• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Preworkout Stimulant as Nootropic? Damn!

preworkout stimulant nootropic contraindications

• Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

#451 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

Overall I'm against any releasing agents. They lead to very odd states of mind, really in discord with reality. That's why I'm really hopping on BPAP being a winner alongside Selegiline. You'll have positive reinforcement only occurring when it should be, not all the time (euphoria and other such states of mind.)

#452 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Energy on demand rather than just dumping it into your synaptic cleft. Heh.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#453 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Im using craze lemon flavor atm, its stronger then the other flavors but stocks run out everywhere, just got some from the predator shop in leeds (UK). Hope to experiment a bit more with craze.
  • like x 1

#454 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I hope it does not get banned http://www.usatoday....mpound/2968041/ Looks like I should stock up if I still can

#455 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Whoa, the guy behind it is shady as all hell. He served 2 years in federal prison!?

I still think the meth analogy is pretty overblown though. From what I understand of phenethylamine SARs and it's n-ethylated and alpha-ethylated counterparts, I'd hazard a guess it is really a lot closer in effects to something like Phentermine, despite the structure being quite different. I'm sure it does function as a produrg to n and alpha methylated and ethylated phenethylamines (including meth and amphetamine) to a very small degree, but we are probably talking a few percent of it tops.

Really if it went through FDA approval, I'm guessing it'd end up schedule 3 or 4 with similar diet aids. I'm not too worried about it having effects like Fenfluramine because there are no substitutions on the phenyl ring, especially not in the meta position.

tl;dr I think it's probably about as dangerous as most schedule 3-4 diet aids currently on the market

#456 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

I think your pretty far off with your guess of the effects. The effects are close to identical to adderall with what is seems at times bursts of massive euphoria. This is at 4 capsules no tolerance. The feel is different from Meth and not as long lasting but the euphoria is right up there with Meth. Slightly less. Craze really wasn't too intense. I had no problems with Craze. It was when I met Detonate that I started to have problems. Even one capsule of that stuff is pretty euphoric. I would def compare one capsule to 20-30mgs adderall.

#457 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

I think your pretty far off with your guess of the effects. The effects are close to identical to adderall with what is seems at times bursts of massive euphoria. This is at 4 capsules no tolerance. The feel is different from Meth and not as long lasting but the euphoria is right up there with Meth. Slightly less. Craze really wasn't too intense. I had no problems with Craze. It was when I met Detonate that I started to have problems. Even one capsule of that stuff is pretty euphoric. I would def compare one capsule to 20-30mgs adderall.

Holy shit dude. 4 caps? That's lethal!

#458 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Wow, I should have saw this coming. One bottle is like 120 USD now. Insane. Still don't want to take this product. I've felt like my kidneys shrank to beans on this shit earlier. Should have bought up a bunch of it when it was 19.99 on Amazon and now would be reaping nice profits of 450%.

Edited by yadayada, 16 October 2013 - 06:21 PM.

#459 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

4 capsules equal about 80 mgs adderall.. maybe 5 capsules. I'm a straight up addict if I'm going to use something I'm going to try to see what the maximum euphoria is. I found at times a slight mdma ish roll for brief periods. I really hope this stuff is pulled I can't keep going back and forth to this devil.

#460 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Considering the sizing of your doses, I'm really not too surprised. This fairly well goes with my estimates based off SAR, somewhere around 1/3-1/4 the stimulant potency of "plain vanilla" amphetamine. This isn't as much about the properties of the compound as the dosing. You'll get high as balls taking heroic doses of Phentermine too.

Speaking of actual meth analogs, I ran across this interesting Methiopropamine report on erowid earlier: http://www.erowid.or...xp.php?ID=93620
Apparently it's an SNDRI that has basically the opposite NE:DA ratio of Bupropion (MPA being more NE heavy). Looks like one of the more promising stimulants for functional use (along with a couple of the FAs) out of everything currently on the RC market.

#461 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

1 capsule of detonate will get you high as hell two. Its potent stuff. I've tried all different doses just being an addict I tend to go overboard in the end.

#462 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

1 capsule of detonate will get you high as hell two. Its potent stuff. I've tried all different doses just being an addict I tend to go overboard in the end.

I did get quite highish and I was on a constant 2.5 mg of selegiline every other day. Surprised I didn't go psycho, lol. I just really quiet out on stims and then get all spastic and tweaky.

Considering the sizing of your doses, I'm really not too surprised. This fairly well goes with my estimates based off SAR, somewhere around 1/3-1/4 the stimulant potency of "plain vanilla" amphetamine. This isn't as much about the properties of the compound as the dosing. You'll get high as balls taking heroic doses of Phentermine too.

Speaking of actual meth analogs, I ran across this interesting Methiopropamine report on erowid earlier: http://www.erowid.or...xp.php?ID=93620
Apparently it's an SNDRI that has basically the opposite NE:DA ratio of Bupropion (MPA being more NE heavy). Looks like one of the more promising stimulants for functional use (along with a couple of the FAs) out of everything currently on the RC market.

Yeah, you never know with these compounds what the effects might be. The Detonate stuff would make my kidneys feel like rocks. It just was bad after 4 hours.

#463 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

I took one pill of Detonate yesterday morning, and another 5 hours later as the effects of the first wore off. Only other things ingested were coffee+theanine and a sublingual B-complex. No real 'high' to speak of - for about 30 minutes following the second dose, I was a bit overstimulated and my reading comprehension fell, but magenesium and theanine ameliorated that in due time. I also didn't have the extreme 'tunneling' that I'd get from more conventional prescription stimulants, but studying was altogether more enjoyable and fulfilling. I was also able to stay still in one place studying/working out problems for a good 7 hours - something I otherwise have difficulty accomplishing, but is occasionally necessary given the rigors of my major.

Downsides - slept horrendously, despite cutting off the second dosage and anything else stimulating by noon. Had a nightmare or two and kept waking up every few hours with only light sleep in between. As well, I tended towards being to more cold and distant in socializing - a trait also observed on the occassion I take something stronger.

Overall, the lack of studies confirming safety makes it a pretty questionable thing to take in any type of quantity/regularity, but I'm willing to take the risk under small dosages, occasional use and safeguarding measures.

#464 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

I took one pill of Detonate yesterday morning, and another 5 hours later as the effects of the first wore off. Only other things ingested were coffee+theanine and a sublingual B-complex. No real 'high' to speak of - for about 30 minutes following the second dose, I was a bit overstimulated and my reading comprehension fell, but magenesium and theanine ameliorated that in due time. I also didn't have the extreme 'tunneling' that I'd get from more conventional prescription stimulants, but studying was altogether more enjoyable and fulfilling. I was also able to stay still in one place studying/working out problems for a good 7 hours - something I otherwise have difficulty accomplishing, but is occasionally necessary given the rigors of my major.

Downsides - slept horrendously, despite cutting off the second dosage and anything else stimulating by noon. Had a nightmare or two and kept waking up every few hours with only light sleep in between. As well, I tended towards being to more cold and distant in socializing - a trait also observed on the occassion I take something stronger.

Overall, the lack of studies confirming safety makes it a pretty questionable thing to take in any type of quantity/regularity, but I'm willing to take the risk under small dosages, occasional use and safeguarding measures.

#465 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I find Craze better to work on than small doses of pure base street amphetamines, I actually took some Craze at one stage when a bit of speed got me a little too jittery, it brought me down some and took the edge off.

#466 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Im using craze lemon flavor atm, its stronger then the other flavors but stocks run out everywhere, just got some from the predator shop in leeds (UK). Hope to experiment a bit more with craze.

A low dose of craze, with dextroamphetamine is quite interesting, im also experimenting with ropinirole, so far ive noticed that im still anhedonia and anxiety free when the stims wear off but apathy is a problem, not needing stims anymore is a possibility for me and many that respond to dopaminergics, ive found a potential solution for the apathy but i wont reveal anything untill ive got a patent for my possibly effective intervention for maybe several mental issues, in the best case i remain pessimistic till ive got more experiences.

This combo (all in lower doses then used induividually) is quite unique but a few days give give any results that are as credible as me dreaming of animal.

#467 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Looks like both Craze and Detonate are gone.

http://www.sportnutr...60caps-discont/

http://www.usatoday....oversy/2990161/

The end of an era.
  • like x 1

#468 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

I wonder wheter a stim with another preworkout would be a alternative to craze, just gave a combo of ropinirole and dexamphetamine to a supshopworker, explained about ropi being usefull for prolactin reduction dont think he knew what dexamp exactly was but who cares, ill hand out samples in combo with preworkouts asking ppl to compare to craze, i say its dexamp, craze doesnt saywhat stim it has, im proud to push drugs rather then hide them in sups and lying about the ingredients, i purely present facts, what i say you get is what you get, togheter with warnings about risks wich craze lacks (all rcs can potentially cause something deadly).

#469 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Craze, dexamp, no explode, g fuel, ropnirole was quite a good combo, dont try at home tough expesicially without benzos, beta blocker and blood pressure meter.

#470 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Whats the next best thing to craze?
I have used, no explode, before and yeah it got me going but it was a jittery caffeine like ride, great pumps thou and they lasted all day.

Is there something else that is not full of caffeine?

#471 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Whats the next best thing to craze?
I have used, no explode, before and yeah it got me going but it was a jittery caffeine like ride, great pumps thou and they lasted all day.

Is there something else that is not full of caffeine?

I don't know of one without caffeine. I would say Jack3d Advanced Formula would be close to Craze. But Craze will always be #1 in mah heart!

#472 Galaxyshock

• 1,462 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

I've read ANS Performance Ritual is quite effective stuff.

Posted Image

Not sure what the "Dendrobium" is supposed to be here though. Hordenine has stimulative qualities and can activate the PEA. Higenamine is a beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist.

#473 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

Craze was spiked, just comparing other preworkouts with it is foolish, combining a amp like rc with a diff pre is the only option, i can we can easily find superior combos.

That said maXIMISE INTENSE was simular to craze altough i never really tested it in isolation.

MP assoalt has raving reviews, perhaps that with 2FA or something.

#474 baronjpetor

• 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

MP assoalt has raving reviews, perhaps that with 2FA or something.

Interesting. What makes you think it has 2-FA ?

Maybe off-topic but for my own preworkout, besides cafeine, I like to combine 50mg DMAA (no more than twice per week to avoid tolerance) + 80mg hordenine (synergistic with DMAA if I'm not wrong) + 6g citrulline malate + 3g Beta-alanine + 1g agmatine.
For "beast mode" days, throw 200-300mg phenylpiracetam (no more than once / week) + 100-200mg Modafinil on top of that...
If you try it, go for smaller doses at the beginning : the combo above can feel quite intense.

#475 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

+ 100-200mg Modafinil on top of that...

Sounds like the only way to get craze like effects.

Craze felt really great, just that tunnel vision focus was crazy. Mod seems to turn sleep off for me in the same way that Stilnox turns sleep on. No way I could sleep immediately after a tab of Mod but I did go to sleep one morning after a scoop of Craze, woke up 4hrs later very bright and ready to go.

#476 Watdh

• 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

And 6 months later we have Driven Sports Frenzy, legally sold anywhere in the world but the NOT in the USA, unless you want to pay more than a 100 bucks for a tub on eBay.

Who has tried it, and what do you think?

#477 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

I would be carefull with PEA. It generates OH in the brain which is afaik unhealthy because of its oxidative effect to the cells

#478 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

And 6 months later we have Driven Sports Frenzy, legally sold anywhere in the world but the NOT in the USA, unless you want to pay more than a 100 bucks for a tub on eBay.

Who has tried it, and what do you think?

Anyone tried Frenzy?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#479 Galaxyshock

• 1,462 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:58 AM

DS Frenzy feels quite similar to those DMAA stimulants years ago, good for energy, probably some sort of norepinephrine-releaser that stimulative ingredient.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: preworkout, stimulant, nootropic, contraindications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users