NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3031 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

Questions

1. I have read reports about anexity before, but I wonder what kind of Anexity others have (my pleasent 'after gym anexity' or I am 'totally tired anexity'). 
  2. Any other Ideas for synergy?

Feedback very welcome

I was ready to suggest the addition of noopept, but I saw that you use it in your stack already.

There is a group buy for NGF I saw that you are interested in Lion's mane so you maybe interested for pure NGF also.

http://www.longecity...2272-ngf-spray/

• like x 1

#3032 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Is anyone interested in a group buy?

100 grams $550 USD Freebase

maybe go halves, if someone is after bulk, or whatever

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3033 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

This is from HHD, I assume?

#3034 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Yup

#3035 burnlife

• 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:42 AM

What does that part mean? Anyway, I'm in. What next? I've never taken part in one. What's the expected time on this one?

Edited by burnlife, 02 June 2015 - 05:43 AM.

#3036 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

It means i'm looking at having a large amount, if someone else wants 50 grams ill go for 50 grams too. but 100grams for myself is too much

#3037 Malva

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:00 PM

I want to buy too. I think that we've talked with the same vendor. 100g is very high for me too,

So I am disposed if you want, 

#3038 Crowstream

• 99 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

It seems this group buy is off, but I know that Strangelove has freebase at a discount. I just bought some from him, so you can probably send him a message if you are interested.

#3039 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

Hello, I am in for 10g. PM if I can join.

#3040 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hi!

If this buy goes through, I would be in for 5 grams.

#3041 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

disregard sorry. bought a sizely amount from another member. I'll be up for a group buy when i run out, which will be awhile haha

#3042 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:03 PM

I would be interested in 25g

#3043 unhappyJ

• 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Hello,

I am a new member here, but I am reading everything that I can find in Longecity that is helpful with depression in order to help myself and others.

I have issues with major depression many years now and NSI-189 its the best drug I have found so far to improve my situation. 

If you read discussions from people with major depression (and life tragedies) can be overwhelming, and I always recommend a trial of NSI-189 to other people with depression that many find useful.

I registered mainly to say to please take a little extra time to inform and help other members to obtain NSI-189 only through PMs, the membership sourcing forum, or say that you putting together a group buy "for buying NSI-189 for research purposes" discussing it no further and let interested members to contact you.

As you know there are many companies and one individual (that I know of) that received a cease and desist letter from neuralstem. I am not a lawyer, but I find it quite possible (even if neuralstem is not interested to stop people from using NSI-189) to have to stop people (or companies) that profit from it in order to not loose their patent rights. I cannot say for sure, but openly discussing buying/selling NSI-189 may result in an overnight prohibition even from the Chinese seller discussed before.

To my knowledge I cannot understand the logic that a Chinese seller could sell a patented chemical only because he resides in China. There is a strict Chinese patent office that neuralstem possibly (and quite reasonable to assume) registered NSI-189. The current market (and profits) for NSI-189 its so small that no Chinese seller would defy neuralstem if they ll try go after them, they would just stop offering it. I know some depressed individuals found this thread because of me, so please help keep it going, thanks.

• Agree x 6

#3044 toto75015

• 35 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:41 AM

Yes I agree that we should keep a low profile, especially if this molecule is so effective. It would be a pity if we had no other option than waiting 10 years for it to be released on the market.

That being said, I'm watching all the nsi threads from a long time, and until now I was afraid to order some.

But now I'm feeling ready.

What changed my mind was some periods of experiencing no depression thanks to a combination of non conventional stuff (mainly kava, sjw, coconut oil and recently salvia). The problem is that it doesn't take too long for the depression to come back and preparing the kava and salvia is not very convenient.

On the other hand experiencing living a real life, without feeling this unsustainable burden of depression over your neck and shoulders, have convinced me to try may be longer term solution and nsi could be one.

Do you think it's possible to ship it to France? In that case I would like to participate to this group buy. Otherwise do you know a reliable vendor that ships to France?

#3045 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Can someone pm me a reputable chinese source.

If I'm having to go that route I would like to try and minimize risk.

Would greatly appreciate any advise on the process as well. Thanks.

#3046 citizen81

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

So an update:

I took off a week between my 7 day trial and my 30 day. I am presently on Day 13 at 40mg per day.

I was suffering from major depression, severe afternoon fatigue.

While I can't say that my depression has fully lifted, things are improving day by day. I have no idea what this drug might do for someone looking for general cognitive enhancement, but here has been my outcome thus far:

My experience so far (1 low, 10 high)

-Memory: before 3, now 7

-Desire for alcohol, before 7, now 3

-Libido: Before 5, now 5

-Afternoon Fatigue: Before 9, now 4

-Anxious Thoughts: Before 8, now 3

-Overall Depression: Before 9, now 5

-Sleep Quality: Before 3, now 5

-Visualization: Before 4, now 6

CONS:

-I've experienced increased numbness on the tips of my lips, and speech has been slightly impaired. I expect this will go away after cessation. Studies suggested that numbness was a potential side.

-In the beginning my anxiety increased. However, things leveled out around day 5 when I included fish oil, theanine, curcumin, resveratrol and vitamin d in my regiment. I've since stopped taking the theanine as I didn't want something influencing gaba.

-Unclear at this point if the effects will be lasting.

I intend to take a 10 day run of 5ml cerebrolysin at the end of this 30-day trial, since that causes synaptogenesis. Perhaps it will help boost the connectivity of the new brain cells that will theoreticically exist.

• Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3047 semicrystalline

• 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

I would be also interested for 10 gramms if a group buy will be done  :) 

@ citizen

i also had this thinking that Cerebrolysin usage at this dosage will have a cumulative effect after a nsi-189 cycle. When i get some legit nsi i will definetly go with such regiment !  ;) 

#3048 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

Noticeable improvement in the past 12 days since my T+1wk log (see page 71).

Ironically the better the effects get, the less inclined I am to post about it. This is a subset of a general tendency to no longer care about validating my subjectivity with words.

Biggest changes since T+1wk:

• Better longterm memory. Repeatedly avoiding ruts by noticing day-to-day progressions of habit that were previously opaque.
  • Things that would have sent me into affective death spirals no longer do. A couple days ago a truly stressful event happened, but I got over it within a couple hours. In my pre-NSI-189 state, I suspect it would have messed me up for a few weeks.
  • Musical compositional/performative progress is as fast as it was when I was a little kid.
  • Vipassana sensations and modes of thought starting to carry over into non-meditative activities.
  • Visual reading a little bit better than before. I've always been able to read two or three lines at a time and logically connect them in my head, but now it feels more natural.
  • Decrease in situational anxiety starting to catch up to the decrease in general anxiety. This feels analogous to the a-ha moment when I realized that 'biological hunger' and 'desire for food' were distinct phenomena. Now that the anxiety is neurochemically offset by NSI-189's effects through whatever mechanism, I'm able to better assess stressful situations in the moment and be better cognitively prepared for next time.
  • No more frustration from repetitive or disorganized aesthetics. This is readily apparent in my musical tendencies -- listening, performing and composing alike -- but also in my feelings toward other people and the uglier features of my environment.
  • Dream recall is better every night. Dream content keeps shifting toward actual events that I've experienced in recent days and away from the weird fractal, synesthetic dreams I've had since childhood.
  • Traumatic events from the past four years are fading in intensity. Each time I remember them I'm quicker to come to the conclusion that they don't matter. That is, I'm recognizing and rejecting hindsight bias and the availability heuristic when they crop up. Which they do, like, all of the time.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3049 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

I have been on NSI-189 for over a year straight. I have always been on 40mg a day since I started and never tried a higher dose. I have given other experiences but I doubt many have been on it as long as me so here is another.

It has been a miracle. I have made significant changes to my lifestyle and have started working. I am no longer sleeping the day away and can actually focus on reading, playing video games or even watch a movie. Although I am still struggling with fatigue and tiredness I am at least slightly functional. These are all tangible results, not subjective. NSI-189 is a miracle for me.

Side effects: nothing significant. I take it at night because it seems to have some small immediate effects on my thinking, like my thinking is a bit fuzzy. Nothing too extreme, 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#3050 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:09 PM

This sounds great drg. I am happy for you and thank you for your review. Are you still or have you been on any medication while using NSI?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3051 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:21 PM

Initially I was not taking anything when I started NSI-189, still I noticed huge benefits.

I realised my mood was really unstable after starting the NSI-189 so I started lithium and lamotrigine in the following months. (I suppose in hindsight NSI-189 could be the cause of the mood instability though I have my doubts bipolar is very prominent in my family)

I started alprazolam for sleep recently but I have always had sleep problems. I just never bothered taking medication for it.

Thanks for your kind words.

#3052 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• 179 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

What was your symptoms drg?

Edited by MichaelTheAnhedonic, 20 June 2015 - 10:42 PM.

#3053 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:16 PM

Is anyone interested in a group buy?

I'd be in for 10 grams.

Thanks!

#3054 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:29 AM

What was your symptoms drg?

Symptoms:

primarily extreme tiredness / fatigue - in bed a lot but not sleeping, not accomplishing anything or doing anything because I was too tired

unhappy with life and general hopelessness - pursued medication as my best chance at fixing things but nothing had any significant effect until nsi-189

Diagnoses:

ADHD (says my doctor)

Anxiety (says my doctor)
Insomnia (definitely)
Aspergers (says my doctor)

I do not have a mood disorder according to my doctor (but he's full of shit)

#3055 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

drg, add moclobemide or modafinil for the tiredness.

NSI + Moclobemide is my magic combo.

With depression, caffeine doesn't touch my fatigue.

• like x 1

#3056 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:45 AM

What do you guys think about the similarities between NSI-189 and BZP? Apparently BZP was noted for having antidepressant properties.

#3057 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

Chiming in because I've recently started my own experiment with NSI-189. I am female, not clinically depressed (except for occasional bouts of melancholia), but always looking for ways to increase mental efficiency, emotional processing and general well-being.

NSI-189 is completely different from other cognitive enhancers. Always thought I was somewhat spacially adept for a woman (LOL). But in 2 weeks of NSI-189 found my overall depth perception, color/texture awareness enhanced. I am also finding an greater ability to hear and separate sounds as if my brain was instantly identifying and classifying multiple aural sensations, instead hearing a general clump of city noise.

Very interesting is a new ability to quickly let go of things that don't matter and move on to what does. Something may irritate me, but I step over it and find myself catagorizing what is essential vs trivial, with much greater clarity and speed. This is subtle, but seems to be new behavior. I have also felt less ackward in social situations, more content to just be around other people. I am hoping that my fiction writing is enhanced as well, but that remains to be seen. Feeling less of an obscessive need to "create" may prove detrimental to the creative process, but might be good for the flow of ideas in general.

Seems to have no "speedy" effect and can be taken right before sleeping (at least for me). Watching which of these changes last. I especially like the sensation of expanded awareness without a drug "high".

Edited by Skypp, 21 June 2015 - 07:46 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • like x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3058 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

That's the great thing about NSI. It doesn't feel like a drug at all, i literally get no side effects from it, unlike literally any other anti depressant.

It's clean, it work's, i sound like a snake oil salesmen, but yeah..

What people should do to obtain it is buy bulk, and sell it to your depressed friends.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#3059 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

What people should do to obtain it is buy bulk, and sell it to your depressed friends.

If I ever get to the point at which I’m ordering it directly from ‘our friends in Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó’ (currently at $5.50/gram), and if I encounter somebody who can really benefit from it, I’ll just give it to that person or sell it to him or her for cost.

• like x 3
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3060 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Last few times I tried NSI I just couldn't tolerate it well. It gave my hands and arms a sense of numbness and lack of energy. They just felt extremely sluggish and would take too much effort to type. I also get a similar effect if I take Ginkgo Biloba Extract these days.   I used to never experience this during previous years.

Does anyone know why this might be? Related to circulation, poor adrenals or what may be going on?        It's a shame because the NSI did make life feel more pleasant but I just felt unable to tolerate it at least not during those few weeks ago.  Does it have any effect on cortisol? 

First doses of NSI 5mg seemed not too bad but the next dose would always hit me with that sense of numbness. This is likely a very rare side effect for others as my health is not exactly ideal at this time. 

Edited by AlexCanada, 21 June 2015 - 07:08 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)