GAS?

stomach issues!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

I started a diet which has a lot of veggies in it, paleo. Now my stomach is filled with gas and I fart constantly. What can I do about it?

What kind of food should I avoid and what should I go for?

#2 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

Just fart and say it was someone else.. :-D
  • dislike x 4

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Raptor87

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

I bought some simethicone. I hate looking pregnant, but it seems to be one of my life curses and I am a man. What a curse! :|?

Edited by Brainfogged, 24 March 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#4 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

LOL

#5 InVeritate

• 60 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Is beano or beanzyme (a vegetarian version) available where you live?

#6 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Eat only meat and fat.

#7 Raptor87

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Eat only meat and fat.

I don´t believe in that diet.

OT: I think that it is unhealthy on a long term basis. We are built to vary in our food- intake. I think the craze with the meat/fat diet comes from the fact that people are losing weight fast when they do and suddenly every other nutrient becomes the evil of the world. I know some fat fucks that sat by their computers all they long and ate pizza with coke accompanied with chocolate- bars as snacks. Some even ate white bread to go with it. Then they start the diet, lose weight without stopping to eat the same amount´s as they did before, and then they think that the diet is the universal diet for everyone! Some were probably gluten allergic, and then they start making grains in to poison when in fact it can be a part of a healthy diet for a normal person.

Sorry, just tired of listening to people at school! They keep talking about their shitty diets all day long in every damn class which is annoying. Some are even like those religious nutjobs and are even going to put their children on diet, it´s just scary. But who I am to think that when they were salvaged by their diet.

#8 Lufega

• 1,810 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

take ginger with your vegetables. I use it some stomach upset and gas. Works like a charm.

#9 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Eat only meat and fat.

I don´t believe in that diet.

OT: I think that it is unhealthy on a long term basis. We are built to vary in our food- intake. I think the craze with the meat/fat diet comes from the fact that people are losing weight fast when they do and suddenly every other nutrient becomes the evil of the world. I know some fat fucks that sat by their computers all they long and ate pizza with coke accompanied with chocolate- bars as snacks. Some even ate white bread to go with it. Then they start the diet, lose weight without stopping to eat the same amount´s as they did before, and then they think that the diet is the universal diet for everyone! Some were probably gluten allergic, and then they start making grains in to poison when in fact it can be a part of a healthy diet for a normal person.

Sorry, just tired of listening to people at school! They keep talking about their shitty diets all day long in every damn class which is annoying. Some are even like those religious nutjobs and are even going to put their children on diet, it´s just scary. But who I am to think that when they were salvaged by their diet.

I didn't say I believe in that diet ;) but I do believe it minimizes gas.

And yeah, ginger is not a bad suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users