buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3361 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

My experience:

I took C60oo every day at 3-16 mg since August, 2012 and only experienced benefits. The only side-effect is that alcohol has little effect on me. I don't get the fun high OR pain-relieving effect when I'm taking C60.

I've been off of it for over three weeks and used alcohol as a remedy for pain. I am resuming C60MCT at 2.4 mg/day for it's effects on energy production. The most notable things for the period that C60 has been "gone" from my body is that I can get drunk and feel less pain and I have less overall wildly-easy energy.

Two years age after being nearly defunct of weekly cardiovascular exercise, I decided to walk up a path to get to an area where one could hike barefoot. At 62 years of age, with a 20 pound bag of food, water and readable papers I hiked up 21 stories and decided to sit at a dry fount to eat, drink and read. After a while I thought, I'm 62, I've beaten myself up hiking this far and I would have to hike another 45 stories to get to the grassy hiking trails. I decided to descend. I drove the 90 minutes home, feeling quite beat-up. I took a hot shower for the negative ions and emerged from the shower feeling great.

C60 rocks!

Of course, we must ask if dogs respond to placebos. But obviously, dogs can show us a lot.

I can relate that some don't have the wonderful experience that I have with C60. (Turnbuckle, this means you!) But C60oo or C60MCT only causes efficient mitochondrial energy production. NO TOXICITY, "even when taken long-term," according to the interview of Dr. F. Moussa. My opinion, too, but based on published data.

Adding epitalon, especially with a thymic peptide, such as TB500, thymulin or other causes a tremendous improvement in "cleansing" pathways. Epitalon w/Thymulin caused the disappearance of skin lesions on my legs that were caused by exposure to toxins. These lesions were big red areas that persisted for many months.

Of all anti-ageing or AGE-REVERSAL molecules I rate C60 #1, with epitalon and thymic peptides both competing for number 2. This is what published data show about E and T. I am too busy to cite everything. But if you are skeptical I might answer your queries if you are polite, I find your question interesting, and have the time.

I am resuming daily use of C60, knowing that I will have to deal with chronic pain in other ways.

Peace!

• Needs references x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#3362 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

I can relate that some don't have the wonderful experience that I have with C60. (Turnbuckle, this means you!) But C60oo or C60MCT only causes efficient mitochondrial energy production. NO TOXICITY, "even when taken long-term," according to the interview of Dr. F. Moussa. My opinion, too, but based on published data.

I can't believe you are bringing that up again. We've discussed that before, and apparently you've forgotten that Moussa was saying that C60 by itself is not toxic, but when you graft things onto it, you can create toxic derivatives, even fatal. So read what Moussa actually says below, and stop spreading that marketing-style propaganda--

Toxicity studies of fullerenes and derivatives.

Kolosnjaj J1, Szwarc H, Moussa F.

Available data clearly shows that pristine C60 has no acute or sub-acute toxicity in a large variety of living organisms, from bacteria and fungal to human leukocytes, and also in drosophila, mice, rats and guinea pigs. In contrast to chemically--either covalently or noncovalently--modified fullerenes, some C60 derivatives can be highly toxic. Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/18217343

And other work indicates that it doesn't require UV light to create a problem, as even red light can produce free radicals when C60 is in the mix, and thus graft components from the oil onto it. The trial with rats given SES produced olive oil mix where they all got cancer shows the danger of spreading this propaganda. It leads people to believe that this stuff is safe under all conditions, even when preparation and chemistry depart from Moussa's paper-- 

These individuals are able to purchase C60 from distributors who state it is “not for human consumption” but also describe many positive qualities allowing the purchaser to assume those benefits would be found in themselves as well. While initial research with C60 showed a reduction in tumor growth, the study Grohn conducted using commercially available C60 found a massive increase in tumor growth.

http://www.weyburnre...earch-1.2261882

Also discussed here on this thread. Finally, by taking it every day, you are departing from the rat trial. From the Baati paper--

The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60] fullerene

we treated the rats daily only during 7 days and weekly during the first two months, then every two weeks until one control rat died.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 16 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3363 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hi Long68, It's at .8mg/ml. On di and tetra peptides, it appears so. My experience (in general) has led me to believe that if you can block enzymatic degradation, acidity, and denaturing by sheer temperature a lot of things are more viable in an OS.

#3364 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:04 AM

I can't believe you are bringing that up again. We've discussed that before, and apparently you've forgotten that Moussa was saying that C60 by itself is not toxic, but when you graft things onto it, you can create toxic derivatives, even fatal. So read what Moussa actually says below, and stop spreading that marketing-style propaganda--

I stand corrected. This is a more prudent consideration.

The main difference that we have is regarding the daily use of C60oo.

Dr. Moussa essentially said in the video interview that C60 - is "absolutely not toxic - even taken at a very long term."

"Pure C60 is not toxic."

He further said that the reason that the rats received reiterated doses is because they would suffer "lipid overload," which doesn't happen to humans.

The reason that I bring this up again is that I see so much confusion about this and I believe that the majority of posts greatly exaggerate possible deleterious effects. It is a fairly simple chemical reaction, that almost any lay person can perform.

Also, after making and taking two batches of the MCT version, I prefer the olive oil version to the MCT with Hydroxytyrosol version for the potency of the effect.

As it is with epitalon versus endoluten and epithalamin, the natural version is superior because there are many more molecules in the natural product that might contribute to the effects, than for instance, only hydroxytyrosol.

Another question that someone might know the answer to is how much longer it takes the extra virgin olive oil to oxidize when it has C60 dissolved in it. Since C60 is a tremendously potent lipophylic antioxidant molecule one would expect that the relatively long-term stability of olive oil would be significantly enhanced, as C60 makes the toxic oxidative degeneration of extra virgin olive oil much slower. 

Isn't this true?

Maybe I'm a bit of a daredevil, but another YOUTUBE video shows Keith Foster, Fellow of the Linnean Society of London, proclaiming the benefits of C60 for human health.

It appears that there is more than one person that thinks that risks of making and taking C60oo are exaggerated.

https://www.youtube....h?v=XNVBIZfiX0Q

Interestingly, he notes that C60 is found in abundance in hardwoods, which can be burned to form a C60-rich charcoal. I wonder how dangerous it is to consume.

I'm guessing that Keith's breath hints of charcoal.

Peace and love!

Edited by mikey, 20 September 2017 - 05:14 AM.

#3365 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:10 AM

Available data clearly shows that pristine C60 has no acute or sub-acute toxicity in a large variety of living organisms, from bacteria and fungal to human leukocytes, and also in drosophila, mice, rats and guinea pigs. In contrast to chemically--either covalently or noncovalently--modified fullerenes, some C60 derivatives can be highly toxic. Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation.

And other work indicates that it doesn't require UV light to create a problem, as even red light can produce free radicals when C60 is in the mix, and thus graft components from the oil onto it. The trial with rats given SES produced olive oil mix where they all got cancer shows the danger of spreading this propaganda. It leads people to believe that this stuff is safe under all conditions, even when preparation and chemistry depart from Moussa's paper--

These individuals are able to purchase C60 from distributors who state it is “not for human consumption” but also describe many positive qualities allowing the purchaser to assume those benefits would be found in themselves as well. While initial research with C60 showed a reduction in tumor growth, the study Grohn conducted using commercially available C60 found a massive increase in tumor growth.

Also discussed here on this thread. Finally, by taking it every day, you are departing from the rat trial. From the Baati paper--

The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60] fullerene

we treated the rats daily only during 7 days and weekly during the first two months, then every two weeks until one control rat died.

#3366 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:18 AM

Turnbuckle, I think the idea of deviating from the approach in the Baati paper might be advisable. That study was done as an LD50 and the odds that they would arrive at an optimized dosing regimen is highly unlikely.

#3367 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

Turnbuckle, I think the idea of deviating from the approach in the Baati paper might be advisable. That study was done as an LD50 and the odds that they would arrive at an optimized dosing regimen is highly unlikely.

I agree that this might not have been optimal, but this wasn't an LD50 trial. Moussa had already said that pristine C60 was nontoxic back in 2007. The stated goal of this trial was to examine "the metabolic fate and the in vivo chronic effects of C60." 

#3368 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

First Post and the last until I have more to report.

If the goal is success, meaning living a longer healthier life, then purity and concentration must play a role in the results. Start with 99.99 % sublimed C60 (zero toluene).  Even the rat trial only used 99.98% purity and did not mention sublimation as a characteristic of the C60.

It would have been nice to see what the Baati paper would have turned up if their protocol didn't sacrifice all the rats receiving 4mg/kg of body weight. You might reason if the goal were to establish a toxicity level, providing more C60, potentially causing the rats to die because of too much C60 might have been an important group to have kept included. It was already pointed out the study went way past the intended time limit by the time the last rat was gone. It is very hard to publish a toxicology report if the rat is still alive years later.

This is part of what intrigues me with the work Purple power is performing. Unlike the test from "Tarek Baati a,b, Fanchon Bourasset c, Najla Gharbi d, Leila Njim b, Manef Abderrabba e, Abdelhamid Kerkeni b, Henri Szwarc d, Fathi Moussa d,*" Purple Power is using a reported 7mg/gram concentration of C60. 1 gram = 1 milliliter according to https://www.convertu.../to/milliliters. My concern here is the 99.9% reported purity level of the C60. Vaughtner is only claiming a 99.95% purity level for their product with a concentration of .8 mg/ml.

For those of you making your own success projects. Carbon60olive.com is claiming a 99.95% purity with no solvent. Turnbuckle has already commented on their math. The claimed dosage is 0.8 mg/ml. In a recent interview Tom Martin, Founder and CEO of C60OliveOil.com is claiming there is no way to achieve a .8 mg/ml saturation level without starting with a minimum of 5 grams of C60. Are most of you using that much in your stirrers just to start the stirring process?

During the interview Sarah Westall inquired about extending Telomeres via C60 to which Mr. Martin indicated that is not a property of C60.

Adding length to Telomeres has been a project of mine for about 8 years now. I have found that it is possible to shorten and lengthen telomeres by watching the intake of various sited substances. C60 does seem to have a stated benefit of being able to stave off tumor growth. I may be reading more into this but, the possibility of increasing telomere length through telomerase activation without stimulating the growth of tumors deserved further investigation. So as soon as I get a baseline blood work performed including the telomere length I'll be starting my investigation into the synergistic effects of C60 in my life studies.

Telomere testing
Telomere testing

I'm older also. I've been supplementing with vitamins for over 4 decades.  2 very famous groups in wealthier circles actually have vitamin regimes for wealthier clients. Cenegenics and The Patton Protocol have similar but not exactly the same. However the combination of the 2 proved to be quite helpful as well as understanding the purpose each business was contributing to.  I ran 5 miles this morning. I bench 130% of my body weight. Last Jan. 2017, after working out for 7 weeks in a row I was able to 40 degree leg press 1500 lbs. That's 10 times my body weight. (Video proof is available for non-believers).  Now with work being busy I'm lucky to be in a gym 3 times a week. I still 40 degree leg press over 1000 lbs. So don't let people fool you into thinking your testosterone level (which naturally fades with age) doesn't have a big impact on the quality of life.

Read my introduction and you will see why I think all of this has meaning. In 2003 I hurt L4 S1 so bad I couldn't walk. 5 years later after recovering, a moment of impatience caused me to reinjure the same area leaving me unable to walk again, just in another country. Wouldn't wish that on anyone if you don't speak the language in that country. Bottom line - These incidents set me in motion to find the fix (phx) that is affordable beyond the realm of advertised prices.  I truly believe your health equals the investment you make in it.

The allometric link I saw early on in the forum got me to look up where the one that works resided.  It can be found at http://clymer.alterv.../allometry.html. Everyone knows rats come in different sizes. So this just makes it easier to give your rat the correct dosage.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#3369 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

Here's a link to the Tom Martin interview referenced in post #3368:  https://steemit.com/...aging-discovery

#3370 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:54 PM

First Post and the last until I have more to report.

If the goal is success, meaning living a longer healthier life, then purity and concentration must play a role in the results. Start with 99.99 % sublimed C60 (zero toluene).  Even the rat trial only used 99.98% purity and did not mention sublimation as a characteristic of the C60.

Toluene is only one of the solvents used. Others are nastier and have high boiling points, thus best to buy the vacuum oven dried product. The stated purity always refers to the purity of the C60 component without regard to residual solvents, and the impurity comprises other fullerenes, mostly C70.

• Good Point x 1

#3371 ambivalent

• 744 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

Re the Tom Martin interview.

There were some interesting anecdotes. Someone was cured of Hepatitis C; a support group of bedridden folk resulting from reactions to vaccines responded remarkably. In general c60oo seems to regulate the immune system, he claims. He also mentions the 43 year old Dutch rower winning the national championship, which is a story most are familiar with. Another claim, which I've not seen discussed here. is the probable prevention of telomere shortening via reduced damage caused by ROS .

But he throws around the possibility we could live for 500 years with C60oo and makes no direction towards risk; in fact he implies just the opposite when at 46min he claims correctly that we have no idea on the shelf-life, but implies the c60 preserves the oil - he infers the 2 year shelf-life is conservative (referencing Baati's use of the same batch of oil throughout the experiment, but the oil was frozen I believe)  This is a pretty dangerous comment to broadcast to a whole bunch of longevity-noobies; as we've learnt the mix is anything but stable, although the relationship between the formation of epoxides and toxicity is unclear - just that toxicity will occurr at some point. We still don't know how much light exposure is dangerous.

From recollection, no mention either that this has not been FDA approved for consumption, which may not matter to guys hanging out here, but is important for those of lower risk-profile (not that FDA approval is a great filter).

It was interesting in parts, weak in others but also I'd have to say irresponsible at times. When I used his product I felt it  though was pretty good but the interview clearly lacked balance and wasn't reassuring . 

The host clearly isn't aware of any risk, perhaps Kmoody could grab a few minutes of her time since channel does appear to have sparked interest in those who would otherwise be unlikely to find or look for c60oo (judging by the considerable jump in sales after one broadcast).

#3372 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

But he throws around the possibility we could live for 500 years with C60oo and makes no direction towards risk; in fact he implies just the opposite when at 46min he claims correctly that we have no idea on the shelf-life, but implies the c60 preserves the oil - he infers the 2 year shelf-life is conservative (referencing Baati's use of the same batch of oil throughout the experiment, but the oil was frozen I believe)  

The 500 years is magical thinking and a 2-year shelf life is unlikely. The Baati oil was given to a member here who used it on mice. While his experiment was highly uncontrolled, the mice did not live to an impressive age and all died of cancer. He showed pictures of his oil and the oil as it originally looked, and it was obviously quite degraded. You can see those pictures here. C60 oil is far more sensitive than people believe, and will degrade with oxygen and light. It is very sensitive to light and even red light will produce singlet oxygen. So the amber bottles it is sold in are not adequate. 

• Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3373 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

I have personally tested https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1  using a https://www.amazon.c...1?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I found the glass internal bottom to be able to withstand 800 to 900 RPM easily using the jar dead center of the magnetic stirrer. I wanted to perform the stirring in low light but not total darkness to me. The other part was to have something that would allow stirring with a lid on so even if I ran this in a dark area I would worry less about contaminants. The 8.5 oz. units also work. I have not tested the 1 Liter version. No leaching, no light, closed top, and compatible with a magnetic stirrer when used with a high shear gear type octagonal Magneton stir bar. Does anyone else have experience with this combination or parts of this combination?

• Informative x 2

#3374 Rebirth

• 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, Got interested from Clif's interview with Sarah Westall.  I was able to get some purple power quickly.  the wife and I began taking it and immediately noticed several effects.

Myself

1. very definite energy boost and physical endurance increase at the gym and exercise

2; mental clarity

3. no buzz from drinking wine.  I seldom drink, but was very surprised that 3 glasses had no effect whatsoever, not even the headache and drowsiness I usually get afterwards..

4. after a month of taking C60 a small hanging floater in my right eye has disappeared after being there for 3 years.

Wife

1.  energy boost.  she loves it for this

2.  a floater in her eye is diminishing

We got some of the Good and Cheap stuff from Amazon and tried it for a week and the energy boost and other effects went away.  My floater did not return, but the wife's did.  in fairness though, it was not fully gone yet.

We switched back to the purple power and immediately the energy came back.  Have any other people here had experience with the Goodandcheap stuff?

I  am purchasing the equipment to make our own.  I have access to a vacuum oven and so will additionally purify the product before use.  Is there a recommended protocol for the vacuum oven?

Question...  Are centrifuging and filtering necessary?  Seems that Dr. Moussa said no.  I was thinking of this for a regimen

in 1 liter of olive oil add 5 grams of C60

stir for 2+ weeks in the dark

let settle for 1 week

Pour off all but a few ounces on the bottom of the flask

add 1 gram more C60 and another liter of oil and repeat.

Or should I just start with 1 gram per liter?

Will the undissolved portion settle out at all in 1G (gravity)? or must you centrifuge?

This would seem to follow Martin's admonition to start with more than just a gram or so per liter and would reuse the extra C60 in the next batch.  Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.  I am an engineer, but not a chemist. 

#3375 Tim Ventura

• 48 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:34 AM

What is the "purple power"? Is that a specific form of C60oo?

#3376 Shemp999

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

https://www.c60purplepower.com/

They only sell C60 coconut and avocado oil, both of which are out of stock presently.

#3377 Francesco Calderone

• 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

https://www.c60purplepower.com/

They only sell C60 coconut and avocado oil, both of which are out of stock presently.

Only the pack of 4 oz; the other of 8 oz is available! But the prize  are high!

Edited by Francesco Calderone, 14 October 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#3378 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

I've tried the coconut oil with C60 and wasn't a huge fan. I had some digestive issues, though it was more palatable to me than the EVOO for whatever reason. I'm very curious about the avocado. Francesco, if you want to go with C60EVOO check out https://carbon60plus.com/shop/ they're at $27.00/119ml (4oz) and it's in stock.

#3379 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Interview with 2 Top Scientists researching long term effects on C60 and how it effects Telomere length. Phil Catalano and Max Champie. Spoiler Alert - It is surprising and encouraging.

As of last night their products were still available online. Use your forum wisdom to decide for yourself.

• like x 1

#3380 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:55 PM

At around 45:00 the dude on the left says "C60 increases psychic ability" ph34r.png biggrin.png huh.png

Edited by platypus, 22 October 2017 - 03:55 PM.

• Cheerful x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3381 Shemp999

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

I knew he was going to say that.
  • Cheerful x 1

#3382 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:54 AM

Interview with 2 Top Scientists researching long term effects on C60 and how it effects Telomere length. Phil Catalano and Max Champie. Spoiler Alert - It is surprising and encouraging.

As of last night their products were still available online. Use your forum wisdom to decide for yourself.

All due respect to them, some of the stuff they are saying was pretty woowoo and in parts factually incorrect. I love Clif High but he's unleashed a pretty dangerous thing with Sarah Westall who is now on a c60 crusade. When top Nasa scientists in labcoats appear on youtube and they're selling products they happen to be talking about, i run for the hills.

• Good Point x 1

#3383 Rebirth

• 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:44 AM

These guys are so goofy, they have to be for real.  Don't know if you've ever dealt with any real scientists, but most are just like these guys. Quirky, opinionated, and entertaining.  I take what they say with a grain of salt, but basically I think their hearts are really in this, and I take them seriously, very seriously.

Hamish,if you can come back from the hills for just a minute, I am wondering what parts you thought were factually incorrect.  ??

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3384 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

a 2-year shelf life is unlikely.

I recently downed a bottle of Vaughter C60OO that I had left (unopened) and misplaced for approximately 2 years.

Taste, smell, viscosity and color were all indistinguishable from bottles I had consumed immediately upon receiving shipment.

Even the peppery back of the throat burn that is indicative of Vaughter EVOO (high oleocanthal content) WAS STILL THERE.

Admittedly, the bottle was brown/amber glass, and was in a very, very infrequently used cupboard -- so no light.

So, my experience is that a 2 year shelf-life is quite likely.

Edited by sensei, 16 November 2017 - 04:30 PM.

• Agree x 1

#3385 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:39 PM

What is the "purple power"? Is that a specific form of C60oo?

When using an oil that is clear in color, the dissolved C60 looks purple or magenta.

If one mixes C60 into an EVOO that has a high polyphenol content, the color starts as magenta then turns into a dark merlot that changes to a dark brownish-merlot as the level of dissolved C60 increases.

This process happens over the course of a few days to a week.

If one uses a highly processed Olive Oil that is clear -- the C60OO starts as pink and than gradually changes to magenta/purple as the concentration of dissolved C60 increases.

I mixed up a batch with an extremely clear processed OO and the batch stayed magenta until consumed through the course of a few weeks.

Other clear oils used result in the same effect.

Edited by sensei, 16 November 2017 - 04:42 PM.

• like x 1

#3386 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, Got interested from Clif's interview with Sarah Westall.  I was able to get some purple power quickly.  the wife and I began taking it and immediately noticed several effects.

Myself

1. very definite energy boost and physical endurance increase at the gym and exercise

2; mental clarity

3. no buzz from drinking wine.  I seldom drink, but was very surprised that 3 glasses had no effect whatsoever, not even the headache and drowsiness I usually get afterwards..

4. after a month of taking C60 a small hanging floater in my right eye has disappeared after being there for 3 years.

Wife

1.  energy boost.  she loves it for this

2.  a floater in her eye is diminishing

We got some of the Good and Cheap stuff from Amazon and tried it for a week and the energy boost and other effects went away.  My floater did not return, but the wife's did.  in fairness though, it was not fully gone yet.

We switched back to the purple power and immediately the energy came back.  Have any other people here had experience with the Goodandcheap stuff?

I  am purchasing the equipment to make our own.  I have access to a vacuum oven and so will additionally purify the product before use.  Is there a recommended protocol for the vacuum oven?

Question...  Are centrifuging and filtering necessary?  Seems that Dr. Moussa said no.  I was thinking of this for a regimen

in 1 liter of olive oil add 5 grams of C60

stir for 2+ weeks in the dark

let settle for 1 week

Pour off all but a few ounces on the bottom of the flask

add 1 gram more C60 and another liter of oil and repeat.

Or should I just start with 1 gram per liter?

Will the undissolved portion settle out at all in 1G (gravity)? or must you centrifuge?

This would seem to follow Martin's admonition to start with more than just a gram or so per liter and would reuse the extra C60 in the next batch.  Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.  I am an engineer, but not a chemist. 

I had no problem using a milligram scale and measuring out 160 mg C60, crushing in a mortar and pestle, putting in a mason jar, adding 200 ml of olive oil and shaking 2 -3 times a day (for about a week) until no residue was visible at the bottom of the jar and the color was the correct shade of deep merlot.

I have consumed more than 2 grams of C60

I can confirm the inability to get drunk unless one consumes an astoundingly large amount -- and even then no hangover.

I can (and did previously) report that while using C60 the dose of benzodiazepines required for effect was increased four-fold

5 grams per liter is a waste of C60 -- max solubility is ~.9mg per ml -- so ~900 mg per liter at 60 degrees C

Edited by sensei, 16 November 2017 - 04:52 PM.

#3387 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

I recently downed a bottle of Vaughter C60OO that I had left (unopened) and misplaced for approximately 2 years.

Taste, smell, viscosity and color were all indistinguishable from bottles I had consumed immediately upon receiving shipment.

Even the peppery back of the throat burn that is indicative of Vaughter EVOO (high oleocanthal content) WAS STILL THERE.

Admittedly, the bottle was brown/amber glass, and was in a very, very infrequently used cupboard -- so no light.

If your quality standard for drugs is taste, then you might have a point.

• Disagree x 1

#3388 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

If your quality standard for drugs is taste, then you might have a point.

It is common knowledge that high quality olive oil's polyphenol (antioxidant) content protects it from oxidation quite well.

That's one reason that it has been popular in warm climates for thousands of years before refrigerators existed. 

The addition of perhaps the most potent antioxidant in the world, C60 should improve preservation considerably.

However, prudence dictates storing the finished C60oo in the freezer for optimal preservation. Just to be prudent.

• Agree x 1

#3389 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

It is common knowledge that high quality olive oil's polyphenol (antioxidant) content protects it from oxidation quite well.

That's one reason that it has been popular in warm climates for thousands of years before refrigerators existed. 

The addition of perhaps the most potent antioxidant in the world, C60 should improve preservation considerably.

However, prudence dictates storing the finished C60oo in the freezer for optimal preservation. Just to be prudent.

When I was in my high dose regimen, I had multiple batches in mason jars in multiple states of completion.

I was taking 50 ml multiple times per week and sometimes per day.

No need to freeze it.

• Disagree x 1

#3390 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

I'm still self-experimenting with it, too, although at a mellow, hesitant pace. I mix a half gram SES Carbon 60 99.99% UHP per 750ml of olive oil (Australian Picholine: "Harvest Date, May 2017; FFA: .1 Poly: 440 Peroxide: 5.4 Oleic: 72.8")

I don't use a magnetic stirring device or a mortar and pestle, but I do wrap the bottle in black duvatine, store it in a dark cabinet, and shake it about once per day for more than a month. Then I take about a tea spoon once a week, usually less than that.

I'm giving to my seven year old black slink machine of an indoor cat, too, I put a few drops in her kernels once a week. Neither of us, cat nor human, have noticed anything brilliant or life altering about the stuff. I never have, and if she the cat has, she's not meowing about it in the English language. She seems to be aging right on schedule for a cat.

Not exactly a glowing review from me, I realize, but at least I'm honest. Blood panels checked once per year have stayed the same whether I take c60 or not. So I question why, then drop it, only to pick it up later and try again.
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users