* * * - - 2 votes

Best stack for gaming/pua

seduction pua gaming

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 panhedonic

• 388 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

I don't know if there are threads for this here, couldn't find any really. This is geared towards men.

What are your recommendations for a stack for gaming, picking up women, seduction?

It would need to facilitate:
-Courage/confidence
-Clarity
-Good mood

If there are other threads for this topic, please point me to them :0

I don't mean to start a seduction thread, I'm interested in a supplement stack that would facilitate the mood.

Thanks,
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Reading game blogs I end up with the distinct impression that Cocaine would be a very good option there
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SocietyOfMind

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

Include a pinch of salt in the stack.
  • dislike x 2

#4 panhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

What do you mean, SOM?

#5 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

Sunshine would be a good addition.

#6 panhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

OK, got cocaine, salt and sunshine. My take away is that you guys think mine was a dumb thread opener to start with.

As much as I would enjoy understanding why, I'm afraid to ask.
  • like x 1

#7 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Cocaine is always a bad idea. One doesn't build tolerance to cocaine. Instead, it decreases the pleasure setpoint and makes everything less pleasurable, which is why more of it is required. Horrible.

What you need for social interactions is lack of anxiety, energy and positive mood. Some supplements can help with some of these, depending on which of them you find lacking.

Bacopa (or propranolol) for anxiety and relaxation.
St. John's wort for positive mood...

Someone else can take it from here.

#8 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

I was actually semi serious on the cocaine. Game boils down to being overconfident and kind of full of yourself while not giving a rats ass on what anyone else thinks (especially not girls) [1]. Sounds exactly how people on Cocaine behave. That doing Cocaine is a bad idea in general should seem to be self-evident.

BTW, I doubt that Bacopa would help much for game - I find it lowers my libido (which does not bother me, my AVPD/ADD-PI/Aspergers/whatever-it-is stops me doing any sort of game anyhow) which would give you much less motivation to actually go out and chat up girls. Propanolol might eliminate the anxiety (I've been meaning to try it but never got around asking for a prescription) but has a high coincidence of ED which would not be all helpful if you actually succeed in gaming...

[1] The nicer way to put it is to adopt an outcome independent mindset but overall, people seem to do gown the narcissistic path way more often

Edited by nupi, 12 May 2012 - 08:27 AM.

#9 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

mhmh I know that game can give the impression that being a dick would get you chicks, however truth is far from it....men become dicks because they know they are attractive. In fact cocaine would make you so full of yourself that you would not even bother "trying". Being an asshole by itself is not very attractive, seduction is a complex mix of baseline personality, environment, upbringing and experience its very dubious any supplement can "improve game"

Stuff like bacopa and propanolol are useful for work/presentation but game requires an extraordinary change of temperament, e.g. being chill in a loud environment full of aggressive people...people who are pua tutor either fall into the psychopathic charmer or ultra good memory to be able remember loads of routines, lines and so on...neither is achievable with current technology. (Some seem to be a mix of both). Not to mention a lot of these PUA guys are tall, white and good looking which means the girls are already somewhat open to them regardless.

Your closest bet would be something insane like amphetamine with an low dose opiate like heroine, hydrocodone...and cognition supplements...none of these are sustainable and they all cause problems.

Edited by Major Legend, 12 May 2012 - 05:15 PM.

#10 panhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

Those are all good points. I think it's a behavior change that's called, not a chemistry-based one alone. Outcome-independent is the most powerful idea, although pretty hard to put into practice. I do think is the answer, though, since it's the only way to gain practice after all.
  • like x 1

#11 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

I found a single 2g dose of phenibut each weekend helped me a lot. Put me in exactly the right mood and brought me down to the intellectual level of people you usually meet outside.

Drugs aside, simply approaching as many women as possible will make even the beta-est (see: Niner's posts on this forum) intellectual (let me say now, the two are in no way necessarily mutually exclusive) attractive to women, on a visceral level. I've been clubbing and going out for 12 years (28 now), I've approached thousands of women. At first I was crap; now I'm much better. It didn't come naturally to me because, truth be told, I'm a nerd who would rather be indoors on a computer than outside chatting to people. Even nerds though like the hunt. Ignore rejection. Every rejection makes you a more attractive man as you build character. Society, women, feminists, beta morons, your parents, all want rejection to affect you and make sure you do not date above the level that society wants for you (for the average beta that's a fatty 3-4, regardless of physical attractiveness).

Word of warning too about this forum: most of the people here are like I once was: nerdy, intellectual, beta, and leftist but at the same time too moronic to understand how manipulated they are by feminists and leftists. They hate talk of PUA as their feminist/leftist masters know that male learned attractiveness lowers their highly inflated dating market value.
  • like x 1

#12 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

Oh and these are some great resources--though you probably already know them:

"Chicks Dig Jerks In Every Way: The Science"
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

From that article:

"Lesson #3: Keep a mental record of your woman’s cycle. Amp up game when she’s ovulating; toss her a compliment and a cuddle when she’s bleeding. Do this regularly and you will experience a love so strong you will wonder if you can do any wrong by her at all."

I like to do this with my women. I have an app on my phone which is great. When she's bleeding, I'll be a bit sweeter. When not, I go back to default silent / austere / judgmental Ben.

Perception of American Women As Masculine Is Going Mainstream
http://www.rooshv.com/

#13 abelard lindsay

• 873 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

"Lesson #3: Keep a mental record of your woman’s cycle. Amp up game when she’s ovulating; toss her a compliment and a cuddle when she’s bleeding. Do this regularly and you will experience a love so strong you will wonder if you can do any wrong by her at all."

I like to do this with my women. I have an app on my phone which is great. When she's bleeding, I'll be a bit sweeter. When not, I go back to default silent / austere / judgmental Ben.

This is the absolute secret of women. Men are horny all the time. Women are especially horny only at certain times of the month and generally not particularly interested at other times (unless they're hyper-sexual). If you just pay attention to the cycles and alternate between being flirty (around ovulation and during the 3 days before her period) vs being mellow and disinterested (at other times) vs being nice (during her period) then you can work wonders. The phone app is a great idea.

Edited by abelard lindsay, 19 May 2012 - 04:40 AM.

#14 lietosanabaltija

• 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

One of the worst advices from PUA material, in my opinion, is that R value (which is mostly based on looks) of a woman is 80% of her total value. I would rather say its about 50%. A lot of modern women have very low S values, because of the anti-social programming DumbTube (television) and other media offers as a role-model. Remember, as you'll be pair-bonding, you'll be judged as one unit, which is where her S value will become extremely important.

#15 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Noopept gave me a great confidence boost the first times I took it at 100mg, but that effect faded after those initial doses.
Killing anxiety might not be a bad idea. Also modafinil is popular with intense games such as poker, I'm not for it since you gradually need bigger doses and it's addictive long-term.

#16 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

Great app idea lol, now if only men can invent a portable sensor to detect this....

#17 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

Have any of you read the book double your dating by David DeAngelo? I'm half way through it and it seems good so far.

#18 natro

• 34 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

It's good information... And There's other good stuff out there. The important is really just to apply it so you really learn it.

As for the topic ... I haven't found anything but I haven't really tried anything besides an overall good diet. Also for obvious reasons cocaine is probably not a good thing... Besides as a reason to bring girls to your house if they are into it (personally I want nothing to do with that). Anyway, alcohol works great for me, but I would like to phase out drinking over time.

Edited by natro, 21 May 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#19 vtrader

• 235 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Don't rely on drugs, because you never no when an opportunity will rise. If anything focus on keeping your sexual drive up, this will make you more charasmatic(unless your a teen, in which case you've not learnt how to control it).

#20 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

I found a single 2g dose of phenibut each weekend helped me a lot. Put me in exactly the right mood and brought me down to the intellectual level of people you usually meet outside.

Drugs aside, simply approaching as many women as possible will make even the beta-est (see: Niner's posts on this forum) intellectual (let me say now, the two are in no way necessarily mutually exclusive) attractive to women, on a visceral level. I've been clubbing and going out for 12 years (28 now), I've approached thousands of women. At first I was crap; now I'm much better. It didn't come naturally to me because, truth be told, I'm a nerd who would rather be indoors on a computer than outside chatting to people. Even nerds though like the hunt. Ignore rejection. Every rejection makes you a more attractive man as you build character. Society, women, feminists, beta morons, your parents, all want rejection to affect you and make sure you do not date above the level that society wants for you (for the average beta that's a fatty 3-4, regardless of physical attractiveness).

Word of warning too about this forum: most of the people here are like I once was: nerdy, intellectual, beta, and leftist but at the same time too moronic to understand how manipulated they are by feminists and leftists. They hate talk of PUA as their feminist/leftist masters know that male learned attractiveness lowers their highly inflated dating market value.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that phenibut had nootropic qualities? Or does the higher 2g dose make you so tranquilized that it makes you in a very calm daze almost? Although don't you have to be able to think very fast to respond to people effectively? That's why I use caffeine to help me socialize.

Why do you think being a leftist makes you beta? Is there anything wrong with wanting to help disadvantaged people? Should we leave everyone to themselves and let the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Should we leave everything to natural selection and let people with severe physical disabilities starve to death because they can't feed themselves? Is there anything wrong with egalitarianism?
I'm not really sure what you mean by "leftist" and "right wing" since they mean so many different things all over the world. Could you please explain your beliefs please?

Edited by The Immortalist, 22 May 2012 - 10:19 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#21 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

i've expirienced that Piracetam/lecithin combo is helpful. But the results are pretty inconsistent.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seduction, pua, gaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users