• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Cycling racetams and other supplements

piracetam aniracetam oxiracetam pramiracetam sulbutiamine phenylethylamine dimethylamylamine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kevinspaceyisunderrated

• 51 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

I have been taking piracetam and choline bitartrate for a little over a week and am trying to add some new supplements to my daily stack. My goal is to treat my debilitating chronic fatigue, brain fog, and ADHD without becoming dependent on a powerful stimulant like Adderall. I'm currently a student and lift heavy 4 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday). I've read some horror stories about taking Sulbutiamine every day so I only plan to use it on workout days for extra energy. My fear is that I'll be lethargic and unmotivated on my off days (three of which are weekdays) so I might consume more caffeine and 1, 3 dimethylamylamine to offset the lack of Sulbutiamine. Mental energy and focus are more important than improving my physique but I'd like continue my current workout regimen. I don't know much about the different racetams or how they work together. Are there some I should only take in the afternoon? Can I avoid gaining a tolerance by changing the dosage every day (ex- day 1 higher doses for piracetam and oxiracetam; day 2 higher doses of noopept and pramiracetam. Or would it be advantageous to never take the same racetam on consecutive days)? Any other supplements you recommend for my goals?

Here is what I ordered yesterday:

500g piracetam
500g choline bitartrate
50g Aniracetam
50g Oxiracetam
10g Pramiracetam
100g Caffeine Anhydrous
50g Sulbutiamine
10g 1, 3 dimethylamylamine
50g Phenylethylamine
100g ALCAR

I found two sample stacks containing most of what I have from a bulk seller:

Nootropic stack can be taken once in the morning, and once in the early afternoon in the following dosages:
{25-50mg DMAA}
{250-750mg Sulbutiamine}
{100-200mg Caffeine Anhydrous}
{500mg-1g Choline CDP}
{250mg Pramiracetam (morning only)}
{750mg - 1.5g Aniracetam (morning only)}
{20mg Noopept (afternoon only)}
{750mg - 1.5g Oxiracetam (afternoon only)}

Energy stack taken once daily in the following dosages:

{25-50mg DMAA aka 1,3 dimethylamylamine}
{25-50mg Hordenine HCL}
{100-200mg Caffeine}
{500-750mg Phenylethylamine}

Edited by kevinspaceyisunderrated, 15 July 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#2 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

That seems like A LOT of stimulation. I refer to the caffeine, DMAA, and ALCAR. What made me reconsider my adderall use was the horrible "strung out" feeling of way too much cardiovascular stress. It depends on what you are going for but I would try to at least halve your caffeine intake with everything else you take. Trust me you do not need over 200 mg of caffeine a day even by itself, much less with some of your other ingredients. OTOH, if you are experiencing some lethargy because of the racetams, some stimulants might not be so bad. I would definitely add fish oil to this stack.

As to cycling, I rarely cycle racetams and found their effects to remain pretty constant or even cumulative.

Edited by victortsoi, 15 July 2012 - 10:07 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kevinspaceyisunderrated

• Topic Starter
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

That seems like A LOT of stimulation. I refer to the caffeine, DMAA, and ALCAR. What made me reconsider my adderall use was the horrible "strung out" feeling of way too much cardiovascular stress. It depends on what you are going for but I would try to at least halve your caffeine intake with everything else you take. Trust me you do not need over 200 mg of caffeine a day even by itself, much less with some of your other ingredients. OTOH, if you are experiencing some lethargy because of the racetams, some stimulants might not be so bad. I would definitely add fish oil to this stack.

As to cycling, I rarely cycle racetams and found their effects to remain pretty constant or even cumulative.

I don't plan on taking any stimulants daily other than caffeine. I'll take your advice and only consume 150-200mg a day. My products should arrive tomorrow so expect an update sometime this week.

#4 kevinspaceyisunderrated

• Topic Starter
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

There was a shipping error so won't receive my pramiracetam, Aniracetam, and Oxiracetam until next week. I was very happy with my mood and energy levels today at work. The only fatigue I experienced was around noon when my morning dose was wearing off and my afternoon one had yet to kick in. It is now 5:17 and I still have an amazing feeling mental clarity. Tomorrow I will be dropping the ALCAR and PEA and adding Sulbutiamine and schizandrol-a for my pre-workout. As I previously stated, my goal is to avoid gaining a tolerance and becoming dependent on the stimulants and stimulant-like supplements I'm taking. I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow. Please feel free to critique my supplement regimen if you notice anything odd or dangerous. Here is a list of what I took today:

Morning (6am):
100mg caffeine
500mg ALCAR
500mg Phenylethylamine (PEA)
1g piracetam
1g choline
40mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine

Afternoon (12:30):
100mg caffeine
500mg ALCAR
40mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine
{20mg Noopept
500mg choline

#5 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

I didnt want to start another thread but i had a question.

When one says you have to cycle racetams, does it mean you cant use any racetam of any kind during that time?

Eg: if i used Prami for 1 month, and decide to cycle it, can i use Oxi during the 1 week cycling period? or should i not take any racetams at all?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

I didnt want to start another thread but i had a question.

When one says you have to cycle racetams, does it mean you cant use any racetam of any kind during that time?

Eg: if i used Prami for 1 month, and decide to cycle it, can i use Oxi during the 1 week cycling period? or should i not take any racetams at all?

All racetam's affect genetic expression of multiple receptors - and thus have stronger effects on brain chemistry over time.

Colouracetam is safest long-term, so is Piracetam - although I've never cycled them and usually take them all year round - no issues imo.

Edited by Area-1255, 25 August 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, pramiracetam, sulbutiamine, phenylethylamine, dimethylamylamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users