NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4321 bijao~

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:23 PM

I am not going to get into that argument again. But 198/101 with 100bpm at rest and not responding adequately to beta blockers for 48 hours is not to be ignored.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that it is somehow androgenic.Eight days after stopping and slightest physical effort gets me sweating heavily reminding me of when I was on Concerta but it is very slow acting as well. One more thing I have noticed is that I don't crave nicotine as much as I used to.

I doubt Paroxetine exacerbated my anxiety but I admit that I am particularly sensitive to develop anxiety in response to non-selective androgenic compounds.

I would like to hear from those with depression and not just dysthymia. Those who are on 10mg to see if such a low dosage has improved their depressive symptoms how long it took. I am really worried about my memory. Although I haven't been able to work for ten years now, I still read a lot and from time to time I suddenly lose the train of my thoughts and forget what I had been reading it is beginning to scare me. I am told that it is not degenerative but I don't believe them because I am also having difficulty remembering context appropriate vocabulary, although it has improved or at least it is not getting any worse since I stopped taking Concerta and started on testosterone therapy. Could that have contributed to the adverse reaction, specially that I have only just started and was given and loader only weeks of the 1st injection that should have lasted 12 weeks?

I was going to have a go with Rapastinel but there are so many more positive reports with NSI-189 that I changed my mind. I am exhausted with 25 years of depression and losing my memory scares the hell out of me.

I have been on a variety of stimulants (concerta/vyvanse/adderall) and various SSRI's for near 12 years now to treat depression and ADD-PI and experience the exact same thing. Only difference being that I'm 18, not 57. No nootropic substance I have tried has benefitted me in any meaningful way. I'll be starting NSI within the month (sourced from SL), so I hope you can keep recording and sharing your experiences. You and everyone who contributes to this forum are far more helpful than most of you realize.

Also, for anyone trialing anything, always consider medications being taken concurrently and potential interactions (negative or otherwise). We have lost far too many potentially successful trials because people don't take necessary precautions.

Regards

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#4322 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

Does anyone have any info on NSI's effect on the thalamus specifically, thanks

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4323 LiveWell

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:54 PM

Y'all have made this just too tempting, especially with the added knowledge that chronic stress may be able to shrink the hippocampus. https://www.psycholo...king-your-brain

Being in school again, I need all the help I can get. Can't wait for my NSI-189 to show up!

Edited by LiveWell, 13 July 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#4324 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:05 AM

I plan on using small doses of NSI-189 long-term for sustained eyesight improvement. I believe my vaguely blurry vision is the result of a hyposensitivity to visual processing (a sensory processing problem) which causes slight problems in seeing clear outline of objects, depth perception etc. But whatever it is that I have... NSI-189 improves it immensely. I am not using it for depression or anything else, just this lol. 

Edited by pheanix997, 14 July 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#4325 stillwater

• 116 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:23 AM

I plan on using small doses of NSI-189 long-term for sustained eyesight improvement. I believe my vaguely blurry vision is the result of a hyposensitivity to visual processing (a sensory processing problem) which causes slight problems in seeing clear outline of objects, depth perception etc. But whatever it is that I have... NSI-189 improves it immensely. I am not using it for depression or anything else, just this lol. 

Emoxypine succinate is said to improve eyesight , might be worth checking out and doing your own research on.

• Informative x 1

#4326 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:59 AM

Emoxypine succinate is said to improve eyesight , might be worth checking out and doing your own research on.

Thanks! I actually bought that a while ago but haven't really used it. I will try it out.

#4327 Babakk

• 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:10 AM

This is an update on my use of NSI-189 for those who might be interested.

It has now been two weeks since I started again. Initially I was taking 20mg phosphate tablets by Intellimed but on the 5th day I had palpitation again. I tried cutting the tablets in half but they just get smashed to pieces. So I swapped it for 10mg per day Freebase by Strangelove.

I also need to mention that because my sleep disorder had returned with a vengeance prior to starting back on NSI-189 and I couldn't remain asleep for more than an hour at a time, I had been prescribed 25mg Valdoxan(Agomelatine) which has started to have effect and now I manage 5 to 6 hours of continuous sleep at a time. Please also note that I have stopped taking Paroxetine.

If NSI-189 has had any positive effect then it must be pretty subtle. I still have difficulty concentrating and I am told that my memory problems are to do with my inability to concentrate rather than being the result of some sort of degenerative disorder or age. It is clear that my scary memory issues were to do with my lowered testosterone levels. While the anxiety part of the side effect seems to have gone, I still get the daily headaches that start pretty much half an hour after taking the NSI-189. They are not acute headaches but they don't respond to paracetamol or aspirin and last about four hours. Someone here suggested migraine tablets (I have forgotten the name) which did seem to works but they are extremely expensive for daily use.

I am still extremely anhedonic and suffer form fatigue and inability to concentrate. I still find the daily chores demanding and don't seem to want or be able to plan for anything. I suggest that anyone in my situation would be depressed although it is not a painful depression because of the daily 4mg Subutex which I agree does have norepinephrine inhibitory side effects that in themselves don't help with concentration and focus but it is not proportional and therefore they can not be attributed to Subutex.

There is a certain level of mood stability that I find new which could be attributed to NSI-189 but then again it might just be out of resignation to hopelessness of my situation.

Edited by Babakk, 14 July 2016 - 10:27 AM.

• like x 1

#4328 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

That's an interesting compound.
It seems that it does more than improving eyesight...

Worth a try.

#4329 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

I don't know why but NSI-189 used to really help me but now I've just started taking it again and it makes me over sleep and makes me feel really Moody and agitated / depresse.. Does anyone know why and what I should do?

#4330 Noobsessed

• 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:47 PM

Hi, I bought 1 gram some months ago from irc.bio but they are not selling it anymore. Is strangelove the only source now or is there anybody else selling? I should have bought more.

Edited by Noobsessed, 14 July 2016 - 03:48 PM.

#4331 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:02 PM

Hi, I bought 1 gram some months ago from irc.bio but they are not selling it anymore. Is strangelove the only source now or is there anybody else selling? I should have bought more.

For smaller, but especially for "bulk" amounts, I am sure there is no one else cheaper. Intellimeds mentioned before is about three times as expensive.

#4332 JayZin

• Guest SPAMMER
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:11 PM

Idk bout that one Joey but we've been using modafanil from here lately, it's the highest quality we've found.

#4333 Babakk

• 40 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:59 PM

I don't know why but NSI-189 used to really help me but now I've just started taking it again and it makes me over sleep and makes me feel really Moody and agitated / depresse.. Does anyone know why and what I should do?

You are not the only one. I have had the same problem. I tried lowering the dose and I would suggest you do the same. As low as 5mg the logic being that because of its long half life, it accumulates in your body over a number of days.

At least you seem to have had some good experience with it. Mine has been negative all the way and I am still to see anything positive. I have been on it for two weeks now and all I have got is fatigue and headache.

If I don't see anything positive in another two weeks, I am going to stop all together.

#4334 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:08 PM

You are not the only one. I have had the same problem. I tried lowering the dose and I would suggest you do the same. As low as 5mg the logic being that because of its long half life, it accumulates in your body over a number of days.

At least you seem to have had some good experience with it. Mine has been negative all the way and I am still to see anything positive. I have been on it for two weeks now and all I have got is fatigue and headache.

If I don't see anything positive in another two weeks, I am going to stop all together.

What condition are you taking it for? What aspects of that condition are you hoping most to improve with this? Have you tried any other anti-depressants in the past? 

#4335 richards2324

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:09 AM

how does this stuff work? i'm sure it says somewhere in this thread so my bad

#4336 psychejunkie

• 205 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:15 AM

I regularly take 10 mg (Sublingual) but whenever I take 20 mg, it makes me over sleep and kind of tired.

how much do you take? maybe lowering the dose solve your problem alone. 

Edited by psychejunkie, 17 July 2016 - 04:16 AM.

#4337 Babakk

• 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:41 PM

What condition are you taking it for? What aspects of that condition are you hoping most to improve with this? Have you tried any other anti-depressants in the past? 

I suffer from MDD probably developed as the result of undiagnosed ADHD. Unfortunately, I can't take stimulants like Concerta because of side effects. I have been on medication since 1990 and I am 57 now. I have tried all the usual SSR, SNRI NDRI, trycyclic and MAOI as well as ECT, VNS and years and year of therapy none with any success. Olanzapine made it a lot worse. Concerta helped but the side effects caused more damage in the end. 

#4338 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

I got payment for 10grams of NSI-189 a few days now. The address is included in paypal, but I have not shipped it because I do not know if freebase or phosphate is preferred. Looking back in past PMs I am not sure who made the payment. Whoever made the payment, please contact me to arrange it!

#4339 tautomeric

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:09 PM

I got payment for 10grams of NSI-189 a few days now. The address is included in paypal, but I have not shipped it because I do not know if freebase or phosphate is preferred. Looking back in past PMs I am not sure who made the payment. Whoever made the payment, please contact me to arrange it!

It's not me, however I'd like to purchase 10 grams too from you. Phosphate (it's better for oral route right?)

pls send me a pm

Edited by tautomeric, 19 July 2016 - 01:20 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#4340 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:42 AM

Has anyone noticed that with Nyles NSI, it seems to taste more powdery and bitter / has more of a kick. With TeamTLR, it just tastes like plain powder / not as bitter. Is there any difference or is it just the way it has been made?

#4341 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

It's not me, however I'd like to purchase 10 grams too from you. Phosphate (it's better for oral route right?)

pls send me a pm

Yes, (in theory) phosphate is better for oral use, we do not know how it compares to freebase, but many have good results with freebase orally also.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#4342 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:06 AM

Has anyone noticed that with Nyles NSI, it seems to taste more powdery and bitter / has more of a kick. With TeamTLR, it just tastes like plain powder / not as bitter. Is there any difference or is it just the way it has been made?

I haven't tried Nyle's NSI, but the phospate I got from TLR was as you described. The phospate from Strangelove and the VLK group buy sounds like the powder from Nyles. Strangely enough, Ceretropic tested TLR's NSI freebase and it came out fine. I don't know what to think, but I haven't used any TLR "phosphate" because I trust my taste buds on this. Maybe they sent freebase as phosphate, maybe its something entirely else, or maybe it just tastes different.

#4343 YimYam

• 135 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:36 AM

Anyone based in the UK who wants NSI-189, I am selling :)

#4344 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:05 PM

YimYam, has a few extra grams I shipped him before, did not work for him, from PMs surely appears trustworthy.

#4345 veemarty

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

Another +1 for Strangelove. His stuff is awesome and he's a pleasure to work with.

• Agree x 3
  • Informative x 1

#4346 Neurogenisisis

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:03 AM

Took NSI-189 freebase 20-25 mg sublingual over an hour ago. Just curious, when will the supposed effects occur?

#4347 Noobsessed

• 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

Took NSI-189 freebase 20-25 mg sublingual over an hour ago. Just curious, when will the supposed effects occur?

When the volume of your right amygdala increases. 

• Disagree x 1

#4348 Mike Walker

• 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:43 PM

Very interesting thread!  I suffer from Tourette Syndrome and I read a study where they observed that people with TS who had a larger hippocampus also had better-controlled symptoms.  It seems that in some people the hippocampus is able to compensate in some way for the deficits caused by Tourette Syndrome.  I am hoping to obtain some NSI-189 to see if it could improve my symptoms.  Besides, I suffer from depression too, so even if it "only" helped with the depression, it would be worth it.

I could be an interesting lab rat, because I have multiple neurological issues:  Tourette syndrome, attendion deficit disorder (slow cognitive tempo), general anxiety disorder, depression, delayed Sleep Phase syndrome, cervical rediculopathy, peripheral neuropathy, and OCD-like symptoms.

I'd also love to get my mother to try it.  She is severely depressed.  She has congestive heart failure and probably won't be with us much longer.  She has suffered with depression (untreated) for at least 30 years.  I'm not expecting any miracles but if she could at least get more enjoyment out of her remaining lifespan I would love that.  She has so many health issues but the depression seems to trump everything else - she's too depressed to even try to live a healthier lifestyle.  She is basically waiting to die at this point, she has said as much.

Edited by Mike Walker, 27 July 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#4349 Mike Walker

• 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:52 PM

Sorry forgot to add - Strangelove, I sent you a PM :) I'd love to purchase some from you.  Either phosphate or freebase, whatever you have, in fact it might be nice to purchase some of each.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4350 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:14 AM

I notice it within 30 min to an hour. But just me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users