#1742 tetrasect

• 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

Is this group buy still gonna happen?

#1743 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

Is this group buy still gonna happen?

Yes if the price is right. I have been busy with another project. I will get some new quotes with a higher quantity. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1744 RorschachRev

• 48 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

I am willing to push the threshold up a bit. My magic water is helping with stem cells but also investing in telomeres reduction makes sense. Just let me know a number.

Edited by RorschachRev, 15 December 2017 - 02:14 AM.

#1745 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:12 AM

My magic water is helping with stem cells but also investing in telomeres reduction makes sense.

What do you mean by "water"?

Epitalon increases telomeres length (and that's a good thing), not reducing it.

#1746 tetrasect

• 9 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:58 AM

I could also double mine to 10x100mg of each. I think once we get an idea of the pricing brackets it would be easier to decide how much we would like/can afford.

#1747 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:03 AM

What’s the consensus on the consumption method?

I heard that this survives oral consumption, but I saw more talks on SubQ.

#1748 YOLF

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

What’s the consensus on the consumption method?

I heard that this survives oral consumption, but I saw more talks on SubQ.

Most old people are deficient in their ability to absorb nutrients, thus we have D3 in lipid formulations and sublingual B12. If you're young, a pill should work fine. Other GI issues can also affect the absorption of things. 

Then again, people of older generations always assume that because penicillin had to be injected, or at least worked better that way at one time, that all injections are better. There is virtually nothing that can't be swallowed in one formulation or another these days. You just need to know what you're taking(unless you're old or have some kind of 'gut hurt').

Oh, injectables also have smaller particle sizes which work better even when swallowed. Other things are also more bioavailable b/c they are cooked into rat chow and don't work in humans when ingested as a pill for that reason. So I suppose there are reasons why injecting could be beneficial to all... but really, this stuff doesn't have as much data available to the English reader as less commonly used supplements... It's all being witheld... as I've stated before, I would expect better results from making more informed, synergistic decisions with more common supplements.

• dislike x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#1749 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

Does anyone know of any additional testimonies to Sciwalks impressive account of epithalon reversing the effects of Herpes? It's not for me, hence I require a far higher evidence-threshold.

In addition, I notice the price of epithalon and thymalin are almost twice the price and half quantity of the source recommended by Mikey (which I forget now) compared to ceretropic. Does anyone know why this is the case? I will probably add this to my portfolio of self-experimentation too soon.

If I am wrong, then I apologizes but from my memory I did not say that AEDG cured my herpes.  What I said was that it had caused damage to the nerves in my face causing that to droop and after the AEDG that was greatly diminished.
The only other time I have mentioned herpes is in reference to MT2 which I have taken from time to time and that for sure stops my blister break outs on my lips that I would always get when I would be in the sun for any extended period of time or go through extreme stress.  But this is not a permanent solution, it only works as long as I am cycling.

In reference to Thymalin, it is only 2 amino acids and, belief it or not, this works in reverse of what most are use to with reference to cost.  It is very difficult to produce at only 2 amino acids.  It is extremely small and extremely unstable.  You loose a tremendous amount in filtration and it breaks down quickly.  You would have to keep it extremely cold, constantly and would have an extremely short half life.  If someone really is offering that, it will be expensive and it will be very difficult to transport.  My guess would be, if anyone is selling what they say is Thymalin at a very low cost, its doubtful it is as claimed.

Im confused about the correct sequence right now. You wrote it as AEDG which would be  Alanine-Glutamate-Aspartic acid-Glycine. I see it on a few websites as Alanine-Glutamate-Asparagine-Glycine? I wonder where this discrepancy comes from. Some companies are selling a different sequence apparently. 

Edited by meatsauce, 20 December 2017 - 01:04 AM.

#1750 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:03 AM

Does anyone know of any additional testimonies to Sciwalks impressive account of epithalon reversing the effects of Herpes? It's not for me, hence I require a far higher evidence-threshold.

In addition, I notice the price of epithalon and thymalin are almost twice the price and half quantity of the source recommended by Mikey (which I forget now) compared to ceretropic. Does anyone know why this is the case? I will probably add this to my portfolio of self-experimentation too soon.

If I am wrong, then I apologizes but from my memory I did not say that AEDG cured my herpes.  What I said was that it had caused damage to the nerves in my face causing that to droop and after the AEDG that was greatly diminished.
The only other time I have mentioned herpes is in reference to MT2 which I have taken from time to time and that for sure stops my blister break outs on my lips that I would always get when I would be in the sun for any extended period of time or go through extreme stress.  But this is not a permanent solution, it only works as long as I am cycling.

In reference to Thymalin, it is only 2 amino acids and, belief it or not, this works in reverse of what most are use to with reference to cost.  It is very difficult to produce at only 2 amino acids.  It is extremely small and extremely unstable.  You loose a tremendous amount in filtration and it breaks down quickly.  You would have to keep it extremely cold, constantly and would have an extremely short half life.  If someone really is offering that, it will be expensive and it will be very difficult to transport.  My guess would be, if anyone is selling what they say is Thymalin at a very low cost, its doubtful it is as claimed.

Im confused about the correct sequence right now. You wrote it as AEDG which would be  Alanine-Glutamate-Aspartic acid-Glycine. I see it on a few websites as Alanine-Glutamate-Asparagine-Glycine? I wonder where this discrepancy comes from. Some companies are selling a different sequence apparently. 

A - Ala - Alanine
E - Glu - Glutamic Acid
D - Asp - Aspartic Acid
G - Gly - Glycine

#1751 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

Thank you, for clearing up what is going on with Thymalin, Sciwalk. Ceretropic and Peptide Sciences and likely others are selling Thymulin, but calling it Thymalin. Its difficulty to handle as a raw material makes it understandable that no vendor is selling true Thymalin. 

#1752 NLTCrow

• 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Oceans Lab is running a special on Epitalon til the 10th

http://www.oceanslab...antity:-10.html

10 100mg vials for $799 w/free shipping.

I have no affiliation and have never ordered from them, no idea of their quality, just a PSA as this is about the cheapest I've ever seen it for.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#1753 Jhanseder

• 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

I would be in for a couple vials at this price. If anyone wants to go in on a buy.

Anyone know anything of this supplier.

#1754 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

I think we can get it done at 40-45$ per 100mg for epitalon and 50$ for 100mg thymalin if enough people order. 98% or greater purity.  Less people want thymalin so the order size is lower on that. The supplier said they could get it done in a couple weeks If everyone is ready.

#1755 Jhanseder

• 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:18 PM

I'm a newbie here. So you wouldn't of had me down orginally, but I am certainly in for 2-300mg each.

#1756 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

this thread (itself a split) has reached capacity. 

Please start a new one for scientific discussions of this compound,

(perhaps a Member wants to start a curated topic?)

and separate from this any discussions about potential joint procurement (bearing in mind our policy on group buys)

once new threads have emerged, PM a moderator and we can link them from this exit post. . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users