• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Noopept - long-term experience (more than a simple nootropic)

long-term noopept euphoria social nootropic

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#271 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

Noopept is fat soluble and takes a while for full effects to ramp up, you get some effects right away but others later. People taking it on empty stomachs may not be enabling noopept's efficacy. I had this crash thing too at first, then noticed that a vendor I buy other bulk powders from carries noopept and says is best to take with a bit of food. So I do that now, have a little something to eat with the pept.

This guy ^^^ up here read my mind. I stopped taking noopept by itself (which I did to see what would happen). I have a 70% cacao dark chocolate powder with tiny bit of caffeine (30mg) and green tea blend - I take half a scoop of nasty chocolate with noopept, with the 100mg theanine, 1.5g taurine, 100mg inositol, fish oil, 1g creatine, 400mg ALCAR I take most mornings and no crash, no irratibility. 2g lecithin, about 300mg choline bitartrate. Perfect. Sometimes another choline dose a few hours later is needed, or chocolate.

Yeah I think there's definitely a synergy between cocoa and noopept. By itself, a strong cup of cocoa is mildly energizing, but on a day when I've taken noopept (even many hours before) it makes me wide awake for an hour or two, but without the unpleasant overstimulated feeling that I'd get from a big cup of coffee.

Also the effects of cocoa synergize with the CILTEP stack, but that one is easy to explain - theobromine is a PDE and of course its stimulating effects would be drastically enhanced by forskolin.

But the noopept synergy? I have no clue. It feels subjectively different from cocoa + forskolin, so I highly doubt it's a simple potentiation of theobromine. Anybody want to speculate about the mechanism?

#272 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:07 AM

Noopept is fat soluble and takes a while for full effects to ramp up, you get some effects right away but others later. People taking it on empty stomachs may not be enabling noopept's efficacy. I had this crash thing too at first, then noticed that a vendor I buy other bulk powders from carries noopept and says is best to take with a bit of food. So I do that now, have a little something to eat with the pept.

This guy ^^^ up here read my mind. I stopped taking noopept by itself (which I did to see what would happen). I have a 70% cacao dark chocolate powder with tiny bit of caffeine (30mg) and green tea blend - I take half a scoop of nasty chocolate with noopept, with the 100mg theanine, 1.5g taurine, 100mg inositol, fish oil, 1g creatine, 400mg ALCAR I take most mornings and no crash, no irratibility. 2g lecithin, about 300mg choline bitartrate. Perfect. Sometimes another choline dose a few hours later is needed, or chocolate.

Yeah I think there's definitely a synergy between cocoa and noopept. By itself, a strong cup of cocoa is mildly energizing, but on a day when I've taken noopept (even many hours before) it makes me wide awake for an hour or two, but without the unpleasant overstimulated feeling that I'd get from a big cup of coffee.

Also the effects of cocoa synergize with the CILTEP stack, but that one is easy to explain - theobromine is a PDE and of course its stimulating effects would be drastically enhanced by forskolin.

But the noopept synergy? I have no clue. It feels subjectively different from cocoa + forskolin, so I highly doubt it's a simple potentiation of theobromine. Anybody want to speculate about the mechanism?

It's just the cacao by itself, you can just add it to any old stack and likely see good results. It really is a 'superfood' (hate the word but it's right up there with the other so-called superfoods). Lots of people overlook it because they don't get much from dark chocolate under 70% cacao (not cocoa), and much less from milk chocolate, and nothing from white chocolate, which is not even chocolate. Especially the noot users, who tend to be only interested in its theobromine content (which I think is weird because its nootropic effects are more than theobromine).

Basically, the higher the % of cacao in your dark chocolate powder, the better. Best is straight raw cacao powder. The more cacao, the more theobromine, anandamide, PEA, tryptophan - the more our brains are encouraged to produce endorphins. Antioxidant levels higher than green tea, significant source of easily absorbed magnesium (important for noot users here) and other nutrients.

And it won't give you the so-called sugar crash because you're not eating a Hershey's bar with a bunch of added sugar to make the chocolate taste better. Performance is not just about taking something to make your memory and concentration better, actually feeling better is just as important to enhancing mental performance.

The downside I think may be price related. At least, the blend I get of a one month's supply is more expensive than a two month supply of CDP-choline. But if I had to make a choice on a tighter budget, I'd go with the chocolate. That's just me though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

Ahh I had forgotten that chocolate contains anandamide and PEA. I was just thinking of it in terms of theobromine and generically-healthy flavonoids. But since I'm currently on selegiline, obviously the PEA's activity would be enhanced enough to produce a noticeable result.

Still, I did notice the potentiation of cocoa by noopept even before I was on selegiline, which seems to narrow the most likely suspect down to anandamide. After all, the amount of PEA in chocolate wouldn't make it past intestinal MAO, or even it could, it still wouldn't make it past hepatic MAO before entering general circulation. And if you flooded it with enough PEA to make it past both, it would still only last 15-45 minutes, not the 2-3 hours I've been getting from chocolate.

This opens up a whole new box of questions about how noopept could interact with the cannabinoid system, or its downstream targets.

But back to what really matters: chocolate! My main go-to is definitely 100% cocoa powder, either raw or lightly dutched. (Heavily dutched chocolate tastes divine, but it loses a lot of the health benefits. Also costs more.) At less than $4 for a sizeable tub of the powder, it's very economical! And mixed with hot water and just enough splenda to take the edge off the bitterness, it should have barely any negative effect on insulin unlike a Hershey's bar or crappy store bought "hot cocoa."
  • like x 1

#274 yborcity

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

hi everybody,
i have just being receiving my noopept from mindnutrition.
Any body has tried to take it with pea? i get a real buzz from pea as a stand alone, but first i want to experience noopept alone as 10 mg the first couple of weeks and then upper the doasge to 2x10 mg or stack it with choline bitartrate.
Any suggestion for a quick start noopept stack?

cheers.

#275 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:26 AM

My suggestion is to take the noopept on its own, to assess what effects it has on you, as different people report very different effects.

#276 yborcity

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

@Godof

Yes you are rignt, so far after a 10 day period on noopept as of 10 mg/day, the drowsiness of the first days slowly vansihed, i will report later for further details, i hope this is the right place to post (don't want to open my own log)

regards,

#277 Danny R

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

How do I measure it down to 10mg, even with a scale this is difficult. Tired it only once right now and felt the brain fog like the Racetams give the first times using it and nothing else but possibly more attention and a better mood.

You could always measure out eg. 100mg onto a flat, non-porous surface and use your credit card to split it into eg. 10 groups. Creating 'lines' is the easiest way to accurately split it using this method.

For more information, contact your local coke-head/dealer, or watch some 80's movies.

I was reading through this thread and soaking in all of the useful information. I just tried Noopept for the first time the other day and I've thought about the problem of accurately measuring down to 10mg of Noopept with a scale that is mostly accurate to the milligram. I'm pretty sure that my measurements are within 2-3 milligrams of what is on the display, which is fine if I'm measuring 100mg of something, but not really if I'm measuring 10mg versus 15mg of something.

Here is my take on it, although I'm not a coke-head or a dealer, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. :) (I have watched a lot of those 80's movies though...)

With your scale that measures mostly accurate (within a few milligrams), measure out 80mg of whatever you're trying to split out. Scrape this amount onto a handheld mirror, or a glass table. With a clean razor blade (something like this, but you can get smaller packs at a local hardware store), cut this in half as accurately as you can. Then cut these 2 x 40mg piles each in half. Then cut those 4 x 20mg piles in half one last time to get 8 x 10mg piles. With some practice, you'll prob be able to get these piles to within +/- 1mg.

• like x 1

#278 ecoguy4eva

• 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

from the OP:

"Vision is most noticeable. It's like I not only notice details more, but the overall picture becomes clearer. This is hard to explain, but it's a clear effect when visiting crowded centres where a lot of peripheral motion is present. My mind seem to be able to keep track of the relative motions of all the people in my periphery, as well as the details I'm focusing on at the moment. When starting dosing I found myself thoroughly examining the patterns in the side-walk and walls. Here the detail is more pronounced."

The first day I took Noopept I also wondered if there was a placebo effect because I noticed effects within 1 hour, after imbibing 10-20 mg and drinking 500 ml of green tea. I went to play basketball, as I do once a week, and my experience on the court was very much as described here. My 2nd time playing basketball since taking noopept 1 or 2 times daily confirmed this. Both times, I've played the best games of my life. I knew where I should be, where my team mates were and were going, and how to get the ball to them. I could rebound and make shots better. I also feel 'pumped' while playing, i.e. highly motivated and positive. I rarely get caught 'off guard,' like somebody passing to me without realizing it. Previously, I often would lose focus and not notice a pass or an open player. I really think it is the Noopept.

But, I bought it to help write and do biological research. In that regard I need more time to make a conclusion. I've had pinging headaches, very light aches that come and go sort of in the middle of my head, not towards my forehead like I might usually get for a headache I think it's from the Noopept. I bought a choline source and will try adding it. I feel at times Noopept has helped with focus and motivation, but maybe at other times had contributed to fog. Might be the choline thing.

I also bought bulk caffeine and L-theanine because I like green tea so much and I'm guessing these are the bulk of the sensation. I'm not planning to have a full stack of all these, but rather a daily stack of noopept and choline, then caffeine and L-theanine as needed. If I have luck I will post separately.

#279 chris7900

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

But, I bought it to help write and do biological research. In that regard I need more time to make a conclusion. I've had pinging headaches, very light aches that come and go sort of in the middle of my head, not towards my forehead like I might usually get for a headache I think it's from the Noopept. I bought a choline source and will try adding it. I feel at times Noopept has helped with focus and motivation, but maybe at other times had contributed to fog. Might be the choline thing.

I also bought bulk caffeine and L-theanine because I like green tea so much and I'm guessing these are the bulk of the sensation. I'm not planning to have a full stack of all these, but rather a daily stack of noopept and choline, then caffeine and L-theanine as needed. If I have luck I will post separately.

i have similar experience with the headache, when i get the feeling of a starting headache i simply use alcar and it clears the problem within a few minutes.

theanine is overall very good for any kind of work.

----

i wanna use noopept for extended hours of studying, i m probably going to take 5 mg every few hours. the problem is some people say its effects lasts up to 2 hours, but then i read the subtle effects last up to 4 hours, has anyone a clue on how long its metabolites (i.e Cyclo-L-prolylglycine" are active and supporting congnition ?

#280 Lota

• 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

i wanna use noopept for extended hours of studying, i m probably going to take 5 mg every few hours. the problem is some people say its effects lasts up to 2 hours, but then i read the subtle effects last up to 4 hours, has anyone a clue on how long its metabolites (i.e Cyclo-L-prolylglycine" are active and supporting congnition ?

if I understood correctly, as reported on Examine, the memory retention is supposed to be cumulative, meaning it requires 9 days of 'subchronic dosing' to kick in, and as for learning processes studied on rats, it was reported that maximum results were achieved an hour prior to session but unlike Piracetam and CLP, the 'enchanced' effects had been observed 24h upon administration. 

Here is the link to original 2001 study: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/11782792

What I didn't understand and found slightly worriesome were the following two sentences, so if someone cares to explain in plain language: 

However, one study has noted that while injections and oral ingestion of Noopept (0.5mg/kg and 10mg/kg respectively) were able to confer an anti-amnesiac effect that appears to build up over subchronic loading for 9 days, that injections of cycloprolylglycine did not have a buildup effect.[11] This study noted that the 50% of rats experiencing an increase in memory from the latter drug was decreased to 33% after nine days of loading, which may be associated with impairment of memory retrieval with the latter.[11][12]

One rat study has noted that, similar to Piracetam, administration of Noopept to otherwise healthy rat pups (8-20 days of age) results in an impairment of memory formation (declarative and procedural) without influencing locomotion.[30

I also have a question concerning stacking Noopept with caffeine since they act as sort of oppossing agents, first one enhancing neurogenesis while the latter is reducing it? Does that mean it's ok to drink coffee but not really supplement caffeine in larger doses while on N?

Furthermore, is choline really necessary since Noopept has cholinomimetic action?

Personally, I've taken 500 mg CDP capsules for every other day along with 10mg Noopept 2x daily. Planning on including 500 mg DHA and some D3 in my daily stack and occasional Magnesium ox (300mg)+B6 (2mg) pills. Any suggestions? :)

Edited by Lota, 09 June 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#281 iago

• 110 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

I'll make this short. I find that noopept, taken around 3x per day at around 10mg per dose, improves my sleep. It does nothing to help if I haven't had enough sleep -- I don't find it to have a stimulant effect -- but I feel rested and able to get up when I have had enough sleep if I have been taking noopept. Although I've undergone a (seriously flawed) sleep study, I do not know specifically if I have a sleep disorder. I discovered this the first time I took noopept, but then had about a 5 month break. My sleep was okay for about 3 - 6 week after my last dose, but it gradually reset to the terrible baseline. I restarted noopept about 2 weeks ago and have enjoyed the benefits to my sleep cycle for about a week.

#282 mattblack UK

• 43 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

I've just started taking it at a dose of 10mg twice a day and I'm liking it! Normally I don't really feel anything positive with nootropic substances, but with this I feel a strong anti depressant/anxiety effect and a mildly stimulating effect too. As I've only been taking it a few days, I can't really say whether it's helped with cognition. My head does feel clearer though and not as fogged up as it normally does. I've taken pramiracetam before with zero noticable effect, even at a higher dose and I've taken sunifiram that did nothing other than make my eyes overly sensitive to light. Apart from the noopept, the only other substance that has had a noticable positive effect before is rhodiola (Jarrow). There should be some of that on its way to me as we speak so it will be interesting to see how the 2 stack together.

#283 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

Any news on this Mattblack?

#284 mattblack UK

• 43 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

Been taking it now for 2 weeks, 10mg 2 hours after breakfast, and another 10mg 4 hours later. Certainly felt the effects of it on the first couple of days, with a mild stimulatory effect and a weird feeling inside like there was a giggle trying to get out. That ended after the first 2 days however I can certainly say that I've felt less anxious in the last couple of weeks, with less brainfog, and not quite so much random thoughts flying around in my head 24/7. When I run out of the tablets, I may buy it in powder form instead as its cheaper, then up the dose a little to 15mg. I'm currently taking it with 225mg Bacopa (Bacognize extract) and 1g ALCAR. My Jarrow Rhodiola turned up over the weekend so I've added that to the mix this morning. The ALCAR that I have is pretty generic and cheap so may be a poor quality. I'm going to aim to get something better when it runs out.

As for cognitive enhancement - to be honest I haven't done any tests before and after so I don't know, but the reduction in anxiety and the improvement in brainfog makes a big difference for me - enough to make me continue with it.

#285 Dmonix

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Started this nootropic and experience some visual hallucinations on my right eye mixing with 2 thermogenics (albuterex and thermogum) yesterday.

I know the supplements have a lot of compounds and i am crazy to mix all that.

Anyone experienced something similar with other compound mixed to noopept?

#286 tommix

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

..however I'm sure it does other things which would be interesting to know, sadly most of the data is from single russian studies.. which I don't really put so much faith into,..

Russian studies compared to USA -is like day and night. USA is known for fraud at studies with their imbecile organization like FDA. Russians just don't publish their studies in European or usa databases. Russia's scientists is not concentrated on money not like USA. Many of them are very poor, and work just for the public good. So 1 Russian study is like 50 usa studies. because everybody knows-usa doesn't do good studies, you have to ignore like 85% of them. Very good example is bullshit story they told about fats and hearth deceases. In russia people eats animal fats like crazy, and they are not fat and dies from alcoholism, not from heart deceases :D So USA is well knowing for bullshit studies and cheap scientists, many drugs was approved by corrupted FDA with corrupted studies drug companies made, many people died. That's what is USA studies.

Edited by tommix, 25 August 2014 - 08:12 AM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • like x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#287 tommix

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Have anyone ever tried to read a technical book while on it? I was expecting that I would be able to grasp concepts more easily , but I find I still have to think just as hard.

Yes me too.. i was taking pills and trying to read chinese language but somehow i was not able...this crap just doesn't work at all.

Edited by tommix, 26 August 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#288 dogshitwebsite

• 57 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:02 PM

The most visible effect Noopept has on me from day one is that if I take it before going to sleep, I always wake up 2-5 minutes before my alarm goes off, like a clockwork, this used to never happen as I'm kind of heavy sleeper and have difficulties getting up in the mornings.

#289 Dmonix

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

The most visible effect Noopept has on me from day one is that if I take it before going to sleep, I always wake up 2-5 minutes before my alarm goes off, like a clockwork, this used to never happen as I'm kind of heavy sleeper and have difficulties getting up in the mornings.

i woke up after take 10mg with a intense headache that only goes away when i eat egg yolks.

my body always wake up on right time too, but my body i think made it an habit, don't know if has something to do with noopept.

i have stopped noopept after using 20mg daily and get strange shorts of breath, now i am on 10mg with alpha gpc taking it before bed.

#290 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

I am having again today the same experience that I wrote yesterday in the uridine thread, If you have uridine on hand try it!

I am having some very interesting experience right now, as I wrote before I do not take uridine due to a "weird" anxiety I am getting from it. I use noopept regularly that "centers" me, its anxiolytic and many other members are getting great results from it too. I was near my supplements two hours ago and decided to add a very small amount of sublingual uridine, the past hours has been very interesting! Kidding you note, but I felt for maybe half hour my neocortex (especially the back part of the brain) to wake up "buzzing", I was in a very good mood the whole time and when I took a walk in the sun all the colors from the plants/trees in the countryside seemed very "alive"! It seems uridine with noopept releases dopamine in parts of the brain that I find calming and mood lifting and not slightly irritating like before! 

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#291 Air-man

• 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

Would there be any drug interaction with SRRI and TCA when using Noopept? I cant seem to find any reports on the internet.

#292 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

Many members and some studies seem to report an anxiolytic effect from noopept.  Does anyone have any idea with the method of action is for this?

#293 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:56 PM

Would there be any drug interaction with SRRI and TCA when using Noopept? I cant seem to find any reports on the internet.

Personal anecdote: I use SSRI and have no interactions with Noopept.

#294 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

I've been taking ~1 mg sublingually three times a day for a week (check #13). I didn't notice anything out of ordinary except maybe an increase in aggressiveness. I find myself angrily daydreaming about useless situations. This could very well be placebo since I've read extensively about Noopept here on LongeCity.

Should I bump the dosage? I'm doing a lot of exercise (as I always do) and I'm planning on increasing the load on my brain besides the occasional dual n back training, chess puzzles, math exercises, etc... I kept an eye on my imagery (I want to improve it) these days but unfortunately I notice no changes.

#295 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

It's just the cacao by itself, you can just add it to any old stack and likely see good results. It really is a 'superfood' (hate the word but it's right up there with the other so-called superfoods). Lots of people overlook it because they don't get much from dark chocolate under 70% cacao (not cocoa), and much less from milk chocolate, and nothing from white chocolate, which is not even chocolate. Especially the noot users, who tend to be only interested in its theobromine content (which I think is weird because its nootropic effects are more than theobromine).

Basically, the higher the % of cacao in your dark chocolate powder, the better. Best is straight raw cacao powder. The more cacao, the more theobromine, anandamide, PEA, tryptophan - the more our brains are encouraged to produce endorphins. Antioxidant levels higher than green tea, significant source of easily absorbed magnesium (important for noot users here) and other nutrients.

And it won't give you the so-called sugar crash because you're not eating a Hershey's bar with a bunch of added sugar to make the chocolate taste better. Performance is not just about taking something to make your memory and concentration better, actually feeling better is just as important to enhancing mental performance.

The downside I think may be price related. At least, the blend I get of a one month's supply is more expensive than a two month supply of CDP-choline. But if I had to make a choice on a tighter budget, I'd go with the chocolate. That's just me though.

...Where do you buy it from?

#296 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:03 AM

20/11

I started experimenting with higher dosages after the last post. I went from ~ 1 mg to </~ (around that but less) 10 mg doses. I can't say for sure since I don't use a scale. Yesterday morning I took the </~ 10 dose, then a </~ 15 mg one in the evening. 

I studied some math for 3+ h with a break. I was expecting to get mentally tired at the end: it happened but It did not feel the same way. I can do quality studying (problem solving) for hours so I can go on anyway, but this time was different.

My math WM was impaired. I took a long break from serious stuff so It's not something unexpected. This could be hogwash so don't take it seriously: I felt a *flat* sensation; my thoughts lacked depth and seemed shifted onward from what's the center of thought.

I hope this is just a fluctuation or a transient phenomenon. Later I went for something different than puzzles and studied the Tennison Gambit for 1+ h. Things went smooth, calculation was poor as always and I felt concentrated and calm as it often happens.

The way I read books is changing (because I'm afraid from the Noopept STM loss). I seek concentration and I want to keep what I just read in my WM as long as possible. I want to be able to recite the last line verbatim. I read slowly and build the scene with my imagery.

21/11

Yesterday I woke up with the same *flat* feeling in my head, which didn't last long. For the second non consecutive day I did not take any Noopept. From the evening to this early morning I suffered from an annoying bout of anxiety (never had it for so long).

#297 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:19 PM

I would like to report a new effect of Noopept that I noticed many times: less emotions / emotional indifference and possibly lower empathy. I think this makes sense since many people (including me) report quickly getting frustrated with trivial things (and other peoples stupidity) while on Noopept. Emotions could simply be another thing that is taken as something that is trivial, unimportant, unreasonable etc therefore they would receive less attention (both to own emotions and to others emotions) while on Noopept.  I told my girlfriend once that I may be unrelenting with her because of Noopept. She told guessed several times when I was Noopept - just by me being uninterested in arguing her about emotional things. I am not a frequent user so those guesses were quite on spot. And truly I have 0 interesting in discussing emotional issues when on Noopept, although I do discuss them in depth sometimes when not under effect of it. 
Could anyone confirm having the same experience? 

This is especially interesting in light of the recent studies of Paracetamol, which was shown to reduce the ability to feel joy and empathy towards others. Sorry, too lazy with sources, but it was posted on CNN. 

Edited by KJx, 29 May 2016 - 02:21 PM.

#298 tehSeaCow

• 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:10 AM

I recently read the paper below showing that noopept increases expression of HIF-1. Considering that HIF-1 has been implicated in cancer research, is there any worry that noopept taken regularly can increase incidence of cancer significantly, or is the effect too weak to worry about?

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/27099787

#299 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

I will soon be starting on NA Semax again for 10 days or so, while also continuing with my noopept. Does anyone know if there are any interactions, redundancies, or issues when taking both (as well as Alcar and Oxi) at the same time?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#300 Cory

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:02 AM

I've tried Noopept before and I have definitely noticed an issue with E.D and irritability. I had to stop it because of my relationship starting to get rocky. However, Pramiracetam works great for me. Im glad to see others having the similarities in Noopept.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: long-term, noopept, euphoria, social, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users