* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4381 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

It seems paypal is fine with NSI-189, but there is not really any reason to mention it in the notes. Price is still $24-$16/gram (depending on quantity) with shipping included.

#4382 mindovermatter

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

I bought some supposedly NSI-189 phosphate on eBay and recommended to dissolve it in Everclear alcohol. However, I tried, and it won't dissolve. It's more like a suspension I have to shake each time I use it. All the powder settles to the bottom.

Does that mean it's not really NSI-189? Who knows what I've been ingesting... It sure tastes terrible whatever it is.

Same issue with that product, I am also curious about the quality.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4383 Mike Walker

• 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:04 PM

Has anyone successfully dissolved NSI-189 in ethanol?  (I am using Everclear 190 proof, 95% alcohol by volume)

Should it dissolve or no?

#4384 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:25 AM

I have very important question, Did effects of nsi 127 peresist after withdrawn of this compound? How long? I have vitiligo and any drug that act on noradrenergic system cause new white spots. (methylphenidate is the worst), but if nsi literaly can grow my hippocampus i can give it a chance.

What is your short-therm memory and operational memory, month after nsi withdrawn?

• like x 1

#4385 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:25 AM

I have very important question, Did effects of nsi 127 peresist after withdrawn of this compound? How long? I have vitiligo and any drug that act on noradrenergic system cause new white spots. (methylphenidate is the worst), but if nsi literaly can grow my hippocampus i can give it a chance.

What is your short-therm memory and operational memory, month after nsi withdrawn?

I think that even though it can cause anxiety, it doesn't do so via any neurotransmitter activity. So you may be okay... but if you do try it, better to tread carefully and go slow. The latest proposed MOA is that it works through enhancing synaptic connectivity in the hippocampus (long-term potentiation). I think that's the correct way of putting it lol... 

I don't think my memory has improved since using this. 

#4386 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:17 AM

Some of you reported increased bp and ht. Besides it have strong affinity for net.

Moclobemide also worsens my vitiligo.

How long did you use nsi? What about subjective mental clarity month after withdrawn?

#4387 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:59 AM

I've been taking 20mg of NSI (from several sources)since January and the results have been great. There were some rough patches in the first month or two, but adjusting the dosage and adding a DA agonist has paid off handsomely for me. I feel much better, depression is gone, productivity continues to slowly get better, and my sense of humor has returned in full force. Will this compound work for everyone? I doubt that and I feel for the folks who aren't seeing results. This particular compound met the needs of my psychiatric needs, that being stress induced brain damage akin to PTSD.

My current stack is:

NSI-189 20 mg

PPAP 30 mg (may also substitute PRL or 9-me-bc on some days)

300-900mg of Alpha GPC

300mg Phosphatidyl Serine

150mg of Jiaogulan

fish oil

folic acid

p-5-p

Niacin and CBD oil before bed.

Interestingly prior to NSI + DA support, I was largely intolerant of both choline and PS. Both made for a terrible day whenever I took them but I started taking them again about 2 months ago as an experiment to test the notion that perhaps my brain could deal better with increased choline/NE/DA levels now that my hippocampus is supposedly rehabbed a bit. Not only can I tolerate these compounds, but they enhance the positive effects for me..better cognition, clarity, mood, energy etc. Hard to describe in a short post, but everything is quite a bit better than say 3-5 years ago when I was very close to being a nonfunctional person due to major depression, brain fog, a huge reduction in memory, libido, and motivation.

In my uneducated opinion, I think NSI sets the stage for recovery and I found that by itself the results were pretty good but not great. I was lifted out of major depression and slowly, either because of hippocampal neurogenisis or tweaking dosages of my stack or both, I've been able to make noticeable progress towards being myself again and maybe even a tad better.

Hey, are you on  /r/nootropics by any chance? I think I've read a write-up of yours about PPAP. I'm currently trialing PPAP and plan to give NSI-189 another shot. Are you still taking this combination?

Also, does anyone have any experience with the pop-up store that bluebrainboost put out about half a year ago, buy-nsi-189.com, and whether what they had was legit? I bought 5 grams of the stuff and was getting a persistent twitch in an eyelid that I'm hoping wasn't related.

Yes, I  still take it 5 days per week and take a break during the weekends. Still holding strong on most of the benefits, however I am getting a little more fatigue (REALLY want a nap midday) that may or may not be related to PPAP use. 

#4388 Acausal

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:07 PM

To the person wondering about the stuff they got from eBay, having tried both now, I'm fairly certain the stuff from eBay was legit, but of a weaker purity (or had just been sitting for a while or something, it was a bit more clumpy)

At least, subjectively they definitely seem to be the same compound, although Strangelove's seems to be significantly stronger which I attribute to higher purity or simply less degradation (which is essentially higher purity)

On week 5 now, I've gotten none of the anxiety other people have been experiencing (thankfully), if anything it's been making me somewhat sleepy. As a result, I switched to taking 40mg before bed instead of in the morning. This doesn't seem to affect the effects for me any. I will say I don't notice a strong difference in memory or intellectual capacity, maybe a little bit, except that I'm feeling like a certain amount of stress-induced brain fog and anhedonia have gone away. Don't know about nootropic effects but this is (for me personally) incredibly effective in terms of antidepressant effects. I haven't stopped taking it long enough to weigh in on the permanence of the effects at this time, but if this was something I had to take daily for the indefinite future like most other antidepressants I would be more comfortable with that than I would be with an SSRI. 

• like x 1

#4389 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Since I'm about to get in the game - can anyone suggest a good scale for measuring out the right amount of powder for capping? I figure I'll go with 20 mg's sublingual as my daily regimen.

What do you figure about this dosing-schedule btw?

Day 1 - 40 mg

Day 2-7 - 20 mg

Day 8-11 - 0 mg

Day 12-19 - 20 mg

And so on. It seems to me as if this substance doesn't HAVE TO BE supplemented continously - might actually cause some of that anxiety people report. What's the general feel here? A starting shock-dose and then smaller doses, followed by breaks? Is that a valid way of dosing this?

Or does it need to be titrated up, and then kept on a steady dose, like traditional antidepressants?

#4390 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:37 AM

To the person wondering about the stuff they got from eBay, having tried both now, I'm fairly certain the stuff from eBay was legit, but of a weaker purity (or had just been sitting for a while or something, it was a bit more clumpy)

At least, subjectively they definitely seem to be the same compound, although Strangelove's seems to be significantly stronger which I attribute to higher purity or simply less degradation (which is essentially higher purity)

On week 5 now, I've gotten none of the anxiety other people have been experiencing (thankfully), if anything it's been making me somewhat sleepy. As a result, I switched to taking 40mg before bed instead of in the morning. This doesn't seem to affect the effects for me any. I will say I don't notice a strong difference in memory or intellectual capacity, maybe a little bit, except that I'm feeling like a certain amount of stress-induced brain fog and anhedonia have gone away. Don't know about nootropic effects but this is (for me personally) incredibly effective in terms of antidepressant effects. I haven't stopped taking it long enough to weigh in on the permanence of the effects at this time, but if this was something I had to take daily for the indefinite future like most other antidepressants I would be more comfortable with that than I would be with an SSRI. 

Have you ever been on any other medication?

#4391 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:53 AM

Since I'm about to get in the game - can anyone suggest a good scale for measuring out the right amount of powder for capping? I figure I'll go with 20 mg's sublingual as my daily regimen.

Day 1 - 40 mg

Day 2-7 - 20 mg

Day 8-11 - 0 mg

Day 12-19 - 20 mg

And so on. It seems to me as if this substance doesn't HAVE TO BE supplemented continously - might actually cause some of that anxiety people report. What's the general feel here? A starting shock-dose and then smaller doses, followed by breaks? Is that a valid way of dosing this?

Or does it need to be titrated up, and then kept on a steady dose, like traditional antidepressants?

This isnt an instant boosting kind of drug. It needs to build up in your system to promote neurogenesis.

You're better off giving it a good run for a month of daily dosing @ 40mg a day

#4392 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

Day 1 - 40 mg
Day 2-7 - 20 mg
Day 8-11 - 0 mg
Day 12-19 - 20 mg

This isnt an instant boosting kind of drug. It needs to build up in your system to promote neurogenesis.
You're better off giving it a good run for a month of daily dosing @ 40mg a day
Ah all right, I see now that this was the regimen used in the trials. Steady dose it is then. Found some suggestions on a scale too, so that's top priority now! : )

#4393 Acausal

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:44 PM

Have you ever been on any other medication?

Oh goodness, yes. I've been on Paxil & PaxilXR (gave me sexual side effects, which wasn't that fun although not particularly strong ones) and Zoloft (gave me mild headaches), both worked in the sense that they numbed my emotional range enough that I wasn't experiencing MDD anymore, but didn't really address it. I was also on Wellbutrin, which worked somewhat but gives me terrible indigestion. I also tried a number of supplements and various other things to try to deal with MDD when I had it, in the end what seemed to help the most was a long run of low-dose atypical antipsychotics - which is strange because I have neither schizophrenia nor bipolar disorder as far as my medical professionals can tell. I'm thinking it was because it caused my brain to upregulate dopamine receptors or something by blocking their means of action long enough for my brain to compensate. In any event, I don't have MDD anymore, although I had some mild depressive moments earlier this year due to just incredibly high stress levels for the last year and a half. Nearly unprecedented (for me) stress levels, in fact. It left a mark, I was feeling fatigued all the time and just somewhat drained of creativity in general (mild anhedonia). I did a three month run of agomelatine (20mg daily) which seemed to work reasonably well with no notable side effects for me personally. I think I'm lucky enough to have a full complement of liver enzymes that are reasonably robust - I rarely get side effects from most medications, for which I consider myself pretty lucky.

Anyway, for me NSI-189 is dramatically effective. I can't say for sure that anyone else's biochemistry is going to match up with mine, of course, so your mileage can and likely will vary, but I'm impressed by this compound.

#4394 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:53 PM

Speaking of other drugs... I'm currently doing this regimen:

Agomelatine 25 mg

Bupropion IR 75 x 2 (150) mg

Has anyone else actually combined these with NSI-189? I figure I'd be dropping the Bupropion while doing NSI, since I've had some anxiety now and then, and bad temper, so probably NOT good to combine with NSI, but what about Agomelatine? It puts quite the strain on the liver, so if NSI does the same, then I can see how that would be a bad combo as well.

I suppose when I start NSI I should quite these, in order to judge the effects better... BUT... there's also the fact that many seem to claim that NSI-189 is primarily an adjunctive medication - that it works the best when paired with something else - Sertraline, Fluoxetine, TIANEPTINE, Noopept, et c.

SO... what do you figure, lads? Should I drop this combo, which I shall name... "SWEDISH PETROL"! (bupropion+agomelatine)

In the vein of classic effective and well-tolerated combinations such as "California Rocket Fuel" (mirtazapine+venlafaxine) and "Limerick Rocket Fuel" (mirtazapine+duloxetine)

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 23 August 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#4395 Acausal

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Agomelatine 25 mg

Has anyone else actually combined these with NSI-189? I figure I'd be dropping the Bupropion while doing NSI, since I've had some anxiety now and then, and bad temper, so probably NOT good to combine with NSI, but what about Agomelatine? It puts quite the strain on the liver, so if NSI does the same, then I can see how that would be a bad combo as well.

I suppose when I start NSI I should quite these, in order to judge the effects better... BUT... there's also the fact that many seem to claim that NSI-189 is primarily an adjunctive medication - that it works the best when paired with something else - Sertraline, Fluoxetine, TIANEPTINE, Noopept, et c.

SO... what do you figure, lads? Should I drop this combo, which I shall name... "SWEDISH PETROL"! (bupropion+agomelatine)

In the vein of classic effective and well-tolerated combinations such as "California Rocket Fuel" (mirtazapine+venlafaxine) and "Limerick Rocket Fuel" (mirtazapine+duloxetine)

I'm not having any difficulty with NSI+bupripion myself in terms of anxiety, but I wasn't really noticing the bupropion causing me much trouble in the first place in that regard, so I might be a bad example to draw from. Far as agomelatine goes, I'd probably avoid mixing them just because of liver concerns, I suppose it's either that or actually go in and have someone check my liver enzyme panel, which would mean making an appointment and taking time off, etc etc etc...terrible reasons not to 

#4396 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:52 PM

Agomelatine 25 mg

I'm not having any difficulty with NSI+bupripion myself in terms of anxiety, but I wasn't really noticing the bupropion causing me much trouble in the first place in that regard, so I might be a bad example to draw from. Far as agomelatine goes, I'd probably avoid mixing them just because of liver concerns, I suppose it's either that or actually go in and have someone check my liver enzyme panel, which would mean making an appointment and taking time off, etc etc etc...terrible reasons not to 

Well, the anxiety and aggression is transitory on Bupropion, once I've been on it for a while it tends to go away. A bit like the aggression (that one is far more acute - no other substance seems to make me quite as angry as bupropion - I think it has to do with the anti-nicotinergic effect - because not even stimulants make me that angry).

My last question was a bit poorly worded though: what I meant was - do we know if NSI-189 affects liver enzymes to any greater degree? How is NSI-189 metabolized anyway? Is there any data released?

In general, Agomelatine seems to play ok with a lot of substances - it's just if you add it on with ANOTHER taxing drug - like alcohol or acetaminophen, then you're cooked. (much like if you add something like that to THOSE drugs as well)

Bupropion is metabolized in the liver as well, but by different enzymes, a LOT of different enzymes actually! While Agomelatine is strictly one enzyme, and hard to break down. Hence why they play pretty good together.

Bupropion: 70-80% CYP2B6, the rest a mix of CYP1A2, CYP2A6, CYP2C9, CYP3A4, CYP2E1 and CYP2C19

Agomelatine: 90% CYP1A2, and 10% CYP2C9

Can any similar conclusions be drawn regarding NSI-189? I'd rather keep the Agomelatine, instead of the Bupropion, you see.

#4397 Acausal

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:58 PM

Well, the anxiety and aggression is transitory on Bupropion, once I've been on it for a while it tends to go away. A bit like the aggression (that one is far more acute - no other substance seems to make me quite as angry as bupropion - I think it has to do with the anti-nicotinergic effect - because not even stimulants make me that angry).

My last question was a bit poorly worded though: what I meant was - do we know if NSI-189 affects liver enzymes to any greater degree? How is NSI-189 metabolized anyway? Is there any data released?

In general, Agomelatine seems to play ok with a lot of substances - it's just if you add it on with ANOTHER taxing drug - like alcohol or acetaminophen, then you're cooked. (much like if you add something like that to THOSE drugs as well)

Bupropion is metabolized in the liver as well, but by different enzymes, a LOT of different enzymes actually! While Agomelatine is strictly one enzyme, and hard to break down. Hence why they play pretty good together.

Bupropion: 70-80% CYP2B6, the rest a mix of CYP1A2, CYP2A6, CYP2C9, CYP3A4, CYP2E1 and CYP2C19

Agomelatine: 90% CYP1A2, and 10% CYP2C9

Can any similar conclusions be drawn regarding NSI-189? I'd rather keep the Agomelatine, instead of the Bupropion, you see.

Someone else might want to weigh in on this but I believe that there so little information available about this at this time, and what little the producers of it may have they're keeping it to themselves for the time being until it finishes clinical trials, which makes sense.

#4398 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:41 PM

Just an updated:

I have switched to using NSI from Ceretropic, it seems Stranglove's NSI works definetely (but that was his first batch). Ceretropic's NSI has completely different effects, instead of having nootropic effect it makes me very sleep and fatigues a few hours in, have experimented with this many months. This is the freebase that has been working for me very well, I have no idea what has changed, but the NSI effects are definitely gone. I know Ceretropic has a good reputation, but since there is no reference for NSI, and they have only FNIR, it's unlikely they could validate the substance any better than any one else. 

I will try to order from Strangelove's newer batch to see if it's different.

edit: I definitely think those getting sleepy and fatigue effects are NOT using real NSI, as that's definitely not an immediate side effect, whatever is causing that is something else, perhaps it's a batch that has been made wrong. My first batch of NSI I have never experienced those effects.

Edited by Major Legend, 24 August 2016 - 07:46 PM.

#4399 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:56 AM

Just an updated:

I have switched to using NSI from Ceretropic, it seems Stranglove's NSI works definetely (but that was his first batch). Ceretropic's NSI has completely different effects, instead of having nootropic effect it makes me very sleep and fatigues a few hours in, have experimented with this many months. This is the freebase that has been working for me very well, I have no idea what has changed, but the NSI effects are definitely gone. I know Ceretropic has a good reputation, but since there is no reference for NSI, and they have only FNIR, it's unlikely they could validate the substance any better than any one else. 

I will try to order from Strangelove's newer batch to see if it's different.

edit: I definitely think those getting sleepy and fatigue effects are NOT using real NSI, as that's definitely not an immediate side effect, whatever is causing that is something else, perhaps it's a batch that has been made wrong. My first batch of NSI I have never experienced those effects.

Interesting. I didn't get the sleepy side-effects with Freebase, but am getting it sometimes now with the phosphate, even though I still get the usual benefits. The fatigue just seems an extra side-effect. I am going back to freebase in the future

#4400 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:05 AM

I also found that i have differing effects depending on the source. I've never been able to reproduce the efficiency i had last year for 6 months i had with Ceretropic's Freebase NSI.

Now, whether this is because NSI loses efficiency in the long run, or its the chemical produced itself, we can't know.

All i know is that when NSI was fully working, i forgot about my depression. I was travelling, meeting women, smiling and enjoying myself, until i ran out of that source and tried others.

#4401 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

Ceretropic got a cease and desist letter, I am sure you bought some a while ago, before the notice. They are smart to not risk it legally.

#4402 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:16 AM

PRL-8-53 might have helped lift some anhedonia the first two days at ~10 mg/day (I'd really like to increase the dosage and see how it affects me though). The first day I felt more absorbed and joyful while doing mathematics (doing from 4 to 12 hours per day since the beginning of this month). The second day after dinner the moment felt full of feeling (very rare occurrence). I've been meddling with NSI-189, LLLT, and some minor supplements these last months. If any of this persists I'll report back.

I would like to thank Strangelove for making this available at such a reasonable price!

Edited by fairy, 26 August 2016 - 01:18 AM.

#4403 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:18 AM

How long did you take NSI to feel positive effects? (i know some efects are immediate but i would like to ask for this delayed "antidepressant" effects.)

#4404 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:42 PM

How long did you take NSI to feel positive effects? (i know some efects are immediate but i would like to ask for this delayed "antidepressant" effects.)

I think I can feel something after ~7-10 days, and then it slowly increases until day ~21.

#4405 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:39 AM

Things are getting weirder. Yesterday before going to sleep I was very tired. At a certain point I got another flood of emotions. Reminiscences of feelings I had when I was younger, when days could have their own flavour. I wonder whether tiredness and heavy cognitive load are a trigger. I'm at ~20 mg PRL-8-53 a day.

Since May at ~10 mg/day. I can't say I feel anything from it. Chances are it's running in the background and I can't feel it.

#4406 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:37 AM

I bought prl 853 here. Effects was great. But After first 5-6 uses i tolerance to its effects develop and i become depressed and emotionally fragile.  I fell pain of existence but i know it is only drug-induced. I am so sad now. I wonder if it is dopamine depletion or antiserotoninergic effects of prl and tianeptine that i use alongside.  And for this 4 days i was almost sure that i have great wonder drug that will change my life ;-). Anyone have similiar side effects?

Please note that i am extremely prone to side effects of many drugs (c60, ldn (gives me depression))

#4407 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:33 PM

I bought prl 853 here. Effects was great. But After first 5-6 uses i tolerance to its effects develop and i become depressed and emotionally fragile.  I fell pain of existence but i know it is only drug-induced. I am so sad now. I wonder if it is dopamine depletion or antiserotoninergic effects of prl and tianeptine that i use alongside.  And for this 4 days i was almost sure that i have great wonder drug that will change my life ;-). Anyone have similiar side effects?

Please note that i am extremely prone to side effects of many drugs (c60, ldn (gives me depression))

Some users, cannot tolerate the extra stimulation of PRL-8-53 together with NSI-189, others as you said have found a "wonder" combo that can use everyday without negatives. Myself I was taking breaks, and the last couple weeks, I am adding PRL-8-53 when I need the extra push to get things done. Luckily PRL-8-53 is a dopamine agonist that in theory would not deplete dopamine.

Myself I am getting in a similar state when I had to push myself to study for exams, and my mental energy was depleted from the intense focus. Its not unreasonable to expect that our brain, over time, could adapt to the extra stimulus, I ll be trying much smaller dose from PRL-8-53 to see if I can keep some of the positives (motivation, focus, memory, been more present) without feeling too depleted. My working memory, and my ability to focus in the environment is not my strong point, and PRL-8-53 that brings me in that state, put extra energy demands, and I ll need extra sleep to recharge.

I cannot be sure, but overtime if you keep a balance with dosing, I believe you are doing something good for your brain. Maybe something like chemical induced mental exercise. Anyone that feels doing something damaging of course should stop. Unfortunatelly, nine times out of ten, we get impressed initialy from a nootropic, to later find that there is tolerance, push one sidedly our brain in a state that in some ways is not functional or has other more serious side effects. Fortunately everything we discuss in Longecity is much safer than drugs in places like drugs-forum or similar.

• Well Written x 1

#4408 mindovermatter

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:05 PM

Has anyone used both nsi-189 phosphate and freebase? Were there side effects and differences in effectiveness from one to the other?

About two years ago I used phosphate and had incredible results, I was learning faster than I ever had, felt more confident than ever, verbal memory was incredible. Recently was using some NSI-189 phosphate from ebay and was extremely tired but still functional but did not have the dramatic results I was expecting from the previous trial however it did allow me to use ritalin without getting overstimulated which is one of the effects I was looking for. I have recently just started Strangelove's freebase however it itself is making me fairly anxious and I am feeling very over stimulated if I take stimulant meds, but also tired which is making it hard to find a balance.

#4409 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:00 PM

Reminiscences of feelings I had when I was younger, when days could have their own flavour.

Beautiful and perfect way to describe it. I'm going to remember that one.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4410 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

Has anyone used both nsi-189 phosphate and freebase? Were there side effects and differences in effectiveness from one to the other?

About two years ago I used phosphate and had incredible results, I was learning faster than I ever had, felt more confident than ever, verbal memory was incredible. Recently was using some NSI-189 phosphate from ebay and was extremely tired but still functional but did not have the dramatic results I was expecting from the previous trial however it did allow me to use ritalin without getting overstimulated which is one of the effects I was looking for. I have recently just started Strangelove's freebase however it itself is making me fairly anxious and I am feeling very over stimulated if I take stimulant meds, but also tired which is making it hard to find a balance.

As you know NSI-189 can really boost stimulants, have you reduced dose for both? If yes, how much?

Do you have an emotional upheaval these days? Its a major reason to get extra anxiety from NSI-189. Some get calm and have positive thoughts, and few can get into an overthinking state, feeling they have to quickly solve a current problem. I was getting a lot of anxiety from NSI-189 when I was unsecure financially, I had to add tianeptine and small doses of etizolam those days to make a difference.

I can ship phosphate for the same $24/16gram price, but I am not sure there is a difference. Although (oral) phosphate has a smoother onset. 

Just thinking a post from a member before, there is anyway what I sent you is stronger and you might overdosing?

Edited by Strangelove, 31 August 2016 - 08:46 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users