* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5311 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

Suicide victims were found to have an overabundance of Transglutimate 2 in the brain. Besides Pantesin, does anyone know of anything which lowers this?

I had never even seen it mentioned before you brought it up. A quick search brought up some pertinent articles: 

Transglutaminase 2 overexpression induces depressive-like behavior and impaired TrkB signaling in mice

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5348279/

Chronic stress increases level of a protein that decreases availability of mood-regulating chemical

https://www.scienced...60913134017.htm

Just from a quick skim and that it seems to be triggered by chronic stress, I think I may know the answer! It's something many people here are already familiar with. Read this paper:

The neurobiological properties of Tianeptine (Stablon): from monoamine hypothesis to glutamatergic modulation

http://www.ncbi.nlm....?tool=pmcentrez

A simplified summary of what's in it that I posted about a year ago: 

• My summary of the second one: Tianeptine=good for brain, then 13 pages of references. Prevents and reverses negative changes caused by stress (anxiety counts) and depression. Describes the following effects: Increases/restores neuroplasticity, anxiolytic, cytoprotective (Cytoprotection is a process by which chemical compounds provide protection to cells against harmful agents), procognitive etc.
  • "A modification of glutamatergic mechanisms by tianeptine may therefore be implicated in its ability to oppose the negative influence of chronic stress upon hippocampal neurogenesis, cell proliferation, and dendritic remodeling, processes profoundly disrupted in depressive states (21,44,63). The emerging pharmacological profile of tianeptine suggests that this antidepressant may serve to ‘normalize’ synaptic function, thereby allowing the chemical signal to reinstate the optimal functioning of critical circuits necessary for normal affective functioning."
About half of all people with severe depression chronically hypersecrete cortisol, which is sometimes referred to as the "stress hormone", and over time this can cause permanent (but not necessarily severe) neurological damage along with a wide variety of other effects. Ashwagandha, particularly KSM-66 IIRC, has been shown to have one of the strongest effects on this, reducing it by around 25% or a bit more IIRC. Panax ginseng may also have a strong effect.

Well, at least the hypermemory and hyper-systemizing aspects of Asperger's are good for something. Functioning by pure reason and working with information are just about the only things I'm really good at.

Tianeptine is a great med, one of the only ones I've had success with treating anhedonic depression. The opioidergic system is also implicated in its MOA: https://www.nature.c...npp201760a.html

Unfortunately, it seems to adversely affect my cognition and worsen ADD, hence why I'm not still taking it.

#5312 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

This thread is depressing... I don't want to have this for my entire life. One year was already way too much

Trust me, you have try Nardil first. It's nothing like other medications. On patient survey sites it;s the #1 highly rated antidepressant , with Parnate, another MAOI better for those without anxiety, but who need stimulation and respond  well to stimulants (Its structure was derived from amphetamine.).

You can find countless guides on how to use it best, so many people hail it as a miracle drug that saved them and changed their life, to completely changed them and turned them into the person they always wanted you. It usually only takes a month to kick in, and when it does you know. There's this interesting effect where once it reaches a certain threshold one day you just wake up and it's like a light switch has been flicked, you feel like a new person and know you finally made it.

Being taken off it was the worst mistake my psychiatrist ever made.

Oh, here's a link to a site where they're big fans of it, and for a good reason. Read some of the user reports/experiences, they're amazing and absolutely fascinating: https://www.google.c...port.com nardil

Edited by Bukujutsu, 08 May 2017 - 10:58 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5313 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

#5314 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:06 PM

God I hate customs. If you ever feel you can't continue. would you consider passing the torch to another person in a country where customs are easier? And that person may not even be interested in making money, but just helping others. I don't want to see people lose a substance they seriously need to be able to live and function, battle depression. If everyone just ran out cold turkey, some could end up committing suicide.

It's a serious issue we need to address. I think we have to do this, find a way to maintain a reliable cheap source of NS-189 that's available to people around the world.

Nardil is the second major issue, I think it's the most important group buy we need to get going. When done right, the synthesis is actually relatively simple and cheap.

• like x 1

#5315 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

Thanks Stinkor. I found a source for memantine already. Lots of great information on here for people with depression.
  • Cheerful x 1

#5316 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm sorry Strangelove. We all appreciated the opportunity you provided with NSI-189. I do believe a 3rd failure should at least warrant consideration for passing of the source to a different member.

#5317 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

I actually prefer working with freebase anyway, as I find it physically easier to manipulate into capsules.  Phosphate has this clingy characteristic to it.

This thread is depressing... I don't want to have this for my entire life. One year was already way too much

Trust me, you have try Nardil first. It's nothing like other medications. On patient survey sites it;s the #1 highly rated antidepressant , with Parnate, another MAOI better for those without anxiety, but who need stimulation and respond  well to stimulants (Its structure was derived from amphetamine.).

You can find countless guides on how to use it best, so many people hail it as a miracle drug that saved them and changed their life, to completely changed them and turned them into the person they always wanted you. It usually only takes a month to kick in, and when it does you know. There's this interesting effect where once it reaches a certain threshold one day you just wake up and it's like a light switch has been flicked, you feel like a new person and know you finally made it.

Oh, here's a link to a site where they're big fans of it, and for a good reason. Read some of the user reports/experiences, they're amazing and absolutely fascinating: https://www.google.c...port.com nardil

Nardil has also been on my list of things to try, but I've never been able to find a source.  Doctor shopping and asking them to prescribe specific medications doesn't generally go anywhere for me.  Maybe I'd have the necessary charisma to pull it off if I was on the Nardil...

• Agree x 1

#5318 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

I actually prefer working with freebase anyway, as I find it physically easier to manipulate into capsules.  Phosphate has this clingy characteristic to it.

Nardil has also been on my list of things to try, but I've never been able to find a source.  Doctor shopping and asking them to prescribe specific medications doesn't generally go anywhere for me.  Maybe I'd have the necessary charisma to pull it off if I was on the Nardil...

This. Is. The. Fucking. Worst. e.g. "If you insist on directing your own treatment, I don't know how I can help you." It's not that we're asking for amphetmines or xanax, we want an effective treatment. It's like psychiatrists take it as an insult to their ego or something when an informed patient insists on medication. What an ethical dilemma! Feel sad and insecure that the patient is making the decision, or accept a non-ssri might actually work and save a patient's life.

Edited by justabody, 09 May 2017 - 01:31 AM.

• Agree x 3

#5319 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:21 AM

Indeed.  I've tried maybe seven different antidepressants over the course of my life.  None of them were effective, and each had their own side effects.  Effexor was the worst.  But yet, if I went to go see another psychiatrist, they would just want me to try yet another of the same class of medications, in spite of my history.  I gave up a long time ago.

#5320 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:15 AM

Monotherapy only works for about 30 percent of people. We have to think outside the box. Depression can have one or a multitude of causes. The idea of using any type of serotonin inhibitor is an old and tired one. I think most of us are here at longecity because we want real and effective answers for our issues. I doubt very many people will find any kind of successful answer with traditional American medicine.
  • Agree x 2

#5321 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

God, the system is so fucked up. I've gone through the exactly the same thing. Severe depression by age 22, although I didn't realize it at the time, 2 years later a mental breakdown that took me years to recover from, although I'm still severely depressed with various issues, and I've been in a state of suicidal depression for the last three, culminating in a voluntary check in to the ER. I also have severe anhedonia, which is a horrible state to live in. I literally completely missed out on life and lost countless years I'll never get back.

As for psychiatrists, it reminds me of the famous Stanford prison experiment. It's part of human nature, authority does horrible things to people. along with feeling higher on the social hierarchy. We're still animals like any other, and few engage in the level of introspection/reflection, questioning about how they feel, react, and behave certain ways, and learn enough about human nature and other pertinent topics to change, if they even care enough to. I also think there are some common aspects of being a psychiatrist that lead to very negative changes in people over the years.

We seriously need to find a source for this or convince an overseas online pharmacy, like brandmedicines, that there's enough  demand to warrant stocking it. Socialanxietysupport.com is one of the best examples of how much demand there is for it.

Enough is enough, at some point you have to take matters into your own hands and achieve personal autonomy, liberation, and stop being dependant on the whims of others, their often corrupt, arbitrary, and flawed decisions.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#5322 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

You have to be intelligent enough to learn about health conditions and you have to say screw the law. I'm tired of ignorance and suffering. I'm gonna get this on my own. The system is all jacked up.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5323 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Honestly, if I have to go as far as to take a trip down to a reputable Mexican pharmacy that caters to medical tourists, I'm going to smuggle back as much Nardil as I can get away with. It's unscheduled anyway, so the worst that will likely happen is they'll confiscate it and you'll get a slap on the wrist, maybe be detained for a few hours while they test it, and I'm okay with that. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be able to live, function, support myself, and find some meaning, fulfillment, and happiness in life, just like anyone else; that's literally all I want. There has to be somewhere where you can get it, if only there was enough demand. Unfortunately they're very rarely prescribed and gained an unwarranted negative reputation.

God, fuck this world. You suffer so intensely and literally no one will listen to you and no one cares.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 09 May 2017 - 04:20 AM.

• like x 1

#5324 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:31 AM

You can't have demand for a product that people don't know about. Do whatever it takes to get relief for yourself. Av101 shows promise and I can't wait for the results from the latest nsi189 trials.

#5325 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:05 AM

A lot f people do know about it, actually: https://www.google.c...port.com nardil

And the nootropics community on Reddit is huge, most of whom seem to b self-medicating. I made a thread about a metabolite of Nardil that was very well received some time ago: https://www.reddit.c...never_heard_of/

MisterY/Paul of Ceretropic was trying to get both Nardil and PEH synthesized, but the production failed when it was scaled up, although test batches worked great. Then he ran into all this other trouble, so I don't know if he'll ever release it.

#5326 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Honestly, if I have to go as far as to take a trip down to a reputable Mexican pharmacy that caters to medical tourists, I'm going to smuggle back as much Nardil as I can get away with. It's unscheduled anyway, so the worst that will likely happen is they'll confiscate it and you'll get a slap on the wrist, maybe be detained for a few hours while they test it, and I'm okay with that. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be able to live, function, support myself, and find some meaning, fulfillment, and happiness in life, just like anyone else; that's literally all I want. There has to be somewhere where you can get it, if only there was enough demand. Unfortunately they're very rarely prescribed and gained an unwarranted negative reputation.

God, fuck this world. You suffer so intensely and literally no one will listen to you and no one cares.

I live in San Diego I might as well haha. Let's us all frustrated anhedonics rob a pharmacy together ;p jkjk

#5327 FuzzMunky

• 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

After seeing what happened to powder city after that tianeptine death, I think synthesising and distributing a much more dangerous chemical such as an irreversible MAOI would end up shutting all of these sites down for good (bad). Particularly as hypertensive crises will almost certainly arise with such MAOIs even if you are careful. I have not read of a single user experience that did not at some point talk about a hypertensive episode they experienced.

Sure, go to Mexico. But be careful about discussing things here too much. Very few of the research chemicals people discuss here have anywhere near the lethal capacity of an irreversible MAOI.
  • Agree x 1

#5328 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

Hmmmm so are are MAOIs risky or are they not? If doctors think it's dangerous then there must be a reason. But then some say it's completely safe, minimum side effects. Like on psychotropical for example. So what is the objective truth? Don't just throw your opinion without facts to support them or your argument has no value.

#5329 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

Ahh... my head is clearing from Mirtazapine hangover! Today is going to be a GOOD day! ^^

Wow, thank you for that.  I've not had an issue with seizures, at least as I understand them.  I'm thinking full-on, physical "locking up" or spasm type of thing... or at the very least, something I would definitely notice.  I've actually had Memantine on my list of "things to try" for a while, but I'm going to bump it to the top now.  I've also read a great number of positive anecdotes regarding Ketamine.  Typically, it wouldn't be something I would try, like micro-dosing LSD.  However, nothing else has ever worked to effect anything of permanence.

Ey, no problem man! :D I'm glad to give some hope to someone else in need.

Regarding seizures - they are not as easily categorized as the classic wildly flailing spasmic type though - they can be much more subtle, and can be nocturnal as well, i.e when you sleep, so you won't actually notice them.

Have a look at what is known as Absence seizures - is it possible that you've had something like that, without knowing it?

https://en.wikipedia...alized_seizures

• "Absence seizures can be subtle, with only a slight turn of the head or eye blinking.[10] The person often does not fall over and may return to normal right after the seizure ends, though there may also be a period of post-ictal disorientation.[10]"

It should be noted, that since Tianeptine has been brought up, that Tianeptine has anticonvulsant properties - perhaps owing to it's modulating effects on glutamate currents, which then in turn affects GABA.

Tianeptine: Potential influences on neuroplasticity and novel pharmacological effects

http://www.sciencedi...278584607002771

A small note for the people with Autism Spectrum Disorder(s): it's a known and confirmed reality that people with Autism has a notably lower seizure threshold than neurotypicals, and there have been abnormalities implying downregulation of the GABA-a (and some in gaba-b, but mostly A) -receptors in the disease.

No, no! Don't look at it that way! We know more than ever about neurological and psychiatric disease these days - genetic and neuroimaging technologies have elucidated more on these problems in the last 10 years than the prior 30 years did! :D We are learning more and more at an exponential rate! Relief and functional "curing" will be within reach!

Heck, about a month ago I saw a video with Professor Russell Barkley where he, very excitedly (well, for him - he's a very calm and laid back guy) explained that Neuroimaging for ADHD has come SO FAR that we can now make out the structural changes which are specific for that disease, and how others are soon to follow suit! :D He believes neuroimaging has come so far that it will be a part of diagnosing within 3-5 years.

Reason I mention it, is because the implication is that OTHER well-studied psychiatric diseases are soon to follow! = )

You are lucky to be alive at this moment - because the future will soon be here... we are FINALLY starting to understand how the brain works, and how to help it heal - there are tons of novel and interesting drugs in development - heck, I'm a part of a group buy for something called CERC-501 myself! It's a novel chemical which works by suppressing the brains PUNISHMENT-signals, meaning that reward-signalling will then all of a sudden start to become much more prominent - it's actually in trials for the treatment of anhedonia as we speak! Have a look at the thread and follow our journey with the drug - it might actually turn out to be something for you, if NSI-189 or Nardil doesn't work.

http://www.longecity...onist-groupbuy/

Nardil is the second major issue, I think it's the most important group buy we need to get going. When done right, the synthesis is actually relatively simple and cheap.

I think you should consider fronting a Nardil group buy - but you might find more whom are interested in it, if you recruit directly from Social Anxiety Forum you might also have better luck in finding willing participants.

Google Longecity group buy to find people whom have fronted group buys and may be able to give advice on the process.

I think what's the most important while recruiting, is that you have some good testing-methods defined and explained, so as to make people at ease with the idea of taking the end product.

Thanks Stinkor. I found a source for memantine already. Lots of great information on here for people with depression.

Ey, no prob's man! = ) Glad to see you found it informative.

A small request though, could you please PM gpmc.msc about your source? He's interested in it as well.

#5330 FuzzMunky

• 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

Hmmmm so are are MAOIs risky or are they not? If doctors think it's dangerous then there must be a reason. But then some say it's completely safe, minimum side effects. Like on psychotropical for example. So what is the objective truth? Don't just throw your opinion without facts to support them or your argument has no value.

It's not their side effect profile which makes MAOIs dangerous, it is the very real risk of death if consumed with hundreds of readily available over the counter drugs, in addition to the sizeable risk of hypertensive crisis (and potentially death) when eating tyramine rich foods - cheese, beer, wine, chocolate..etc.

These ARE facts, so to say my argument has no value unless I provide such facts is just plain ignorant and unnecessarily aggressive.

The risks are all manageable of course, with responsible users and/or with the supervision of professionals. But how are you going to guarantee that with a group buy situation on some forum? Any fool who misuses it or any knowledgeable person who makes a simple mistake, could bring down the whole self medicating RC culture.

But don't take my word for any of these risks, look them up for yourself. Failing that, get some from across the border and take it without any lifestyle modifications and see where it lands you.

Edited by FuzzMunky, 09 May 2017 - 08:22 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5331 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:35 AM

After seeing what happened to powder city after that tianeptine death, I think synthesising and distributing a much more dangerous chemical such as an irreversible MAOI would end up shutting all of these sites down for good (bad). Particularly as hypertensive crises will almost certainly arise with such MAOIs even if you are careful. I have not read of a single user experience that did not at some point talk about a hypertensive episode they experienced.

Sure, go to Mexico. But be careful about discussing things here too much. Very few of the research chemicals people discuss here have anywhere near the lethal capacity of an irreversible MAOI.

I agree, it's not a good idea to make it available just like any other nootropic, unfortunately.

And a hypertensive episode isn't as bad as it sounds. All it is an episode of elevated blood pressure and heart rate for a few hours at most. If you go to the ER they generally just monitor you and maybe give you an anxiolytic like ativan and blood pressure medication. You can carry blood pressure medication and a blood pressure and heart rate monitor with you just to be safe. Unless you have a medical condition that makes it dangerous, a normal human being can sustain a hypertensive episode just fine, as long as it isn't severe, which only occurs if you eat something you really shouldn't have (I'm perfectly willing to give up my beloved kimchi).

I mean, really, with modern food processing/production techniques the amount of tyramine in foods is much lower than it was in the past. In sensible portions, up to 100g, or so, even aged cheese won't cause anything serious for most people. The idea that you can accidentally eat a piece of cheddar and your heart will explode, blood vessels burst, and you'll have a stroke or start hemorrhaging is just absolutely ridiculous.

I've actually looked up the statistics, and the rate of death for MAOis wasn't even that high to begin with, even when they weren't fully understood, the low tyramine diet and drug interactions. For example, for Parnate the occurrence of serious incident is under .1%. Oh, and the risk of liver damage from Nardil is completely overblown as well. Fortunately I came across a paper on this I have saved that found that if you don't have a pre-existing relevant condition, liver damage being the most obvious, there's no serious risk up to at least 90mg a day.

There are also other drugs that can be combined with them to augment them that have the very fortunate effect of actually completely preventing the hypertensive episode effect from tyramine. Check out this site if you're interested: http://www.psychotro...pressants/maois

As for the medication interaction, there's a simple card you can keep with you referred to as an MAOI card or something, which unfortunately I can't readily find right now. Just keep it laminated and around your neck or in a bracelet or something.

I'd rather deal with these relatively minor inconveniences and be able to live and function that likely not live very long at all. That's the unfortunate situation some people are in.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 09 May 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#5332 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:47 AM

I'd highly recommend this article I recently came across to anyone interested in learning more about MAOIs, particularly Nardil:

MAO inhibitors: the forgotten antidepressant that saved my life

A science writer recounts his longtime struggle with panic disorder, which led to an unusual solution

https://www.elsevier...t-saved-my-life

People absolutely should be careful, do an enormous amount of research, and ideally seek the guidance of a psychiatrist. Unfortunately it can excruciatingly difficult to find the a good one if you have severe treatment resistant depression and some rare disorders, such as Asperger's, which is a neurological disorder with a prevalence of 1 in 5,000.

I feel I have a good reason to disagree with you FuzzMunky. Even if you can't understand the suffering others are going through you can at least respect it. There are a lot of people here who are attempting to treat themselves because conventional options fail and they're forced to take matters into their own hands in order to survive.

No, wait, actually, rereading your post, what you said was perfectly reasonable. Sorry about that.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 09 May 2017 - 08:50 AM.

#5333 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

i managed to get Parnate powder from a lab in the U.S.

It's $2200 for 100 grams

or $7700 for 1 kilogram haha.

I never did try Parnate for too long. I probably will end up back on it at some point.

#5334 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

$22 a gram isn't that bad. $7.7 is pretty fantastic if you have the cash. Would you mind sharing where you got it from and how? If they could produce Nardil as well, that would be a lifesaver.

I actually came across some valuable information on how to make my own enteric capsules that will likely actually be better than the original formulation of it before they changed it. It's surprisingly simple.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 09 May 2017 - 09:01 AM.

#5335 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

Yep they do. Probably for a similar price. I'll PM you.

#5336 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

It's not their side effect profile which makes MAOIs dangerous, it is the very real risk of death if consumed with hundreds of readily available over the counter drugs, in addition to the sizeable risk of hypertensive crisis (and potentially death) when eating tyramine rich foods - cheese, beer, wine, chocolate..etc.

These ARE facts, so to say my argument has no value unless I provide such facts is just plain ignorant and unnecessarily aggressive.

The risks are all manageable of course, with responsible users and/or with the supervision of professionals. But how are you going to guarantee that with a group buy situation on some forum? Any fool who misuses it or any knowledgeable person who makes a simple mistake, could bring down the whole self medicating RC culture.

But don't take my word for any of these risks, look them up for yourself. Failing that, get some from across the border and take it without any lifestyle modifications and see where it lands you.

You make a very good point, and bring up aspects which I myself did not consider.

I very often make this mistake - I assume people study and learn very deeply about substances before they take them - because that's what I do myself.

But that's of course not the case... This extends to other walks of life for me as well - I assume people know what they're doing, and do not always say or react to what could be obvious errors, sometimes ending up with a mistake being made!

Over-thinking subjects and also not speaking up regarding potential errors could both be features induced by my Sluggish Cognitive Tempo.

You're right, a group buy of an MAOI is not reasonable - there are too many variables to it.

MAOI's are not nootropics, the risks are much greater - but the rewards, are of course, also greater, for the people that need them.

#5337 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

$22 a gram isn't that bad. $7.7 is pretty fantastic if you have the cash. Would you mind sharing where you got it from and how? If they could produce Nardil as well, that would be a lifesaver.

I actually came across some valuable information on how to make my own enteric capsules that will likely actually be better than the original formulation of it before they changed it. It's surprisingly simple.

Could you by chance share this info in the thread? Lots of us would probably be interested in putting NSI-189 in enteric capsules, as well as any other potential nootropics or medications.

Interesting note, I just came across this company, which uses a new tech for enteric capsules, making regular gel-caps that apparently cause time-delay effects when it come to releasing drugs! Perhaps it's possible to just buy off of them?

Either way, it might also be a potentially good idea to tip off Nootropics vendors to these caps, since it could be very useful for a lot of stuff.

Vcaps® Enteric

http://www.capsugel..../vcaps-enteric/

Apparently they use polymers derived from cellulose... so they are made out of some kind of semi-organic materials..?

#5338 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

Enteric caps look like a good suggestion.  NSI-189 is causing me stomach bloating/discomfort and I suspect its either feeding candida or causing leaky gut.  Anyone else found this?

#5339 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

We seriously need to find a source for this or convince an overseas online pharmacy, like brandmedicines, that there's enough  demand to warrant stocking it. Socialanxietysupport.com is one of the best examples of how much demand there is for it.

I looked around again and was pleased to find it available at 77CanadaPharmacy.  They are legit, so I am going to give it a trial soon.  Diet restrictions shouldn't be too difficult for me; I'll just have to be more mindful at first.

https://www.77canada...ription/nardil/

Edit:  Display name changed from gpmc.msc to my more commonly used handle.

Edited by beefnewton, 09 May 2017 - 02:37 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5340 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I'd like to add I think NSI-189 should be cycled off for at least a couple weeks every three months, I believe it works better this way.

- If anyone is looking for a source now that Strangelove is busy P.M. me.

-Cheers Ark

No one else is mentioning cycling Nsi any reasons why you wouldn't?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users