Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Sun Nootropics

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#121 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oh man..id be laughning right now if I wasnt busy trying to flush the poison from my brain

I honestly laughed at that...despite the potential seriousness of the matter. In all likelihood, you're fine....but yeah, I'd just as well feed it to some annoying rodent or something. heh..Conduct some experiments in high doses and see if it's becomes highly focused or dies. Then, promptly toss the rest in the garbage since rats-human studies are pretty dumb in the end anyways.

#122 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hahha..I know!! There actually really smart and this is a sick experiment..they loaded the toxic powder with some insane nano technology ..and their monitoring my brain while sitting in some burned out fishing factory in china

Edited by rolling thunder, 13 March 2013 - 10:48 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#123 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

Sun nootropic should really get transparent about their stuff, only that way they will get more customers not by selling stuff they don't know anything about.
now this makes me think that the parathion horror story could have been real.

#124 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

I will say- I ordered from sunnoot -they sent the package on march 5th and i recieved it 4 days later in illinois.. Not bad... definetly interesting stuff going on here though

You very much seem like a Sunnoot employee who is lying here. You think we couldn't tell? You registered just yesterday and apparently tried to copy the name and location of existing users here. We aren't that foolish.

i do not know who adam89 is. but i am sure he is not sun nootropic employee.

#125 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

In defense of Sun Nootropics, I doubt they would be foolish enough to be trying such transparent tricks.

It's much more likely adam89 is an opportunistic competitor trying to fuel and fan the fire against them with a false flag.

Nevertheless, this recent publicity has turned the tide on Sun... perhaps they could attempt a gesture of good faith to restore their credibility? Just a thought.

Edited by peakplasma, 14 March 2013 - 01:06 AM.

• like x 1

#126 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

Thing that's weird is that you're asking people to be guinea pigs and test it and if they like it, you'll sell it. If the tests don't go well, you won't sell it. I'm almost wondering if you meant "testing" as ingesting the product and assessing how it works for themselves, or testing the product at an independent lab...something Sunnoot should do in the first place but only if you had a clue as to how and manufacture the product safely. Ugh.

#127 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Sun nootropic should really get transparent about their stuff, only that way they will get more customers not by selling stuff they don't know anything about.
now this makes me think that the parathion horror story could have been real.

thank for your advice, but can you give more details on how to get transparent.
sun nootropic is sure that we sell safe modafinil, acctually it is safe, we have tested it, and i am sure that some customers test it,too.
i post about modafinil NMR not because sun nootropic don't know anything about the stuff, but we do know. i post to verify it is modafinil, am i so stupid? oh, maybe i guess. i just do not know someone overreact it as " unsafe"
we have finised modafnil long ago, many of you know this . and for adrafinil, we start to delovep the end of last year, for the first several times, we has little problem as i post, and we do not sell it to anyone.

#128 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

Thing that's weird is that you're asking people to be guinea pigs and test it and if they like it, you'll sell it. If the tests don't go well, you won't sell it. I'm almost wondering if you meant "testing" as ingesting the product and assessing how it works for themselves, or testing the product at an independent lab...something Sunnoot should do in the first place but only if you had a clue as to how and manufacture the product safely. Ugh.

hello, i do that because i am sure it is safe modafinil, i do not ask them to test it, but to read the NMR only.
we test it at an independent lab, and isn`t as to how and manufacture the product safely is commercial secret, i just wonder?
i would like to offer the clue, can you tell me more about it?

#129 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

The clue is you cannot make moda without adra...one comes before the other. A chemical company should know this
  • dislike x 1

#130 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

The clue is you cannot make moda without adra...one comes before the other. A chemical company should know this

https://www.erowid.o....modafinil.html

#131 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

The scarry part about that is 4 of those expirimental synths only yeilded about 95% purity..the last and hardest one (doubt that this was chosen method) is 99%

#132 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

In defense of Qiubai, I will say here that their NMR spectra for their modafinil was shared. I had a professional chemist friend with experience in the pharmaceuticals industry check it and confirm it for correctness. I was told it looks correct for modafinil. This is good news, although it still raises a few questions: (1) Must I also get it read by others? (probably should) (2) Is it really the NMR of what they synthesized, or is it the NMR of a reference material? (3) Which other tests need to be done on it?

Edited by Climactic, 14 March 2013 - 05:26 AM.

#133 Adam90

• 71 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hmm.. some funky stuff going on here. However, still no conclusive evidence of illegitimate products.

#134 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'd say send a sample to Alkemists Laboratories but it appears they're a natural product consulting and quality control firm.
  • like x 1

#135 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Re-reading all this bashing makes me think Rolling Thunder, with his 33 posts, comes to bash out al the light of the Sun. Maybe he sells Modafinil himself hoping tomget rich too quick?
Offcourse we got to be careful and KNOW what we take, but let's not completely smash everything this Anne /quibibi comes to tell here. She obviously isn'nt a chemist, just a marketing employee, tries to explain things in a language that isn't hers (nor mine as you can see :p)
I think we should stay calm and not act like Americans, and respect the fact she openly states she works for Sun and tries to understand what s goin on.

Let's talk instead of fight?

#136 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Thats funny..remone cause I actually messaged you to see if we could compare product..and never heard from you..and. awhile back in this thread I said I think 2 people are working for sun.and one of them was you.. my wallet would love me if I had those capabilities and I sure wouldnt need to ask members to decipher a mnr report if I could make fricken moda.i would just put up a bogus report..so that doesnt make sense. Also im bashing because who would ever go on the internet and say im sorry we are still developing adra and its "normal to have badbatches that we sell..who wouldnt bee upset..not making sense yet? And yes i am american..and multiculturalism is not a dirty word here as it is in the netherlands..but I guess your democratic party continues to forbid any use of skin color language ..yet you as an individual feel as though you can categorize me as an american for beeing upset..I bet you could make great changes in your country if you spoke like this freely in your homeland.. and yes i have 33 posts..you have 16..whats the point...I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED A WEBSITE.. by the way was it alright to fight as an american when we freed your country from that dude called hitler...now that is fighting..this is talking

Edited by rolling thunder, 14 March 2013 - 10:23 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#137 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Let's calm down, stay cool-headed, and not overreact. Fewer words are better. Not everyone needs to go through a dozen pages of commentary. If we don't have anything meaningful to share, let's zip it. I'm sleep-deprived enough as it is.

Edited by Climactic, 14 March 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#138 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

stay calm and not act like Americans, and respect the fact she openly states she works for Sun and tries to understand what s goin on.

Let's talk instead of fight?

I serioisly cannot get over this horrible comment. Once again..was it alright to fight as americans when we freed your country from a dude called hitler. Now that was fighting..this is talking.. a nationalist pig asking to not fight...how ironic

Edited by rolling thunder, 14 March 2013 - 10:48 PM.

#139 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

I think we should stay calm and not act like Americans,

I serioisly cannot get over this horrible comment. Once again..was it alright to fight as americans when we freed your country from a dude called hitler. Now that was fighting..this is talking.. a nationalist pig asking to not fight...how ironic

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#140 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

Dude, chill the fuck out.

Anne from Sun Nootropics is not literally Satan... If you think there is a problem with your Modafinil powder then get it tested or send me a sample and I'll verify it for you.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#141 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Easy killer..why dont you read who the quote came from..not anne

#142 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Who cares if he wrote a stupid stereotype about Americans.

I am presenting you with a solution, send me a sample of your Modafinil and I will to tell you if it real or not.

PM me for details.
  • like x 2

#143 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

:|? ...

Whether it's bad feedback or good feedback please try and keep the conversation civil. Insulting an entire country and responding to that insult with more insults... yeah it's no good. If you can't respect one another leave the thread.

You may end up seeing Oprah in action though instead of everyone getting a car everyone will get a warning (regardless of whether you started it or not).
  • like x 1

#144 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

I think we should stay calm and not act like Americans,

Wow, you won a Godwin point mate :laugh:
Posted Image

No seriously, I understand your outrage, this isn't right at all to sell an unknown product overall when for human consumption but let's be more courteous if we want her to come back and give some more explanation about all this fuss.

Edited by renfr, 15 March 2013 - 01:07 AM.

• like x 3
  • dislike x 1

#145 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hahahahahahaja!!!!!!! I just saved my godwin point!!!!
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#146 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

Wow, you won a Godwin point mate

I must say that's fallacious. Godwin's law pertains to comparison with Hitler or Nazis, but no one here was actually compared with either of the two. Let's keep the sensationalism at a minimum, please.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#147 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

I'm Canadian and I thought that was a ludicrous statement about not acting like Americans lol. Talk about a sweeping stereotypical view. I'm happy to see that peakplasma is willing to take a look at some of RT's compound to determine it's quality. I can't see him using anything like an HLPC technique although I'm hoping as it'll set things straight. Good luck to all.

Edited by xsiv1, 15 March 2013 - 02:34 AM.

#148 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

Oh GOD :D
My modafinil came from Sun.
If this thread is worthless without pics, Ill make one ;) Haven't posted any pictures on here so I don't know if I can with my 17 posts :p
For once and for all; I love everybody around here, no true hating entire states/countries <3

#149 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Oh GOD :D
My modafinil came from Sun.
If this thread is worthless without pics, Ill make one ;) Haven't posted any pictures on here so I don't know if I can with my 17 posts :p
For once and for all; I love everybody around here, no true hating entire states/countries <3

Not sure if a pic will help but consistency of the powder, solubility would be welcome.
You can post a picture, just upload it to imageshack.us and copy the "alternative forum image" code.
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#150 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Posted Image

Probably a pic won't say anything, I know.
But for the sake(and love) of this thread it won't do no harm right?
Should I try and mix it in water?

Edited by remone, 15 March 2013 - 09:45 AM.

• like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users