Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Sun Nootropics

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#181 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

I'm looking for one other person to split the cost of 10g Coluracetam - total $459 including EMS shipping from Season Zhu of TrustWe Group.

Please reply by PM or in this thread, thanks!

#182 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm not sure if you're serious or kidding yourself. Where do you think most nootropics and compounds are sourced from barring online pharmacies? The thing that retailers do is buy in bulk in a smaller amount at first to test it. They'll send a sample of it to an independent lab to confirm what they bought is the real thing. If not, they don't buy again from said wholesaler. If it turns out to be good, they'll order from the same wholesaler again and send in a sample to get that COA. If they're reliable, they'll continue to buy it and either cap/package it themselves or send it out to a 3rd party. I know for a fact that this occurs with 'good' retailers at least a first. If they get complacent, then, well, they're tricked and people complain. Even Cerebral Health has had it's share of complaints about bunk powders. Same with Smart Powders. It's the ones who have enough capital and a good independent source (good relationship and cost price) to continue and be vigilant about their product and their own COA's.

ohh, ok.
and yeah i was being serious
all i meant was , why can't sun nootropics pay for a lab testing from an independent source in the us or uk or just somewhere trustworthy. How can people buy from somewhere that has no proof of what they are buying except a .pdf or a screenshot ? We need proof ,not just a chinese person saying ''i am sure it is safe''

they are on cloud 9 if they think that kind of service is acceptable,
they are telling us to test it ourselves. wtf !!!!!!!!!

''you should test(if you do not trust me) and then decide to refund. it is easy, test'' quoted from sun noots

WHAT! .. are you serious.. i cant believe people in here haven't reacted to that comment i quoted above, it seems as though alot of you are gullible and dont give a crap about what you're ingesting.

i cant trust mc donalds down the road from me, how the hell can i trust a company halfway across the globe ?

I'm on the same page as you. And I did text to her comment about us testing it out and letting them know if they should sell it lol. Like, yeah, ok.... Me first. They should send a sample to an independent lab of course but most wholesalers don't. Retailers or users would do that. However in Suns case, they don't even know if they made it correctly so they should obviously be satisfied in their own right with an independent sample before even hinting at selling it. Ridiculous.

As an aside, I'd like to try this coluracetam myself. Still haven't tried phenyl piracetam though. Tried many of the others and am most fond of ani tbh.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#183 IVDaDon1

• 52 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

I'm on the same page as you. And I did text to her comment about us testing it out and letting them know if they should sell it lol. Like, yeah, ok.... Me first. They should send a sample to an independent lab of course but most wholesalers don't. Retailers or users would do that. However in Suns case, they don't even know if they made it correctly so they should obviously be satisfied in their own right with an independent sample before even hinting at selling it. Ridiculous.

As an aside, I'd like to try this coluracetam myself. Still haven't tried phenyl piracetam though. Tried many of the others and am most fond of ani tbh.

lol, ok .. im not new to nootropics but i am new to wholesalers and how nootropics are made and distributed, so forgive me if i sounded like an idiot, but i just always thought wholesalers knew what they were selling was what they said they were selling.

the only reason im concerned is because i was going to create an online store for nootropics to sell in the u.k , europe and maybe usa/canada and i dont want to poison my customers. lol

if i have enough funding i will pay to get my products tested but right now i do not have enough funding which is why i need to know 100% that i am paying for the correct substances, as i dont want to poison other people.

Edited by keeron, 24 March 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#184 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

I was pm'd on another site by this young lady asking me if I knew any bulk buyers/distributors who'd be interested in carrying their products. I didn’t respond since I don't know any nor have any business interest myself. Went by Phebby as her username. Regardless, I hope that they clean up their outfit and become a quality supplier. Independent (Western) lab analysis sent by themselves to start off with may be their best marketing tool right now.

#185 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

The price certainly is good...PERHAPS TOO GOOD.

I recently got a shipment of Oxiracetam in and It has me worried. The Oxi itself looks good smells about right...
But the famously SWEET taste is very muted compared to other samples I have received from US vendors...And there is an additional "racetam" taste as well...
More like piracetam I think...I have never taken a sizable quantity of that, but remember a similar flavor...

Up until now I have only been buying from SP and their product is the standard by which I am judging the Oxi from Sun. Now I have heard the tales of SP cutting their product slightly to make them easier to handle and store. Things like dextrose and Ti oxide. But I doubt this is in a great enough quantity to alter the flavor.

Isochroma has always remarked on the "sweet enough to flavor foods" taste of oxiracetam...I always assumed what I had experienced was the REAL flavor of Oxiracetam. Not a purity issue...I can eat oxiracetam with no chaser usually...this shit needs to be WASHED down.

The effects are in line with what I have come to expect from Oxiracetam.

I want to use these folks as the US suppliers charge about double the Sun Nootropic rate...and they are sourcing from China anyway...

Has anyone else ordered Oxiracetam from them?
Have any of you had Oxi from some other source not taste as sweet as SPs powders?

#186 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Yesterday I bought 200g Oxiracetam from Sun Nootropics. I will update everyone when it arrives.

It hasn't been shipped yet as of today.

#187 samohT

• 36 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm also interested in ordering bulk from Sun Nootropics. I've got some reason to believe even New Star Nootropics gets at least their Sunifiram and Noopept from here:

http://www.newstarno...opept N1748.pdf

http://www.newstarno...LC_03142013.pdf

TRANSLATED: http://translate.goo...pe:pdf&safe=off

Googling "jane fan Kate Zhang", the names in one of those COA's from their supplier turns this very thread up:

http://www.longecity...sun-nootropics/

Sounds like they may get at least their Noopept and Sunifiram from Sun Nootropics out of China. Since New Star Nootropics does COA and heavy metal testing on each batch of their own shipments from suppliers, you know its the good stuff.

If this post is somewhat out of bounds, revealing potential suppliers from companies and such.. LMK or delete it. Thing is, unless you're buying in big bulk, NSN still beats Sun Nootropics prices BEFORE shipping- AND NSN prices include shipping. For example:
Noopept from NSN: 40G: $104 shipped----\bout' equal, then. Factor shipping times and NSN wins.
Noopept from Sun: 50G: $115 shipped----/
Lucidril from NSN: 100G: $43 shipped-----\This is partly because Sun's shipping prices are outrageous.
Lucidril from Sun: 100G: $91 shipped-----/
So its subjective. NSN is good people, and does COA's and heavy metal tests on all their shit. So when given the choice, support NSN. But if you're buying in BIGGER bulk than plain ol' individual consumption, then Sun's prices start getting real nice. Aaand for obvious reasons you just cant get Modafinil stateside.

Edited by samohT, 03 May 2013 - 05:12 PM.

• like x 1

#188 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

ok. so, long time for not reading this topic and still try not to read it at this momonet.
My own business isn`t effected by this thread inversely, Sun nootropic modafinil getting known by more people. this thread hurted me when i said things turly but was said to forge things.

here, i write to tell that we decide not to sell modafinil anymore, recently we picked some phone calls and emails from China saying they want to buy modafinil, which scared our boss. selling modafinil is risky, and we reliease the risk increases now. so we drop it .

You all have a great day

#189 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm also interested in ordering bulk from Sun Nootropics. I've got some reason to believe even New Star Nootropics gets at least their Sunifiram and Noopept from here:

http://www.newstarno...opept N1748.pdf

http://www.newstarno...LC_03142013.pdf

TRANSLATED: http://translate.goo...pe:pdf&safe=off

Googling "jane fan Kate Zhang", the names in one of those COA's from their supplier turns this very thread up:

http://www.longecity...sun-nootropics/

Sounds like they may get at least their Noopept and Sunifiram from Sun Nootropics out of China. Since New Star Nootropics does COA and heavy metal testing on each batch of their own shipments from suppliers, you know its the good stuff.

If this post is somewhat out of bounds, revealing potential suppliers from companies and such.. LMK or delete it.

On the actual COA, the logo on its letterhead indicates "Vosun, for life science" with a company name of Suzhou Vosun Chemical Co, Ltd. The Sun Nootropic website logo looks like the same artwork modified to read "Sun Nootrop, for life science". The website also indicates in its text, "The shop belongs to Suzhou vosun chemical Co.,Ltd" Looks like Vosun owns Sun Nootropic, is the supplier, and does its own internal COAs. Not as convincing as an independent COA but the fact that they seem to do per-batch testing is a plus.

Not into nootropics myself, but Sun Nootropic got my attention when they just started listing Pterostilbene at a 100 gram price competitive with Resveratrol... they seem to be branching out.

Howard

#190 samohT

• 36 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

I was speaking for New Star Nootropics, they do their own COA's (send samples to independent labs) on the products they may or may not get from Sun Nootropic. Vosun Chemicals does own Sun Nootropics.

#191 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

They also have idebenone. anybody tried? Recently primaforced stopped selling it.

#192 Neoracetam

• 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Hi. I've been something of a silent lurker on these forums. I've read what everyone has had to say and decided to give them a try. Hard to beat their prices after all. I guess you can say I'm a little bit cautious, but I've ordered many items from China before, mainly electronics, and have yet to be dissatisfied. Also, I always like to give others the benefit of the doubt when it comes to trying out new things.

Anyway, I just ordered 50g of Adrafinil and 50g of Phenylpiracetam from them. Have had good luck with these two substances in the past, which I've gotten from other suppliers, but you can't beat Sun Nootropic when it comes to buying in larger quantities (greater than 10 or 20g). I'll update everyone when it arrives, and give my opinion on quality, efficacy, etc. For the record, they were very nice when it came to answering my emails and providing customer service so far.

#193 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

hi Neoracetam, this is Anne, i guess i know who you are, :laugh:

all you are right about our marketing, Sun Nootropic are nootropic wholesaler instead of distritutor.

we have Coluracetam and Idebenone.

#194 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

I personally have had VERY bad experiences with Sun Nootropic. Please see: http://www.longecity...post__p__591449 and http://www.longecity...post__p__611042

Deceptive practices, low quality products, poor customer service. You could do better for sure.

#195 Neoracetam

• 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your experience.

It is too late though. It is already out for shipment. I hope it doesn't encounter any problems. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#196 DamnedOwl

• 120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

Well, I've never had any problems with Sun Nootropics.

Customer service is friendly, and the product quality has been without fault in my experience.

The issue about the mis-labelling is a valid one though. It has been beneficial in my case since German customs can be awkward to say the least, but I would like to think that the labelling is done in such a way that takes into consideration the importing customs' quirks as well.

Still, few companies do this anyway, with perhaps the exception of iHerb - not that they deal in any products that would typically be called a nootropic.

#197 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

I personally have had VERY bad experiences with Sun Nootropic. Please see: http://www.longecity...post__p__591449 and http://www.longecity...post__p__611042

Deceptive practices, low quality products, poor customer service. You could do better for sure.

are you serious? pls let me know your order in Sun, let make it clear on longecity.

Deceptive practices? what we cheat you? is that we do not send you parcel after you pay?

low quality products? have you really had experience with Sun product?

poor customer service? i am doing my best to deal with all questions customers have and receive good feedback among many customers. if i missed your mail, then i will apologize to you.

i admit the labelling problem, but pls note that Sun provides almost full series of nootropics, not only several nootropics, it is a little hard for us to ship with the real name, it is legal to import in one country, it doesn`t mean it is legal in another country and doesn`t mean it is very easy to get through Chinese custom. and we are the one to take responsibility if seized by custom.

#198 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

1337, sorry for being rude for last reply. because i was very afraid about the modafinil case, there was someone declaring modainil quality problem but he acctually never had ordered from Sun, sorry for being overacting to reply you. i can tell you are really our customer.
anyway, pls just write me about your previous order here or via an email sales@vosunchem.com.
  • like x 1

#199 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

oh, and i am not in charge of info@vosunchem,com, pls email me to sales@vosunchem.com, i might you have sent it to the info email, i will apply for my contact on sun nootropic.

frankly i am very upset about your feedback for poor customer service, and rethinking all the details now.

i have recalled one possibility for your quality comment on us, i think your parcel must be opened by custom since you have mentioned that your order has been delayed. usually to the USA, EMS takes one week, if not then it is being inspected, usually 5% parcels will be inspected , but 100% delivered finally. i recall it because i received an email from a regular customer in Canada report the same thing, product get contaminated because of Custom, custom sometimes open parcel and do not take care of it. has your parcel been opened when it reaches you?

here, i make promise to customers, when products get contaminated pls take photoes at first time and sending me, i will apply for full refund or reshipment for you.
  • like x 1

#200 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

I have sent you yet another email, including my order number and what my issues were.
I tried several different email addresses provided by your staff and your on-site contact forms to no avail. Here we are nearly a year later and you are responding through a public forum.

You only seem concerned now that the public is watching.

#201 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

yes, i have received your email. and i confirm you are customer of Sun.
it can be concluded that you are very angry with our customer service but the problem is that we do not receive your emails. as i can tell from the email you saved, you do really want to contact us with Oxiracetam shipping, quality, but you could call us, there won`t be any problem.

as you write in the email, you are angry more because of you can not reach us, not the oxiracetam quality. you are satisied with it acctually except the ordor you mentioned.

yes, i feel very sorry about the misunderstanding between you and me, there are many ways to contact us when customer met problem, anne@vosunchem.com, info@vosunchem.com, my skype and my phone, compnay phone, livezilla....

#202 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

I most certainly did have issues with the quality of the oxiracetam.

Long storage can ADD flavors, but would not remove the sweetness that is characteristic of good oxiracetam. I have purchased thousands of dollars of oxiracetam recently and have a very good ability to judge its quality. No one who has purchased from ShanghaiSoyong or SmartPowders or HealthSupplementWarehouse or any of the more established houses would confuse the batch of oxiracetam I received from SUN as high quality.

I am not angry. I am an informed nootropics consumer who was dissatisfied with your quality and your service. Because of this I chose not to go with your company. When I see others about to make the same mistake as I did, especially those without the experience to know better, I feel OBLIGATED to let them know.

I certainly gave your company the benefit of the doubt, but it is only when I make public statements as to my dissatisfaction that you decide to respond.
You know as well as I do that I used the proper email addresses, including those listed above.

I tried to resolve this privately a year ago. Considering your conduct I do not see how we could resolve this. I most certainly would not ingest or sell anything you sent me so we are at a bit of an impasse.

Edited by 1337, 19 March 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#203 Neoracetam

• 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

ZOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MADE IT. THIS IS AWESOME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

#204 Neoracetam

• 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Regardless, I actually think everyone’s opinions here are valid. When evaluating a company, all the positives and negatives should be taken into account. There will be a mix of them here. If you don’t like the negatives and are uncomfortable taking a certain amount of risk, you probably shouldn’t be buying anything of the sort from China at all – but the biggest positive, as I see it, is that you can get certain things from Sun that you just can’t get in very many other places. Alright, I guess that doesn’t really help much, but that’s my two bits. Good day all.

#205 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

Regardless, I actually think everyone’s opinions here are valid. When evaluating a company, all the positives and negatives should be taken into account. There will be a mix of them here. If you don’t like the negatives and are uncomfortable taking a certain amount of risk, you probably shouldn’t be buying anything of the sort from China at all – but the biggest positive, as I see it, is that you can get certain things from Sun that you just can’t get in very many other places. Alright, I guess that doesn’t really help much, but that’s my two bits. Good day all.

I understand you are excited because you just got your DRUGS in the mail, but please save the comments from the peanut gallery. Your purchase of 100USD in no way makes you ready to give me advise on international product sourcing. Purchasing products from China does not have to be the wild wild west. I am sure "Old Leroy" in the park can get me a few things that are otherwise hard to come by, but that does not mean that buying things in the park is just part of doing business.

Enjoy your stimulants
  • dislike x 3

#206 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

Long storage can ADD flavors, but would not remove the sweetness that is characteristic of good oxiracetam. I have purchased thousands of dollars of oxiracetam recently and have a very good ability to judge its quality. No one who has purchased from ShanghaiSoyong or SmartPowders or HealthSupplementWarehouse or any of the more established houses would confuse the batch of oxiracetam I received from SUN as high quality.

Thousands of dollars worth!! I'm guessing this is not for personal consumption? Are you a vendor yourself, competition? Just looking to see your motives.....

#207 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

Thousands of dollars worth!! I'm guessing this is not for personal consumption? Are you a vendor yourself, competition? Just looking to see your motives.....

Yes, thousands of dollars worth.

My motives are obtaining a good product at a reasonable price. Sun does not retail their items, so unless I also own a major chemical corporation who sells in 10s of kilos than no, I am not in competition with Sun. Notice I have not recommended a specific vendor as an alternative, I have no agenda.

However this isn't my first rodeo...
I had considered all of this just the cost of doing business NEARLY A YEAR AGO when I did a trial purchase from Sun. The quality and service were not appropriate for our business so I never ordered again. I expressed my displeasure with Sun and they did not even respond.

It was only after I publicly warned people that they could find a better vender that Sun decided to respond...ALSO IN PUBLIC. They claimed to not even have my emails until I reproduced them!

Thousands of dollars is a drop in the bucket to a good Chinese Chemical house. Many of them are grossing over $1B per year. I understand not one of them NEEDS my business. But that does not change the fact that I am in a VERY good position to judge the relative quality of oxiracetam. Nor does it mean that I need to settle for poor customer service in order to get racetams.

Someone who orders a given substance for the first time and cannot even tell if what they received is the proper substance beyond a "bioassay" should not vouch for a vendors merits beyond shipping and customer service.

Do yourself a favor, buy from someone other than Sun as well and compare your products. Then post back here.

#208 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

i thought i have made it clear that why Sun was not replying to you, we never received your email, maybe it is your fault to and maybe it is our fault, who knows, but i have sincerely apologised to you for the delay in dealing with your problem the day before yesterday and explained the Oxiracetam quality, the odor maybe due to long ship, the less sweet is due to different manufacturers, if you still have our 500g Oxiracetam, pls send it to lab for testing. i have never received Oxiracetam quality problem from cusotmer.

and as i wrote in last post, you are mainly angry with no replying from us instead of the Oxiracetam problem, yes, i can totally understand your feelings when on one in Sun contacting after you sending many emails, i would be angry and disappointed,too, but as i said in last post, you could phone us, there won`t be any problem in contacting, and i do really concern after i know your problem on longecity, because i stand on your side and quickly contacted you, i concern because i think i am partly responsible for the no replying to you, but not because you public it, yes, you are always saying i am concerning because you make it public, i am very very angry with this. i could have not contacted you here and let you say what you want, but i didn`t because i concern, i do not want my job misunderstood by any customers, i want to do it best.

i know you are not in compitition with Sun, but you do recommended a specific vendor as an alternative, surely it is OK, you could share your purchasing experience, who is bad, you can post, who is good, you can post, it is OK, even it is a good behaviour so that people can take it as advice when they searing nootropic resouce. but i am very upset because though i explain so much, you ignored it and still angry with us.

#209 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

you said you spent thousands of dollars in Oxiracetam and can tell Oxiracetam, i won`t deny it, but Sun spent 4years selling Oxiracetam, and never receive Oxiracetam quality problem, i won`t deny it, too. i tried to explain more for Oxiracetam quality via our email, but it seems there is noting we can do because you are believed Oxiracetam is LESS Sweet and it is not good. i know there is nothing we can do, hope you won`t be so mad at this affair. i do really do not know what to do with your affair.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#210 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

And there you have it.

Change shipping methods as you see fit, without consulting your customers, regardless of the additional charges you have already collected.
Just fail to respond to emails/web contact forms/skype long enough and you will not have to deal with complaints regarding quality issues.

Great business model.

Edited by 1337, 21 March 2014 - 09:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users