- - - - -

Fish Oil/Vitamin E ratio

fish oil racetams vitamin e ratio

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

Overall I would say my nordic naturals fish oil is the best supplement for well-being (body and mind) that I take on a daily basis. I would like to take more, but my fish oil (nordic naturals) has 100% Vitamin E RDA in it. How much Vitamin E is neccesary per dose of fish oil?
Thank you all in advance.

#2 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

The vitamin E is in there to help preserve the oil. Nordic Naturals has only 30iu of vitamin E ( d alpha ) per 2 capsule dose. Most people supplement with a at least 400iu vitamin E daily. I prefer the mixed E's with predominately Gamma.
The amount of vitamin E in Nordic Naturals is relatively small.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Omegafort SCC

• 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:39 AM

Victor, vitamin E and fish-oil supplements are apples and oranges, in a sense. The point of taking a fish-oil supplement is to get your levels of criticalomega-3 fatty acids up with as high-potency a supplement as possible. As Kevin says, for vitamin E you're better off simply adding an E supplement to your daily regimen. If you're interested in a full range of independently researched information on omega-3's, including the latest studies, have a look at our web site, http://www.expertome...om/en/index.asp.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 OpenStrife

• 101 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

I take 400iu of Vitamin E daily to compensate for my massive fishoil intake. I probably take around 35g+ of fish oil daily to complement my Piracetam Megadosing experiment.

It may not be enough but I am still experimenting. I noticed when I went on my Piracetam/FishOil megadosing regimine, my healing of various acne wounds and scars decreased dramatically, like almost too a standstill. Though I notice the more Vitamin E I take, the quicker I heal, so I feel it's a good indicator.

Most people have scabs/acne on their body. You can judge how much Vitamin E is in your system based on how fast you heal. If you see a wound does not make seirous healing progress in a day or 2, you should definitely up your Vitamin E intake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fish oil, racetams, vitamin e, ratio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users