Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

C60 Toxicity Concerns and anecdotal reports

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#241 smithx

• 805 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

sorry i just meant changes of C60 in bottle but if radiation is so low i guess it makes no changes to c60 compounds in the bottle

thanks

I wouldn't assume that. Note that in that example, radiation in the air is more than 10x what it is on the ground.

You also see that if you ever bring a geiger counter on a plane. Radiation goes way way up the higher you climb. I think it doubles every 7000 feet or something, if I'm recalling correctly.

#242 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:14 PM

Five days ago i starded escitalopram 5 mg. After 3rd day i developed dull headache very similiar to this from c60. My intraocullar pressure increase from 15 to 17 in left eye and from 17 to 23 in right. So if you also experienced this headache after c60 check your IOP and show off the results. (i cannot risk any c60 experiments in next 3 months because i have changed my job and now i am on probation, c60  headache makes me stupid and usless at work)

sponsored ad

• Advert

#243 lost69

• 68 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:00 AM

i had a lot of bleeding so i could easily check blood color and it does not look like blood color at all, it is very light red like "rosso ferrari" or as previously reported.i take high dose c60 12mg daily

i used white tapes that became soaked with blood and it lasted many days with light red color despite air exposure.

why blood becomes dark red?is it coagulation or oxidation to make it dark red when exposed to air on tapes?

Edited by ste, 31 October 2016 - 10:03 AM.

#244 lost69

• 68 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

https://naturaemente...jpg?w=300&h=190

it was a color similar to this.i ll try to get a picture of it, a friend shot a pic because it was a very strange color

i wonder, is it all very oxigenated blood?does it improve coagulation or avoid scars or the opposite?

#245 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:55 PM

After two weeks i must withdrawn esitalopram because of brain fog. Nearly undistinguishable from that from c60, but less pronounced and with less somnolence. Is there posibility that c60 act as serotoninergic agent? But it didnt aleviate my depression, rather deepened it. So i think it may be just antidpoaminergic. Anyone experienced sexual side effects on c60?

#246 Turnbuckle

• 2,382 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

After two weeks i must withdrawn esitalopram because of brain fog. Nearly undistinguishable from that from c60, but less pronounced and with less somnolence. Is there posibility that c60 act as serotoninergic agent? But it didnt aleviate my depression, rather deepened it. So i think it may be just antidpoaminergic. Anyone experienced sexual side effects on c60?

It's interesting that drugs with fluorine seem to cause a problem in some people when combined with C60 (even when not taken at the same time). Escitalopram has one fluorine atom, as do antibacterials like fluoroquinolones, and it's known that light absorbed by C60 (especially red light that penetrates deeply into tissues) can generate free radicals. Fluorine radicals would be the worst.

Fullerene oxidation and clustering in solution induced by light

Edited by Turnbuckle, 12 November 2016 - 02:50 PM.

#247 lost69

• 68 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

if this can be of interest i ve used Azithromycin 500mg daily for 6 days without stopping 8-12mg of C60 daily, i had no bad effects, just felt some pain under the liver according to body position which makes pressure on liver but this could be due to some antibiotic toxicity which resolved after stopping antibiotic (liver is checked by Ultrasound every 6 months and fibroscan every 2 years and is perfectly healthy)

#248 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:10 PM

It's interesting that drugs with fluorine seem to cause a problem in some people when combined with C60 (even when not taken at the same time). Escitalopram has one fluorine atom, as do antibacterials like fluoroquinolones, and it's known that light absorbed by C60 (especially red light that penetrates deeply into tissues) can generate free radicals. Fluorine radicals would be the worst.

It's very unlikely that a fluorine radical would form starting from a carbon-fluorine bond as found in pharmaceuticals.  That is a very stable bond-- hard to break, and a fluorine radical would be very unstable due to its high electronegativity.  It really wants to hang on to the electrons and be a fluoride, if it's going to exist as a free atom.  Such a species would be hard to make in the best of circumstances.

• Informative x 2

#249 DarkDestroyer

• 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

Hi - With regard to the study mentioned at the beginning of this thread http://endomoribu.sh...Kanno_IWCTS.pdf, I thought I'd give my experiences with C60 Olive Oil over a 1 year period: 

I'm a 38 year old male. 5'9 - 70 kgs - 15% body fat. 

Relatively healthy, active lifestyle, fairly healthy diet. 

Took 4 bottles of C60 Olive Oil over a year... At the beginning of that time, all blood results for all of the following were within normal ranges and now are abnormal results:

Asymptomatic normocytic anaemia (low haemoglobin levels)

Raised creatinine and slightly raised urea

Very raised ALT and AST results with AST being higher than ALT.

All of which point to Kidney Disease or Impaired Function.

I have no family history, am not diabetic and am slim and active which makes me fairly unusual for kidney issues.

I have a sweet tooth and despite eating a diet high in fruit and veg, I have a sweet tooth and certainly indulge in chocolate, biscuits, desserts and alcohol. So I've run a couple of 10 week courses of Metformin over the last year, along with taking some Curcumin Phytosome. Apart from that, I have not taken much else in the way of supplements. 

The changes in my blood results have been on a worsening trend in the last 6 months. 

I don't suggest that C60 OO is what's responsible for my blood results which point to a decline in my Kidney function but thought my results may be of interest to some people. I have not felt any benefits from taking the supplement - a few more wrinkles, a few more grey hairs, no improvement in athletic performance. My feeling is that C60 OO is a red herring and while probably not responsible for my ailing kidneys, it certainly didn't offer them any protection.

#250 aribadabar

• 382 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:16 AM

Hi - With regard to the study mentioned at the beginning of this thread http://endomoribu.sh...Kanno_IWCTS.pdf, I thought I'd give my experiences with C60 Olive Oil over a 1 year period: 

I'm a 38 year old male. 5'9 - 70 kgs - 15% body fat. 

Relatively healthy, active lifestyle, fairly healthy diet. 

Took 4 bottles of C60 Olive Oil over a year... At the beginning of that time, all blood results for all of the following were within normal ranges and now are abnormal results:

Asymptomatic normocytic anaemia (low haemoglobin levels)

Raised creatinine and slightly raised urea

Very raised ALT and AST results with AST being higher than ALT.

All of which point to Kidney Disease or Impaired Function.

I have no family history, am not diabetic and am slim and active which makes me fairly unusual for kidney issues.

I have a sweet tooth and despite eating a diet high in fruit and veg, I have a sweet tooth and certainly indulge in chocolate, biscuits, desserts and alcohol. So I've run a couple of 10 week courses of Metformin over the last year, along with taking some Curcumin Phytosome. Apart from that, I have not taken much else in the way of supplements. 

The changes in my blood results have been on a worsening trend in the last 6 months. 

I don't suggest that C60 OO is what's responsible for my blood results which point to a decline in my Kidney function but thought my results may be of interest to some people. I have not felt any benefits from taking the supplement - a few more wrinkles, a few more grey hairs, no improvement in athletic performance. My feeling is that C60 OO is a red herring and while probably not responsible for my ailing kidneys, it certainly didn't offer them any protection.

Here are my 2c on your situation:

If you are nearly vegan like me (no meat except some fish occasionally), low ferritin and hemoglobin levels are very possible. I can tell you that with this diet I cannot raise my ferritin levels past the 30s for 2 years now without any blood donations during this period.

The elevated ALT and AST markers could be due to a recent alcohol consumption - they rise sharply while the liver tries to detoxify the ethanol in your body. So if you have had a few drinks in the ~72hrs prior to the blood test, increased amount of liver enzymes are to be expected. They gradually subside within 2 weeks back to baseline (=low to mid teens) if no alcohol/toxin is re-introduced and if your liver is healthy.Milk thistle (silymarin), inositol and Phosphatidylcholine seem a good combo for liver support if you feel you need one.

Having said all that, I,too, cannot report major improvements from regular c60oo consumption but my liver enzymes remain in the teens during the almost 2 years of c60oo intake.

• Agree x 1

#251 thedarkbobo

• 135 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Hmm I guess one must care about the process of making own batch.

My first homemade batch(around 1,5L) was (looking) very good and worked fine, there was no C60 flakes swimming around. I've done 2nd batch 3-4 months ago and its just bad. C60 didn't react so well, didn't really dissolve so if I move the bottle flakes are swimming inside the bottle...The taste is different..I think the oil might have been too old...will have to try again later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users