* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5191 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

I know this has been a bit of a free-wheeling thread for a long time, but please refrain from talking about where you buy or if you are selling any particular supplement, otherwise you could face suspension. If you would like to discuss commercial products or services, please use the retailer/product discussion forum. Remember, the retail forum is for members to discuss commercial products, vendors, suppliers, etc... but NOT for businesses to sell their wares with random posts. Advertising at LongeCity must be purchased. There are several options for advertising, just contact me.

Hi , i knew the topic was drifting from the original post and No worries at all i will PM you with a few questions on how advertising works.

Thank you and sorry, i just had to clear things up as people were mentioning my website.

I will contact you directly. Thanks.

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#5192 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

An impressive post! = ) You seem to have the right mind-set and the right ambitions for your Nootropics-company, and I can see you carving out a niche for yourself, if you're adamant and stay transparent and honest.

Perhaps you should, as the moderator has already mentioned, get an advertising-deal with Longecity?

There's a HUGE market in Europe which is literally THIRSTING for Nootropics, as the scene keeps growing every day (still much smaller than in the U.S.A, but it's getting there...), if you can keep up the good work, I see potential for you becoming a European equivalent of Ceretropic.

Hmm... just realized though... you're in the UK... BREXIT!

Oh well... we'll see how things develop there, I guess, but alas, you might be seeing some trouble with shipping to the EU very soon then...

On the other hand, perhaps you voted Brexit anyway, so then you've probably taken that into account and have plans for other markets.

Hi thank you for your kind words, 

My main goal is to be 100% transparent as im a user of Nootropics and have been for 7 years and supplements well 15+ years. Ive always wanted companies to provide Third Party test results and supplier details, So i just thought i might aswell be the one to do this.

More details will be given out about everything once i have spoke to Mind about advertising and yeah im in the UK! (BREXIT). lol . We will see how things turn out.

I dont want to take anything away from this thread so, this is my last post about this. 

Now ill get Back to NSI-189 lol. Thanks for your comments though, i appreciate them.

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 12:23 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5193 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

So I figured that I'd take a break from NSI-189 after 4 weeks since it really increases my sleep needs and I can't get extra sleep right now. As for withdrawal symptoms, I am experiencing some rebound anxiety and a reduction in mood. I do feel more alert though, so it's akin to what Strangelove said in that NE increases upon discontinuation but mood goes down a bit.

#5194 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

So I figured that I'd take a break from NSI-189 after 4 weeks since it really increases my sleep needs and I can't get extra sleep right now. As for withdrawal symptoms, I am experiencing some rebound anxiety and a reduction in mood. I do feel more alert though, so it's akin to what Strangelove said in that NE increases upon discontinuation but mood goes down a bit.

At first it seems strange that it can fight off major depressive disorder (sometimes treatment-resistant) and yet others report only a slight increase in mood. I'm guessing that if you're not depressed to begin with then it won't do much to boost mood (i.e. it's relative). Any thoughts?

#5195 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

An impressive post! = ) You seem to have the right mind-set and the right ambitions for your Nootropics-company, and I can see you carving out a niche for yourself, if you're adamant and stay transparent and honest.

Perhaps you should, as the moderator has already mentioned, get an advertising-deal with Longecity?

There's a HUGE market in Europe which is literally THIRSTING for Nootropics, as the scene keeps growing every day (still much smaller than in the U.S.A, but it's getting there...), if you can keep up the good work, I see potential for you becoming a European equivalent of Ceretropic.

Oh well... we'll see how things develop there, I guess, but alas, you might be seeing some trouble with shipping to the EU very soon then...

On the other hand, perhaps you voted Brexit anyway, so then you've probably taken that into account and have plans for other markets.

My main goal is to be 100% transparent as im a user of Nootropics and have been for 7 years and supplements well 15+ years. Ive always wanted companies to provide Third Party test results and supplier details, So i just thought i might aswell be the one to do this.

More details will be given out about everything once i have spoke to Mind about advertising and yeah im in the UK! (BREXIT). lol . We will see how things turn out.

I dont want to take anything away from this thread so, this is my last post about this. 

Now ill get Back to NSI-189 lol. Thanks for your comments though, i appreciate them.

Please be careful with him i ordered 1gram of NSI-189, he told me he added 1grm of PQQ as a gift and today i received the package and i got only the PQQ and no NSI-189.
I wrote to him and waiting a reply but it look like really a scam ..

BTW CAN SOMEONE PM A REAL SOURCE OF NSI-189, I'M SUICIDAL AND I NEED TO TRY IT SRSLY PLEASE, MONEY ISNT A PROBLEM.

THX YOU SO MUCH !

• dislike x 2
  • unsure x 1

#5196 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Please be careful with him i ordered 1gram of NSI-189, he told me he added 1grm of PQQ as a gift and today i received the package and i got only the PQQ and no NSI-189.

BTW CAN SOMEONE PM A REAL SOURCE OF NSI-189, I'M SUICIDAL AND I NEED TO TRY IT SRSLY PLEASE, MONEY ISNT A PROBLEM.

THX YOU SO MUCH !

Get the hell out of here with your 3 total posts.  Where you can get NSI is plastered all over this thread, and if you're suicidal- go to the hospital or call a suicide hotline. Suicidal people don't wait to get relief and they don't turn to NSI-189 for that.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2

#5197 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

THX YOU SO MUCH !

Get the hell out of here with your 3 total posts.  Where you can get NSI is plastered all over this thread, and if you're suicidal- go to the hospital or call a suicide hotline. Suicidal people don't wait to get relief and they don't turn to NSI-189 for that.

What's wrong if i have only 3 post, i can be legit because of that ??
Check out screen of reddit convo with Mrnootropic alias synapse09

Attached Files

• dislike x 1

#5198 FuzzMunky

• 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Dude if you are truly suicidal forget about NSI. If it works for you it takes about three weeks. If it doesn't, which seems like the most common outcome, it can make you a lot more depressed.

This chemical is very far from being the magic bullet you have been led to believe from probably a lot of neuralstem hype and shilling (AstroTurfing) in this forum and others.
  • Agree x 2

#5199 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Dude if you are truly suicidal forget about NSI. If it works for you it takes about three weeks. If it doesn't, which seems like the most common outcome, it can make you a lot more depressed.

This chemical is very far from being the magic bullet you have been led to believe from probably a lot of neuralstem hype and shilling (AstroTurfing) in this forum and others.

I'm suicidal because of a brain disease (i think) not because of a chemical imbalance or something.
I was full happy because of this shit.
I have strong blue field entoptic phenomenon, got it from drug + visual snow (but it dont bother me), but the blue field is horrible, i need to try stuff to repair my brain.
Modern medecine can't do anything ..

BCP-157 is on my way too.

Edited by clementehling, 22 March 2017 - 09:42 PM.

• dislike x 1

#5200 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

I have an email to contact me on this isn't the best place to resolve your issue. Email me please thanks

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 10:14 PM.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5201 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

I'm suicidal because of a brain disease (i think) not because of a chemical imbalance or something.
I have strong blue field entoptic phenomenon, got it from drug + visual snow (but it dont bother me), but the blue field is horrible, i need to try stuff to repair my brain.

WHAT compounds did you use?? You can't just throw unknown and untested substances on your issues, and expect them to resolve! You need to give us ALL of the info on the drugs you used, and what exactly you think it has done to your vision - you mention visual snow? That, is often a side-effect of NMDA-antagonism, I believe, or Serotonergic AGONISTS, like LSD and such.

Have you been using hallucinogens of various types?

If you have DEPERSONALISATION AND DEREALISATION as well, and not just feelings of great despair (similar to feeling suicidal), then I might know something which could help...

TIANEPTINE - it normalises the currents between the glutamatergic AMPA and NMDA-receptors, modulating the glutamate-network into causing a sort of stress-tolerance-increasing effect - this could help with some of your issues - and the SRE-effect should dampen down on your serotonergic neurotransmission - meanwhile, as the icing on the cake, Tianeptine's OPIOID properties will ensure that you DON'T kill yourself - the AD-effects from Tia are so fast that it really should be the #1 go-to for suicidal patients.

SO...

1. Tell us the source of your visual problems - what drug caused it?

2. Tell us about your mental and neurological diagnosis - which ones do you have, and which ones has it been SUSPECTED that you have? By you, or others.

3. Get Tianeptine.

4. DON'T KILL YOURSELF!

#5202 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

THX YOU SO MUCH !

Hi there, you have my email address to contact me and can contact me directly, this certain thread  isn't supposed to be for things like this.  

I will give you a full refund through PayPal. 

The NSI-189 was 100% definitely  sent alongside PurePQQ, which I gave for free, it was actually In a heat sealed tamper proof pouch which is impossible to open and reseal once opened. The NSI-189 was in the same tamper proof pouch as the PurePQQ,  have you checked your pouch correctly? 

Im cooperating with you the best way I can. 
This isn't a scam, so please don't throw these terms around loosely. 

If you check the pouch correctly you will find your NSI-189. A full Refund will be given through PayPal,  even if you find it, take a look in your pouch. 

And email me please.
EDIT : Issue has been resolved and has found the NSI-189 in the pouch.. 

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 11:10 PM.

• Agree x 1

#5203 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:26 PM

THX YOU SO MUCH !

Hi there, you have my email address to contact me and can contact me directly, this certain thread  isn't supposed to be for things like this.  

I will give you a full refund through PayPal. 

The NSI-189 was 100% sent alongside PurePQQ, which I gave for free, it was actually In a heat sealed tamper proof pouch which is impossible to open and reseal once opened. It was in the same tamper proof pouch as the NSI-189, have you checked your pouch correctly? 

Im cooperating with you the best way I can. 
This isn't a scam, so please don't throw these terms around loosely. 

If you check the pouch correctly you will find your NSI-189. A full Refund will be given through PayPal,  even if you find it, take a look in your pouch. 

And email me please.

Sorry man i can delete all my post, i already contacted you on reddit.
in the future i will contact you by e-mail.

Sorry again.

• dislike x 2

#5204 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

WHAT compounds did you use?? You can't just throw unknown and untested substances on your issues, and expect them to resolve! You need to give us ALL of the info on the drugs you used, and what exactly you think it has done to your vision - you mention visual snow? That, is often a side-effect of NMDA-antagonism, I believe, or Serotonergic AGONISTS, like LSD and such.

Have you been using hallucinogens of various types?

If you have DEPERSONALISATION AND DEREALISATION as well, and not just feelings of great despair (similar to feeling suicidal), then I might know something which could help...

TIANEPTINE - it normalises the currents between the glutamatergic AMPA and NMDA-receptors, modulating the glutamate-network into causing a sort of stress-tolerance-increasing effect - this could help with some of your issues - and the SRE-effect should dampen down on your serotonergic neurotransmission - meanwhile, as the icing on the cake, Tianeptine's OPIOID properties will ensure that you DON'T kill yourself - the AD-effects from Tia are so fast that it really should be the #1 go-to for suicidal patients.

SO...

1. Tell us the source of your visual problems - what drug caused it? 

2. Tell us about your mental and neurological diagnosis - which ones do you have, and which ones has it been SUSPECTED that you have? By you, or others.

3. Get Tianeptine.

4. DON'T KILL YOURSELF!

So during 3 month, i got tachycardia, anxiety attack, sinus pressure, High BP, some DR but my visual field was clean asf.
Went to cardio, heart was fine but anxious, got propanolol to take only if i have anxiety attack.

4 february i went to a festival, i took some 4-FMP, party went so good (no anxiety, tachycardia) i always take drug along with vitamin, O3, antioxydant, CoQ10, PQQ and co.

Next day i woke up with strong BFEP, and i never went away ...
But the weird side its that since this episode, i have no longer tachycardia, high BP, and DR so wtf ...

I always supp me with O3, Multi, Magnesium bysglycinate, Lion's mane, CoQ10 etc

Another infos, im addicted to kratom and during one week before this festival, i ran out, so i took 50mg tianeptine sulphate/Day to alleviate withdrawal, i was perfectly fine except tachy and co.

I cant leave kratom atm its the only stuff who lessen my BFEP and avoid me to think about it.

Edit : I already took so many time 4-FMP before (same stuff) so it wasnt a contamined product i think ..

Edited by clementehling, 22 March 2017 - 10:39 PM.

• Disagree x 1

#5205 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sorry man i can delete all my post, i already contacted you on reddit.
in the future i will contact you by e-mail.

Sorry again.
Hi do not worry there is no hard feelings.

And suicide or feeling suicidal is a bad place to be, I think it's best to speak with your friends or family, or a doctor and let someone help instead of a drug.

NSI-189 isn't really used to prevent suicide.

I hope you feel better soon and please speak to someone who can help you, Ive been in bad spots in my life and a drug can only do so much I think getting help from friends family and doctors is a better option than taking NSI-189

I'm here to help.
This issue can easily be resolved. Just email me.

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 10:46 PM.

#5206 muntjac

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:50 PM

I've finished my first trial after two months. It took two weeks to reach a dose of 20 mg phosphate BID, and a few days thereafter of lowering the dose by 10 mg due to headache or paresthesias. I stopped after increasing symptoms of low cortisol, particularly depression. My cortisol levels were tested a few years ago and were mostly normal. There was no increase in anxiety or insomnia, and I never felt psychotropic effects or a drugged feeling, I was also unable to detect noticeable withdrawal symptoms. Most surprising were symptoms of IBD and spicy food intolerance that abated after discontinuation, I have systemic inflammation and suspect my gut was affected without protection by normal cortisol levels.

I wonder if hydrocortisone might be a necessary adjunct for NSI-189 in those with normal to low cortisol levels.

#5207 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Wise words. 

Long gone are the days looking for a magic bullet to heal and solve all my problems and issues. 

Ive just learned to deal with them.

However I think supplements and chemicals such as NSI-189 can help. But not when you expect to take the pill and all your problems are instantly healed.

NSI-189 could be useful but not when it's looked at like a magic cure. It has to taken in the correct way, plus its still an experimental drug, so when we take it we don't know exactly what it's doing to us. 

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#5208 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

Wise words. 

Long gone are the days looking for a magic bullet to heal and solve all my problems and issues. 

Ive just learned to deal with them.

However I think supplements and chemicals such as NSI-189 can help. But not when you expect to take the pill and all your problems are instantly healed.

NSI-189 could be useful but not when it's looked at like a magic cure. It has to taken in the correct way, plus its still an experimental drug, so when we take it we don't know exactly what it's doing to us. 

When i don't think about my visual problem, i'm perfectly happy ..

I just need a stuff to repair my brain or make me more optimistic about my future (if my problem isnt curable) you know and i wanna avoid pharmaceutical addictif stuff.

Tht's why i'm looking for NSI-189 :)

Edited by clementehling, 22 March 2017 - 11:26 PM.

• Disagree x 1

#5209 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

I just need a stuff to repair my brain or make me more optimistic about my future (if my problem isnt curable) you know and i wanna avoid pharmaceutical addictif stuff.

Your not alone, That is the reason why alot of people have an interest in NSI-189.

Myself included, ive suffered from head injuries and concussions in the past from sports. And thats why i have decided to test NSI-189 and be my own guinea pig. im always looking for ways to help repair my brain, a big help for me is exercising daily and a good diet.

So you have found your NSI-189?  I take it.?

I hope everything goes ok.

Edited by mrnootropic, 22 March 2017 - 11:44 PM.

#5210 clementehling

• 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:03 AM

Your not alone, That is the reason why alot of people have an interest in NSI-189.

Myself included, ive suffered from head injuries and concussions in the past from sports. And thats why i have decided to test NSI-189 and be my own guinea pig. im always looking for ways to help repair my brain, a big help for me is exercising daily and a good diet.

So you have found your NSI-189?  I take it.?

I hope everything goes ok.

Everything is fine, i got it.

I'm starting tommorow :)

• Disagree x 1

#5211 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

I'm taking NSI-189 since ~2 years on and off. To summarize, I found that NSI-189 is a moderatly effective antidepressant which comes with no real side effects for me. Way better than all commercially available ADs I've tried so far. Sadly, the effects are not permanent in nature as I hoped. As soon as I stop taking it, depression comes back in full force. I will look into other alternatives, as I don't want to rely on a substances that may not be available any longer tomorrow.

#5212 leod

• 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Hello everyone!

Junipersum, what dosage you took for the 2 years of treatment? ... And how long after the stop of treatment you've had a relapse into depression? thank you.

#5213 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:58 PM

Hello everyone!

Junipersum, what dosage you took for the 2 years of treatment? ... And how long after the stop of treatment you've had a relapse into depression? thank you.

I took between 40-120mg. It takes me ~1 Week before depression comes back.

#5214 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Hello everyone!

I took between 40-120mg. It takes me ~1 Week before depression comes back.

Hmm... curious...

Is this your experience with other antidepressants as well? That if you stop taking them, the depression comes back fairly quick? Just checking if there's a pattern here.

It's a bit odd that you would become depressed that quickly though... I mean, NSI-189 works through enhancing neuroplasticity and neurogenesis - you can't POSSIBLY be losing actual synapses and braincells that quickly, can you??

Seems more like you have some kind of... body-wide severe, severe inflammation or something instead, which throws a spanner in the workings of your brain.

Seriously, have you checked to see if you don't have some kind of somatic problems which could be causing the problems?

That, or well... BI-POLAR disorder! : O

A permanent alteration to your brain which makes it so you are in essence, BORN to become depressed.

On the other hand, I digress, I obviously have permanent innate errors in my brain which does make it so I'll have to be on medication for the rest of my life - ADHD and all that. It's just odd though, because as far as I know, MDD isn't considered to be a permanent alteration of the brain in the same sense - we hear about people being cured, at least for long periods of time, from the disease all the time.

We never hear that about the Neurodevelopmental Disorders though, which is where I would place Bipolar Disorder(s).

But, if it works, then keep at it! Chronic disease is chronic disease, end of.

#5215 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:29 AM

On the other hand, I digress, I obviously have permanent innate errors in my brain which does make it so I'll have to be on medication for the rest of my life - ADHD and all that. It's just odd though, because as far as I know, MDD isn't considered to be a permanent alteration of the brain in the same sense - we hear about people being cured, at least for long periods of time, from the disease all the time.

There are definitely neurological disorders that can predispose you to multiple mental illnesses. Asperger's/high functioning autism, which is highly over-prevalent and underdiagnosed in places like this, is one of the worst for this, the comorbidities are extremely high. Rates of suicidal thought are about 10x the general population. Even life expectancy is 12 years shorter, mostly due to suicide.

I've probably qualified for some form of depression for over a decade. Severe, the last 5, last 3 I began having serious thoughts of suicide and rapidly lost the ability to function, having been begun with a mental breakdown.

It seems a lot of people on the autism spectrum disorder have to be on strong psychiatric medication for the rest of their lives. Outcomes are still among the poorest. It's a really fucked up disorder, it wasn't until my  mid-20s when I gained enough knowledge on it and repeatedly ruminated on subjects I fixate on in a  depressive state that I realized just how much it had impacted my life.

I doubt I'll ever be able to come off the strongest combination available. I'm okay with that, you'd always going to be dependant on something to survive, it's more than worth feeling like this for the rest of my life and being unable to properly function. Just wish Nardil wasn't such a pain to get a hold of and the mental health care system wasn't so horrible.

#5216 Kurko

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

Hello,

The first effects are felt after how much time?

#5217 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

Hello,

The first effects are felt after how much time?

This seems to vary quite a bit - much like with other antidepressants.

There's a subset of us who feel acute effects, we see an improvement in the first few days, perhaps even the first day!

But, there is some evidence to imply that this isn't the TRUE antidepressant effect though, more like some form of euphoria - i.e, some kind of DRUGGED feeling, which we are then too FOOLISH to understand to be a lie.

However, for many people, it takes a few weeks, like with other antidepressants. It varies from two to 4 weeks until you notice an improvement, it would seem.

As such, keep at it! Might take up to a month until you see the improvement.

• like x 1

#5218 Kurko

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

thanks for these informations.
I took my first dose today of 20mg of Nsi phosphate.
I suffer from apathy, emotional numbness,anhedonia,blank mind,anxiety, a kind of dissociation/ego death/depersonnalization  and pressure around the head. I tried a lot of drugs but they worsen my condition.  At the moment no effect felt. Can I increase the dose to 40mg from tomorrow? I take it in oral form

Edited by Kurko, 27 March 2017 - 06:03 PM.

#5219 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

thanks for these informations.
I took my first dose today of 20mg of Nsi phosphate.
I suffer from apathy, emotional numbness,anhedonia,blank mind,anxiety, a kind of dissociation/ego death/depersonnalization  and pressure around the head. I tried a lot of drugs but they worsen my condition.  At the moment no effect felt. Can I increase the dose to 40mg from tomorrow? I take it in oral form

Sure, most people take 40 mg per day - it was, after all, concluded to be the most effective dosage for the majority of patients.

Just two things:

1. Since you have anxiety... please be aware that NSI-189 can make anxiety worse for some people - don't be afraid to combine NSI-189 with an SSRI to combat any worsened symptoms of anxiety - ideally, you should probably have been using an SSRI to subjugate anxiety BEFORE you started using NSI-189.

2. NSI-189 is NOT intended for the treatment of Depersonalisation/Derealization - please keep this in mind - some people have posted that they found it helpful, but there is nothing to suggest that neurogenesis is a treatment of DP/DR - it seems to be more some kind of imbalance in the glutamatergic/opioid networks, which may be triggered WITHOUT depressive symptoms - this can be seen in the many people whom are stricken with DP/DR from drug-abuse, without prior, nor even after the event, depressive symptoms.

Just be aware of this, ok? It might help with anhedonia and emotional numbness, at least to some extent, but it's not created for the treatment of DP/DR

And yes, NSI-189 is safe to be used with an SSRI - well, at least tentatively, as the drug has been trialled as an adjunct to traditional antidepressant treatment, and there are plenty of reports of users taking it in the wild with ssri's and snri's without issue.

If NSI-189 doesn't work, I suggest you look into Lamotrigine, Modafinil and Tianeptine - they're all glutamate-modulators and the first two actually have evidence to support their efficacy in DP/DR.

Small "honking of the horn" btw, but there is a Group Buy for ANOTHER experimental antidepressant trying to get off the ground in the forums - CERC-501 - a selective KAPPA antagonist.

The Kappa Opioid network seems to be involved with the symptoms of DP/DR - and compounds are being trialled as we speak, with the intention of treating DP/DR. I suggest that you read up on the data on Kappa and DP/DR, and if you find the data credible, then have a look at joining that group buy - we only need 4-5 more people to make it a reality, so you'd be a valuable and welcome recruit.

http://www.longecity...agonists/page-2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5220 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:29 AM

Man oh man, some people have said that NSI's effects truly shine after you stop using it (assuming you used it for at least 4 weeks). I am feeling the best I have in a while now (mood and optimism wise). There were some mild withdrawals for a couple days but nothing crazy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users