NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4561 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:17 PM

I had quit drinking alcohol about 1 month prior to starting with NSI and it had helped me tremendously to continue to not drink (which i am very happy about), I am 5 months clean off of alcohol at the moment but thats not even the greatest thing about it.

I've found that the stuff seems to diminish cravings for all psychoactive substances, including nicotine, caffeine, benzos, and tianeptine. Particularly tianeptine—NSI-189 seems to vastly diminish the desire to take it. Nice going on the alcohol—keep it up. That's a real achievement, congratulations. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

From personal experience cordyceps cut any opiate effect of the tianeptine to zero. It is also the best by very far help for withdrawal from it. 

It is nothing short of miracle, i am surprised that none has wrote about it.

I found it by accident.

And  tianeptine withdrawals are not walk in the grass..

REALLY now...? Because from where I'm at, 10-15 mg x3 per day, there doesn't seem to be any ill effects from missing a dosage - and this stuff only lasts for 3-4 hours, tops.

In fact, as far as I know, the only ones who get withdrawal from this, since there IS NO discontinuation symptoms - are people doing HEROIC dosing.

100-200 mg per day, MINIMUM.

So, if I may ask... just exactly, what, dosage were you on, to notice withdrawal?

#4562 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:31 AM

Agreed, I can go from 3x12mg to zero and have no issues, and this is after years of taking the stuff.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4563 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:53 AM

I had quit drinking alcohol about 1 month prior to starting with NSI and it had helped me tremendously to continue to not drink (which i am very happy about), I am 5 months clean off of alcohol at the moment but thats not even the greatest thing about it.

I've found that the stuff seems to diminish cravings for all psychoactive substances, including nicotine, caffeine, benzos, and tianeptine. Particularly tianeptine—NSI-189 seems to vastly diminish the desire to take it. Nice going on the alcohol—keep it up. That's a real achievement, congratulations. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

From personal experience cordyceps cut any opiate effect of the tianeptine to zero. It is also the best by very far help for withdrawal from it. 

I found it by accident.

REALLY now...? Because from where I'm at, 10-15 mg x3 per day, there doesn't seem to be any ill effects from missing a dosage - and this stuff only lasts for 3-4 hours, tops.

In fact, as far as I know, the only ones who get withdrawal from this, since there IS NO discontinuation symptoms - are people doing HEROIC dosing.

100-200 mg per day, MINIMUM.

So, if I may ask... just exactly, what, dosage were you on, to notice withdrawal?

Im good with 40mg a day. 80 are to much, have no problem with wihtdrawal i have stopped smoking too.

#4564 Mental_Divergence

• 18 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

I found it by accident.

Were you abusing tianeptine? What was the dosage you were on?

#4565 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:59 PM

I ll try to set up, 2-3 popular payment methods to make it easy to send payment. Anyone that is interested to use a credit card or a bank transfer, can send bitcoins directly to a bitcoin wallet from the site below. Its an old established provider, I have checked it online in bitcoin communities its respectable and the process its easy.

https://www.247exchange.com/

I ll have ready alternative payment methods in a couple days.

Edited by Strangelove, 20 October 2016 - 01:01 PM.

• like x 5

#4566 MikeMax

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

I just created an account at 247exchange.com. When I click on "buy", I get the message

"Dear clients! Unfortunately, banking problems force us to temporarily stop the service."

#4567 HardstyleShuffler

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:29 PM

Ive been using coinbase for years, they do verify identity though. They allow for transfering the bitcoin back to your bank, or paypal, and you can buy with credit card and wire transfer.

Coinbase

• Agree x 1

#4568 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:46 AM

I just created an account at 247exchange.com. When I click on "buy", I get the message

"Dear clients! Unfortunately, banking problems force us to temporarily stop the service."

Yes you are right, wow this is bad timing! I checked and everything was fine a few days ago, from searching on line they are legitimate, I hope they are back soon! Local bitcoins (that you deal with individual sellers) its a popular choice also. I ll try to cover everyone with different forms of payment. Its actually pretty interesting, looking all the new ways that technology makes possible to transfer funds. 

#4569 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:00 AM

Ive been using coinbase for years, they do verify identity though. They allow for transfering the bitcoin back to your bank, or paypal, and you can buy with credit card and wire transfer.

Coinbase

Coinbase is a big player, but reading reports on line, I am not sure what to suspect, appears in many threads that some posters try to spoil their name, most of the accusations do not make much sense and/or there is no proof? 

#4570 HardstyleShuffler

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:20 AM

Coinbase

Coinbase is a big player, but reading reports on line, I am not sure what to suspect, appears in many threads that some posters try to spoil their name, most of the accusations do not make much sense and/or there is no proof? 

I can only speak to my direct interactions with coinbase, my verification was fast, wire transfers took a few days (but that is standard anywhere), withdrawals to paypal were quick. Never had an issue sending funds to or from coinbase. Only thing that i could say negatively is for about $80 of bitcoin you sell to them into usd, the fee is about $1.21 (I havent compared rates to other exchanges, and they dont hide the fee, they also confirm a purchase or sell and its all laid out, so you know exactly how much you get in the end). I have used their phone app too with no issues. So I'm not sure what the issues for other users were, I do know in other countries there may be forms of regulation on cryptocurrencies so that may be an issue for some. 

Edited by HardstyleShuffler, 22 October 2016 - 01:42 AM.

• like x 1

#4571 cheezburger

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

Coinbase user too. No problems to notice, their site and support are really premium. However, the cash out process still needs an ID scan verification.

Still, setting up a BTC address seems to be the most secure and reliable way to trade with darknet products.

#4572 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

Coinbase user too. No problems to notice, their site and support are really premium. However, the cash out process still needs an ID scan verification.

Still, setting up a BTC address seems to be the most secure and reliable way to trade with darknet products.

How strange and ironic that NSI-189, such a benign compound, is now finally considered a DarkNet product...

#4573 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:53 PM

Ok, that's it.

No more NSI-189 for me now, at least not for a few weeks. I've had trouble sleeping and with my fatigue-issues continuing, and brain-fog, brain-fog up the wazoo, plus anxiety and some irritability.

I quit Vyvanse, NSI-189 and Tianeptine for about two days and what do you know... symptoms cleared! Well, mostly.

It appears to specifically be linked to the fatigue and irritability, and honestly, this seems to be common - seems to happen around the end of each cycle - most of the gains and positive effects are noted at the START of treatment! First two weeks is where it's at, then this weird sh*t starts happening.

Honestly, I think it's a sign that I probably have met the END-POINT of this cycle - my brain is more or less healed from burnout, now it's the rest of my body that needs to get back in gear, and SLEEP will help with that.

NSI-189 seems to interfere with sleep for me, so I'm dropping it. Just put all of my caps in a bag and marked it for future use. Once I feel actually depressed again, the NSI will be put to good use, until then, hasta-la-vista, BABY!

Right... now to figure out how to get a hold of Gabapentin so that I can finally heal. Slow-wave sleep is the only thing which will work!

#4574 dmmbbs

• 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:31 PM

Slow wave sleep is also increased by trazodone.

#4575 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:16 AM

Hello Stinkorninjor, its nice to see that you can sense the NSI189 has done its job for you! How long have you been taking it all up?

Maybe I am similar in the way of dosage because I find that 20mg (BID) is a sweetspot for me as far as curbing anxiety or tiredness. Having said that I am right in the middle of exams combined with part time work at night so I take 50mg modafinil every morning so that keeps me going. Sleep can be a problem like 2 or 3 nights a week when I just can't switch off. I just take 1mg etizolam whenever that happens.

Other than that I am nearly 2 months into my NSI-189 journey and I am going to be sad when its time to stop! I like the way that this compound has improved my outlook on life. Things don't bug me as much anymore but most importantly, so clear headed!

I have taken on Stinkorninjor's advice to have Mg Threonate (1g BID) and the occasional tianeptine sodium (12.5mg) when I feel like I need it which is usually just before going into the exam room lol.

When I have to study for hours at a time or even for half a day I like 200mg Pramiracetam or 20 Fasoracetam, either one does the trick quite nicely :')

Oh and YES I have PM'ed you strangelove. I only have NSI-freebase left at the moment which I am not 100% sure about since all the trials were done with phosphate.

#4576 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:25 AM

One side effect I have noticed since I started NSI-189 is occasional 'mental blanks' which is the best way I can describe it. Forgetting things I have no trouble remembering before ever, like my PIN when I am at the ATM,  pausing long and hard mid sentence for a word thats annoyingly on the tip of my tongue, an item or two left out of my shopping list..

I thought NSI-189 was supposed to help with learning and memory? I am amused but also a little curious why little memory mishaps like this would happen. :/

#4577 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

I withdrdrawn NSI and clonidine because i have job interviev, so i had to be smart and witty. Now i use only nsi and anxiety can rise to level of panic. Clonidine supressed fear during my first few days trial of nsi so maybe nsi inhibit noradrenaline uptake in some restricted brain areas.

#4578 MarianVB

• 34 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

I just started using NSI-189. I use haldol as well (i know...i'm combining heavy drugs without knowing the interactions and what it does for my particular illness...but i'm quite desperate). Psychosis and PTSD are supposed to be related to smaller hippocampus and the haldol makes me extremely depressed, unmotivated and with total emotional blunting/anhedonia. So I was hoping NSI-189 would help with some of those problems.

I'm not sure whether it's placebo, but I've been a little bit more positive and motivated the last couple of days. Also obsessive symptoms seem to be better the last days. Might be just some lucky days, but I'm wondering if it's the NSI-189. It's not like a light switch going on, it's not like I'm all of a sudden totally positive and happy, but I've been doing some active and fun and social things the last week and even enjoyed them a little bit, which is progression!

On the negative... I've been having vivid, near-delusional nightmares, which I had before in response to meds or med withdrawal, but not for a long time now. It freaks me out a bit. At daytime I'm not more anxious than normal, but it makes me a bit hesitant to continue.

Edited by MarianVB, 23 October 2016 - 10:26 PM.

#4579 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:59 AM

I just started using NSI-189. I use haldol as well (i know...i'm combining heavy drugs without knowing the interactions and what it does for my particular illness...but i'm quite desperate). Psychosis and PTSD are supposed to be related to smaller hippocampus and the haldol makes me extremely depressed, unmotivated and with total emotional blunting/anhedonia. So I was hoping NSI-189 would help with some of those problems.

I'm not sure whether it's placebo, but I've been a little bit more positive and motivated the last couple of days. Also obsessive symptoms seem to be better the last days. Might be just some lucky days, but I'm wondering if it's the NSI-189. It's not like a light switch going on, it's not like I'm all of a sudden totally positive and happy, but I've been doing some active and fun and social things the last week and even enjoyed them a little bit, which is progression!

On the negative... I've been having vivid, near-delusional nightmares, which I had before in response to meds or med withdrawal, but not for a long time now. It freaks me out a bit. At daytime I'm not more anxious than normal, but it makes me a bit hesitant to continue.

I've been having some success with curcumin and piperine capsules from powdercity for fear memories. I've also been taking guanfacine and find that it's been helping, but it comes with some side-effects. The next step for me is to acquire some propranol or prazosin to erase them better. I might also use Methylene Blue for that. Prazosin might be a good option for you, under your doctor's guidance, because it was used specifically for nightmares.

I would take the NSI-189 in the morning because we now know that it induces LTP and STP. If you have an unpleasant experience while you sleep it might be harder to prevent the fear in the future. Alternatively, if you have a good night time experience, then the NSI-189 at night would help. At least, that is my opinion because I find that it has been enhancing my cognition. 

Edited by Water Buffalo, 24 October 2016 - 03:22 AM.

#4580 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

Prazosin might be a good option for you, under your doctor's guidance, because it was used specifically for nightmares.

My wife has been experiencing horrendous nightmares almost every night involving being physically attacked and mutilated, usually with a knife. Since she couldn’t shake them after she woke up, this led to a considerable amount of daytime anxiety, which once resulted in an extremely disturbing (for both of us) full-blown anxiety attack. I gave her some of my prazosin, and told her to take it in conjunction with her nightly dose of one milligram of etizolam. This was about a week ago. The nightmares stopped immediately, and she hasn’t had one since. 

#4581 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

Prazosin might be a good option for you, under your doctor's guidance, because it was used specifically for nightmares.

My wife has been experiencing horrendous nightmares almost every night involving being physically attacked and mutilated, usually with a knife. Since she couldn’t shake them after she woke up, this led to a considerable amount of daytime anxiety, which once resulted in an extremely disturbing (for both of us) full-blown anxiety attack. I gave her some of my prazosin, and told her to take it in conjunction with her nightly dose of one milligram of etizolam. This was about a week ago. The nightmares stopped immediately, and she hasn’t had one since. 

Hmm... have you guys considered a different tactic for these nightmares?

Nightmares are dreams - dreams occur during REM-sleep, yes? Well, how about SHORTENING REM-stage sleep, and enhancing SLOW-wave Sleep instead! = )

Enhancement of Slow Wave Sleep: Implications for Insomnia

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2824211/

For that purpose, Gabapentin is pretty much king.

And I STILL haven't been able to get a hold of that...! Sonuvabitch...!

#4582 jaybird10 2

• 76 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

Whats the typical Gabapentin doseage for sleep? Is Lyrica just as usefull for sleep as Gabapentin?

#4583 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:12 PM

Whats the typical Gabapentin doseage for sleep? Is Lyrica just as usefull for sleep as Gabapentin?

The dosage is unknown, but it's LOWER than for neuropathic pain and anxiety. I've seen a number of different dosages being trialed, all with effect.

I say 50 mg seems like a decent enough start.

Lyrica, PREGABALIN - YES, it is, actually.

Problem is though, that Pregabalin is a lot stronger, hence harder to dose in LOW dosages - and, there's of course the problem of it being FAR, FAR, *FAR* MORE ADDICTIVE!

That's why I personally don't want to use it - I have punishment-sensitivity as a part of learned helplessness - the potential punishment for taking Pregabalin is pretty f***in' scary...!

Ironically enough, this supposedly makes me LESS prone to addiction, hence, making me a better prospect for the medication, but oh well, that's life.

#4584 EhOhEl

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:30 PM

Hmm... have you guys considered a different tactic for these nightmares?

Nightmares are dreams - dreams occur during REM-sleep, yes? Well, how about SHORTENING REM-stage sleep, and enhancing SLOW-wave Sleep instead! = )

Enhancement of Slow Wave Sleep: Implications for Insomnia

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2824211/

For that purpose, Gabapentin is pretty much king.

And I STILL haven't been able to get a hold of that...! Sonuvabitch...!

https://www.reddit.c...eau&sh=bfca3bfa

He has Gabapentin, don't know the rates, you would have to PM him.

#4585 Entropyed

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:34 PM

Hello long time lurker here, and I figured it was about time I contributed.

This is my experience after a month of NSI-189 20-30mg free base-sublingual

Curren Daily Stack :

Lion's Mane Mushroom 1,500mg

Taurine 1000mg

L-Tyrosine 500mg

COD Liver Oil (3g of EPA/DHA)

B-Complex Vitamins

Ubiquinol 50mg

PQQ 20mg

CoQ10 100mg

Phosphatidyl Serine 150mg 

Vitamin D-3 5,000IU (every two days)

Biotin 10,000mcg

Glutathione 500mg

Current Rxed Medication:

Venlafaxine (Effexor) 18.75mg (Currently tapering off from 75mg)

Bupropion (Wellbutrin XL) 150mg

I apologize in advance for my horrid grammar.

The NSI-189 was obtained from irc.bio and was taken before bed sublingualy . I'm currently taking this as an alternative to Effexor and depression as well as for the memory benefits. The first time I took it I felt the head pressure others had described and it wasn't subtle at all. The first week i coudln't really feel a difference. At work I was quite spacey and would get absorbed into my own little world and leave something behind or I would find myself stopping randomly and doing an awkward u-turn back to where from which I came to get the object I had completely forgotten about. Although I consider myself to be absent minded (unwarranted distraction of attention from the object of focus by irrelevant thoughts or environmental events) and i'd say that it made my disposition worse. At least initially.

The second week I started remembering things I had completely forgotten about that had happened years earlier, mostly comprised of very pleasant experiences. Although the memories weren't all good, I was able to shake them off pretty well. I also started to have pretty strange dreams which was an interesting side effect, at least they were entertaining. I also was/am able to recall them which to me was the really cool part. Sometimes after taking the NSI i would have trouble falling asleep which to me was indicative of the stimulating effects other users have reported. 

The third/fourth week I was able to maintain focus a lot better and kept having insights on things that I was completely oblivious to, mostly the origin and meanings of words. My vocabulary I believe has gradually been improving and i've been experiencing a lot less of the "tip of my tongue" phenomena that happens to me when i'm talking to people which honestly felt great because I was able to better express myself. I've also been learning new words more often and more noticeably than before I started the NSI. This is also around the time where I noticed my episodic memory had improved quite a bit. I've been able to remember experiences with a greater amount of detail than I had previously i.e. images/sounds were more clear and I felt my brain was doing less guessing because it flowed so much smoother. I supposedly have a good memory, but I prefer the term image recognition because when I underwent some psychological testing they showed me 200 cards for 5 seconds each and then showed me a card with two images one was of one of the 200 images and the other was a random image and I scored a perfect 200. I believe NSI is allowing me to commit more to long term memory and in combination with my recognition skills has improved my perception. I also noticed that my mandarin got a lot better (when i practice conversations in my head)  As far as mood goes I do feel better than I did before, and i'm more motivated to go out and do things, but because of the effexor withdrawal i find myself getting very pissed off at just about everyone and have a very short fuse which is very unlike myself.

Overall I'm very pleased with the results thus far and plan to continue NSI-189 and see how far I can take my memory and hope that it helps me through the Effexor withdrawal and allows me to live again.\

tl;dr 

Noticeable improvement in memory, especially episodic memory. Has given me insights on the origin and meaning of words. Improved my Mandarin and recall of words/grammar. Mood has also improved. Effexor withdrawal sucks.

Edited by Entropyed, 24 October 2016 - 11:38 PM.

#4586 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:47 PM

I am going to reply to everyone individually tomorrow, just to let you know (for anyone that made a payment the previous couple days) I have send all the envelopes.

• like x 2

#4587 Kurko

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

Is there withdrawal symptoms with this substance ? What about anxiety ?

Thanks

#4588 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

Is there withdrawal symptoms with this substance ? What about anxiety ?

Thanks

I take it when you mean withdrawal, you mean discontinuation symptoms? (there's no craving from this stuff - it's not addictive)

No, I haven't noticed anything. Haven't seen anybody else report it either, at least not to any notable extent.

And I am sensitive to such things, having felt it from both Sertraline and Duloxetine.

Anxiety - DEFINITELY.

It seems to increase whatever activity is going on in your brain, and if you have anxiety prior to taking NSI, it'll make it even stronger. It's got somewhat paradoxical reactions though - even I, which really got this anxiogenic effect, actually early on reported anxiolytic effects! So it seems to vary a bit, but, be prepared for an increase in anxiety.

Better safe than sorry.

• like x 1

#4589 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

I am going to reply to everyone individually tomorrow, just to let you know (for anyone that made a payment the previous couple days) I have send all the envelopes.

Glad to hear that the PayPal fiasco hasn’t knocked you down. Congratulations. It’s good to hear that you’re still in business. Sending a PM relating to this as well. Q’plah!

• like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4590 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

This has probably been asked a million times but there's a 1503 pages. How does NSI-189 compare to Wellbutrin and Tianeptine, respetively? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users