Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Sun Nootropics

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#91 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

I agree that describing the compound is best - from it's color to it's texture etc. Now, I'm not sure if this would help but back when I was using Phenibut more often, I purchased from a company on Amazon who sells a very good quality product. Interestingly enough, the package included the Certificate of Analysis from China and the purchase amount (25kgs!). Inside the packaging was also another certificate from a lab in California where they sent a sample of their batch to be tested. This would make sense to them as a seller of said product for a couple important reasons. One being, they don't want to poison their customers, they'd want to get good ratings on Amazon and they'd want people to come back and buy again. For the amount (25kgs) per purchase order, testing a sample regardless of the cost at a secondary facility would be pittance compared to the profit they'd get in return. The analysis measured things like boiling points, heavy metal content etc and was found to be 99.5+% pure just as was stated on the chinese lab sheet. I'll see if I can find those certs as I know I kept them and perhaps provide another facility that tests/analyzes purity of nootropics. I'm not sure if they'd test a controlled substance though. I'd be willing to pitch in some as well but, for now, I wouldn't be trying the products. At the very least, a good liver supplement that has it's share of antioxidants would probably be a good idea. The last thing you want is to ingest something that's toxic to you.

#92 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

I agree.. a picture will not prove anything..even an ir spectrum could come up inconclusive. I do have a perscription for nuvigil..it is expensive..and through this site obviously without digging around as much as I should have. came across sunnoot. So I will probably jist toss this junk because in the end this is a prime example of why capatalism and government regulation sometimes get a thumbs up from me. And that is why I will continue to purchase regulated products thru the appropriate chanels. So in the end many people are recieving a little piece of the pie and one pill ends up being 11 $ even with insurance. But the more people or regulators involed divides the risk factor equivalentlly ..there for making it. As safe as it is expensive. . Im probably done with this whole noot thing..im now finding out many american sites are probably using the same manufactures sun is using. Obviuosly we all know of at least one 2 american sites that are solid for noots..but everyday new people are poppoing up claiming to have legitimate stuff..its so hard now to see what the source was...captains log march 12 2013 ..rolling thunder

Edited by rolling thunder, 13 March 2013 - 12:42 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#93 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

I agree.. a picture will not prove anything..even an ir spectrum could come up inconclusive. I do have a perscription for provigil..it is expensive..and through this site obviously without digging around as much as I should have. came across sunnoot. So I will probably jist toss this junk because in the end this is a prime example of why capatalism and government regulation sometimes get a thumbs up from me. And that is why I will continue to purchase regulated products thru the appropriate chanels. So in the end many people are recieving a little piece of the pie and one pill ends up being 11 $ even with insurance. But the more people or regulators involed divides the risk factor equivalentlly ..there for making it. As safe as it is expensive. . Im probably done with this whole noot thing..im now finding out many american sites are probably using the same manufactures sun is using. Obviuosly we all know of at least one 2 american sites that are solid for noots..but everyday new people are poppoing up claiming to have legitimate stuff..its so hard now to see what the source was...captains log march 12 2013 ..rolling thunder

Pffft. Remember, the very drugs that are 'regulated' also carry a risk and despite being about as good quality as you can get, doesn't make it safe. The FDA and it's subcontractors that actually run human clinical trials on 'drugs' once it's approved (and after animal studies) is not a very standardized approach, nor do they have the resources to assure the quality of the data remains unbiased. More and more of these subcontractors are utilizing research subjects from 3rd world countries who are only supposed to be participating in one clinical drug trial when it turns out they're involved in 4, 5 or more. Why? Because they get money from it. So, the evidence and side effect profiles of many of these new drugs is not truly reliable. Remember Fen-phen and Vioxx? Those were two drugs that received a ton of media coverage. Anyways, I'm just saying that with time, many drugs once though safe, may not be. Canada pulled Adderall XR for it's connection of increased risk of MI and strokes. I'm not saying Modafinil is screwed, but if you think that just because the drugs are 'regulated' and go through proper channels as you say - that they're safe, well, there's no guarantee of that. In fact, once their patent expires and generics become available...you may not be getting what you thought you were getting. Reason? Money. Check it:

http://www.forbes.co...fda-needs-help/

#94 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

I definetly agree!! But with the suing hapy society we live in..more precautions are taken to ensure big corps future litigation is minimalized...saying that I still totaly agree with you..the fda could give a shit if a company comes out with acne medicine that ends up stroking kids at the age of 21..bit still like I said the risk is at least minimalized..nothing will ever be 100% sure shot. Thanks all!

#95 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

i am Qiubai, i am Anne, and according to some of your description of orders i can figure out who is who. and you know Anne Zhong, right?
first i should say something about modafinil NMR and Adarfinil NMR. modafinil has met problem in one order from France, but our test is fine to be modafinil, so i post, if you guys in longecity can verify that it is modafinil, so sun nootropic will still sell it, and if not, we do not sell it anymore. as to Adrafinil, it is normal to have problems, we are devoloping it so surely we meet problems. Things grow need a process, A bite to eat into a fat man is not good. i post to tell the turth. BTW, it is ready now.
second, sun nootropic products stand to test, though may a little deviation from referance substance(whiich is very very expensive), but it does work and deos not do harm to health, we run sun nootropic the fourth year now.
third, i am a fresh graduate and know little about marketing, and i make some mistake when marketing, maybe adrafinil is one case. however, i speak for sun nootropic myself, and do need any disguise as sun nootropic customer who then tell others that sun nootropic is good. many marketing friends suugest me this tips. i myself think sincere and braveness to everyone is the key, i take time to think it over, that is not easy for me. i will meet a lot of problems on this road.
fourth, we chinese do not use nootropic now(later i think, nootropic will the popular soon in China), thus i do not have available info concerning nootropic stack, ect. our chemicals know less than you noot user in this aspects, if anyone would like to do me a favor, please add me as friend.
last, i notice some one ask about the service fee, do leave it alone, and i will suugest to remove it.
thanks for your time.

#96 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Is this a joke!!! Oh my god!! So your saying what you sold me 3 days before you asked if a forum could identify your substance and then 3 people confirmed it was unstable..so I have indeed been injesting substances you later found to be unsafe..I dont care if your a marketing grad or steve jobs..this is so unethical I cant even believe it...someone please get a moderator on here know. .give me a refund. I will be contacting you in moments..by the way..id quit your day job..by the way the adra and moda are both bonk..you cant get proper moda unless the adra is proper. Because moda is the next step after proper adra synth..its all bogus

Edited by rolling thunder, 13 March 2013 - 03:14 AM.

#97 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Is this a joke!!! Oh my god!! So your saying what you sold me 3 days before you asked if a forum could identify your substance and then 3 people confirmed it was unstable..so I have indeed been injesting substances you later found to be unsafe..I dont care if your a marketing grad or steve jobs..this is so unethical I cant even believe it...someone please get a moderator on here know. .give me a refund. I will be contacting you in moments..by the way..id quit your day job

It is verified by our chemical to be modafinil , and then i post on longecity it is modafinil too. we plan to not to sell it because of modafinil affairs but the result keep us move on.
please keep me contacted about your test result, all right? if it is unsafe, we will give refund and do not sell it anymore.

#98 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

SOMEONE GET A MODERATOR.. physicsmaestro is the one that read your report..HE IS A STUDENT..NOT A PROFESSIONAL...I CANT BELIEVE YOUR ASKING STUDENTS TO READ YOUR CHEMICAL RESULTS. That should be your job

#99 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

SOMEONE GET A MODERATOR.. physicsmaestro is the one that read your report..HE IS A STUDENT..NOT A PROFESSIONAL...I CANT BELIEVE YOUR ASKING STUDENTS TO READ YOUR CHEMICAL RESULTS. That should be your job

our chemicals confirmed our result before i post. i just want to know guys in longecity say something about modafinil and to decide whether we should sell it or not, i am not asking student to read. i do not mean it.
however, you can test your modafinil from us and send me your result.
Calm down, do not be that angry first, we wait to see if our modafinil is safe or not. is it OK? maybe it is time to say good night now in your country.
quality problems we will give you full refund.

#100 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Hello Qiubai (Anne). For our satisfaction, can you share the NMR and other test files for your modafinil and also for your reference? I know you said there may be little deviation. If possible, I would like to have a professional chemist compare the two. This will help us in trusting the product more. Thanks.

#101 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

Mine is very crystalline like with some sugar like particles..two different sizes. And it sticks to everything.even the spoon I use. .it really has no taste..im in the same boat as you. .I took 300mg and didnt notice much

Can't be modafinil nor adrafinil, the taste should be sour and repulsive.
And if it sticks to the spoon like a metal to a magnet could be heavy metals?

#102 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

if it sticks to the spoon like a metal to a magnet could be heavy metals?

Don't be ridiculous. It's almost certainly static electricity or some other materials-effect at work.

#103 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

Don't be ridiculous. It's almost certainly static electricity or some other materials-effect at work.

I didn't say it was don't be riled. Heavy metals is actually an important concern.

#104 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

I didn't say it was don't be riled. Heavy metals is actually an important concern.

It is, but white powder sticking to surfaces has nothing to do with it. Heavy metal contamination is in parts-per-million or parts-per-billion.

#105 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

please keep me contacted about your test result, all right? if it is unsafe, we will give refund and do not sell it anymore.

i said this because we are sure it is safe not because it is unsafe, i am sure about this point. our quality is fine, i hope everyone calms down.
believe our result and believe your result. do not be in panic, you all freak me out.
again, our modafinil is fine.that is why i post. why i post things that are bad to sun nootropic
  • like x 1

#106 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

you should test(if you do not trust me) and then decide to refund.
it is easy, test to speak for yourself.
have a good night

#107 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

omg, what a joke. I'd avoid this place like the plague. Their 'tests' show it's ok. Ummm, yeah.

#108 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

Yeah she said the modafinil was ok .but the adrafinil was unstable and she is sorry according to her its "normal"to have bonk adra...so anyone who has used that product is screwed.. lets let anne show the results..its pretty messed up that someone would even think about about selling unstable noots...but at least shes trying to be honest and come clean..which still doesnt make the fact that people are posibly being poisened alright.

Edited by rolling thunder, 13 March 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#109 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

our chemicals confirmed our result before i post.

What you probably mean is your "chemists" confirmed it but the question is how can you make modafinil if you are only developing adrafinil.
When as members here say that modafinil needs one more chemical reaction than adrafinil or in other words how can your modafinil be ok when the adrafinil is not.

What did those people get who ordered modafinil was there any modafinil to begin with?

From a marketing point of view you better share this information or you will lose customers (like 90% of them)

#110 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Did anyone on this thread get a creepy email from nubrain last night? Is my email adress available for people to see thru this forum or is it private...im kinda creeped out right now..im sensing somekind of conection here
  • dislike x 2

#111 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Did anyone on this thread get a creepy email from nubrain last night? Is my email adress available for people to see thru this forum or is it private...im kinda creeped out right now..im sensing somekind of conection here

I got an e-mail telling me my order was shipped. It wasn't creepy at all.. you're probably just paranoid.

Edited by peakplasma, 13 March 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#112 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Haha I guess that would be creepy coming from them!!!

#113 adam89

• 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

I will say- I ordered from sunnoot -they sent the package on march 5th and i recieved it 4 days later in illinois.. Not bad... definetly interesting stuff going on here though

#114 Adam90

• 71 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

I will say- I ordered from sunnoot -they sent the package on march 5th and i recieved it 4 days later in illinois.. Not bad... definetly interesting stuff going on here though

Are you trolling with my name or is this just a coincidence?
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#115 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

You very much seem like a Sunnoot employee who is lying here. You think we couldn't tell? You registered just yesterday and apparently tried to copy the name and location of existing users here. We aren't that foolish.

#116 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Weird stuff is happening here...

#117 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Oh man..id be laughning right now if I wasnt busy trying to flush the poison from my brain
  • like x 1

#118 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

what? that stuff really poisoned you?

#119 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

No.ive been taking milk thistle for 2 days now ..because it was clearly stated that they did have bad adrafinil and it is "normal" for them to have bad batches..clearly admitting fault. So just in case ive been detoxing big time. Like you said some metals can get stuck in your brain and are very hard to remove.. I was joking..but its really not funny

Edited by rolling thunder, 13 March 2013 - 10:06 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#120 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

yeah if it was adrafinil then yeah it poisoned your liver, milk thistle is good for that, NAC too.
Dunno about heavy metals, it's easy to fake test results in china, you never know if you're ingesting poison, it's all bogus.
now with that fake adam89 guy I'm scared this company is turning rogue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users