I may acutally be dying from all my brain injuries, horror tale

tbi brain injury

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

real quick I am acutely brain damaged from 1) hyoxia at birth, 2) amlagams put on my mollars to prevent me from grinding, I grounded them for 6 years not knowing about mercury amalgam illness.

Mercury most liekly caused a huge psycchit break, in 05 since then my mind felt empty, and I just kept griniding,

then I was so messed up, my dad allwoed me to do electroshock which is worse in many wasy than a closed head brian injury...

I know how bad i am over the summer I stopped sleeping, 1 to 2 nights a week, acute delrium, concussive headaches, increasing amnesia,

So I did not know about birht injruy until 3 years ago, my parents are f ups.

So everything possible that could go wrong did, my dad is now sick from guilt from allowing me to get shocked 450 volts 1 amp to over per shock I was campaining against it until my mind started to detroriat

now I have concussive headaches so bad I see double...I have all the brain injury supplemetns that could work with mercury poisoning but, I am getting worse just hte same.

So hyperbarics is contraindicated with Hg, however we are consulting with Dr. Boyd Haley who is the expert from mercury forums besides Andy Cutler

no need to prove that...right now I might die, I feel like I have helium like the way I'm writing I ovredosed on helium...

supplemetns to take for this hypoxia like feel of head full of air, I expect to die, so don't worry I no longer want to live, just not suffer thanks...p.s

#2 bacopa

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

so I am amnesic so just repeat things as I have asked this question before, now I need someone to write things down for me, I'm THAT bad, today being the worst.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ampa-omega

• 335 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

Stay Strong, Do Not Give up!
you can heal, know that in yourself, time heals all,
we are here to support you, tomorrow i will be here tot talk if you want, (not tonight)
but i am willing to give you any support you need, there are people out there who care about you and you will make it through stronger then before!

#4 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:18 AM

Stay strong!

Piracetam may be effective in healing from hypoxia
http://www.banchanid...acetam/008.html

Hypobaric hypoxia of pregnant rats causes memory impairment and learning delays (in both passive and active tasks) in newborn pups. Postnatal piracetam (200 mg/kg/day) in the second and third weeks of life partially corrected behavioral disturbances and physical development, but not adaptive behavior, caused by this prenatal hypoxia [Trofimov et al., 1993].
The adverse role that oxidative stress can play in cognitive functioning can also be blocked by piracetam. Craniocerebral trauma in rabbits causes 1) increased free radical activity, 2) decreased antioxidant function, and 3) increased lipid peroxidation throughout the brain. These effects are prevented by piracetam or amphetamine (which are stimulants), but not by phenobarbital (a CNS depressant) [Promyslov and Demchuk, 1995]. The lack of any direct antioxidant effect of piracetam or amphetamine in an in vitro model suggests that the antioxidant effect is entirely mediated by secondary metabolic effects of these compounds.

Edited by health_nutty, 13 January 2012 - 04:18 AM.

#5 rvdvaart

• 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hey man, go see a doctor immediately and tell him what you're telling us. Then,

1) Get your hormone levels checked - Testosterone, prolacticn, etc. There's a chance you could have a tumor and that's what's causing your symptoms.

2) Try high doses of Turmeric. It's clinically shown to destroy brain plaques in Alzheimer's patients and restore connections between synapses.

Edited by rvdvaart, 13 January 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#6 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

I know how you feel. I also suffered from hypoxia at birth, docs thought that I would have heavy brain injuries but I managed. Then if that wasn´t enough I suffered from sleep- apnoea which wasn't diagnosed until I was 22-23. Then later I found out that I couldn't breathe through my nose so I got them scoped and today use nasal cortisone to be able to breathe. Sometimes I think of myself as a fish on land trying to breathe. :-D

I hope that you have taken out those heavy metals from your mouth. I would recommend Methylcobalamin/5000mcg every day but if you have those metals in your mouth then you cant take them.

Id suggest that you start taking slow release melatonin before bedtime. For daytime I would recommend some sort of aminoacid supplement. Magnesium would also be good.

The best thing that you could do for yourself would be to start exercising.

Good luck!

#7 Lufega

• 1,810 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

What's the most radical treatment you've tried thus far ? Also, what's your supp. regime ?

#8 ZRTMWA

• 30 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

You have a very interesting story. I know that empty feeling inside your mind. Have you ever gotten a SPECT scan of your brain? I would post a link to the "Amen Clinics" but I cannot post links b/c of my new member status. They perform SPECT imaging. Their only clinic on the East Coast is in Reston, VA.

What's the most radical treatment you've tried thus far ? Also, what's your supp. regime ?

I would like to know your regimen as well.

#9 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

dfowler, the mercury in the amlagams is definatelly not the cause of a severe brain damage. What do You make the electroshok for?

#10 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

dfowler, the mercury in the amlagams is definatelly not the cause of a severe brain damage. What do You make the electroshok for?

Question is if he has any braindamage. I suffered the same symptoms that he had when my serotoninlevels were low and so has my friend.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey man, go see a doctor immediately and tell him what you're telling us. Then,

I couldn´t agree more.

1) Get your hormone levels checked - Testosterone, prolacticn, etc. There's a chance you could have a tumor and that's what's causing your symptoms.

Also TSH

2) Try high doses of Turmeric. It's clinically shown to destroy brain plaques in Alzheimer's patients and restore connections between synapses.

Caution, I read high doses can be bad.

First get diagnosed.

If amalgams were so bad I should be demented... well not that I do not have problems LOL

Have you read this thread?
http://www.longecity...ne-uridine-dha/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tbi, brain injury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users