* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5161 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:07 AM

I didn't notice any changes in my lifting or endurance while taking nsi-189.  

Revisiting this thread makes me wonder about pairing it with P21 nasal spray for another test drive.

#5162 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:12 AM

Also, does anyone else get night sweats besides the terrible sleep quality?
And some sort of mini localized heatwaves on the skin?

Edited by magniloquentc0unt, 14 March 2017 - 07:13 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5163 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Any athletes or lifters here? I think that NSI negatively impacts my training, probably due to poorer sleep quality but I'm not too sure. I'm still sticking with it because this is the best I've felt in terms of mood and emotion in a while. It makes you remember all the good things you've experienced and lived through in life, really gives you perspective.

I have been able to learn power cleans and improved my dead lift thanks in part to the NSI-189! :')

I take PRL-8-53 as well because it helps me to remember all the cues to make sure my form is the best andit gives me much better spatial perception too. For instance I would almost fall and have hit my chin a couple of times learning the full clean, but it has only happened one time since I started on the PRL-8-53 before my training session.

And 600mg alpha-GPC seems to work better than pre workout for me. I can give it my all with that in my system, but without that super wired feeling from stims which I am not too fussy about these days.

#5164 muntjac

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

I've been on 20 mg phosphate twice a day for almost two months. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes in emotion, nor have I had more insomnia than usual. The only persistent side effect is an increase in restless legs when I awaken half asleep, and strangely the sensation also happens in my arms. 

#5165 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

Hmm, how did the NSI-189 thread turn into discussion about K? :|?

I am still using NSI-189 (freebase) sublingual, worked up to 35mg per day once in the morning. I am now able to stack it with 10mg PRL-8-53, 15mg Tianeptine sulphate (love how this doesn't gunk up into a ball of goo!), and 25mg fasoracetam, every day except Sundays.

Its helped me in all areas of life. I am picking up lots of complex topics at uni and remembering it without too much effort - my study time has basically halved compared to last year, hardly any anxiety or stress at all which is amazing given my history of being a huge stresshead, and I just love learning new things - playing piano, DIY cosmetics and jewellry, fitness yoga feels amazing, and I have a huge desire to travel. I don't want to stop taking it, ever.

The downside, if you can manage it, is emotional response to situations can be a bit disproportional than what it normally be. For instance I could watch a TV commercial and if its even slightly sad tears start rolling down my face. And if someone tells me a funny joke I just cannot stop laughing :wub:

What has fasoracetam done for you?

• Off-Topic x 1

#5166 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

I am still using NSI-189 (freebase) sublingual, worked up to 35mg per day once in the morning. I am now able to stack it with 10mg PRL-8-53, 15mg Tianeptine sulphate (love how this doesn't gunk up into a ball of goo!), and 25mg fasoracetam, every day except Sundays.

Its helped me in all areas of life. I am picking up lots of complex topics at uni and remembering it without too much effort - my study time has basically halved compared to last year, hardly any anxiety or stress at all which is amazing given my history of being a huge stresshead, and I just love learning new things - playing piano, DIY cosmetics and jewellry, fitness yoga feels amazing, and I have a huge desire to travel. I don't want to stop taking it, ever.

The downside, if you can manage it, is emotional response to situations can be a bit disproportional than what it normally be. For instance I could watch a TV commercial and if its even slightly sad tears start rolling down my face. And if someone tells me a funny joke I just cannot stop laughing :wub:

also 15mg of tianeptine sulfate for the day? that seems like a very small dose.

#5167 CastAway7

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Hi Strangelove

I'm interested in buying NSI-189. Do you ship to Australia?

#5168 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

also 15mg of tianeptine sulfate for the day? that seems like a very small dose.

Fasoracetam - I take it just before work and my shift becomes a breeze. I just get on with work (in the gym or in the bar at nights) without any thoughts staying in my head for too long. I stay positive and not discouraged (within reason). It makes me not think any situation or problem is too hard, I just get on with it. Coluracetam hasn't been that great in comparison. I take that when I go to the beach or hanging with friends because it makes things appear more amusing. Like the guy who talked to me trying to pass for 25, well I could count the number of wrinkles around his eyes, my vision was that intense haha.

Tianeptine Sodium - I am not sure if I should be taking more since I had the salt before but it turned into sticky goo, it was gross. So the sulphate is my new best friend, and I've more or less stuck with the same dose (15mg approx) to counteract any negative effects from NSI-189 (the anxiolytic part). But I notoce it makes me feel quite nice and carefree, particularly before going to the gym because I would freak out if there are too many angry roid men in there trying to ego lift and I am stuck on the middle :o

#5169 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:10 PM

anyone ever feel like they hit a plateau with NSI? after 3 months on, i seem to be not getting the same benefits day in and day out with it, more like it is starting to become a slight irritant to the mind (everytime i take it now, no matter what the dose i get a little restless like feeling, perhaps a little hot and sweaty for about an hour after i dose- then it smoothes out, whereas before it always made me feel more relaxed and never had this effect)- Odd as i had 3 months of smooth solid benefits with it. I am taking this as a sign to cycle off, then revisit it in a few months. Thoughts? And if anyone else experienced this when did they cycle back on? There is no doubt in my mind this substance has had lasting benefits though, but at this point it seems like its time to drop it and give it some time. 

Edited by Twindaddy37, 15 March 2017 - 08:44 PM.

#5170 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

This thread is so damn long and I'd like to read it all, but we almost need a CliffsNotes version, ha.  It would be awesome if someone could create an index maybe of the different topics and what pages they're on. It would be a huge undertaking, but I'd be willing to pitch in via paypal for it. Just thinking out loud

Edit: For example "cycling NSI" could be one topic in the index

I mean around page 160 we have good discussion about Borderline Personality Disorder buried in an NSI thread. Google can help I'm sure. Maybe if one of us volunteered to just search out one topic and cite the page numbers we could put together some sort of index?

Edited by Fletch, 15 March 2017 - 09:50 PM.

#5171 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

I think I may have read most of it. Honestly, we didn't have a lot of data until relatively recently, so there were about at least 50 pages of fairly useless speculation at first, then a bunch of user reports that generally weren't very useful, maybe some drama, stock discussion, group buy talk etc.

There really should have been a separate thread devoted to just accumulating hard data on NSI.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5172 muntjac

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:40 AM

I search the forum using DuckDuckGo, replace "phrase" with the desired term and all pages with nsi-189 in the title will be returned.

#5173 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:07 AM

This thread is so damn long and I'd like to read it all, but we almost need a CliffsNotes version, ha.  It would be awesome if someone could create an index maybe of the different topics and what pages they're on. It would be a huge undertaking, but I'd be willing to pitch in via paypal for it. Just thinking out loud

Edit: For example "cycling NSI" could be one topic in the index

I mean around page 160 we have good discussion about Borderline Personality Disorder buried in an NSI thread. Google can help I'm sure. Maybe if one of us volunteered to just search out one topic and cite the page numbers we could put together some sort of index?

Type this in your google search bar:

cycling nsi site:http://www.longecity...58442-nsi-189/ 

Then go to the last page of Google search and click on "repeat the search with the omitted results included" to get all results.

#5174 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

Tianeptine Sodium - I am not sure if I should be taking more since I had the salt before but it turned into sticky goo, it was gross.

Had this happen with mine too, wanted to try Tianeptine and the vial is just filled with some goo. Honestly, Tianeptine shouldn't even be sold in this form if it can't stay stable during its shelf life.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#5175 scoobypants

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

hey y'all. I am considering stacking nsi-189(15mg x 2) with montelukast(10mg). Any contraindications?

Also want to add something in for anxiety, maybe duloxetine or even tianeptine. 

All help is appreciated!

scooby

#5176 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

I've read much of this thread and I'm curious why people are trying to use stimulants, smart drugs and nootropics to decrease the side effects such as such as fatigue, lethargy and weight gain that come with NSI 189.

From the limited research at hand, we know that NSI 189 lowers cortisol, quite substantially. A couple of classic symptoms of low cortisol are weight gain and lethargy. So, with that said, I'm trying to understand why are people trying to find things to "mask" the side effects of the drug if the side effects have to do with low cortisol. You would need to take NSI 189 consistently for a couple months to get good results, and having low cortisol for the duration of treatment is not healthy, so I'm curious why people would still take NSI 189 on this basis? 

Don't get me wrong, I think NSI 189 is a very interesting research chemical and I'm trying to figure out how to use it without affecting cortisol or, rather by entertaining circadian rhythm by timing the dosage.  With the half life being 17.4 to 20.5 hours, I can't see this working, unless I'm missing something, like the length of time that cortisol is affected by NSI 189. 

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on this!

#5177 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Does NSI rekindle the general aura and feel during a previous time of your life in your experience? It's hard to explain, but I feel as if I was in high school. Also, lots of daydreaming which is a psychological side effect of sorts.

#5178 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

http://truepowders.c...nsi-189-online/

Anyone know if this site is legit ? 

Thx

#5179 muntjac

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:48 AM

I just happened to cut back from 30 mg BID to 20 mg due to depression and headache, I also had muscle cramps which increased when I supplemented potassium. That's all consistent with low cortisol. The side effects are well worth it if can reverse what is essentially brain damage in people with hippocampal atrophy.

Edited by muntjac, 20 March 2017 - 12:49 AM.

#5180 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:14 AM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

Those reviews look laughably fake. Never heard of this site before though. It does appear a little fishy but who knows.

#5181 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

I just happened to cut back from 30 mg BID to 20 mg due to depression and headache, I also had muscle cramps which increased when I supplemented potassium. That's all consistent with low cortisol. The side effects are well worth it if can reverse what is essentially brain damage in people with hippocampal atrophy.

Depression and headache? Are you sure its NSI-189, because that doesn't sound like its intended effect at all :o

#5182 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Depression and headache? Are you sure its NSI-189, because that doesn't sound like its intended effect at all :o

Muntjac, fair enough. Long term suppression of cortisol comes with long term consequences such as infections, inflammation, autoimmune diseases and allergies. 

Linlin92, NSI 189 is a research chemical and every drug has side effects. Many on this forum report low cortisol side effects. 

#5183 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

For those who use freebase sublingually, do you spit it out after a while or do you swallow? I'm trying to minimize interaction with sleep so maybe I should try spitting it out.

#5184 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

That's a guy that has been advertising over on Reddit:  synapse09.

New operation.

#5185 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:40 AM

I've read much of this thread and I'm curious why people are trying to use stimulants, smart drugs and nootropics to decrease the side effects such as such as fatigue, lethargy and weight gain that come with NSI 189.

From the limited research at hand, we know that NSI 189 lowers cortisol, quite substantially. A couple of classic symptoms of low cortisol are weight gain and lethargy. So, with that said, I'm trying to understand why are people trying to find things to "mask" the side effects of the drug if the side effects have to do with low cortisol. You would need to take NSI 189 consistently for a couple months to get good results, and having low cortisol for the duration of treatment is not healthy, so I'm curious why people would still take NSI 189 on this basis? 

Don't get me wrong, I think NSI 189 is a very interesting research chemical and I'm trying to figure out how to use it without affecting cortisol or, rather by entertaining circadian rhythm by timing the dosage.  With the half life being 17.4 to 20.5 hours, I can't see this working, unless I'm missing something, like the length of time that cortisol is affected by NSI 189. 

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on this!

IIRC about half of people with major depression hypersecrete cortisol. I had my levels tested and they were very high, so NSI doesn't cause problems for me in this regard. I also recall reading that a study found that cortisol levels predicted whether someone would be a responder.

#5186 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

New operation.

Hi, 

This is me Synapse09.

Due to the complications of NSI 189 i think i only have 1 more batch coming in for sale and i think once that runs out 

it will be the last time i import NSI 189.

This new batch will also get tested over at Energy Control Labs or Colmaric Labs, (prices in UK are steep for NSI ot get tested), but before going on sale this time. An update will be available.

I agreed to Stangelove that i would not advertise or mention i sell in here, which is why i haven't. However i only expect that NSI-189 will be in stock for 6-8 months anyways,

I have many other products such as Uridine Monophosphate, Coluracetam, PurePQQ powder which has achieved GRAS by the FDA.

Not to mention all your other Nootropics. 

I actually disclose my suppliers when it comes to complicated chemicals such As NSI-189, i use wuhan hengheda pharm, Shanghai Soyoung & Xi'an Lyphar Biotech. Current source is from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech. The next source is from Shanghai Soyoung. I use different suppliers for products like PQQ or Uridine, generally huge laboratories and corporate companies , PurePQQ is manufactured by Pfizer-Hisun / Hisun Pharma. Pfizer is actually one of the biggest Global Pharmaceutical Corporations. 

But when it comes to NSI-189, its obvious that you have to use the Labs that deal in Nootropics and racetams as its definitely still niche.

Anyone of these Nootropic suppliers one the web all use one of the same sources, or have done in the past. Dont let them fool you.

Im working on getting each individual chemical tested by a third party, then also tested for Heavy Metals, however it's mostly powders like Bacopa Monnieri that need this. I will be using a few labs in the UK like Intertek and ALS testing for things like Uridine Monophosphate. Then labs like Energy Control, Colmaric Analyticals for nootropics, 

Im also sourcing hard to find chemicals such as Dihexa.

If anyone knows of any good labs that are willing to test Nootropics PM me.

Im sure NSI-189 will always be available somehow, its really a shame that Neuralstem have had to do this, as NSI-189 will just be treated like some hard street drug that you have to buy at the black market, or even on the Dark web like some hard drug. And its a Nicotinamide Derivative..

Edited by mrnootropic, 21 March 2017 - 01:19 PM.

• like x 1

#5187 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

New operation.

Hi, 

This is me Synapse09.

Due to the complications of NSI 189 i think i only have 1 more batch coming in for sale and i think once that runs out 

This new batch will also get tested over at Energy Control Labs or Colmaric Labs, (prices in UK are steep for NSI ot get tested), but before going on sale this time. An update will be available.

I agreed to Stangelove that i would not advertise or mention i sell in here, which is why i haven't. However i only expect that NSI-189 will be in stock for 6-8 months anyways,

I have many other products such as Uridine Monophosphate, Coluracetam, PurePQQ powder which has achieved GRAS by the FDA.

I actually disclose my suppliers when it comes to complicated chemicals such As NSI-189, i use wuhan hengheda pharm, Shanghai Soyoung & Xi'an Lyphar Biotech. Current source is from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech. The next source is from Shanghai Soyoung. I use different suppliers for products like PQQ or Uridine, generally huge laboratories and corporate companies , PurePQQ is manufactured by Pfizer-Hisun / Hisun Pharma. Pfizer is actually one of the biggest Global Pharmaceutical Corporations. 

But when it comes to NSI-189, its obvious that you have to use the Labs that deal in Nootropics and racetams as its definitely still niche.

Anyone of these Nootropic suppliers one the web all use one of the same sources, or have done in the past. Dont let them fool you.

Im working on getting each individual chemical tested by a third party, then also tested for Heavy Metals, however it's mostly powders like Bacopa Monnieri that need this. I will be using a few labs in the UK like Intertek and ALS testing for things like Uridine Monophosphate. Then labs like Energy Control, Colmaric Analyticals for nootropics, 

Im sure NSI-189 will always be available somehow, its really a shame that Neuralstem have had to do this, as NSI-189 will just be treated like some hard street drug that you have to buy at the black market, or even on the Dark web like some hard drug. And its a Nicotinamide Derivative..

I'm sorry.  I'll delete my post if I can.

#5188 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

I'm sorry.  I'll delete my post if I can.

No, dont worry about it. honestly. 

Edited by mrnootropic, 21 March 2017 - 01:39 PM.

#5189 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

New operation.

Hi, 

This is me Synapse09.

I know this has been a bit of a free-wheeling thread for a long time, but please refrain from talking about where you buy or if you are selling any particular supplement, otherwise you could face suspension. If you would like to discuss commercial products or services, please use the retailer/product discussion forum. Remember, the retail forum is for members to discuss commercial products, vendors, suppliers, etc... but NOT for businesses to sell their wares with random posts. Advertising at LongeCity must be purchased. There are several options for advertising, just contact me.

Edited by Mind, 21 March 2017 - 05:24 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5190 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

I ordered 1gram there :

Thx

New operation.

Hi, 

This is me Synapse09.

An impressive post! = ) You seem to have the right mind-set and the right ambitions for your Nootropics-company, and I can see you carving out a niche for yourself, if you're adamant and stay transparent and honest.

Perhaps you should, as the moderator has already mentioned, get an advertising-deal with Longecity?

There's a HUGE market in Europe which is literally THIRSTING for Nootropics, as the scene keeps growing every day (still much smaller than in the U.S.A, but it's getting there...), if you can keep up the good work, I see potential for you becoming a European equivalent of Ceretropic.

Hmm... just realized though... you're in the UK... BREXIT!

Oh well... we'll see how things develop there, I guess, but alas, you might be seeing some trouble with shipping to the EU very soon then...

On the other hand, perhaps you voted Brexit anyway, so then you've probably taken that into account and have plans for other markets.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users