* * * * * 4 votes

C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#31 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

I was thinking the same - that we need to study this further. The effects would be especially noticeable here where I live at 7000 feet elevation - no one is typically very well oxygenated. I am also thinking that whoever gets my blood may get a little C60 to help them feel better. 

According to the rat study--The elimination half-lives indicate that C60 is completely eliminated from blood 97 h after administration irrespective of the route of administration. So I'd wait at least 4 days after taking C60 before donating blood. Regardless of how enthusiastic you might be, giving it to those who haven't asked for it seems unethical.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 03 May 2014 - 03:18 PM.

• like x 8
  • Agree x 2
  • Informative x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#32 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

I was thinking the same - that we need to study this further. The effects would be especially noticeable here where I live at 7000 feet elevation - no one is typically very well oxygenated. I am also thinking that whoever gets my blood may get a little C60 to help them feel better. 

According to the rat study--The elimination half-lives indicate that C60 is completely eliminated from blood 97 h after administration irrespective of the route of administration. So I'd wait at least 4 days after taking C60 before donating blood. Regardless of how enthusiastic you might be, giving it to those who haven't asked for it seems unethical.

How unethical is it to just let them die for lack of blood? There is always a shortage and I don't see anybody else taking the responsibility and stepping up to the plate.  And quite honestly, I am certain there are far worse things people are either intentionally or unintentionally putting in their bodies and either donating or worse yet, not bothering to donate at all and help out there fellow mankind.  Quite honestly, your mindset is what is unethical in not caring to do your part.  But like many, you would be probably be the first in line screaming when you or a loved when needed a life saving transfusion and no blood is available.  I've experience the death of a loved one due to lack of blood and there is no need for these senseless and preventable deaths due simply to an apathetic lack of caring. Rather than high handed judging...ask the person whose life is fading away as their blood pressure ceases to exist.  Shame on you!

• dislike x 7
  • like x 4
  • Disagree x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

I, too, live in Colorado at 7000+ feet and frequently climb 14ers,  And although it's true for visitors not used to the altitude that it can take the body up to a couple weeks to completely acclimate.  But for those acclimated and living at altitudes, it is a complete fallacy to believe your blood is not completely oxygenated here.  There is a reason it is home to the Olympic Training Center.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#34 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

How unethical is it to just let them die for lack of blood? There is always a shortage and I don't see anybody else taking the responsibility and stepping up to the plate.  And quite honestly, I am certain there are far worse things people are either intentionally or unintentionally putting in their bodies and either donating or worse yet, not bothering to donate at all and help out there fellow mankind.  Quite honestly, your mindset is what is unethical in not caring to do your part.  But like many, you would be probably be the first in line screaming when you or a loved when needed a life saving transfusion and no blood is available.  I've experience the death of a loved one due to lack of blood and there is no need for these senseless and preventable deaths due simply to an apathetic lack of caring. Rather than high handed judging...ask the person whose life is fading away as their blood pressure ceases to exist.  Shame on you!

Shame on me? I give blood every 56 days, and I don't find it any inconvenience not to give it on the days after I take C60 (which I take once a week). So unless you are taking it every day, it's not matter of giving or not giving. That's a false choice.

• like x 4
  • Agree x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#35 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

Shame on me? I give blood every 56 days, and I don't find it any inconvenience not to give it on the days after I take C60 (which I take once a week). So unless you are taking it every day, it's not matter of giving or not giving. That's a false choice.

I congratulate and appreciate your donations as do the family's and individuals in need.  But to use C60 and donate no matter your dosing protocol  and then question and hypothetically judge others and thus possibly discouraging donations is quite honestly hypocritical.  There is no real evidence that your protocol is any better or worse or whether it matters at all.  Quite honestly, the people posting here probably have healthier blood as a group than the average citizen.  And quite honestly, when someone needs a transfusion, they need it now and as long as a donor is heathly, C60 is not an issue when the choice is between life or death.  Again, I thank you for your selfless and life saving donations but please don't discourage other healthy individuals from doing likewise due to, quite honestly, a non-issue under the circumstances.

• dislike x 3
  • Off-Topic x 3
  • like x 2
  • unsure x 1

#36 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

I congratulate and appreciate your donations as do the family's and individuals in need.  But to use C60 and donate no matter your dosing protocol  and then question and hypothetically judge others and thus possibly discouraging donations is quite honestly hypocritical.  There is no real evidence that your protocol is any better or worse or whether it matters at all.  Quite honestly, the people posting here probably have healthier blood as a group than the average citizen.  And quite honestly, when someone needs a transfusion, they need it now and as long as a donor is heathly, C60 is not an issue when the choice is between life or death.  Again, I thank you for your selfless and life saving donations but please don't discourage other healthy individuals from doing likewise due to, quite honestly, a non-issue under the circumstances.

It could be a non-issue, but we don't know. People receiving this blood may be taking all sorts of medications and we don't know what the interactions might be. The observation that the donated blood was bright red when it should have been dark red doesn't mean it is more healthy. We don't know what it means. So with all these unknowns, the responsible protocol is to give blood and then take C60, not the reverse.

• like x 8
  • Good Point x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Needs references x 1

#37 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Interesting. That coincides with my finding out that if I don't take C60 for four days alcohol starts working at normal doses again. Where when I take C60 every day it takes far too much alcohol to get that warm feeling.

#38 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

It could be a non-issue, but we don't know. People receiving this blood may be taking all sorts of medications and we don't know what the interactions might be. The observation that the donated blood was bright red when it should have been dark red doesn't mean it is more healthy. We don't know what it means. So with all these unknowns, the responsible protocol is to give blood and then take C60, not the reverse.

My comment in regards to healthier blood as a group was not in reference to the supposed color of caliope's blood but to the health consciousness of longecity  posters as a group as compared to the average Joe on the SAD diet and exposed to who knows what due to either not caring or just plain ignorance. The average Joe citizen very likely has substances in their blood that should be more concerning than any possible C60 residue.  Again, I don't see it as an issue under the circumstances.  The world is full of unknowns but that is no excuse for a healthy person not to donate and possible SAVE a life. The responsible protocol is to donate, save a life, and quit fear mongering on non-issues.  There is no time and place for playing what if while people are dying and in need of donations.  They will profusely thank you for your donation and I can guarantee they will gladly accept your gift and not be in the least worried about your C60 supplementation.  Just donate.  No use in complicating the gift of life.

And in respect to the color of C60 supplementers blood, all I can say is that 1000's have used C60...some for years...and nobody else's blood as been perceived as any less or more red.  

• dislike x 5
  • like x 1

#39 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

I had a strange experience donating blood yesterday (day after I took about 10 mg of C60 in OO). I am about 62 kg. The technician was very worried when she saw the color of my blood - it was far more red than typical. She called over her super to ask if she could have perhaps gotten an artery. He assured her it was a venous puncture (I think I would have noticed if she'd gotten an artery!). He said "It's just very oxygenated." So anyway the blood stayed red through the whole draw. I looked around at the other donors, and theirs was distinctly darker than mine. Don't know if the C60 had anything to do with this. I have donated blood many times, and this has never happened before. 

It sounds like your blood was hyper-oxygenated, which is good for ridding the body of a large number, but not all, pathogens.

There's a little-known medical procedure, called Major Autohemotherapy (MA), where ~100 mL of one's blood is drawn out and ozone (03) is run through it, hyper-oxygenating the blood. Then it is dripped back into the body to deliver this extra oxygen.

I had it done, after asking one of the smartest alternative healthcare practitioners that I know what he thought of it, and was surprised to hear that he has it done 6-10 times, a week apart, every year or two, "to clean out," he said.

I had a recurring blister in the gum above my left upper rear molar, probably due to having had a root canal, which I found out is a sure way to get infections in the gums that can cause systemic infections, yielding pathologies, like arthritis and CDV, according to the work of Weston Price on focal infections.

After five weekly MA's the blister hasn't returned, although there is still some sensitivity in the gum, like it's deep inside. Bacteria that don't require oxygen can reside in the tubules left by a root canal, so there may still be some anaerobic bacteria that haven't been beaten back by the hyper-oxygenated blood because it can't reach them.

So, from your report, perhaps C60oo is somehow allowing the red blood cells to carry more oxygen, as red blood cells that are hyper-oxygenated are bright scarlet.

"...the red blood cells change color depending on the state of the hemoglobin: when combined with oxygen the resulting oxyhemoglobin is scarlet." 

Edited by mikey, 03 May 2014 - 06:43 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#40 Marty D

• 34 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

I understand the desire to help and the feeling of generosity when donating. However I would be very unhappy to receive your blood if it is saturated with carbon 60. Have you discussed the matter with the donation center/ hospital physicians?

• Good Point x 3
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#41 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

I understand the desire to help and the feeling of generosity when donating. However I would be very unhappy to receive your blood if it is saturated with carbon 60. Have you discussed the matter with the donation center/ hospital physicians?

Saturated? Incredible. More fear mongering.  How ungrateful.  We'll see how picky you will be in turning down the life saving gift when you or a loved one are dying.  They don't just give you a transfusion on a whim or for the fun of it.  And once again, there are possibly much much worse things in blood you should be concerned with such as blood borne pathogens. Many have been exposed to HIV, hepatitis C, and other potential ironic death sentences from transfusion.  Even though monitoring and testing as gotten better, it still happens.  And there are many many pathogens they don't test for.  Quite honestly, C60 should be the least of your worries and quite honestly, misplaced fear mongering.  And I do hope my gift goes to somebody more grateful and save you the stress of worry.

• dislike x 8
  • like x 4

#42 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

When blood is bright scarlet red, that indicates generally that it is carrying more oxygen. Blood darkens after it loses oxygen. Blood carrying carbon dioxide waste products for removal can also be a bright red.

It is preferable that it is scarlet red, loaded with oxygen, rather than having less oxygen and being darker, which is the "norm", but that doesn't mean it's healthy. A majority of Americans have what they used to call "tired blood." Not enough exercise. Poor diets, etc...

Lower levels of oxygen in their blood stream and so the norm is darker blood.

Exercise increases red blood cell count and thus oxygen carrying capacity.

If one has plenty of potent antioxidants in their blood stream, such as C60, glutathione, vitamin E, etc... the red blood cells are protected from oxidation and maintain their hyper-oxygenated state for some period of time.

#43 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Wow, my innocent observation generated a lot of controversy. I didn't mean to get everyone so riled up. The ethical considerations are valid, and I appreciate that many of you are looking out for sick people. Frankly it never occurred to me to mention C60 or any of my supplements to the blood bank. If they wanted to know, they would ask. They do ask if I'm taking a few very bizarre things, and are most concerned about whether I've been stuck with any sort of needle. But they don't even seem to care about illegal drugs. So I gather that they have determined that most things are not harmful, and I very much doubt C60 would be either. If I could plan ahead far enough, sure it would be better to not take it for four days beforehand. But I believe it's better to donate C60 blood than none at all. If I needed blood I certainly wouldn't care that the donor were taking things that could theoretically extend his/her life. I would just be grateful to have some. What about all the other supplements I take? Should I go off them as well, and how long will they take to clear my system? It is asking too much of volunteer blood donors to change their lifestyles.

Anyway, if everyone is going to get so wrapped up in the ethics of this, it makes it very hard to conduct any kind of research. If I donate again, off C60, and the blood isn't red, does that tell us anything? Don't we need other people, on C60, to donate blood and see if my results can be replicated? Such experimentation will benefit mankind in general - isn't that the reason we're here? Can anyone think of an easy way to get the same information without donating blood?

• like x 7
  • Good Point x 1

#44 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:51 AM

There is a reason it is home to the Olympic Training Center.

Isn't it because it's hard to get oxygen that it's the Olympic training center? People acclimate to the higher elevation, sure, but that doesn't mean that their oxygenation levels are the same as they would be at sea level. It just means that they are getting enough oxygen to perform at some level. In fact there are many variables in how someone adapts to elevation: age, nutrition, and genetics. I contend that many people here have adapted poorly. There are lots of people who need oxygen at this elevation who do fine at sea level, indefinitely, not just right after they move there. 

My hemoglobin when I donated was 14.2, if anyone needs that information. My SpO2 right now, the day after taking C60, is 95%.

Edited by caliope, 04 May 2014 - 12:52 AM.

#45 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:27 AM

Isn't it because it's hard to get oxygen that it's the Olympic training center? People acclimate to the higher elevation, sure, but that doesn't mean that their oxygenation levels are the same as they would be at sea level. It just means that they are getting enough oxygen to perform at some level. In fact there are many variables in how someone adapts to elevation: age, nutrition, and genetics. I contend that many people here have adapted poorly. There are lots of people who need oxygen at this elevation who do fine at sea level, indefinitely, not just right after they move there. 

My hemoglobin when I donated was 14.2, if anyone needs that information. My SpO2 right now, the day after taking C60, is 95%.

It's not that it's hard to get oxygen but that the body becomes more efficient at using oxygen.  If they were having difficulty "getting" oxygen or keeping their blood oxygenated, as you have suggested, then their training would suffer and it would be a self defeating proposition. It's the training and acclimating at high altitude and then competing at lower altitude that can give an edge in oxygen utilization....but this edge only lasts 2 to 3 days max before tapering off so the athletes have to time their travel and competitions carefully to utilize any advantage.  It's the same concept with the Sherpa people living at even much higher altitudes in Nepal.  They have no problem keeping their blood oxygenated and it's the same for people that live, work, and play at altitude.  If it wasn't, we'd be walking around tired and exhausted all the time...but that's not the case.  In fact, 100 years ago when tuberculosis was rampant, instead of the current Olympic Training Center, the cottage industry in Colorado Springs was tuberculosis sanitariums and there is quite a local history of that period here.  And although part of the reason was the dry high altitude air, if there was an issue with oxygenating then certainly it wouldn't of been a hospitable environment for TB sufferers but that wasn't the case.

#46 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

It's not that it's hard to get oxygen but that the body becomes more efficient at using oxygen.  If they were having difficulty "getting" oxygen or keeping their blood oxygenated, as you have suggested, then their training would suffer and it would be a self defeating proposition. It's the training and acclimating at high altitude and then competing at lower altitude that can give an edge in oxygen utilization....but this edge only lasts 2 to 3 days max before tapering off so the athletes have to time their travel and competitions carefully to utilize any advantage.  It's the same concept with the Sherpa people living at even much higher altitudes in Nepal.  They have no problem keeping their blood oxygenated and it's the same for people that live, work, and play at altitude.  If it wasn't, we'd be walking around tired and exhausted all the time...but that's not the case.  In fact, 100 years ago when tuberculosis was rampant, instead of the current Olympic Training Center, the cottage industry in Colorado Springs was tuberculosis sanitariums and there is quite a local history of that period here.  And although part of the reason was the dry high altitude air, if there was an issue with oxygenating then certainly it wouldn't of been a hospitable environment for TB sufferers but that wasn't the case.

I don't see much point in debating this further. I will grant that athletes fully adapt to higher altitudes. About the rest, we can agree to disagree. It's off topic, anyway.

• like x 2
  • Agree x 1

#47 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

I had a strange experience donating blood yesterday (day after I took about 10 mg of C60 in OO). I am about 62 kg. The technician was very worried when she saw the color of my blood - it was far more red than typical.

10 mg is quite a bit more than I usually take. What and when was your dose prior to that one? I'm curious if your results could be more of an acute response to taking a largish dose the day before, or from a longer period of dosing.

I have a 50 mile race this Saturday. I'll try a 10 mg dose the day before and see how it impacts my heart rate monitor reading during the event.

#48 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

What and when was your dose prior to that one? I'm curious if your results could be more of an acute response to taking a largish dose the day before, or from a longer period of dosing.

I was only taking small amounts (1-2 mg), sporadically, before. I switched to larger doses just a little while before donated just because I was tired of messing with an eyedropper - it is easier to use a tablespoon. Plus I figured that the olive oil was good for me. Didn't really expect a dramatic change. 

Maybe next time I'll donate just while talking the same amount of straight olive oil, just to eliminate that as a possible cause. 

• like x 2

#49 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'll chime in -- my blood is very bright red. I've had it drawn a half dozen times in the last couple years since I started taking C60oo and it's always scarlet red. I've raised my daily dose from 7 mg to 9 mg, by the way.

Another thing - I cut my forehead putting up lights on the textured stucco on my house, a nasty deep gash.

This is only about a month ago, but the darn thing has faded down fast. I expect it won't be visible in another few months.

Just like the other two scars that I had for many years, which faded to invisibility. 

#50 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:50 AM

I'll chime in -- my blood is very bright red. I've had it drawn a half dozen times in the last couple years since I started taking C60oo and it's always scarlet red. I've raised my daily dose from 7 mg to 9 mg, by the way.

Another thing - I cut my forehead putting up lights on the textured stucco on my house, a nasty deep gash.

This is only about a month ago, but the darn thing has faded down fast. I expect it won't be visible in another few months.

Just like the other two scars that I had for many years, which faded to invisibility. 

Yes, better oxygenation of damaged tissue = faster, better healing. It makes perfect sense to me. 

#51 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

Yes, better oxygenation of damaged tissue = faster, better healing. It makes perfect sense to me. 

As well, better antioxidant protection, since C60 is a super-antioxidant, likely allows elastin and collagen to form more quickly, so my skin is healing more like a younger person's.

As an aside, I resumed taking spermidine and notice that some of my white whiskers have darkened. Is this my imagination? I'll be watching over the next few months and see if it's just wishful thinking. 

#52 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

I tried a little experiment over the past several days. I took 10 mg of C60-oo at about 7pm and ran at an easy pace the next day for just over 4 miles. I did this for two runs on consecutive days. My heart rate for both runs was exactly in line with my previous efforts.

Control: April 11: 9:18 min/mi, average heart rate 151 bpm

Test: May 6: 9:19 min/mi, average heart rate 151 bpm

My max HR is about 190 bpm and resting about 55.

• like x 3

#53 cytg

• 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:11 AM

As an aside, I resumed taking spermidine and notice that some of my white whiskers have darkened. Is this my imagination? I'll be watching over the next few months and see if it's just wishful thinking. 

rat age 40, redhead, no grey at all, dont get much facial hair, unable to grow a full beard - however the small amount that I do get on the back of the chins I have observed several of them turning pitch black. doing pretty small doses of c60(45mg ~3 months) alongside of astragalus.

#54 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

I tried a little experiment over the past several days. I took 10 mg of C60-oo at about 7pm and ran at an easy pace the next day for just over 4 miles. I did this for two runs on consecutive days. My heart rate for both runs was exactly in line with my previous efforts.

I gather then you don't see any athletic improvements with C60? Did you feel any difference with the C60, something that might not be apparent numerically?

What I have noticed are changes in endurance rather than speed. Used to be that solo racquetball was something I could do only for a little while - I would have to stop and rest frequently. With the C60 I don't need to stop, I can play until I'm bored with it. Don't know if I'm any faster, but I definitely have more endurance. 

• dislike x 1

#55 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

Never found anything that would darken my gray hair (other than dye of course). But I did once notice a hair that was gray on the end and brown at the root. I guess it is possible that some hairs oscillate between gray and brown? I see someone is trying to patent a spermidine combo supplement for balding. It reads:

"zeaxanthin and/or rutin, as such or further combined with spermidine, as the active principle in a pharmaceutical, dietary, or cosmetic composition, acting to inhibit caspase-3 and therefore to control apoptosis by preventing programmed cell death." 

Edited by caliope, 11 May 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#56 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Was the control run taken prior to starting any c60oo, or if not, how much time elapsed between the control run and the last time c60 was used?  My experience is that it lasts a very long time.

• dislike x 1

#57 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:40 AM

The control run was taken after lower chronic dosing (over a year now) of about 1 mg weekly. It's possible that I'm already receiving the benefits at that dose, or that the benefits are more apparent closer to the aerobic threshold.

On the other hand, I did finish my first trail 50 miler on Saturday. :-)

Edited by stephen_b, 12 May 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#58 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

The control run was taken after lower chronic dosing (over a year now) of about 1 mg weekly. It's possible that I'm already receiving the benefits at that dose, or that the benefits are more apparent closer to the aerobic threshold.

I think what you're seeing is the very low dosage threshold and long half life of c60oo for the stamina-increase effect.  In other words, I think that the earlier low dose was enough to max out the effect, so a better comparison would be your time from a year or so earlier, before starting c60oo.  Does that make sense considering your observations?  What differences did you notice going from the low dose to the high dose?

As for the trail 50 miler, I'm in awe.   I might consider doing one if I could use one of these.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#59 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

I think what you're seeing is the very low dosage threshold and long half life of c60oo for the stamina-increase effect.  In other words, I think that the earlier low dose was enough to max out the effect, so a better comparison would be your time from a year or so earlier, before starting c60oo.  Does that make sense considering your observations?  What differences did you notice going from the low dose to the high dose?

As for the trail 50 miler, I'm in awe.   I might consider doing one if I could use one of these.

Looking back on my results, compared to one year ago (I had started C60 then) I don't see any difference running at an easy pace. Compared to two years ago (pre-C60-OO), I'm about a minute per mile faster.

Of course, during time, I expect that I would have benefited from a training effect. It could be that I need to be at the higher exertion levels to see a benefit. I did improve my mile time from 6:50 in August 2012 to 6:23 this April (I recently turned 50).

The trail 50 was awesome. Very hard, with only 6 out of 10 starters finishing.

#60 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Wow this thread went off topic fast. Perhaps C60 increases one's endurance for argumentation. Or maybe that's just being online. :)

I am noticing a dramatic reduction in tinnitus (which I have had pretty much continuously for 5 months now, first the right ear, then the left. Think it was some kind of hypoxic / excitotoxic event since I felt almost a pop in my head with lightheadedness, dizziness, and confusion when it started, and I don't abuse my hearing very much). Anyone else?
  • like x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users