c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#931 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

Following my C60oo use last year ,i suffered an overload of my knee. I had so much energy and went beyond my limits and and have now been suffering with knee pain since. 

Today , I had the result of my MR scanning which shows cartilage damage in three areas of my knee. I am now to deceide if I want to proceed with a surgery and just wanted to  if anyone had some experience or advice how to rebuild the cartilage without surgery .  Maybe I should start with C60oo or ad MSM to my supplements. 

Any advice really appreciated.  :)

Prolozone therapy was documented with before and after MRI's to have grown new cartilage in my right knee, which became pain-free and fully functional after four injections spaced about two weeks apart.

This stopped my having to do a knee replacement or any kind of surgery.

Please Google Prolozone (not Prolotherapy).

The doctors that are trained to do it are listed here: 

http://www.oxygenhea...doctor.com.html

I've had literally dozens of people that I referred, or my dentist referred, experience success with Prolozone, except one person. But that's good for a medical therapy.

I turned my dentist on to it because his 90-year old father was having horrible knee pains, but he's too old for surgery.

His father's pain-free success was so remarkable that my dentist continues to send dozens of people to the Prolozone doctor (who is an M.D.). 

Edited by mikey, 21 March 2016 - 09:22 PM.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#932 spirilla01

• 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

thx mikey, I´ll def. look into prolozone therapy 

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#933 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:37 AM

Raporting back after a while. I had a break from taking C60-00 for around 2-3 months due to lazyness and waiting for relusts of that research on mice. While it didn't prove or debunk much I will not wait further and proceed with what I've made early on - still around 1l in good condition and few g of C60 to use.

Anyway yesterday I've taken it again and the effects are nearly the same as before, less pronounced. Interference with alcohol was really easy to notice, earlier day I was drinking some wine and it affected me very quickly and then after c60-00 the next day it just didn't.. :sad:

I've taken it after rollerskating with a hope to help muscles regenerate a bit faster etc.

Currently my regimen is bit random, I still fight frequent brain fogs and try to raise energy level after work/on weekends.

My next steps are (ibudilast - least sure about the need of this, nilotinib, BPC 157) and for sure LLLT.

#934 jeanlzt11

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

I've had painful arthritis and swelling in the last joint of one finger for over a year now.  The tip of my finger was bending slightly downward in deformity.  I couldn't use it to type or put any kind of strain on it.  I went to an orthopedist who said all they could do was fuse the joint or I could try a stem cell injection.  I started taking C60 from Vaughtner Wellness 1/3 tsp/day orally and rubbing a few drops on the joint.  In about a week the joint didn't hurt as much and now after a month I don't really notice any pain, only slightly if I squeeze it.  There is less swelling and the finger tip is not as bent.  I don't even notice much anymore where as before I was always guarding it from hitting anything.  I don't have arthritis in other joints to compare so I don't know if it was the C60 or co-incidence.  This is the only benefit I have noticed so far from taking C60.  I'm trying to figure out an optimal dose by reading the posts but the doses people take are all over the place.

#935 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:46 PM

I've had painful arthritis and swelling in the last joint of one finger for over a year now. The tip of my finger was bending slightly downward in deformity. I couldn't use it to type or put any kind of strain on it. I went to an orthopedist who said all they could do was fuse the joint or I could try a stem cell injection. I started taking C60 from Vaughtner Wellness 1/3 tsp/day orally and rubbing a few drops on the joint. In about a week the joint didn't hurt as much and now after a month I don't really notice any pain, only slightly if I squeeze it. There is less swelling and the finger tip is not as bent. I don't even notice much anymore where as before I was always guarding it from hitting anything. I don't have arthritis in other joints to compare so I don't know if it was the C60 or co-incidence. This is the only benefit I have noticed so far from taking C60. I'm trying to figure out an optimal dose by reading the posts but the doses people take are all over the place.

What will be interesting to know is will the effects last through time. If you stop taking c60oo will the pain and malfunction return? If you continue taking it will the benefits remain stable as time marches onward?

In other words, is c60oo patching up a problem temporarily, or is it solving a root problem of aging? Temporary alleviation of suffering is great -- no one is knocking that. But we want root cause solutions to aging problems.

Edited by sthira, 28 May 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#936 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:05 PM

Prolozone therapy was documented with before and after MRI's to have grown new cartilage in my right knee, which became pain-free and fully functional after four injections spaced about two weeks apart.

Again, please post your before and after scans indicating where in your knee you regrew cartilage. I've asked this of you before, but you've ignored the question: did you regrow cartilage in red zone areas of your knee or did you regrow cartilage in white zone areas of your knee?

The difference is fundamental. If you regrew in red zone areas, you may have regrown tissue regardless of what therapy or substances you've taken. But if you regrew damaged cartilage in the white zones, then you've accomplished a medical miracle (to date).

Edited by sthira, 28 May 2016 - 08:21 PM.

#937 jeanlzt11

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:46 AM

I've had painful arthritis and swelling in the last joint of one finger for over a year now. The tip of my finger was bending slightly downward in deformity. I couldn't use it to type or put any kind of strain on it. I went to an orthopedist who said all they could do was fuse the joint or I could try a stem cell injection. I started taking C60 from Vaughtner Wellness 1/3 tsp/day orally and rubbing a few drops on the joint. In about a week the joint didn't hurt as much and now after a month I don't really notice any pain, only slightly if I squeeze it. There is less swelling and the finger tip is not as bent. I don't even notice much anymore where as before I was always guarding it from hitting anything. I don't have arthritis in other joints to compare so I don't know if it was the C60 or co-incidence. This is the only benefit I have noticed so far from taking C60. I'm trying to figure out an optimal dose by reading the posts but the doses people take are all over the place.

What will be interesting to know is will the effects last through time. If you stop taking c60oo will the pain and malfunction return? If you continue taking it will the benefits remain stable as time marches onward?

In other words, is c60oo patching up a problem temporarily, or is it solving a root problem of aging? Temporary alleviation of suffering is great -- no one is knocking that. But we want root cause solutions to aging problems.

Good question, What would you suggest,  have I been taking it long enough for the perceived effects to last if I stop for a few weeks to see what happens?  The joint is still enlarged but not swollen and red. I'm not sure what causes this enlargement or if it's permanent joint damage. Im enjoying being able to type again using that finger without pain.  I found this forum on C60 by researching it on the net.  It seems the people on here are medically knowledgable.  I have some medical background but not as much as most on here so I struggle to read some of the posts and I haven't learned to navigate the site well yet.  But this is a great site and I like that everyone here is so informed and educated.

Edited by jeanlzt, 29 May 2016 - 01:47 AM.

• Agree x 1

#938 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:20 AM

Again, please post your before and after scans indicating where in your knee you regrew cartilage. I've asked this of you before, but you've ignored the question: did you regrow cartilage in red zone areas of your knee or did you regrow cartilage in white zone areas of your knee?

The difference is fundamental. If you regrew in red zone areas, you may have regrown tissue regardless of what therapy or substances you've taken. But if you regrew damaged cartilage in the white zones, then you've accomplished a medical miracle (to date).

I didn't ignore it, sthira.

I take a few days, minimum, to respond to anything but business communications.

At 63, I am anything but retired. I'm working about 80 hours a week on four businesses and planning for my next 63 years.

BTW: I have third-party documentation that I have CURED/reversed four things that are considered to be "medically impossible (miracles)," so far.

I am working on the 5th and 6th currently.

I'll get my scans and respond soon. I promise!

Edited by mikey, 29 May 2016 - 06:24 AM.

• like x 1

#939 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:33 AM

I didn't ignore it, sthira.

I take a few days, minimum, to respond to anything but business communications.

At 63, I am anything but retired. I'm working about 80 hours a week on four businesses and planning for my next 63 years.

BTW: I have third-party documentation that I have CURED/reversed four things that are considered to be "medically impossible (miracles)," so far.

I am working on the 5th and 6th currently.

I'll get my scans and respond soon. I promise!

Very good to hear that, it might be true as I reported earlier - I had a bulge on my thumb for a few years after beeing hit by car door and so it only healed when I started taking it. Now(a year after) scar is completely gone.

However I have an old scar from operation on appendicitis and it looks nearly the same as few years ago so no improvement here. I also have a scar on my tibia from hitting the stairs when I was young and it is still there although I'd say 10% changed.

#940 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:24 PM

Actually, C60 has been shown to have a proliferative effect on stem cells - there is plenty of literature 

The effects of C60(C(COOH)2)2-FITC on proliferation and differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells in vitro.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24245108

of note is this paper identifying stem cells in the regeneration of white zone meniscus damage

"Repair of meniscal cartilage white zone tears using a stem cell/collagen-scaffold implant"

https://www.research...caffold_implant

Edited by sensei, 22 June 2016 - 11:26 PM.

• Informative x 1

#941 jeanlzt11

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:07 AM

I stopped using C60 on my arthritic joint and within about 2 weeks I began noticing it was a little painful again.  Not as much as before but there was some pain in movement that had gone completely away before.  So I'm starting to use c60 just on that joint to see if the pain will go away.  I took it orally before but I want to wait till KMoody finishes his studies on safety before I start using it orally again.

#942 Virtual Wolf

• 24 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

Hey guys,

I thought I'd document my experiences over the past week with C60 so far.

Dose - 2.5mg daily using Vaughtner's C60 (mainly because its cheap and free shipping compared to the alternatives)

Age - 27
Weight - 98.6kg (as of this post its 96.7kg)
Other Medication - Clonazepam 0.5mg once daily for anxiety, Escitalopram (I was 1 week off it when I started C60) and the occasional 25mg of Quetiapine for sleep.

Positives - Energy wise my levels have definitely increased and this goes for the gym also.  I've had a remarkably good improvement on the blackheads on my nose which have been a burden for years, also dandruff seems to have sorted itself out, I can't say my other skin ailments have improved.  My appetite has also decreased which is a good thing for me as I eat too much as it was :P

I know there has been a bit of talk about C60 affecting Benzodiazepines, I've found that it has definitely lowered my tolerance e.g a dose yesterday was as effective as when I first started taking them.  I'm fairly curious if this is caused by C60 somehow up-regulating the GABA receptors.  As for Alcohol I wouldn't say my tolerance has increased, I got quite an interesting buzz off just one beer yesterday whereas the week prior to taking it I had a mild tolerance.

Negatives - I've found falling asleep to be very difficult and interrupted which may have been caused by the Escitalopram withdrawal however I've gone off it in the past without any issues.  At times there does seem to be some benzodiazepine withdrawal like symptoms which I'm familiar with having been off them in the past and suffered protracted-withdrawal syndrome.

-Conclusion so far-

Realistically the only negatives are psychological so far which I can handle, I can definitely feel something working and am 100% certain its not a placebo effect.  I'm going to cycle it a week on and a week off so I'll post back next Friday with an update :)

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#943 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:49 AM

I thought it was finally time to mention this. I've repeated this probably 20 times in the past couple years, and I don't recall it ever failing...

Before c60oo, I would pretty much always know that a cold or flu was coming on because I'd get into a sneezing fit that I couldn't stop, which would progress to postnasal drip, and often as not, fullblown illness. (I'm not talking about allergies here, which is unrelated to those virusses.)

Now, when I sneeze a few times in an hour, and sometimes get those early "fever chills", I take: (1) a tablespoon of c60oo, (2) 50 mg of zinc as zinc gluconate, and (3) one full shiitake-maitake pill from Nature's Way (beta glucan?). Depending on what's in my stomach, symptoms subside within an hour or so. (I also use common sense and put on an extra jacket or turn off the AC.)

Granted, this is subjective analysis, so that's why I put it here instead of in the science thread. I hope it helps someone someday.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#944 jeanlzt11

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:08 AM

I wonder if anyone has noticed changes in their limbal ring.  Supposedly the limbal ring is more pronounced with youth and health, but I've never seen a reason "why" this is. I was curious if a limbal ring change could make the eyes appear lighter or different as some people have noted. 

I don't know the age of Sensei but looking at the photo of his eye he has quite a pronounced limbal ring, I'd like to ask him to compare with younger photos.

#945 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Going to start a little study of C60 soon, my point is to use some more medically specific tools to determine the effects. I might as well list them here so that people can benefit from my experience.

Experiment - Physiologic response to moderate to high doses of C60oo.

Rat age - 46 years, 9 months, 28 days.  Weight 77.6kg/168lbs  16.8% body fat  Fitness level, Above Average ( as rated by testing V0 intake every 30 days )  2 mile run time approx. 16:30 - 14:07

Protocol - 30ml of C60oo .67 sol.  ends up at about 21.1 mg/C60 /day for 6 months.  Approximately 1 table spoon 2x a day one in the morning 1 at night.  

Comments - I've read many little comments here but have seen very few numbers. My study is simply going to list the numbers, no comments like I feel better, more energy or my skin looks nicer.

My physical stats should change if the effect of C60 is to improve the body and reverse or counter the effect of age then the numbers should show that. I will include complete labs and updates every

30 days. I will add pictures and numbers as they become important. As of now my beard is very gray with some brown mixed in.

One thing I am looking forward to seeing is if my body fat and VO improve, 11 years ago when I was 35 I had 8% body fat and was much physically stronger. If C60 is indeed returning the body to

a more youthful state my fitness should improve accordingly. I should note that I work out approximately 1.5 hours 5x a week 30-60 mins of cardio with 30 mins of weight lifting. Approximately the

same work out for the past 15 years. My diet is between 2000-3000 calories per day of mixed fruits/grains/meats 20/20/60. Proteins are usually whey or non-animal.

Everything else about me is very healthy if any signs of negatives effects occur I will stop immediately. I take a limited number of natural supplements also that I will note in my journal but not here.

Can anyone think of anything I've missed? I have access to a lab that can test my blood chemistry every month also I might include this in my write ups. I'm mostly interested in numbers not feelings.

if I feel stronger that's great, if my BF drops to 12% and I can run faster then I will be able to say this did something.

What amount do you think I need to take to see an effect? What do you think the side effects of this may be?

• like x 1

#946 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:11 PM

Benefits that I have noticed:

It puts me in an optimistic mood, that is very enjoyable ( I think other have mentioned this also). This is especially good combined with modafinil- childhood dreams seem like realistic possibilities.

Skin improvement.

But I am only taking it from time to time and recently not at all. I am too risk adverse to commit to experimental stuff like this.

#947 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:09 PM

Going to start a little study of C60 soon, my point is to use some more medically specific tools to determine the effects. I might as well list them here so that people can benefit from my experience.

Experiment - Physiologic response to moderate to high doses of C60oo.

Rat age - 46 years, 9 months, 28 days.  Weight 77.6kg/168lbs  16.8% body fat  Fitness level, Above Average ( as rated by testing V0 intake every 30 days )  2 mile run time approx. 16:30 - 14:07

Protocol - 30ml of C60oo .67 sol.  ends up at about 21.1 mg/C60 /day for 6 months.  Approximately 1 table spoon 2x a day one in the morning 1 at night.  

Comments - I've read many little comments here but have seen very few numbers. My study is simply going to list the numbers, no comments like I feel better, more energy or my skin looks nicer.

My physical stats should change if the effect of C60 is to improve the body and reverse or counter the effect of age then the numbers should show that. I will include complete labs and updates every

30 days. I will add pictures and numbers as they become important. As of now my beard is very gray with some brown mixed in.

One thing I am looking forward to seeing is if my body fat and VO improve, 11 years ago when I was 35 I had 8% body fat and was much physically stronger. If C60 is indeed returning the body to

a more youthful state my fitness should improve accordingly. I should note that I work out approximately 1.5 hours 5x a week 30-60 mins of cardio with 30 mins of weight lifting. Approximately the

same work out for the past 15 years. My diet is between 2000-3000 calories per day of mixed fruits/grains/meats 20/20/60. Proteins are usually whey or non-animal.

Everything else about me is very healthy if any signs of negatives effects occur I will stop immediately. I take a limited number of natural supplements also that I will note in my journal but not here.

Can anyone think of anything I've missed? I have access to a lab that can test my blood chemistry every month also I might include this in my write ups. I'm mostly interested in numbers not feelings.

if I feel stronger that's great, if my BF drops to 12% and I can run faster then I will be able to say this did something.

What amount do you think I need to take to see an effect? What do you think the side effects of this may be?

Some dosing schedule Cyberguy! That is 3.5 grms in 6 months which is almost certainly unprecedented on here. Mikey doses daily last I knew of probably 1/3 your dose but he may have ramped it up and sensei dosed heavily in short periods, perhaps it is worth pm'ing them for some thoughts and updates. 

You could include heart rate ; blood pressure; duration of held breath (there have been reported improvements); eyesight & hearing tests. Take photographs of scars, hair on various parts of your body as well as bald patches (I had bald shins and recovered hair) as well wrinkles; record skin pinch tests.  You could accurately measure your height too and shoe size (see Turnbuckle's bio). Images of your eyes (Sensei reported a change in hue).

If you're going commercial I'd probably go goodandcheap or carbon60oliveoil definitely not sesres (see this thread/post).

Great write up and plan but personally, though, if I were starting out I'd wait a year or two.

Edited by ambivalent, 12 February 2017 - 11:42 PM.

• Good Point x 2

#948 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:13 PM

There's also an argument to cycle with an NAD+ supp

#949 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:28 AM

I simply want to know if this is effective or not and what the benefits might be. Risk wise I do see some long term risks but nothing valuable is ever gained without risk. No one here is really showing results from using this based on numbers,  I just wanted to show data collected by third party testing. I've read about and used RN before it's not bad but I find Niacin to be equal if not better and certainly cheaper.

#950 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

So my first update.  Dose 2 Table spoons ( 30 ml approximately 21 mg of 60C admin orally )

Current Body fat 16.8% Fat Mass 28.06 LBS, Free Mass 138.97 LBS  total body Mass 168.6 LBS

I run 3 miles on average everyday,  yesterday I ran 3.2 my heart rate stayed fairly low it felt easier like I wasn't getting tired as fast,  this an opinion though and may just be placebo effect at work.

My mood seemed somehow elevated, I worked out about 10% harder then normal yesterday. Almost total lack of hunger, body feels like its mildly warmer then normal. Woke up very early only 4-5 hours of sleep but I feel rested.

• Informative x 1

#951 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:47 PM

3.5 grams in six months is uncharted territory, and could be dangerous. For one thing this stuff disappears from the body very slowly, and no one really knows where it goes. If it builds up in lysosomes (likely), it could act like lipofuscin, thereby aging you more quickly--

The slow accumulation of lipofuscin within lysosomes seems to depress autophagy, resulting in reduced turnover of effective mitochondria. The latter not only are functionally deficient but also produce increased amounts of reactive oxygen species, prompting lipofuscinogenesis. Moreover, defective and enlarged mitochondria are poorly autophagocytosed and constitute a growing population of badly functioning organelles that do not fuse and exchange their contents with normal mitochondria. The progress of these changes seems to result in enhanced oxidative stress, decreased ATP production, and collapse of the cellular catabolic machinery, which eventually is incompatible with survival.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3441384/

It's also possible that the continuous taking of C60 would prevent the mitochondrial quality control mechanism from working properly, allowing the build up of defective mitochondria. The rats that lived 90% longer weren't getting it every day after the first week, but only once  a week for two months, then once every two weeks until the first rat died.

• Good Point x 4
  • Needs references x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#952 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Its possible there might be a build up, 20 mg / day,  I was thinking about alternating months or switching to a 2 week dosing schedule. Possibly switching to 50 mg / every two weeks for 4 months

I'll see how the first week goes, then I'll adjust accordingly.

#953 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Cyberguy,

It is probably worth producing a log in a separate thread.  If you are pressing ahead, you might consider paying to get a sample from each batch tested for by-products. There may also be much less risk by experimenting in a year's time. Anyhow, good luck.

Turnbuckle, there is at least some anecdotal short to medium term evidence that high dosing isn't accelerating aging. (Anthory L, Sensei, Mikey).

#954 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:46 AM

3.5 grams in six months is uncharted territory, and could be dangerous. For one thing this stuff disappears from the body very slowly, and no one really knows where it goes. If it builds up in lysosomes (likely), it could act like lipofuscin, thereby aging you more quickly--

The slow accumulation of lipofuscin within lysosomes seems to depress autophagy, resulting in reduced turnover of effective mitochondria. The latter not only are functionally deficient but also produce increased amounts of reactive oxygen species, prompting lipofuscinogenesis. Moreover, defective and enlarged mitochondria are poorly autophagocytosed and constitute a growing population of badly functioning organelles that do not fuse and exchange their contents with normal mitochondria. The progress of these changes seems to result in enhanced oxidative stress, decreased ATP production, and collapse of the cellular catabolic machinery, which eventually is incompatible with survival.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3441384/

It's also possible that the continuous taking of C60 would prevent the mitochondrial quality control mechanism from working properly, allowing the build up of defective mitochondria. The rats that lived 90% longer weren't getting it every day after the first week, but only once  a week for two months, then once every two weeks until the first rat died.

Can you provide the evidence that C60 can build up in lysosomes instead of mitochondria? 

Kmoody study seems to tell again that C60 builds up in some parts of cells and it would bind to the membrane for a long time as other studies tell.  Then, that sounds to be concerning.

Also, C60 dosage is hard to be set since there is not enough data and animal studies for health benefits. What do you think about the optimal dosage per two weeks?

#955 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

I was thinking of going to shorter term to because of the heat and light in summer shipping might get dangerous. So far the effects are positive but that's not from tests done on my rat.

In about 3 weeks I'll get my labs done. I'll keep a pretty consistant dosing schedule till then, after that I'll consider variations, probably stop about a little under 1.5 grams.

My skin looks tighter this morning but nothing really strikes me as different these past few days. It might be worth ditching the c60 and doing this with just OO. That might be worth a shot after I complete  this cycle in about 3 weeks. It would make sense too because it would give me a chance to feel if there's any difference with it having c60 in it.

As far as dosing and intervals I am using 2 tablespoons a day, I decided to dose all at once so I can use it more when I go to the gym. Today my goal is to run 4 miles in 30 minutes, That's not super human for me it would be just at the top on my range right now. 10 years ago though I could run 10 miles in 1 hour.

I still find it hard to believe this stuff is doing anything to me, I want to see how my body fat reacts and what my end scores are in the next few weeks.

#956 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Can you provide the evidence that C60 can build up in lysosomes instead of mitochondria? 

Lysosomes are the end of the road. Old and dysfunctional mitochondria are engulfed in them and digested. So anything that cannot be digested is a problem. One theory of aging is that lysosome function is degraded with time as undigested cellular garbage--lipofuscin--builds up, until the cell ceases to function. C60 could add to that lipofuscin burden.

The mitochondrial-lysosomal axis theory of aging: accumulation of damaged mitochondria as a result of imperfect autophagocytosis.

Mammals have an enzyme--myeloperoxidase--that is capable of degrading C60, but it is not clear how fast this might work, or if it is capable of degrading aggregated C60.

• Informative x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#957 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

Turnbuckle, do you still take C60 personally?

#958 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

Turnbuckle, do you still take C60 personally?

Yes. See my profile page for details. I update it every once in a while.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#959 Cyberguy

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

Still alive doing well so far my rats had 630 ml of C60 at .67 mg/ml,  sleeping is much improved. I've gained 6 lbs but I'm not sure if it's muscle or fat. No noticeable changes in gray hairs, no endurance benefits.

My daily weight training has gone up about 10-15% I was lifting about 80-90 now lifting 100-110 range. Next week I'll get my body fat checked as well as blood work. About 4 weeks of daily 20-25 ml at .67 mg/ml.

No real changes in mood or other variables. No changes in much of anything. Continuing doses at same level for approximately 2 more months.

I have seen some minor relative strength gains, next week when I check my BF I'll be able to see if it's fat or muscle. So far I'd have to say this has done nothing good or bad for me.

• like x 2

#960 Pragmatica

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:50 AM

Hi everyone. Two or three times a year since 2012 I've come by to lurk on these C60 threads to see what was new, and this evening finally decided to join in and contribute my anecdotal report on the results of ingesting Vaughter's C60oo since the early days when it first started being sold (which I think was late 2012?).

Here are my most notable results, which have remained steady throughout the 4.5 years of consistent daily consumption:

No more respiratory viral illnesses. I haven't had a cold or flu since the day I started taking it! That's not particularly surprising to me, since I read early on about studies using C60 (albeit not in olive oil) demonstrating that it halted the replication of both the flu virus and HIV virus, in vitro. The first couple of years I thought it might just be a very lucky coincidence that I wasn't getting colds anymore, but after this many years it seems highly unlikely that it can be chalked up to coincidence anymore. My norm for decades was 1 or 2 colds a year, sometimes pretty bad colds & coughs that lasted 2 or 3 weeks in winter, and I stopped getting sick after I started taking the C60oo. One thing I do the moment I feel a tickle or fullness on my tonsils that potentially signals a cold may be trying to take root is I take an extra dose or two of C60oo right on my tonsils that day and the next day. The cold never actually materializes or progresses. Even when I'm sleep deprived, and run down, I'm not getting sick with colds anymore. The only biological agent based illness I've had at all in the past 5 years is one instance of a few hours of gut pain/upset from undercooked chicken (most likely bacterial in origin), and maybe two or three instances of the aforementioned temporary fullness in my tonsils that never turned into a cold or flu. I also haven't needed to take a single day off work due to illness since 2012. Has anyone else had this remarkable result of not getting sick with viruses anymore?

Less need for sleep is the next notable result. Even if I'm pretty run down from workload and responsibilities for long periods of time, I can easily get by on 5.5 hours a night, and remain quite productive and illness free. Being so productive with good energy levels has even enabled me to handle taking university courses on top of my full time job over the past several years, plus 18 hours a week riding and training my horses on top of that. Before then, that level of sustained output would have been impossible for me to maintain, even though I've always been a healthy and reasonably active but low energy person with an odd tendency to nearly fall asleep at the wheel sometimes even in broad daylight when well rested. Anyhow, this ability to be productive on relatively low levels of sleep was (and still is) noticeable.  I can't get by on a really extreme schedule like 3 or 4 hours of sleep, but my resistance to the effects of sleep deprivation is noticeably improved. That said, I do try to aim for 7 hours of sleep a night, but that rarely happens (I'm posting this at 1:50 am, heh).

I've taken good care of my health over the past 20 years, with appropriate levels of exercise and good nutrition (no red meat, but omnivore), a steady BMI and weight since age 16, been wearing sunscreen since a kid, take quite a few daily supplements (mostly Life Extension brand) and I particularly enjoy munching on raw kale, sipping green powder drinks, and nibbling on dark chocolate. :) According to 23andme.com, the volume of my weekly dark chocolate & raw cacao consumption is in the upper 1%.

I'm particularly curious if anyone else has noticed the lack of viral illnesses since taking C60oo.

Edit: I see resveratrol_guy further up this page has reported the same thing about fending off colds with C60oo! Very interesting.

Edited by Pragmatica, 31 March 2017 - 06:09 AM.

• Informative x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users