeptide.

This has been the object of another thread here:

http://www.longecity...tc-regeneration

DD

#1459 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

Dear Collegues, does anyone have a recommendation where to get telomere measurements? I am located in Germany. 

#1460 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:56 AM

Dear Collegues, does anyone have a recommendation where to get telomere measurements? I am located in Germany. 

This lab has been mentioned several times when telomere length testing is discussed.

It has a German branch too.

• like x 1

#1461 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:03 AM

Hello guys, 

Has someone tried Epitalon with and w/o TFA removed? Is there any perceptible difference or the TFA concern is more theoretical?

Which sources offer non-TFA-containing Epi?

#1462 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:54 AM

Hi Aribadabar,

It seems that it is a salt in which the peptide is suspended. From what I remember reading online, while TFA salts could be bad for you in larger quantity, the amount of salt in Epitalon would be well below the tolerated level. This makes it not quite necessary to pay considerably more for another version without TFA. At least that was my conclusion which led me to source the cheaper version.

Along the same vein, there are two other versions of Epitalon itself, both with reported better nootropic results, however they are more expensive and might require a different protocol? For these reasons I kept with the standard issue Epitalon.

Hi Mike,

I waited a few months and did a second trial of Dasatinib with Quercetin to kill off senescent cells before taking Epitalon again. Actually, I had done them in reverse order in January, first strengthening aging cells and then killing off those which weren't young enough. This meant less cell clearance. So this time I am doing it in the correct order. Starting with removing old and defective cells, then boosting the remaining younger and healthier ones, encouraging them to multiply.

Instead of doing smaller doses of D+Q over a longer period of days, this time I took the usual daily dose 4 times in a 24 hour period, once every 6 hours. This seems to have had a stronger effect while reducing the flu-lke side effects considerably. It has to do with the relatively short half-life of the drugs and keeping a strong level in circulation for a solid period of at least a full day.

After a week clearing the dead cells and caramelized residue from my body by natural elimination, I have just started my second trial of Epitalon, this time with taken with Thymalin. My possibly incorrect assumption is that it is related to TB500 in some effects. Thymalin is also a Russian peptide developed alongside Epitalon which is said to act upon the pituitary gland and, unless I'm mistaken, I think it was originally combined with Epitalon before trials of Epitalon + TB500. As TB500 is considerably more expensive than my source of Thylamin at only $150/100mg, I'm giving it a shot first..

I am doing 10mg/day of each in a single subQ injection. I may try to double the Epitalon dose during my third run, possibly with TB-500 if I cand find a cheaper source for it. Also, I will be combining these 2 peptides for a few days with HGH and maybe also with Peroximod GW-501516. Mainly because I think I may have some of that leftover from a previous trial, and I recently read on a bodybuilding forum that it is symbiotic with Epitalon. I will of course post my results here. If any of you have ideas about what can enhance Epitalon's effects, I'm keen on learning.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• Informative x 2

#1463 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

Account of my second run with 100mg Epitalon planned for 10 days.

This time I tried it with 100mg of Thymalin from the same provider.

- 8 days @ 10mg Epitalon + 10mg Thymalin injected SubQ in the morning.

- 9th day @ 20gm Epitalon + 20mg Thymalin injected SubQ in the morning.

While there may be as of yet invisible long term positive effects of the Thymalin intake on health or anti-aging, for now I didn't notice any benefits. The combination seemed less potent than that of Epitalon with a smallish 2mg/day dosing of TB-500. It took a double dose on the ninth day for me to feel a strong positive effect, which was nonetheless not as marked as when taking the former combination with TB-500.

Note that this is only a subjective impression without any data to back it up. However, my physical well-being wasn't boosted much with this combo so next time I shall be taking it with TB-500 in higher doses. I may also try one of the other variants of Epitalon sold by Ceretropics. It may be smart to do as Mike, and take double doses daily, even if this means you have to shorten the duration of the treatment. It felt far more effective and I haven't heard of toxicity or negative side-effects from doing this.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#1464 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Warning everybody ;) !!!

Look to buy epitalon low price ; i want your opinion about it : look :
https://www.alibaba....0030955710.html

It 's very important caus buy epitalon is expensive... speack about it...

Best regard.

#1465 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

French custom will likely size it since comes from China or Vietnam (which may be even worst for customs), leaving alone the quality issue...

• Good Point x 1

#1466 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hi collegues,

has anyone information/data about the effects of high dosages of epitalon, maybe 100mg or so?

Regards Mike

#1467 NLTCrow

• 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

GenScript is running a 30% off custom peptide synthesis special through the end of the month.  I gotta quote of around $450 for a gram of Epitalon in 10 vials or half that for just over $300.

Probably even cheaper for 10 or 20 grams if someone ambitious wants to compile a group buy.  I'm not that guy.

Just a FYI, I have no affiliation.

#1468 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

For a price like that, I would take one or two 100mg vials..  Anyone in the U.S. organizing?

#1469 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

Some months ago i tried Epitalon from different suppliers. Unfortunately, none of them show any spectacular effects - only last year a combination mit TB500 had some subjective effects.

In addition, most of the items were contaminated with bacteria.

• like x 1

#1470 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

Guys,

Do yo know which supps (non-peptides) are found to be synergistic/complementing Epitalon and which ones interfere with its action and thus should be avoided during an E cycle?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users